Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6300 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 7492, Firebringer wrote:feels like everyone has a knife and or gun at each other and its really not necessary.

I would joke post to calm everyone down but don't think it will. So lets be friendos and decide which one of us deserves to be deado instead.
You're becoming too civilized for that thread. Are you sure you still don't wanna turnstile?
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6301 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Okay, Bork. I still think it’s overall weird skitter somehow got to the same conclusion as me despite how adamant she was about me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6302 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 7575, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6182, Hench Princesses wrote:you took one quote from 6037 and asked why I townread a50, when the point of 6037 was that I scumread a50

this level of dense could very well be outside your townrange, brian!
honestly i think it is probably town-indicative for brian
Lol.
Hench Princesses
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6303 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Hench Princesses »

Ok let's do movie spec

This is not relevant to the game, light on spoilers but won't make sense if you haven't seen movie

Spoiler:
so on second viewing, my main thought is that the son is probably the character supplying sator with the future weapons

The mom character makes the point several times that protag does not give enough thought to her and the son

Also this plot feels similarish to daughter/father from batman begins--batman 3 from nolan

I also think painter guy would probably be a big character in a second movie if they do a sequel, it feels written to be open for sequels tbh

Also as an aside I can see cakez including a strongman really easily, flavor spec been sucking but I think bell town anyway
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6304 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Hi ffery!

Now I understand part of the bell readflip are the crumbs from the doctor that never happened. Other than the aforementioned ate and sowing discord is there something else I’m missing?

Because I really had a lot of concern for the timing of cabds readflip on me and then going “well sucks it came up now when we can’t talk about it” when he was the one who brought it up lol
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6305 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12488555#p12488555]post 7859[/url], Annie Edison wrote:
In post 7854, Deacon Blues wrote:I feel like I've been trying to maintain the structural integrity of a very muddy dike regarding Cabd's read of you, ever since mid-ish Day 2. And sometimes my certainty erodes.

I can't maintain my read of you and that sucks. :/

I'm not looking forward to it if I survive to be in the same thread with you.
Well I’ve been the pretty consistent wagon today. I think this is a do or die time to get me sorted before we get there? I think we both know I’m making it to tomorrow even if I flip.
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6306 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

About the weak thing?

I suppose curiosity and cats apply here. But I was wondering because that made me wonder why not swap a weak modifier role that could actually get stuff done than superb? Plus it’s massclaim anyways? So why does it matter I want more elaboration?
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6307 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Yeah roadmap to kill And all that.

We’d still need to flip them to use it iirc from what he said, so scum likely shoot there anyways? Plus I thought we moved to full transparency,

Like yes on a very base level it’s a scummy action but like... meh? I doubt I’d actually be that openly curious as scum
Hench Princesses
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6308 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:12 pm

A lot of dunn's posting feels like tmi and if unwnd was scum, scumteam could have been worried unwnd/noraa interactions would spew noraa town if unwnd's slot ever went down. If skitter is scum she's been aggressively defending his slot for mostly unexplained/unexamined reasons. Then again he's confirmed not a strongman so poorer odds there. This has been my nightly dunn paranoia ramble, thank you for listening.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6309 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 7934, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 3330, Almost50 wrote:Brian for proposing the mechanical solve (amongst other things that I'd rather not go through at this time)
HP I don't even remember why I town!binned them on D1, but nothing stood out recently for me to chang my mind about them
Spiffeh for breaking the mold early requesting to be turnstiled on D1.
This is the last post Almost50 mentions me in the Forwards thread, where he explains his reason for townreading me to answer someone's question. He called me town prior to this as well.
Next time he mentions me is after he's turnstiled below where he reiterates his reason for townreading me early in his explanation of his read on skitter:
In post 5299, Almost50 wrote:25 this was the same reason I TR'd Spiffeh (and first hint you were some sort of a PR). Scum do NOT want to bring attention unto themselves by suggesting they want to be turnstiled this early. (I would expect them to either lay low about it until it's brought up as a discussion subject and then declaring they "don't mind" being turnstiled, or waiting for someone else to actually suggest they should be turnstiled, or even have another Scum buddy propose it if no townie does it)
Doesn't mention me again until I'm over here and describes me as the following.
In post 7066, Almost50 wrote:Spiffeh < Play is almost too scummy to be scum
I find this read to be noncommittal overall but also implies a townread? However, it's a calculated thing to say because he can easily turn this into a scum read in the event he needs to pivot in that direction.

This ~excellent~ read progression has culminated with his recent vote on me.

It is important to note that A50's recent vote on me
is the only vote that he has cast the entire game
(outside of an Imperium vote super early on that might have even been a joke? idk). He has town read me for most of the game according to his ISO but the second a wagon materializes and literally everyone has vocally scum read me, he jettisons his initial read for no stated reason beyond "doesn't look genuine".

If A50 is town and has been this absent, there is absolutely no way he feels comfortable enough voting for me here given his conservative voting history and how he's felt about me prior to this Day. His vote only makes sense coming from scum trying to get rid of one of his greatest naysayers at a time where I'm the most vulnerable.

I don't want to hear anymore bullshit about my read on A50 being weak or going after LHF after his most recent posts.
I literally just said his last reads list was one giant hedge.

But no, 'A50 has to be town.'
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6310 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

VOTE: Gypyx
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6311 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 7937, Spiffeh wrote:Brian you are preaching to the choir

I wanted him dead Day 2 :(
Yeah, my bad.

I thought he was crumbing Reviver, not Tracker. And his supposed tracker crumb (which I'm pretty sure is his first post) just makes him look worse in my eyes.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6312 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

VOTE: Purple Room: Dunnstral
Hench Princesses
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6313 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:16 pm

In post 7955, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7892, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:wanna do a50 anyone?
I am now prepared to travel across time to murder A50 if that timeline will not murder him on their own
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6314 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:41 pm

Post by Gypyx »

what elements made you discard your bell suspicions brian?
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6315 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 6144, Bell wrote:
In post 6138, Hench Princesses wrote:he thought the IC could have plausibly had the macho modifier

he also thought I was your fruit vend in XIV ftr

he tends to have... unexpected... mech takes as town, and that specific post felt very much in line with his XIV thought processes

I haven't played with him as scum but he feels pretty consistent with his townrange here, maybe that would be more accurate
This really isn't enough for me.
He has a lot of bad posts and I know just from the one other game I've played with him that he can play significantly better and smarter than this.
we played another game together? and if i have bad posts, point them out, i don't recall you casing me
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6316 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:44 pm

Post by Gypyx »

also those bell brian interactions are never S/S
Show

bottom text
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6317 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:09 am

Post by Bell »

In post 6315, Gypyx wrote:
In post 6138, Hench Princesses wrote:he thought the IC could have plausibly had the macho modifier

he tends to have... unexpected... mech takes as town, and that specific post felt very much in line with his XIV thought processes

I haven't played with him as scum but he feels pretty consistent with his townrange here, maybe that would be more accurate
He has a lot of bad posts and I know just from the one other game I've played with him that he can play significantly better and smarter than this.
we played another game together? and if i have bad posts, point them out, i don't recall you casing me
Boonie tunes.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6318 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:19 am

Post by Bell »

In post 4927, Gypyx wrote:ouch, must be hard to remember how to townplay after that lol
In post 4925, Gypyx wrote:oh yeah, you roll scum a lot don't you?
How.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6319 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:20 am

Post by Bell »

The time stamps in the other game are like 5 minutes apart.
from asking me when I played with him last. It should be noted that what I linked he's referring to Flavor rolling scum 5 times in a row, but I was conversationally adjacent or included via a hectic mention.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6320 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:21 am

Post by Bell »

In post 6316, Gypyx wrote:also those bell brian interactions are never S/S
yes, well done.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6321 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:02 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 6317, Bell wrote:

Boonie tunes.
ah, thought you meant other game as another one than boon
Show

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6322 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:03 am

Post by Gypyx »

my memory doesn't suck THAT hard
Show

bottom text
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6323 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Bell »

My case on you is pretty much a collection of small points based on my interactions with you.
I actually don't want to condense them and post them all together because you're one of those cases where I'm just like, it's not a question of if I can yeet this it's whether it's town or not.
I hate my own logic and hang ups with your slot. You just seem like disengaged unoffensive scum. Who 'town slipped' in the same way any scum might try to when they hate being scum and would prefer to get cleared.

On the other hand it's genuinely so easy to pick apart your reasoning and thoughts that, to be frank you're the lowest hanging of lowest hanging fruit. It's not like there *isn't* LHF scum, but I'm literally asking myself if you'd be this vulnerable if you were scum.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6324 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:31 am

Post by Bell »

I don't really want Dunnstrall to be purple roomed unless he changes his mind on my slot.
I don't think the game can be salvaged if Dunnstral keeps his reads where they are.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”