They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think zulfy is noobscum tho the way theyre approaching chumbo tho lol
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: zulfy
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Maduisha »

I wouldn't call him noob because he clearly has experience for years and stuff. The only thing pinging me kinda weird is that he refuses to explain whether he has a read on Fuzzy or not, but Chumbo already pressed on that matter.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Umlaut »

Town pings on Maduisha.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 141, Maduisha wrote:
In post 137, Zulfy wrote:
In post 125, Maduisha wrote:Alright, I don't know if this is some start of the day joke, but if you actually have some gut feeling about Chumbo, please do share the reason. I don't like the current pushes out there, so I'd be willing to listen if you think you can sell me a Chumbo wagon.

I did think his drunk-posting was alright, but let's see.
Just seemed like classic lurkscum. Also the drunk-posting, which wouldn't be a factor at the time I Made that post cuz he: wrote it after I posted, was just rapid-fire nothingness replies if you ask me. Never been a fan of those, it's the easiest effort to ape.
I see. Well, the drunkposting remark from me was because it contributes to my thoughts on him before you could answer my post. I agree he lacked a bit of content before those posts, but being honest, the game is pretty empty so far (and at that point too), and it's hard to make content from nothing. What's your current opinion on Chumbo now that you read his other posts? Do you think it was an effort to stand out or genuine thought process?
In post 138, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Maduisha- As I stated it was just first thoughts. Scum like easy targets and since newbie are still adjusting to the new playstyle of a new site ( all mafia sites plays differently) it makes them easy targets. Scum also sometimes like to fish. That is to test the water to see if other players will join in the elimination.A lot of time they do it before voting. On the other hand, I could just be paranoid which for me is very possible.
Hm... why did you only bring that up for Nep, then? Lenora was pretty vocal at being a newbie too.
Sorry having a rough time posting.
What's the dichotomy between standing out and genuine thought process for? I see that sort of thing specifically as an effort to blend in
no investigation no right to speak
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 150, DkKoba wrote:I think zulfy is noobscum tho the way theyre approaching chumbo tho lol
Where's your chumbo read at
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Zulfy »

There's 2 scum here for those asking me about the vote.

I suspect fuzzy but I could also be suspecting someome else. Saying definitely "I suspect fuzzy more than anyone else" undermines my own pressure. Not to say that I don't
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Zulfy »

Chumbo re: calling u lurkscum when I hadn't posted yet: I can do that especially when I have no choice whatsoever but to make a First Post in the thread
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Maduisha »

In post 154, Zulfy wrote:Sorry having a rough time posting.
What's the dichotomy between standing out and genuine thought process for? I see that sort of thing specifically as an effort to blend in
I see. What I was asking was if you thought he was being genuine/natural or trying to stand out/draw attention as to not look lurky. I guess I worded poorly, but the intention was more like "do you believe the thought process behind the drunk posts, or do they seem fake to you?"

I thought it looked like pretty towny and just natural skimming and commenting on what drew his attention, when referring to the comments he made and the posts he decided to quote. But the big orange warning saying "hey, I'm drunk" felt slightly over the top and would play on the attention drawing aspect that says "I'm here." Granted I have never played with him before, but I'm used to drunk people just commenting on it rather than putting colorful disclaimers at the top of each of their posts, lol.

I'm a little torn on that, probably looking into it too much because I don't know exactly what to look at in this game so far.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

maduisha what is your gun to head read on zulfy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 155, Zulfy wrote:
In post 150, DkKoba wrote:I think zulfy is noobscum tho the way theyre approaching chumbo tho lol
Where's your chumbo read at
i still have them as town, dunno whats hard to process abt my posts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah this game feels Easy and i think we can start with Zulfy. Who here thinks Zulfy is town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Subject: Ban/Restriction Announcements
zoraster wrote:
Chumbo has been banned for violating Rule 10:
Hiding your identity from the site administrators and moderators acting in their official capacity. Users should register their alternate accounts ("alts") as alts (here for help), and they should not register with fake emails, exclusively use proxies, or use other methods to hide their identity. Doing so will be reason in itself to remove you from the site. See here for more information.
Chumbo will need to be replaced in all games that he is currently in.
lol hold up i just noticed this in my subscriptions
retired
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

Official Vote Count

Zulfy
(2): Umlaut, DkKoba
TheFuzzylogic99
(1): Zulfy
ben dover123
(1): Chumbo
Chumbo
(1): Maduisha
DkKoba
(1): lenora

Not Voting
(3): TheFuzzylogic99, ben dover123, nepenthe

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-01-25 15:14:00)

clidd replaces Chumbo. Please welcome them!
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sup clidd lets win this one :)
retired
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Well that settles it, clidd is always town.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
ben dover123
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by ben dover123 »

Hey it's clidd! :)
imagine having the userid "ben dover123"
what a userid i respect it a lot
~Alisae
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by clidd »

Hello guys, it's a hemorrhagic pleasure to replace in.

Some voices told me to come and, well, here I am.

Let's win this.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by clidd »

Let me take a look first to see if I can find something suggestive.

UNVOTE: Ben

Ben isn't a good vote rn.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by clidd »

Ok, quite simple: I'm leaning town on Umlaut, Maduisha and Ben.

Dk, Lenora and Nepent are null.

Fuzzy and Zulfy are scumleans.

VOTE: Zulfy
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by clidd »

I remember playing against scum!Maduisha once or twice, but after looking at her takes here, I noticed that the superficial instance of neutrality that she addressed during the game that I lost to scum!she is not expressively present here. I feel a organic frequency of opinions coming from her, which is probably coming more from town!Maduisha than not. Evidently, I'm not sure if there was an evolution in her scumgame, but I believe that I will be able to reconsider if I notice that my impression is incorrect (eventually).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by clidd »

My experience with Umlaut is more from player to mod than player to player. Particularly, I don't know how his meta works, but the point that I found towny from him was his approach to the behavior that Lenora had, as it reflected me as genuinely skeptical. It's hard imo to see scum!Umlaut using a very specific material to push someone as scum, instead of rescuing a piece in memory unconsciously stimulated by the need for scumhunting as town.

Obviously, "genuine" does not always come from town, as scum could also argue about a real event that occurred, but in the context of Umlaut/Lenora, I see it as more town indicative than scum indicative.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

clidd ur using too big words and my brain hurts
retired
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by clidd »

And Ben, well, is being Ben.

I played with town!He and tone is basically the same. I don't necessarily agree with a hundred percent of what he's thinking, but I can understand each post he made and the process he probably used, which reflects me as coming from a town mentality.

pedit: I am simplifying my thoughts here, lol.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by clidd »

Regarding nulls, Dk is due to the fact that they aren't a readable slot by tone or presence in the early game (and I am not able to get a towny/scummy impression because I know that scum!Dk and town!Dk have a wide range).

Lenora and Nepent are unusual slots that I need to interact/see more to know which direction they are going.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”