Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 893, Chara wrote:Infinity hopping off at the very last minute is a really strange thing to do if they're partners i think. there was basically no time to get more votes on me there.
this was my point, Gamma.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by jjh927 »

"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by jjh927 »

VOTE: Titus
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 944, Titus wrote:
In post 941, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Someone with a functioning beain please explain to me how me and Vax are buddies.
This type of toxicity is why I am voting Nancy.
That isn’t a good reason for voting me and you damn well know it.

You want me gone so that you can push Raya and jjh and this will save you an NK down the road. I’m not being toxic, I’m fucking making sense and I actually do think you’re scum here for this vote.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by catboi »

Lmaooooooooooo
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:47 pm

In post 952, jjh927 wrote:VOTE: Titus
Good vote. I’m actually glad Titus voted me because at least I don’t have to worry about her trying to pocket me now because it’s 100% not happening.
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Infinity Zero »

You are attacking people’s intelligence because they are calling you scum Nancy. If someone did that to you you’d be on them like butter on toast. Until you can progress past that and acknowledge your wrongdoing there’s no reconciliation possible here imo.
-Gamma
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 925, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:@CB why are you voting me since I recall our reads being very similar? So I don’t get it?
I'm having trouble finding valid suspects.
In post 939, Chara wrote:Titus, i understand why Gamma voted Nancy there, but i'm not sure why you did.

re: jjh, i don't have the Booneytoons context but i did wonder if jjh's vote was left on Vax from an early distancing attempt, and then he failed to get momentum on anyone else because he lacked the time. when he did confirm he thought Vax was scum, it was near deadline.
i don't know how likely it is, it'd mean a misplay by scum jjh if anything, not really a plot. straightforward thinking says they're not scum together.
Vax seemed legitimately salted that people were voting him and not jjh. Don't think I'd consider a vote on him today or tomorrow.

Hmmmm..... Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)

Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:54 pm

In post 947, Chara wrote:
In post 942, Titus wrote:@Chara, Nancy's post was repulsive.

Re: jjh That's possible and I think that might be what happened to Bell in the Booneytunes game.
then why are you voting her for it? that doesn't make her scum. it means she said something you didn't like.

Gamma was upset by the post because Nancy called the players voting her insane. she clarified within that post that she meant "no one should be voting me here, that's crazy", but it definitely could come off as insulting if read another way.

i think it was a simple mistake on Nancy's part. maybe she should be more careful, yes, especially considering the argument Gamma is referencing from Cards.
but i don't... really think it's worth an "out of game vote", whatever that is.
+1

Yes, Chara is right. I meant that the votes on me are insane here because they 100% fucking are and I don’t even understand how Gamma is scumreading for it but I don’t think IZ is scum for it but I am deeply disappointed in Gamma and I hope IZ doesn’t get wagoned if we get flipped because I think they’re town despite Gamma’s bad read. :/

There is no way town!Titus ever votes me here for the reason she’s claiming not after TM last year.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:57 pm

In post 956, Infinity Zero wrote:You are attacking people’s intelligence because they are calling you scum Nancy. If someone did that to you you’d be on them like butter on toast. Until you can progress past that and acknowledge your wrongdoing there’s no reconciliation possible here imo.
-Gamma
Yes, it’s not very nice because I’m pissed, so maybe I deserve it but no way in hell does that ever make me scum and you of all people should know that. So, I guess you’ve got me back for CoD now. I hope this ends it.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:57 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Titus and Infinity are still my entire scumpile

But yeah I don't think Titus made any attempt to influence day 1 at all with actual reads and I don't think it's coincidence that she's now coming out with unusual reads after a scum lynch, which appear to be independent of that context, where there are people suspicious of her
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oh, btw, abilities do not necessarily reflect their in-game effect accurately. I can say that with absolute certainty and can claim if you want with probably minimal game impact
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:00 pm

In post 956, Infinity Zero wrote:You are attacking people’s intelligence because they are calling you scum Nancy. If someone did that to you you’d be on them like butter on toast. Until you can progress past that and acknowledge your wrongdoing there’s no reconciliation possible here imo.
-Gamma
I don’t want to get townread for this but iyr, I think I did that in RS but I’m saying the SCUMREADs on me are crazy/dumb and I already explained why in those two posts. So yes I still think you guys are town and I’m sad that you would musread me so egregiously. :/
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Titus »

Jjh is completely scum totally misrepping my day 1.

I spent all of day one vetoing bad executions. We got a good one, magine that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 960, jjh927 wrote:Titus and Infinity are still my entire scumpile

But yeah I don't think Titus made any attempt to influence day 1 at all with actual reads and I don't think it's coincidence that she's now coming out with unusual reads after a scum lynch, which appear to be independent of that context, where there are people suspicious of her
JJH is trying to eliminate two loud town posters here in addition to shade my work and reads.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 959, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
-Gamma
Yes, it’s not very nice because I’m pissed, so maybe I deserve it but no way in hell does that ever make me scum and you of all people should know that. So, I guess you’ve got me back for CoD now. I hope this ends it.
While I’m not entirely satisfied with this response, it’s enough to show you’re cognizant of my issue, so now it can be talked over post-game.
I feel like your Vax/Titus/Mistyx theory actually holds a good amount of weight rn, with how out of place it was when Mistyx townbinned Titus.
-Protocol
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:04 pm

-Gamma
However you called me “stupid” multiple timesin that game for wrongly pushing you, so based on your logic, you shouldn’t even be voting me for that so if that’s actually you’re reasoning, I may deserve it but it doesn’t make it any less shitty, And I’m not taking that back because you are basing your vote on my wrong push on you but you were town in that, so your logic for it completely escapes me?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 961, jjh927 wrote:Oh, btw, abilities do not necessarily reflect their in-game effect accurately. I can say that with absolute certainty and can claim if you want with probably minimal game impact
that's good to know, but i think it's best you don't claim for now.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 963, Titus wrote:Jjh is completely scum totally misrepping my day 1.

That your taking credit for this is insane

Give examples. As I understand it you mostly sheeped where you felt like it; I didn't see you dismantling any wagons
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 968, jjh927 wrote:
In post 963, Titus wrote:Jjh is completely scum totally misrepping my day 1.

That your taking credit for this is insane

Give examples. As I understand it you mostly sheeped where you felt like it; I didn't see you dismantling any wagons
Chara wagon
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 964, Titus wrote:
In post 960, jjh927 wrote:Titus and Infinity are still my entire scumpile

JJH is trying to eliminate two loud town posters here in addition to shade my work and reads.
Nope, trying to get scum

As clarification, voting scum off day 1 with little explanation is actually part of my new playstyle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 965, Infinity Zero wrote:
-Gamma
While I’m not entirely satisfied with this response, it’s enough to show you’re cognizant of my issue, so now it can be talked over post-game.
I feel like your Vax/Titus/Mistyx theory actually holds a good amount of weight rn, with how out of place it was when Mistyx townbinned Titus.
-Protocol
Mistxy might be scum, but jjh is guaranteed to be scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I'm all about low effort, high efficiency, high accuracy these days
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Titus, your read on me has really escalated lately
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:13 pm

In post 965, Infinity Zero wrote:
-Gamma
-Protocol
Yeah, I think it was weird how she shades both of them but voted CB. Then she shaded jjh for entirely NAI reasons but Titus’ jump on me is really gross and this kind of sloppiness from her likely means she’s scum. Because town!her would actually come up with valid reasons. She’s votinf me because I will hard veto Raya and jjh so she needs me dead asap and it’s obviously less suspicious if she can get me mislimed.

This is also why I didn’t sr Chara for saying that she’d truthfully claim as scum because she did exactly that in Boon uPick.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”