!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Vote Count

No one is voting.

The deadline for today is Sunday, September 14 at 9:00 PM pacific.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:37 am

Post by M4yhem »

charter wrote:So, have I done anything that's scummy? Some things that I can actually explain?
Yeah, explain that comment about Armlx being Wolf's scumpartner. What made you think that? How come you never provided any evidence for the idea? Why, when Armlx said
you
were Wolf's scumbuddy, didn't you defend yourself?

Also, there were some questions in my last post. Please answer them. I'm very close to voting you now and if I'm wrong, we both lose, so try to explain yourself as throughly as possible.

Has- I try to look at both- where the votes go and how they're made.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:22 am

Post by charter »

M4yhem wrote:
charter wrote:So, have I done anything that's scummy? Some things that I can actually explain?
Yeah, explain that comment about Armlx being Wolf's scumpartner. What made you think that?
Wolf's post 688. I said why in 689. The whole thing was based on my believing Wolf was scum, then armlx was the logical choice for his partner.
How come you never provided any evidence for the idea? Why, when Armlx said
you
were Wolf's scumbuddy, didn't you defend yourself?
In my head, armlx being scum hinged on wolf being scum. I see now that I was completely wrong (again). What was I suppose to say? I'm not scum? armlx never made a case against me, he just hopped on the wolfwagon.
What made you think you’d be S-Bed?
I thought it was obvious that if you let the attack against the SB'er they would SB you when they got around to doing it.
Is that normal for you?
On the first day or two, yes, then I usually get my act together in LYLO.
You could make a case against pwnz, but it wouldn’t be similar. You are the only one with these scummy two-way connections to both dead scum.
Alright, I'll make a case. Pwnz is the only one with NO connections to ANYONE.

I don't like how you are just buying into armlx's framing me has.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:23 am

Post by charter »

I thought it was obvious that if you let the attack against the SB'er they would SB you when they got around to doing it.

Should be

I thought it was obvious that if you
led
the attack against the SB'er they would SB you when they got around to doing it.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:11 am

Post by hasdgfas »

charter wrote:I thought it was obvious that if you let the attack against the SB'er they would SB you when they got around to doing it.

Should be

I thought it was obvious that if you
led
the attack against the SB'er they would SB you when they got around to doing it.
that's complete crap, charter. If they did that, it would be terrible play.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:48 am

Post by charter »

Ok, well then, I personally thought if you led the attack against the SB, they would SB you. My thinking, if the SB was town, and you led an attack against them, they would know it to be wrong, and it would increase the chance of you being scum (in their head). If the SB was scum and you went after them, then obviously you're right, and a threat to the scum.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:54 am

Post by hasdgfas »

charter wrote:Ok, well then, I personally thought if you led the attack against the SB, they would SB you. My thinking, if the SB was town, and you led an attack against them, they would know it to be wrong, and it would increase the chance of you being scum (in their head). If the SB was scum and you went after them, then obviously you're right, and a threat to the scum.
but if you think they're scum, you should attack them, no worries for your own self-interest. It's not about surviving, unless you're scum.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:05 am

Post by M4yhem »

See, if the SBomber was scum and bombed you, the town would be better off. A one-to-one trade nearly always favors town. It would be a victory for you too, just like being nightkilled is a victory, since it means you were a threat to the scumbags.

If the SBomber was town then, unless you really annoyed them, they would have followed the 'bomb the one with the most votes' plan, since that's also in their best interests.

So I still don't understand your fear there.

charter wrote: What was I suppose to say? I'm not scum? armlx never made a case against me, he just hopped on the wolfwagon.
Well, if someone accuses me without making a case, I usually say 'what the heck are you talking about? Do you have any reason for saying that?
How about you explain yourself, before I vote you?'

That kind of thing. The fact you didn't react at all is kind of strange.

charter wrote:Alright, I'll make a case. Pwnz is the only one with NO connections to ANYONE.
How is that scummy? It seems more like nobody cared about him and he didn't care about nobody.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:08 am

Post by charter »

But the SB is special, there is no way they could live to endgame. It was only a matter of time before they died. I didn't see the need to pursue someone who had no chance of living long anyway. I also didn't see the need to paint a target on myself so that I died when there were other's I thought who were being less helpful.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:11 am

Post by charter »

The above was directed as hascow.

Mayhem, did you even read this game? Iceman SB'ed whoever he pleased, not who the town was voting for, so clearly my fear was rational. Also, like I said in the above post, I saw no need to pursue someone who was already dead anyway.
How is that scummy?
I never said it was.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:26 am

Post by M4yhem »

charter wrote: Mayhem, did you even read this game? Iceman SB'ed whoever he pleased, not who the town was voting for, so clearly my fear was rational. Also, like I said in the above post, I saw no need to pursue someone who was already dead anyway.
Yeah, I read the game. Information doesn't always stay in my head all that long.
To give Iceman some credit, he did ask who the town wanted him to bomb. He just didn't listen to their answers.

And it still doesn't explain why you were against the poison/SB/lynch plan from the beginning. Did you think Crazy would bomb you too?

charter wrote:I never said it was.
If it's not scummy, then you haven't made a case against me, which is what I thought you were supposed to be doing.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by charter »

That was responses to questions you asked me, or points you've brought up against me. I haven't had time to go back and make a case.
Did you think Crazy would bomb you too?
I certainly thought it possible. Regardless, the same logic applies. No need to make a big case on a dead person.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:52 am

Post by M4yhem »

Alright, I can't take it any more. I'm sorry town if I'm wrong, but I'm going to
Vote:Charter
and see what happens.

The fact the Has claims to have blocked charter and we're all still here, plus the fact charter didn't use his night action, and the scum's interaction with charter and his interaction with them convinces me I have the right person.

Has, whatever you are, the game's now in your hands. I'll answer any questions to the best of my ability before you make your final choice if you're town; if you're scum, well played.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:56 am

Post by hasdgfas »

hi
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:24 am

Post by M4yhem »

Hi Has.

So you're not scum, I guess. That's good.
Anything you'd like to know before you vote?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:32 am

Post by hasdgfas »

M4yhem wrote:Hi Has.

So you're not scum, I guess. That's good.
Anything you'd like to know before you vote?
I'd like charter to show up, honestly. Plus I have class in ten minutes, so I won't be here to see the response anyway.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:37 am

Post by charter »

I have a ton of hw. I will definately have something up by friday at the latest, hopefully sooner (I'll probably want a break from hw tonight haha).
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:12 am

Post by hasdgfas »

charter wrote:I have a ton of hw. I will definately have something up by friday at the latest, hopefully sooner (I'll probably want a break from hw tonight haha).
This post does not make any sense if charter is town in this situation. Anyone want to comment on why?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:23 am

Post by M4yhem »

Because if he had time to post that, he had time to say "I'm town, goddammit, don't lynch me or we both lose, lynch m4yhem, pwnz was scummy as all get out?"

Or something else?

It doesn't matter to me because I'm positve he's scum now, so whenever he talks I think 'well you would say that, you're scum.'
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

M4yhem wrote:Because if he had time to post that, he had time to say "I'm town, goddammit, don't lynch me or we both lose, lynch m4yhem, pwnz was scummy as all get out?"

Or something else?

It doesn't matter to me because I'm positve he's scum now, so whenever he talks I think 'well you would say that, you're scum.'
more the fact that since I didn't hammer, he knows I can't be scum and therefore from his perspective as town, you would have to be scum and a vote would be necessary.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by M4yhem »

That's true.

I guess you'll wait for him to make his case anyway?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by charter »

I already fucking said I know that hascow is town. I said that before anyone voted, do you guys even read my posts? Should I even bother making a case? Will it be read? I'm working on my case. It's going fast, because pwnz hasn't said a damn thing. I'm on page 13 or so before he says one thing noteworthy.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Vote Count

No one is voting.

The deadline for today is Sunday, September 14 at 9:00 PM pacific.

Only votes at the beginning of a line count.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:32 am

Post by M4yhem »

:lol: :cry:

Oh dear.

Vote:Charter

Charter, you did say you were sure Has wasn't scum, but then you unvoted me, kind of contradicting yourself.
And yeah, I'll read your case; can't defend myself if I don't read it, after all.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by charter »

Ok, page 12 before pwnz says anything (almost literally).

In post 293 he just restates what the town has already decided to do. Cerebus asks him to give opinions on players in 294, and pwnz gets all defensive in
pwnz in 297 wrote:
cerebus wrote:I know the game is moving fast, but you have yet to comment on anybody's alignment yet.
What a stupid thing to say. How would my guess on an individual's alignment be any better then your own, or every one else's here for that matter?
pwnz in 308 wrote:If I see anything suspicious then I will be sure to let you both know right away.
Still not giving opinions, and still actively lurking.
pwnz in 317 wrote:There is no reason for you to be badgering me into telling you who I think is scum. As the Tracker, I believe that my role can be taken full advantage of by not bluntly telling the person who I am suspecting of being evil that I will be investigating him tonight.
That sure worked out well. You've told us absolutely nothing in two nights now.

This is the time that cerebus starts questioning pwnz heavily (posts 294-315) and actually calling him out for his lurking. Oh hey, look what happened in 321, Crazy SB'ed cerebus effectively ending all inquiries directed at pwnz.

367-368, nothing but more active lurking.
pwnz in 368 wrote:I'm working on my own statement as to what I think just happened, so bear with me. It will probably be posted sometime tomorrow.
Never saw it.
pwnz in 417 wrote:I agree with armlx. The two players that died were scummy, and I definitely had AlabaskaJ on my "to track" list.

Alignment is still a very difficult thing to deduce, but I feel like I am under a lot of pressure to put a vote on someone. I'm going with the only thing that I could squeeze out of the voting history and vote charter. It may not be the best reason ever to vote someone, but at least I have something to put behind my vote other then, "he is the scummiest poster".
Oh, now you give your opinions on players. That are dead. This is the first post pwnz says something about who he thinks is scum.

He finally votes someone (it doesn't count though) based on voting history. He only votes because he doesn't like the suspicion that he's drawing from other players. He doesn't vote because he thinks I'm scum, just to satisfy the town. This is on page 17 by the way.

Defends his bad vote in 428 with poorer reasons than for making it in the first place.

Something else I just noticed. Hascow, wolf, and ZS all defended me from pwnz's case. Not just armlx like Mayhem is saying. That's why I thought it was has that defended me, because half the town did.

~~almost three pages of absence from pwnz~~
pwnz in 518 wrote:So ZS, you have the ability to both see who targets someone at night as well as investigate someone else for being Mafia?
Seems VERY interested in the cop claim. Now that I think about it, that's all he was interested in the beginning as well, other people's roles.
pwnz in 545 wrote:
unvote

vote ZombieSlayer54
Was questioned about this, and lurked his way right out of giving an answer.
pwnz in 580 wrote:How do you intend to effectively scum-hunt if you just so happened to accidentally read over the fact that we poisoned you?
Ironic considering I didn't consider anything pwnz did even basic scumhunting.
pwnz in 581 wrote:EBWOP:

Also, answer the damn question effectively! I still don't understand your vote on wolframnhart...
Also ironic considering pwnz never explained his vote on ZS.
pwnz in 592 wrote:I've actually been on the moon before. I flew there last night on my privately owned lunar lander. My family owns a summer home up there. The view is nice but the whole lack of oxygen thing is kind of a buzzkill. At least the neighbors are nice.
Is trying to distract the town. More active lurking.
pwnz in 599 wrote:I can walk on water.
See above.

His next batch of posts are questioning ZS, but get lost in the midst of everyone else's. He's just doing his part to blend in.

Day two begins.
He was set up by armlx to reveal last, then gives a very questionable result.
pwnz in 686 wrote:
charter wrote:Pwnz, why pick me?
You have always been my top suspect to be scum. That and it seemed like the busser would be most likely switch one of his mafia buddies for a townie just in case something bad were to happen.
This is the first time he's said I'm scummy, yet I've supposedly always been his top suspect.

pwnz defends going last in 692.
pwnz in 692 wrote:I am completely willing to give up my night action reveal first tomorrow morning in order to hopefully dis spell any doubt in your mind that you might have about me.
I still maintain he slipped knowing he was going to be alive today. It's easy to go first if you know you're going to have to (even though he didn't).
pwnz in 734 wrote:I have stated that I think that Charter is scum, but wolf's vote on me makes me suspect him as well.
OMGUS suspects wolf...
pwnz in 742 wrote:
hascow wrote:Oh, that's lovely. Is there any other reason besides him voting for you?

Also, currently my suspects are charter on gut, and pwnz for not contributing much of anything useful.
I could flick my boogers at charter. That sounds like it might be useful.

Or I could just vote for him.. but if I do that and the vote count stays the way that it is currently, we would have a no lynch per rule [5].
Contributes to wolfs lynch by not voting.
End of day two.

That's pretty much a summary of pwnz's questionable actions. To summarize why I think he's scum: he has not given opinions on hardly anyone, that way he's never wrong when we had five townie deaths day one. If he hasn't been actively lurking, he's been actually lurking suspicion away from himself. He was fairly hypocritical and OMGUS was his second biggest reason for suspecting people, after early day one voting history. He contributed practically nothing the whole game.

I will elaborate if necessary. And
vote Mayhem

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”