clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by clidd »

And, well, I'm not sure in an uncrowned elimination.

Would like to talk more before voting.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

Talk about what
GTKAS
| here.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by clidd »

Talk about uncrowned playing like that as scum.

It seems to me that he is intentionally playing as LHF.

And about Pooky, who have given me scumpings.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I can swing Pooky

VOTE: Pooky
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Theory:

ABR is town
ABR has way too high an opinion of my scumgame
ABR gets maybe gut pings on me that he feels are impossible to explain, just a feeling of some kind -- and he uses "Morning is good at scum" for justification as to why I'm mostly not being scumread
ABR has resigned himself to hoping I'm scum so he can be like "Haha you guys suck i was right" after the game and has mostly given up beyond that regarding the read

maybe that explains why he can't/won't explain the read, yet still brings ego into it somehow and calls everyone else terrible

Reason I'm giving thought to this is because haunted house mafia doesn't really seem like this game much and I don't really get what the motivation for scum!ABR to scumread me is

Atm: still want to hear Pooky's explanation of how this ABR reminds him of haunted house ABR
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 643, Kanna wrote:abr's confidence reminds me of partition so i'm kind of townleaning there now. the "morning just has a townie playstyle and i think she's scum" is actually pretty townie! (don't you think, morning?)
i think it's total garbage reasoning but yeah maybe
In post 642, Kanna wrote:
In post 410, Morning Tweet wrote:@Kanna it's not your happiness!! It's more a general sense the post felt constructed rather than genuine -- i admit am letting my own last scum game influence the read, obviously we're not the same person so i dont exactly trust my read more or less on myself transfering to you. That combined with how you weren't around too much, i dont think you said anything on the main wagon, reminded me of myself as scum i guess

Gotta think more about clidd, maybe tomorrow. i do think I'll prolly need more content to decide that though

Kanna, what seems obviously bad about Ahsoka to you (if you're not referring to my post earlier on him anyway)?
it's okay! even if i don't like getting scumread, i like your read and thought process behind it! two things i'll say is i'm never the top poster in any game and recently i've been liking doing summary posts. also i just wasn't around when that happened; i was kind of scumreading infinity so i didn't feel the need to bat for him earlier, but i also didn't think he would actually be the lim.

so i don't feel like those things are good indicators

ahsoka looks blatantly bad because he blatantly pushed infinity to death. i think that's kind of what you meant as well.
Yeah Ahsoka pretty much closed his eyes and ignored everything Infinity said that explained why his push was wrong, even though he clearly replied to the posts Infinity made so he should have known.

At least definitely regarding the "missing the context of my posts" point -- it is incredibly odd to me that Ahsoka emphasized that bit so hard. My theory is he did that because it sounded really good so he wanted to push the elim, even if, had he thought more about it, it didn't really hold up. So my question to the hood was: does town!FL willingly ignore stuff that goes counter to his case and just push it as hard as possible? Answer i got was "probably" from Mena
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Shall we commit to some votes to make things interesting, friends?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Uhhhh idk

I had questions for Uncrowned i didnt get to and i dont remember what they were

i need to hear Pooky's explanation for saying you're similar to haunted house

I just want Ahsoka to COMMENT on my interpretation of his Infinity push beyond "Why are you accusing me of quickhammering?!". Like i expect him to say, like, "No I wholeheartedly believed in the case" but whatever
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Wait you're probably not talking to me anyway are you
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

I’m starting to TR ABR more now :/
GTKAS
| here.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by clidd »

I don't think the exact motivation for why ABR had that thought of you, Morning, is necessary if we establish that scum!ABR would have no advantage in playing the way he is playing rn. I am interested to see how he will approach the rest of the game, which is why I have no interest in eliminating him today.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by clidd »

And while I'm unsure about Uncrowned, he still has to try to play the game more substantially.

In other words, show that he is town. He can start by sharing his reads about the game.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

^ Thats what i was thinking yeah (pedit: Yeah i agree w/ both of you on ABR)
In post 649, clidd wrote:I didn't produce much substantial content for analysis, but I would like to see Morning's impressions about me, because in our last game together she interpreted my attitudes very well and I expect an instance similar here.
i didnt get far in my read of you from D1 -- you were a huge part of early game in Forest Fire, here i think you only had one or two chances to check in before the day got cut

At the moment i do kind of dig your read post, more that I like it rather than necessarily agree with everything on it. I think your bottom two could probably very well contain scum. Mena/Ahsoka are slots that I'm not willing to have as much confidence are town as you -- and your post mostly says you've got insider info on them so eh. I think Hop/Ali are better high towns. Your analysis of ABR is fair.

Lemme read Kanna's case on you start of today cause i didnt do it earlier
In post 404, Kanna wrote:my strongest scumread right now is clidd
Spoiler:
In post 293, clidd wrote:I'm feeling some townpings of Alisae, Hopkirk and Ahsoka.

It's strange to see ABR being friendly, but I am open to new experiences.

The way Infinity approached and expressed himself about Ahsoka, without contextualizing his opinion about the discussion between Ahsoka x Hopkirk in a more organic way, as I would like from town!Infinity, reflected me as a negative ping.

Everyone else is null.
In post 295, clidd wrote:By the way, Infinity, why do I have the feeling that you weren't really trying to figure out Ahsoka's alignment in posts and ?

It seemed to me that you were more concerned with explaining something that made sense than necessarily promoting an interaction where you could get something AI from Ahsoka.
In post 300, clidd wrote:
In post 298, Infinity 324 wrote:The reason why I voted flavor to begin with is because he seemed to be trying to control the narrative a bit, and I felt that he was trying to look town. Instead of just waiting to see how hopkirk would react to his posting, he made sure to say "Look guys, I'm watching to see how hopkirk reacts to this!" Ali pointed out a similar thing in .
But you are aware of how FL is approaching his playstyle at this alt and how you can approach his slot to extract something AI.

It seems to me that the instance you are taking is of someone who is seeing this for the first time and generally pushing for reasons that you should know are not necessarily scum!Ahsoka trying to control the narrative.

I imagine it would make more sense for town!Infinity to evaluate the context of the discussion involving Ahsoka earlier, what would that imply in the scenarios scum!Ahsoka and town!Ahsoka and only after this process takes a side, am I wrong?
In post 303, clidd wrote:I mean, it does not seem to me that you are really evaluating both sides of the coin and your decision to take one side was not congruent as a reflection on the scenarios that could explain what Ahsoka's line of action would suggest in AI terms.

In other words, there is a lack of analysis on your part in relation to Ahsoka. The impression I have of town!you is someone impartial when evaluating a slot and the way you approached the scum!Ahsoka side more than town!Ahsoka didn't seem organic.
In post 307, clidd wrote:Ok, but you know that it wouldn't work for you to get something AI from him doing that, considering that you already knew about his play in this account, so why promote something that, theoretically, you know that it would not work? and I was talking about a short analysis, or rather, an impression of how both the town and scum scenarios would explain his actions - you had the context of the discussion on the last few pages as material.

there's a bit of repeatition and showy-ness in these posts as clidd seems to reiterate his point again and again to infinity. also i know clidd can obvtown, but he doesn't feel invested in this game. i feel hints of sadness
Yeah i dont know about this one, Infinity specifically asked for clidd to reiterate his point so i'm not terribly surprised he does.
In post 649, clidd wrote:Regarding Kanna, I believe that it is fair, because of our historical context together, that she speculates about scum!Clidd above town!Clidd based on what I have shown so far, but although she attributed a description to the impression she had of my sequence of posts during my interaction with Infinity, she used the "clidd not obvtown = probably scum" argument, which more recently scum players have used to formalize a suspicion about me, something that GuiltyLion did in forest fire and that Menalque and Morning probably remember. For me it would be more organic if she took on a questioning instance, as Menalque and Morning did, but the current instance suggests that she is convinced of what she is talking about, even without enough information to make this kind of inference. But even though I have this negative impression about her, I see both town!Kanna mistake or malicious scum position!Kanna, which is why she is null to me and not necessarily in the pool next to scum.
It is surprising to me that Kanna has you as a stronger SR than Uncrowned and Ahsoka from that reasoning
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

clidd conftown for hesitation in voting me

there is good chance of 2 scum in those who voted me

mena is good

ahsoka probably isn't scum even though they voted me

kanna is scum too
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Uncrowned reminds me of this one Porkens scumgame I read where i think he basically was just like "Yup!" and voted along with everything the whole game and it worked. at least i think thats what happened lol

Not even like a reason to scumread Uncrowned either, I think that Porkens game was an anomaly, how does that even happen?

Skimming uncrowneds threads i dont know if he's ever played scum so that's great then. What were those questions I was going to ask?
In post 511, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 426, Albert B. Rampage wrote:My pool is [MT, Alisae, Hopkirk]
this is straight fire

except probably remove ali and replace with pooky because e will be an easy sort later on imo
That pool is straight ass

The substitution is fair i guess though

That's all I got idk

OH no my question to Uncrowned is: What made you so sure ABR was town earlier today? you never actually got around to explaining that from what I can see (this is something that happened in the hood). Initially I was interpreting that as a tad unbelievable that you were so sure, but i'd like to hear any kind of reasoning maybe?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Hi Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

actually ali trying to get me out here is pre sus ngl

e knows im a threat late game and getting me out D2 would do wonders if e was scum
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Ali and Kanna should 100% both know this isn't scumcrowned
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

get em
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

VOTE: Kanna
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

Uncrowned see hood
GTKAS
| here.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Do you have a scumgame Uncrowned cause i missed it
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Like a completed scum game i mean
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ya and I caught him fairly easily
GTKAS
| here.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

idk about ABR as much anymore but he doesn't seem like he has any connections this game. like he's isolated and sort of a wildcard and I dont think he makes sense as scum this game

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”