wellermanbob
wellermanbob
Goon
wellermanbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:35 am

Post by wellermanbob »

Why balking on continued promises of delivering substance and yet nothing has been delivered
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:41 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 564, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 518, unwnd wrote:Inf, something I noted in my catchup is that you made a huuge response to wellermanbob in #247 then just went lol vote Red. Why? Seemed like you were prepared to bury bob in your words then picked gimmick account Red instead. Yes Red is being a gimmick but you're either lead to believe that he's playing up the gimmick for scummy reasons (which you did not clarify) or it's the easiest vote to make in the entire game lol
I assume you mean here, but we never voted red, and we voted bob in .
Yeah point still stands even if it was late and I really shouldn't be mafiaposting while late and inebriated. You definitely had Bob right where you wanted him in that instance, yet you chose to vote to chara instead. The only thing I could gather from a wall of that magnitude is that you felt compelled to 'sit down' Bob for some reason lol
Stop
wellermanbob
wellermanbob
Goon
wellermanbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:42 am

Post by wellermanbob »

Do you feel I even read that wall or it impacted my play in any manner unwnd?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:45 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 563, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 515, unwnd wrote:Your scumreads are mostly just low-profile players. I think a common mistake being made as of late is that scum isn't paying attention or don't want to.
Why do you think scum are active? I think this game has been pretty slow for how fast the deadlines are

-Inf
I don't feel it's been slow, and even if you believe this how does it affect your reads? Are you comfortable with the people who have been posting more?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:46 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 602, wellermanbob wrote:Do you feel I even read that wall or it impacted my play in any manner unwnd?
|

If I have the right assumption about you

You looked at that wall, maybe did a small chuckle

Then proceeded to whatever you were doing at the time
Stop
wellermanbob
wellermanbob
Goon
wellermanbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:51 am

Post by wellermanbob »

Hahahaha
wellermanbob
wellermanbob
Goon
wellermanbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:58 am

Post by wellermanbob »

So who do you want dead today unwnd
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 601, unwnd wrote:Yeah point still stands even if it was late and I really shouldn't be mafiaposting while late and inebriated. You definitely had Bob right where you wanted him in that instance, yet you chose to vote to chara instead. The only thing I could gather from a wall of that magnitude is that you felt compelled to 'sit down' Bob for some reason lol
This is mostly a question of hydra dissonance, I never scumread bob much to begin with and gamma was ok with the chara vote when I made it. I was gonna let gamma push the bob vote for a bit but he hasn't been here too much. He might also have something to say relevant to this.

-Inf
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'm not happy with the jj or twins wagon. I'd be willing to go back to cat but I don't feel as bad as I did before with this slot.

I'm not sure if this is still a viable wagon or not but I'm not liking Vax. I didn't like the Titus vote. Titus has felt town to me and it felt opportunistic as well. The unvoting for simply posting more is bad too. He next places his vote on Infinity, another slot I light townread and another opportunistic vote. Later he voted the twins as the 5th vote which is again opportunistic. He also gave no reasoning for this vote and seemingly hadn't been caught up. When he switches votes again later he says he doesn't even understand the twins wagon but he'd still be willing to go back to it? The it's Mistyx without any reasoning which again already had a wagon forming and opportunistic. He mentions how little time we have then proceeds with fluffy posts. Then joins the jj wagon, who I light townread, without any reasoning given again.

VOTE: Vax
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:05 am

Post by unwnd »

Activity isn't my main tell, it's just a way for me to prioritize my reads and look at a certain view of the game. Right now I'm not really sold on just limming the lurkers, because I don't really feel like the team is just sitting on their ass and being lazy. If we were crunching numbers, I'd assume like..maybe one in the lurkers? My vote on Misty doesn't reflect that I think her activity is scummy, it's that I want her to start focusing and putting more effort into the game.

From what I can understand, a lot of people think (JJH, A+M, Vax, Misty) are scummy or contain scum. There is varying degrees of scum but all of them have been in a position to be wagoned. I personally am skeptical towards this and while nobody has sat here and made a herosolve (thank god), I have to ask myself why. Or even, why people are content with this? D1 is always an awkward place but not so much where people just go 'jee the game is inactive let's just lim the lesser actives' as if scum isn't just paying attention or something? ....In this PList? This is all a bit vague but the point I'm trying to make is that I'm not really feeling like scum are too worried about how this day goes down. Even if Jjh ended up being scum, I don't think it really changes anything. There was a split moment further back where I thought a few people were willing to take more risks and had more compelling votes, but this Jjh wagon is extremely boring.
Stop
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 609, unwnd wrote:From what I can understand, a lot of people think (JJH, A+M, Vax, Misty) are scummy or contain scum.
so what are your individual reads on this group
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 603, unwnd wrote:I don't feel it's been slow, and even if you believe this how does it affect your reads? Are you comfortable with the people who have been posting more?
I have quite a few townleans on active people. I think because this is a slow game, it benefits scum to post less so that they don't inadvertently get the game moving, increasing townies' motivations and generating more content with which they can be caught. Not all scum think like this, so it's kind of a weak thing, but it makes me a bit more comfortable to have less active players in my PoE.

I also think there's a problem of like, if the scum are in the more active players, they haven't been scummy enough to get caught yet, so it's hard to tell which ones. I think arguing that a specific active player is scummy would be more helpful than just saying that limming in the lurkers is a bad idea. I think chara has been very scummy but not many people agree with me, so I'm ok just voting people who haven't towntold yet.

-Inf
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:16 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 610, Mistyx wrote:
In post 609, unwnd wrote:From what I can understand, a lot of people think (JJH, A+M, Vax, Misty) are scummy or contain scum.
so what are your individual reads on this group
Vax was a bit weird in my catchup. I'm not ready to call it scum though, just a bit of pings. Why did he call Titus prob town just for like, two posts worth of content. The feeling I got initially from Vax purely from a tonal level is that there a was strange amount of showiness? Showiness in the sense that, they say things like 'Heh, got what I wanted' but it's like cmon you didn't really do anything. It all begs the question what exactly saying these things really mean to Vax. He had another uh, weird vote where he showed up and voted A+M out of the blue in #422.

A+M pinged me a bit more, where I noted her energy (!!!) in her posts, which turned into a scathing amount of words towards people. Lot of this is bad, doesn't like this, writhing negativity. If the danger presents to yourself so obvious, then why are you not doing something? That's something I told myself and then she makes connections like #388 with Red/Catboi for ??? reasons. Just seemed like fake confidence to me. I wonder where she's at and if those inferences were true why she isn't pushing them.

JJH I have literally no read on. He's null. He's said nothing of importance.
Stop
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:16 am

Post by catboi »

In post 609, unwnd wrote:Activity isn't my main tell, it's just a way for me to prioritize my reads and look at a certain view of the game. Right now I'm not really sold on just limming the lurkers, because I don't really feel like the team is just sitting on their ass and being lazy. If we were crunching numbers, I'd assume like..maybe one in the lurkers? My vote on Misty doesn't reflect that I think her activity is scummy, it's that I want her to start focusing and putting more effort into the game.

From what I can understand, a lot of people think (JJH, A+M, Vax, Misty) are scummy or contain scum. There is varying degrees of scum but all of them have been in a position to be wagoned. I personally am skeptical towards this and while nobody has sat here and made a herosolve (thank god), I have to ask myself why. Or even, why people are content with this? D1 is always an awkward place but not so much where people just go 'jee the game is inactive let's just lim the lesser actives' as if scum isn't just paying attention or something? ....In this PList? This is all a bit vague but the point I'm trying to make is that I'm not really feeling like scum are too worried about how this day goes down. Even if Jjh ended up being scum, I don't think it really changes anything. There was a split moment further back where I thought a few people were willing to take more risks and had more compelling votes, but this Jjh wagon is extremely boring.
Well, then who are you pointing at, exactly?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:19 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 611, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 603, unwnd wrote:I don't feel it's been slow, and even if you believe this how does it affect your reads? Are you comfortable with the people who have been posting more?
I have quite a few townleans on active people. I think because this is a slow game, it benefits scum to post less so that they don't inadvertently get the game moving, increasing townies' motivations and generating more content with which they can be caught. Not all scum think like this, so it's kind of a weak thing, but it makes me a bit more comfortable to have less active players in my PoE.

I also think there's a problem of like, if the scum are in the more active players, they haven't been scummy enough to get caught yet, so it's hard to tell which ones. I think arguing that a specific active player is scummy would be more helpful than just saying that limming in the lurkers is a bad idea.
I think chara has been very scummy but not many people agree with me, so I'm ok just voting people who haven't towntold yet.

-Inf
Go with this thought? I wasn't merely offering my thoughts in a way that seemed like biting criticism. I don't disagree with your assumption made in regards of what scum could possibly be doing, and it's something I've noted. I do however think that purely at a meta level this PList again has a ton of people like (Misty) who love being town and I'd really expect a hell of a lot more. I keep exclusively mentioning her which actually kinda annoys me because I don't wanna end up compromising on someone like Misty, but I will do it and my vote is there to say 'Misty, show up and be town or just die'. I have one or two reads I'm keeping to myself for now besides that.
Stop
wellermanbob
wellermanbob
Goon
wellermanbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:23 am

Post by wellermanbob »

I'm willing to take some bold wagons but y'all think my bold wagon is a miss so
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:25 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 613, catboi wrote:
In post 609, unwnd wrote:Activity isn't my main tell, it's just a way for me to prioritize my reads and look at a certain view of the game. Right now I'm not really sold on just limming the lurkers, because I don't really feel like the team is just sitting on their ass and being lazy. If we were crunching numbers, I'd assume like..maybe one in the lurkers? My vote on Misty doesn't reflect that I think her activity is scummy, it's that I want her to start focusing and putting more effort into the game.

Well, then who are you pointing at, exactly?
I don't think it happens even if I say it. This is not a confidence thing, it's just that I know it would be a fucking headache. Consider everything that I've spouted out to really get others to think and react to. If we're going in the 4 listed I would go Misty > Vax > A+M > JJH in that order.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:26 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 615, wellermanbob wrote:I'm willing to take some bold wagons but y'all think my bold wagon is a miss so
What was your bold wagon?
Stop
Twins Akari and Mara
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Twins Akari and Mara »

I was gonna say something about catboi being a pyroar, mystyx being a stranger who gives children candy and kidnaps them and being excited about a new friend but I don't think I can do a string of cute posts.

VOTE: mystic preemtive
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:29 am

Post by unwnd »

Vax and A+M are pretty interchangeable to me in terms of my priority mind you, but it's there regardless. Misty seems like the best vote because she either realizes she needs to step it up or provides a bit of spew in a last ditch effort
Stop
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Infinity Zero »

unwnd wrote:Go with this thought? I wasn't merely offering my thoughts in a way that seemed like biting criticism. I don't disagree with your assumption made in regards of what scum could possibly be doing, and it's something I've noted. I do however think that purely at a meta level this PList again has a ton of people like (Misty) who love being town and I'd really expect a hell of a lot more. I keep exclusively mentioning her which actually kinda annoys me because I don't wanna end up compromising on someone like Misty, but I will do it and my vote is there to say 'Misty, show up and be town or just die'. I have one or two reads I'm keeping to myself for now besides that.
I've been having trouble articulating my chara scumread, but is the closest I came to talking about something scum-indicative it did, I think. Mostly I feel like "what can I do to look town?" is the motivating question behind its posts rather than "what do I think about this game?"

It's funny because one of the things I find most towny about mistyx is that she isn't forcing content when she doesn't need to. I'm not sure why, but her tone kinda convinces me that the reason she isn't really producing content is that she hasn't thought of much to say rather than it's against her win condition. I also doubt she rolled scum for the 6th time in a row or whatever, knowing she wouldn't be able to keep up her WIM, and wrote , but I guess there's a lot of wine there.

-Inf
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 557, Mistyx wrote:
In post 216, Mistyx wrote:
In post 212, Chara wrote:Misty, if it wasn't clear i was asking why you wanted to vote catboi.
the response questioning vax felt kinda like it was just there to be there and wasn't actually solving, plus nothing else in their ISO had stuck out to me by that point
here
He was trying to get Vax to clarify his Titus’ read. That’s how it looked to me.
wellermanbob
wellermanbob
Goon
wellermanbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:32 am

Post by wellermanbob »

In post 617, unwnd wrote:
In post 615, wellermanbob wrote:I'm willing to take some bold wagons but y'all think my bold wagon is a miss so
What was your bold wagon?
Infinity lol
wellermanbob
wellermanbob
Goon
wellermanbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:32 am

Post by wellermanbob »

Not interested in a misty wagon tbh. Don't like the people clamoring for it
Twins Akari and Mara
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Twins Akari and Mara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Twins Akari and Mara »

I don't like catboi a whole lot, alot of the things he is doing is going to put a permanent scowl on my face and I feel like he moved to, what he saw to be an opportunistic vote on my slot and didn't think I would fight back much due to the gimmick I was playing. I'm not liking how he moved to vax after he was all about my wagon being a compromise wagon instead of red who was a bigger wagon at the time. I don't understand his mindset, I don't understand where he is coming from, and most of all I dont understand why he seems so adverse to put a vote down on some that he says he has a light scum-read on.

I'm unsure how I feel about the jjh votes but at deadline, I'll go there but I prefer Bob, cat, chara, or mystic

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”