Elect the Executioner 4

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:03 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Would anyone like me to explain my actions both in the game and outside the thread for clarity? I am sure pacman will agree to it, as this will surely get the majority of people to vote for him. :wink:
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:23 am

Post by chenhsi »

I would like you to do that...
I lost the game.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:33 am

Post by kloud1516 »

I know that this will most likely convince all of you to vote for Pacman, but if I am one thing it is straightforward and to the point. Chenhsi requested my thoughts throughout the game, and so here they are.

I am not going to vigorously campain for me to win, for I feel like being elected so many times was just as enjoyable as actually winning the game. I know the majority of you probably do not particularly care for me because of me executing you, but I feel like I played the best game I could. When I promised someone something, I did what I said I would do. In order to stay in the game, I kept providing gruesome death scenes to please everyone. After a point, it became necessary for me to get elected, for I knew that if anyone else did I was a goner. I hope you all take this into consideration when voting.

And thank you Max for the vote.
:D

Pregame
: I already knew Cybele was going to be pushing for her election, which would inevitably insure my death early in the game, and I was determined not to let this happen. Because of the immediate threat of Cybele killing me should she be elected, she obviously became my first choice for a target. I let everyone know this up front, and hoped that I would be chosen over her.

I knew how pivotal a strong alliance had proven to be in this game. In EtE3, I had made one, but all of my allies were wiped out in the early rounds, and I was gone soon after. I was uncertain how many points I would be able to get without an alliance, and the necessity arose to make one. I sent out five requests, hoping to at least get a solid group of six before the game started. Once the alliance was established, I felt somewhat more secure about my position in the game, and thus I was ready to play.

I knew that Cybele would probably be in the same alliance as past games: chenhsi, Orangepenguin, Bird111, Crazy, and Blackberry. Luckily for me, the last two decided not to enter. The game then started.

Round 1
: Dahill1 made a proposal to kill Max. I decided that even if I wasn’t elected, this would be the best alternative, and so I gave two of my three points to him. He upheld his proposal, and Max was out.

Round 2
: I knew this would be the round that would decide everything. Dahill had been happy with his kill of Max, and this set the stage for me and Cybele. At this point, I was still uncertain as to what the outcome would be, but I managed to acquire enough points to be elected.

Despite being elected, I took a mental note of who had voted for Cybele: Litral and Orangepenguin. The “I can be your orangeberry” comment stood out quite a bit to me, figuring that when I killed Cybele, it would be Orangepenguin that would be the one trying to get revenge.

Round 3
: I was elected again; something I had not expected. I was counting on someone from within my alliance or someone that I felt would not kill me being elected, but my first death scene had gotten me reelected. My choice had already been made, and so I killed Orangepenguin.

Round 4
: Despite not wanting to be, I was once again elected. I wasn’t exactly sure who would be the best kill, and so I decided to execute the only other person that had voted for Cybele: Litral.

Round 5
: Elected again. There was one person remaining from Cybele’s previous EtE3 alliance (for chenhsi had claimed to not trust Cybele and gave me his points if I remember correctly), and so I decided to eliminate the possible opposition. I killed Bird, wary of him progressing through the game like he did last time.

Round 6
: By this point, my alliance was not really communicating with one another as I had hoped. Bridges was v/la, and provided me with a means of getting three points each round: promising his safety. I still trusted that Bridges would be faithful to the alliance, and so I didn’t have any intention of killing him. The points was just an extra incentive to vocally promise his safety.

I managed to get elected again, and this is where things began to get a little dicey. Despite being in an alliance, I couldn’t help but be suspicious of PimHel’s loyalty. He hadn’t done much of anything to indicate plans of betrayal. Even so, the fact that of all people, Orange gave his points to Pim sent a red flag flying in the back of my mind. This, in addition to the fact that PimHel had consistently not given me his points drove me to execute him, and, in doing so, go against the alliance.

Still unsure of what to do, I asked openly in the thread for suggestions of who to kill. Everyone said PimHel, including Pacman. I sent him a message to make it known that should I kill PimHel, the alliance would be broken. I knew I would need support, so I suggested here that we go to the final two together. He agreed. I did not want opposition, and the possibility of Pim maybe having an alliance with Orange before his death and the withholding of his points were factors I didn’t want to put me in jeopardy later on. It was nothing personal, PimHel, but at this point everyone else had given me their points, and I couldn’t risk it.

Round 7
: SSK starts off by giving his points to Dahill. Alarms went off right then and there, and led me to believe that SSK had made an alliance with Dahill once I had executed someone from within our alliance. Pacman then requested to be elected, but I wasn’t so sure if I could trust him.

Because of this, I tried to convince him that SSK and Bridges would be coming after us for killing Pim, and that Dahill would most likely kill either one of us because he had aligned himself with SSK. I hoped that by doing this, Pacman would not execute me if he was elected. He ended up becoming the executioner, and SSK -- who had not given me his points -- was killed.

Round 8
: The thought of a possible connection with SSK and Dahill lingered on my mind as the round began. I got the three points from Bridges, and then everyone but Dahill gave me points. I was once again elected, and once again decided to snuff out a possible threat to my staying in the game.

Round 9
: This round was a hard decision for me. I had promised Bridges that I would not kill him, but I did not want to kill chenhsi or Raider yet. In the end, I decided that I would stick to my word and not kill Bridges. Then it was a toss-up between Raider and chenhsi. I took into consideration past rounds, in which chenhsi had not given me his points. Raider, on the other hand, had given me points almost every round (if not every round.) Because of this, I decided to keep Raider who would give me his points, and kill chenhsi.

Round 10
: The Final Four. I couldn’t believe I was still in the game, and I did not want to get executed having made it so far. I promised to keep Bridges safe again, and had intended to kill Raider. Then something changed: Bridges returned. I realized that Bridges would not be so intent on giving me his points after killing off PimHel. I assumed that the giving of Bridges’ points would only apply while he was v/la, I did not want to take the chance of him betraying me. Once again, I remembered that Raider had continued to give me his points without me having to promise him safety, and so I killed Bridges.

Round 11
: Raider had earlier said he did not want to go to the final two when I asked him, and Pacman had remained loyal to me as I had to him. The choice was an easy one to make, for I was keeping my word to both of them by killing Raider.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:41 am

Post by Blackberry »

I knew who Cybele would execute if given the powers.

=)
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:42 am

Post by chenhsi »

Note: I did not have any alliances at all in the game... interesting that I still lasted so long...
I lost the game.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:56 am

Post by pacman281292 »

My explanation:

Pregame: I established an alliance with kloud since EtE3. Then, I decided to follow it again. I had no idea that the alliance was that big. I NEVER posted at the quicktopic BaB created. I had no idea.

Round 1: Max had a grudge against me since EtE3 because I killed him. Then, I gave my points to dahill becuase he said that he would execute Max. He did.

Round 2: I gave my points to my ally during this round. He was elected, and killed Cybele. Nothing wrong.

Round 3: kloud had on his favour his death scenes. I knew that orangepenguin was a hazard to us since EtE3 (he killed me). kloud ws elected again and executed OP.

Round 4: Nothing to discuss; kloud again, executed Litral.

Round 5: Nothing wrong, bird dies.

Round 6: I wanted to make a death scene. Everyone ignored me, so kloud got elected.

I had no idea about the other alliance. So, I told kloud that Pim would be good. Then, he convinced me that SSk was dangerous. But, I didn't know Pim well. Then, kloud executed PimHel.

Round 7: I was thinking that SSK was against us. kloud convinced me very well. I convinced everyone to give me their points. I planned the scene, and I wrote it. And SSK died.

Round 8: Nothing to say, dahill dies.

Round 9: Since here, we won the game. It was something like a 3-2 endgame in Mafia. kloud stole from BaB, I gave him points, and raider gave kloud his points. chenhsi died,and we win.

Round 10: BaB was more dangerous than raider. We knew that raider didn't make any alliance, and he was pro-death scenes. At that time, there was no matter about the killed person. BaB died.

Round 11: the usual.

my grammar is weird, I know>_<
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:27 am

Post by kloud1516 »

chenhsi wrote:Note: I did not have any alliances at all in the game... interesting that I still lasted so long...
You lasted so long because I felt I could trust you. You gave me your points, and you didn't attempt to steal points from me either. That is why I didn't kill you early on.
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by BridgesAndBaloons »

pacman281292 wrote:BaB, you are a lyin' liar, and you deserved to lose. I NEVER joined to an alliance with you. Anyone can screw up any thread at Quicktopic.
Pregame: I established an alliance with kloud since EtE3. Then, I decided to follow it again. I had no idea that the alliance was that big. I NEVER posted at the quicktopic BaB created. I had no idea.
I didn't create the quicktopic.
Kloud did. Read the first post. in the quick topic.

How dare you say I'm lying.
You're treading on thin ice right now.

I didn't put your name there. Who do you think wrote your name in the quick topic?

Kloud, it is in your best interest to answer this question honestly: did you write as pacman in the quicktopic?
Signature:
[size=84]This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit[/size]
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

No, I did not. I sent each of you almost the exact same message right after you agreed to the alliance, providing the quick topic link.
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:51 pm

Post by PimHel »

[quote="kloud1516"]
Round 6
: By this point, my alliance was not really communicating with one another as I had hoped. Bridges was v/la, and provided me with a means of getting three points each round: promising his safety. I still trusted that Bridges would be faithful to the alliance, and so I didn’t have any intention of killing him. The points was just an extra incentive to vocally promise his safety.

I managed to get elected again, and this is where things began to get a little dicey. Despite being in an alliance, I couldn’t help but be suspicious of PimHel’s loyalty. He hadn’t done much of anything to indicate plans of betrayal. Even so, the fact that of all people, Orange gave his points to Pim sent a red flag flying in the back of my mind. This, in addition to the fact that PimHel had consistently not given me his points drove me to execute him, and, in doing so, go against the alliance.

Still unsure of what to do, I asked openly in the thread for suggestions of who to kill. Everyone said PimHel, including Pacman. I sent him a message to make it known that should I kill PimHel, the alliance would be broken. I knew I would need support, so I suggested here that we go to the final two together. He agreed. I did not want opposition, and the possibility of Pim maybe having an alliance with Orange before his death and the withholding of his points were factors I didn’t want to put me in jeopardy later on. It was nothing personal, PimHel, but at this point everyone else had given me their points, and I couldn’t risk it.[/quote="kloud1516"]

Don't worry about it, Kloud. I've told you in the quick topic chat that I have a different timezone and that this could be of a disadvantage. As shown, due to it many others had given their points already to you. That's why I couldn't give you my points. Why OP gave me his points? No idea. I was surprised as well. I hope he will tell me as they were the only points I would have gotten.
Besides, I was already thinking of taking revenge, however I could understand your position. That's why I only wrote, that I didn't expect to be nominated from everyone.
Although my death scene was a bit weird.

And you shouldn't be surprised that you were one of the final four. You only had the help from pac most of the time. All the others voted for you, cause they liked your stories. BaB, is it true what Kloud wrote at point 10 of his explanation? Or would you still have given your points?

Pac, were you in or not? Don't lie, because everything is known now.
RandomGem
RandomGem
Goon
RandomGem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:52 pm

Post by RandomGem »

I think my Round 0 execution was the worst.
This is a sig. It has nothing funny or witty in it.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:27 am

Post by pacman281292 »

BridgesAndBaloons wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:BaB, you are a lyin' liar, and you deserved to lose. I NEVER joined to an alliance with you. Anyone can screw up any thread at Quicktopic.
I didn't create the quicktopic.
Kloud did. Read the first post. in the quick topic.

How dare you say I'm lying.
You're treading on thin ice right now.

I didn't put your name there. Who do you think wrote your name in the quick topic?

Kloud, it is in your best interest to answer this question honestly: did you write as pacman in the quicktopic?
Sorry, Ididn't read well the heading of the quicktopic. I must have said "the quicktopic BaB posted", not "the quicktopic BaB created".
I have no idea about that post. And I had no idea about the quicktopic. This is really weird.

Sorry, I misread the quicktopic. And, it was a lie that I was into that alliance. I had no idea.
PimHel wrote: Pac, were you in or not? Don't lie, because everything is known now.
I didn't know anything about the alliance. This is a kamikaze post, but it is the true. My only ally was kloud.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:33 am

Post by dahill1 »

i wasnt in any alliances
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:03 am

Post by kloud1516 »

pacman281292 wrote:Sorry, I misread the quicktopic. And, it was a lie that I was into that alliance. I had no idea.
PimHel wrote: Pac, were you in or not? Don't lie, because everything is known now.
I didn't know anything about the alliance. This is a kamikaze post, but it is the true. My only ally was kloud.
I told you who else had already agreed to be in the alliance when you said you wanted to continue with our alliance from EtE3.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:44 am

Post by raider8169 »

I knew their was an alliance but I knew I was going to stay alive as I promised kloud points. This game was all about the death scenes. Nothing else mattered lol.

vote kloud!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:46 am

Post by Blackberry »

Final Three = Kickass :-D
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:57 am

Post by bird1111 »

Vote: Pacman
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Blackberry wrote:Final Three = Kickass :-D
I am glad you think so.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

:D
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:04 pm

Post by BridgesAndBaloons »

kloud1516 wrote:No, I did not. I sent each of you almost the exact same message right after you agreed to the alliance, providing the quick topic link.
kloud:
This is your last chance to be honest. If you had really used his name in the quick topic, I will vote for you to win.

Also,
Pacman:
this is your last chance to be honest, did you write in the quick topic or not?
Signature:
[size=84]This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit[/size]
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

@BaB: Do I need to tell you it a billion of times? NO!
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

kloud1516 wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:Sorry, I misread the quicktopic. And, it was a lie that I was into that alliance. I had no idea.
I told you who else had already agreed to be in the alliance when you said you wanted to continue with our alliance from EtE3.
Either my memory asploded, or you didn't.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

BridgesAndBaloons wrote:
kloud1516 wrote:No, I did not. I sent each of you almost the exact same message right after you agreed to the alliance, providing the quick topic link.
kloud:
This is your last chance to be honest. If you had really used his name in the quick topic, I will vote for you to win.
I was honest with you the first time. I didn't ever write as pacman in the quick topic. Why would I need to? He has already claimed in the thread that he voted for dahill because he didn't want Max to kill him, which was exactly what he said in the quick topic. You think I just happened to make that up?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:37 am

Post by dahill1 »

vote kkkloud
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

I didn't type anything on the quicktopic because I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT IT!
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”