Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1012, Titus wrote:
In post 782, Firebringer wrote:
Spoiler: wall
My last post wasn’t quite long enough for the standards I am going for on these walls, and I deeply apologize for that. Henceforth the walls be 10 times bigger to keep those pesky scum out of this town. Trust me the walls are going to be excellent.

One thing ive noticed is how many people been pointing to starcrossed scum? Like a lot and I felt and vibed with this early on before I decided to do deep dive. I am wondering if this starts becoming one of those reads everyone jumps on because they hear someone point out “well X is suspicious” and then everyone else is like “yeah that is”, and I think that if you go read the game back pooky stands out and I think its on purpose for the me/catboi stuff I mentioned in my prior post. I believe pooky is going for those kinds of “lets see what happens when I poke and push and prod here” and its not a 100% in line with the current game vibe so it comes across a bit suspicious to people. At least that’s what I think is going on, that and the later game posts don’t jive well with that theory I guess of trying to see what he is going for, if he is going for reactions it doesn’t connect to what he does later where it doesn’t seem like that is the purpose because the follow up doesn’t feel right. Of course I think that is a bit too early to say.

I want to now elaborate one someone else instead of just focusing all my time and love on pooky, lets talk skitter. Now her claim, I don’t care about. So we won’t be talking about that much or at all really. She could lie, I don’t care. What I did like and I mentioned before, is she started immediately going into this natural process of thinking who hectic would and wouldn’t pick on team. Now someone can correct me on this, but I don’t remember scum doing that inn most of these games very early on. Yes, it is all wifomy and opinionated, but I think early on doing this is conducive to town mindset and trying to see what fruitful discussion we could get. When she responded to my initial townread of her with suspicion, It basically sealed it for me. I will not say I reaction tested her cause I didn’t but yes me townreading her this fast should be suspicious to her and I agree with her on it. Also I want to pocket skitter as town. Will be a lot of fun to do so. Moving onto next person I want to discuss

Now what about my arch nemesis for this game. CHARA! Yes, chara. You will be my arch-nemesis cause I am gonna fight u to the death. We joked about a 1v1, but I am feeling it for real cause I think if you are town here, ur gonna be very haard to trust for me because ur too friendly and charming for ur own good. So I am gonna go in real time as I type this to follow posts to see what I think. First thing that makes me want to question u is the pooky scum read. Is this like I said before in ur joining the consensus. Is the local conscious brain that is this game thread infecting u? Chara too nice in thread as I know and hard to find things to question or think about alignment. I get idea u focused morning tweet and then a scumread appeared before she really got into it. It was kind of like u were already geared to do it and then it happened and I can’t say it wasn’t or was not organic. Actually chara starts developing it and is making some good posts I think? Maybe I should reread when I am not tired and about to go to bed. I think what I just accused chara doing I was on my waay of doing by saying I don’t want ot trust chara cause I think chara could fool more than half the playerlist easy. Ironic? Maybe. It explained the tweet progression but until I see some scumreads and its progression on that ii wont call this town!

Also I have no scumread and im genuinely sad over here. Also I wanted to make this post much longer but I am tired its like midnight and I need to go to bed my family is leaving tomorrow night and I want to spend more time with them tomorrow and not be dead tired. So with love, good night yall.
I redacted the wall but Fire is town.
i liked this post too. mostly for how much it focused on me, but also the purposeful stream of consciousness posting. i normally find Fire pretty unreadable, but this is actually something i can get thoughts out of and i enjoy it.
you're just as charming, Fire. <3
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 1005, Titus wrote:
In post 716, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, let's get some votes on RCE and Chara, see what happens.

Claims at E-2, E-3 please. No hammers this fast. I want to talk to Chkflip.
VOTE: RCE
Titus! Hi!!

Any thoughts on either or are you blind sheeping FL?

-Pluto (Auro)
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:55 am

Post by unwnd »

It's like every town game I roll by page 5 people are like 'well unwnd is obvtown'

Jesus fucking christ
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:56 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1022, unwnd wrote:I'm gonna tell you guys that a truth about me

My role needs to be scummy

This is not me aping FL's playstyle, it literally needs to be scummy

I'm a little frustrated that even shitposting can't stop people from townreading me
This is important so im newpaging
Stop
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Ydrasse »

Unwnd you’re town for making me laugh
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 858, Hopkirk wrote:Titus just feels like someone Hectic would pick who's all around solid who doesn't have any real links (that i'm aware of) with hectic.
This isn't actually bad but flattering. I was thinking this would be something where you'd shade my town game, but it makes sense that Hectic would pick all around good town slots that don't stand out. The sole problem with that is I don't obvtown day 1 but with the right team I guess you could make the argument
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:57 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1027, unwnd wrote:It's like every town game I roll by page 5 people are like 'well unwnd is obvtown'

Jesus fucking christ
Have you tried changing your name to FlavorLeaf?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1027, unwnd wrote:It's like every town game I roll by page 5 people are like 'well unwnd is obvtown'

Jesus fucking christ
trade with me? i lost all of my old obvtown credit after that scumgame. i can't even blame Hectic because praise from him makes me so happy.

if you wanted to stop looking town, i'd suggest not posting such good takes.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1026, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1005, Titus wrote:
In post 716, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, let's get some votes on RCE and Chara, see what happens.

Claims at E-2, E-3 please. No hammers this fast. I want to talk to Chkflip.
VOTE: RCE
Titus! Hi!!

Any thoughts on either or are you blind sheeping FL?

-Pluto (Auro)
I'll put my thoughts when done reading overall unless something jumps out at me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:58 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1032, Chara wrote:

Jesus fucking christ
trade with me? i lost all of my old obvtown credit after that scumgame. i can't even blame Hectic because praise from him makes me so happy.

I hate this
Stop
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1018, Ydrasse wrote:what genre/concept?
I usually write fantasy or comedy, and in actuality, I'm more of a Director than an author, but as a director, I focus on storytelling aspects above all and am obsessed with storycraft, but I don't really feel like doing film crew work anymore, so I have to finish my stories so I can get them developed, so I'm trying to build an author platform to translate that over to my film passion.

This one's a bit different because I've plotted out a 9 book series that's essentially Toy Story meets Game of Thrones (not as graphic, though, obviously). I have multiple games/spinoff animation series that I want to create from within it eventually as well, so I have a lot of work to do.

i was struck with the prophetic vision a few days ago of an unfortunate combination that i’ve slowly been trying to jot down ideas for instead of like, working on the thing i have more fleshed out
Yeah, be careful with this. I have like 12+ projects, and this 9 book series started as just a fun thing that I "eventually" would like to write.

I essentially create worlds, and have multiple stories to tell within each of them, and it's like all I think about.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1029, Ydrasse wrote:Unwnd you’re town for making me laugh
am i town?
In post 1030, Titus wrote:
In post 858, Hopkirk wrote:Titus just feels like someone Hectic would pick who's all around solid who doesn't have any real links (that i'm aware of) with hectic.
This isn't actually bad but flattering. I was thinking this would be something where you'd shade my town game, but it makes sense that Hectic would pick all around good town slots that don't stand out. The sole problem with that is I don't obvtown day 1 but with the right team I guess you could make the argument
in my last game with you (both town) i think i decided mid d1 'seems kinda townie but i'm probably just going to leave them in neutral d1 because idk'. I feel like hectic might have a similar POV. My impression is that you're going to be fine d1 as scum,idk how your scumgame usually is/how much you get post after that?
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1034, unwnd wrote:
In post 1032, Chara wrote:

Jesus fucking christ

I hate this

have you considered jumping on the Chara wagon?
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:00 am

Post by unwnd »

I literally need to get voted at some point in this game otherwise my role is useless
Stop
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Chara »

all the players i like keep hating my posts. this is why i like Ydrasse and Tweet.
and Hectic, i hope he shows up in the thread soon. :<
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 1037, Hopkirk wrote:have you considered jumping on the Chara wagon?
What's the case?

-Pluto (Auro)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1019, Chara wrote:
In post 1007, Ydrasse wrote:okay i’m gonna hook you up with one of my FAVORITES then it’s a chestnut praline latte with almond milk i usually do half caf or decaf but i also still get the whip on it too almond milk just tastes better :> that or if you don’t like those flavors caramel macchiatos were what i used to always tell people what to get bc they’re pretty universally liked OR just coffee maybe a misto?
now i
really
wish i had a coffee...

half-caf is how i make it at home, too much caffeine makes me jittery. i like anything with chocolate syrup. i was so upset when they stopped carrying that one triple chocolate syrup, i had my rooommate take the remaining stash of it from our local store.
I also can't handle caffeine. Like even Iced tea, which I love unsweetened black ice tea in a mason jar, gets me jumping all over the place.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Krazy »

Can I subscribe to the newsletter for updates on "toy story meets game of thrones"
vote conspiracy
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Not gonna lie, I totally tried to go with 0 Masons this game, and stack myself with abilities, but Krazy said I couldn't do that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 931, Flavor Leaf wrote:My extensive history with Titus, I went to Titus Meet in 2014, which was like multiple days of a bunch of scummers hanging out, sleeping on the floor. I was the youngest one there.
That was fun. A lot of the scummers from that meet don't play anymore. BBMolla I think was younger than you though. Titus meet was the only real party I had there, even though my ex and I just got the house. Scum sabotaged it. My ex almost stopped Titus meet from happening.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1042, Krazy wrote:Can I subscribe to the newsletter for updates on "toy story meets game of thrones"
yeah! I might even send a picture with my 6k camera of the all the toys a lot of the characters are based on from when I used to play with them in my room pretending they were in Pokemon, DBZ, or Naruto usually.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 1043, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not gonna lie, I totally tried to go with 0 Masons this game, and stack myself with abilities, but Krazy said I couldn't do that.
No I said you couldn't have one of those abilities be a multitasking split 16-shot strongman vigilante
vote conspiracy
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1044, Titus wrote:
In post 931, Flavor Leaf wrote:My extensive history with Titus, I went to Titus Meet in 2014, which was like multiple days of a bunch of scummers hanging out, sleeping on the floor. I was the youngest one there.
That was fun. A lot of the scummers from that meet don't play anymore. BBMolla I think was younger than you though. Titus meet was the only real party I had there, even though my ex and I just got the house. Scum sabotaged it. My ex almost stopped Titus meet from happening.
Bbmolla's a year older than me. He's the one who brought me to the site.

That would have been a shame, because that was when I was still new, and I enjoyed that meeting a lot, especially when everyone had to start calling everybody by Boonskiies or drink, even though, I think you were in the other room during that, I feel it definitely still was noted.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 962, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Does everyone agree that Hectic wouldn't pick my hydra for scum? Like duh

Game's in more than capable hands and therefore I'm comfortable coasting :D

Hectic can we do one of those deals where I vote for whoever you want me to and you give me something in turn :3

-Pluto (Auro)
Yuck
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1046, Krazy wrote:
In post 1043, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not gonna lie, I totally tried to go with 0 Masons this game, and stack myself with abilities, but Krazy said I couldn't do that.
No I said you couldn't have one of those abilities be a multitasking split 16-shot strongman vigilante
Schadd made me a 6 shot gunsmith legitimately in a non ridiculous game, I feel that should have been allowed.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”