They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4430 (isolation #400) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

gypyx say something
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4438 (isolation #401) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

gypyx ........ i had this like hella tinfoil abt scum having ability to kill via being a commuter and leading kill while commuting.

but now we know that its samantha who had to lead kills here.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4439 (isolation #402) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

and gypyx was already clear from being scum with samantha via a blitz test anyways
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4441 (isolation #403) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

is there a possibility of something of the reverse of an enabler?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4447 (isolation #404) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4444, Gypyx wrote:
In post 4438, DkKoba wrote:gypyx ........ i had this like hella tinfoil abt scum having ability to kill via being a commuter and leading kill while commuting.

but now we know that its samantha who had to lead kills here.
huh... i don't get really what's your point there, could you develop?
scum commutes -> leads nightkill -> can kill commuting targets
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4471 (isolation #405) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

at this point if u wanna unironically vote me i aint got the spoons.
Take that L
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4472 (isolation #406) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4469, Klick wrote:Gypyx I'm not really around right now but during D5 I'd like to hash out the possibility of Dk-scum; I'm like 85% on it being Ydrasse atm but I'm not willing to see myself get eliminated without being more sure than that. If we decide Dk is just town then I guess I'll follow the 'autowin' if that's what you and Dk really want. It makes me uncomfortable but I'm not the one holding power here.
When klick is the mechanically optimal lim but they're also scum <3.<3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4488 (isolation #407) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

klick hardclaiming scum here, a bold strat.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4489 (isolation #408) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

klick is doing exactly how scum klick plays it out here. Once town realizes its optimal with 2 commuters still alive to safety lim him into ydrasse and ydrasse is voting him alongside a commuter, its over. He has to push the "koba is scum" line to get gypyx to flip over to me and maybe ydrasse.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4491 (isolation #409) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

please explain how my actions thus far make me scum ->
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4493 (isolation #410) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

Day 5 is pretty much proof of me being town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4513 (isolation #411) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Image me and ydrasse rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4514 (isolation #412) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Fack it didnt work
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4515 (isolation #413) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4517 (isolation #414) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

weeeeeeeee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4520 (isolation #415) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4521 (isolation #416) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

K now im not willing to gamble LMAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4523 (isolation #417) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not ready to clear klick
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4526 (isolation #418) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

klick u clear me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4528 (isolation #419) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4545 (isolation #420) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bruh. scum me has no hesitation in pushing ydrasse lim here and just winning
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4546 (isolation #421) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

relax
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4547 (isolation #422) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

plus u confirmed that samanthas role didnt let her kill within another universe, no?

so it HAS to be likely klick or ydrasse lying abt their role rather than me since my slot claimed it d1.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4550 (isolation #423) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im rereading
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4551 (isolation #424) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i reread

klick is scum

unless someone wants to give me a good argument on why ari is town,i cba to reread that section of the game.

VOTE: klick

theres a subtle slip that sent me over the edge towards this slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4553 (isolation #425) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol crazy i had the same conclusion earlier on closer inspection LFMAO

imma trust that my reasoning ending up at the same conclusion twice is accurate
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4554 (isolation #426) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

klick called the setup townsided. perspective wise, we're seeing this shit as pretty scumsided considering 4 scum + scum seeming to be able to bypass stuff.

you yourself said theres a scum left in VT claims gypyx.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4555 (isolation #427) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1605, Aristophanes wrote:Okay, so first things of note for Bell

I like their intro to the game. They feel light and their interactions with neither Tsunami nor Terror seem like buddy interactions.

Looking at it in Iso their Tsunami vote actually makes a lot of sense and alleviates a lot of my worries about the slot.

I also really like their pushes on Vax.
And the slot feels n awful lot like they did in Geriatric Trio II which I modded.

I think it's safe to tuck this slot away as town for now.

Inb4 "That was too fast"
Yeah I know, it's based on vote positioning and post composition.
I get a townread.
I'm moving on.
i mean also when u see shit like this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4556 (isolation #428) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 422, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 419, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:Ydrasse who are your three top town right now overall?
something like you / gamma / then, like, pelican/endless/hbb boxing for third place

most of my reads right now trend more into null/scummy territory than they do towny ones
In post 424, Ydrasse wrote:also ty i found at least 1 towngame where 72 does do that. does he not do it at all in his scumgames?
In post 429, Ydrasse wrote:is it a trust tell if 72 doesn't invoke it?

if it's one regardless i'll drop it
stuff like this also makes me townread ydrasse..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4557 (isolation #429) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gypyx lets do like a cool exercise i learned from another player i play with on epicmafia.

we take each suspect, and we look at:

reasons to townread them

reasons to scumread them

then compare and we can probably get a good idea there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4559 (isolation #430) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats fine. i think theres like good logic for either slot but rn im like sorta zoned in on klick. cruised by last day just parking vote on sam.

its just tough tho lol like why switch back to sam?

well ppl were not biting on ydrasse and i was being chaotic so maybe they were too scared to keep the vote there and have it be incriminating??

why did sam self vote? - thinking that scum already was bussing her from the start

why does sam and ydrasse start by 1v1ing and guaranteeing a scum lim from ydrasse!scum pov?

like these are all important questions and i think we figure it out based on noraa/bell interaction on earlier days.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4560 (isolation #431) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

as well as sam interactions on days prior^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4562 (isolation #432) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'll see what I think after doing a thorough analysis surrounding flipped scum slots + the 2 suspects. Gonna look at vote counts and interactions mainly surrounding them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4567 (isolation #433) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

with 4 scum yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4568 (isolation #434) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

PR wifom is the latest rage in normals nowadays
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4570 (isolation #435) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well if thats the case then limming klick has no consequences
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4572 (isolation #436) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think we've established that makes 0 sense at this point........
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4574 (isolation #437) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

k
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4585 (isolation #438) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4584, Gypyx wrote:also fits with koba not having commuted N4
stop
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4586 (isolation #439) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

literally stop wasting time trying to scumcase me bc it won't work.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4588 (isolation #440) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

k fine ill carry like me pointing out obvscum on d5 and then quickhammering them so no one is able to change their mind.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4590 (isolation #441) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4589, Klick wrote:Keep pretending that's not within your scumrange lol

So Gypyx you thin Dk could be some sort of multitasking commuter who kills commuters when they commute? Feels like a stretch tbh.
whats my scumrange?

explain how its within atm.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4591 (isolation #442) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

i.e. how did u reach that conclusion here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4594 (isolation #443) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4593, Klick wrote:Koba I've seen you do this thing in several games where you do something *out there* and then insist it must make you town without really giving a proper clear explanation of why it makes you town for the others playing the game.

I have no issues seeing your play yesterday from a scum perspective. 'oh Sam is scumread and I'm not, let's powerbus and carry this in MyLo for the most secure chance at a win'.
Burden of proof is on you to explain why you're obvtown.
ur so obviousssssssssssssssssssssssssss
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4595 (isolation #444) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

we have played like twice and the only time when i was scum i wasn't even playing normal scum wincon.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4596 (isolation #445) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

unless u think like my goal is to just troll the whole game, i would have won by now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4599 (isolation #446) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk mate! ari was off wagon d1 and ydrasse was voting for samantha who was other scum. if ydrasse is scum here why did they try to force the SvS? and onto a PR that is useful assuming setup spec?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4600 (isolation #447) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok so i reread Pelican Brief's role.

Inverted modifier lets scum kill.

thats what the last scum has.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4601 (isolation #448) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

has nothing to do with magical or whatever
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4603 (isolation #449) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think ydrasse towntold pretty hard on d5
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4604 (isolation #450) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and sam and you were theatering
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4606 (isolation #451) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

when she voted you at daystart
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4608 (isolation #452) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

except u havent towntold at all this whole game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4615 (isolation #453) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im listening
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4617 (isolation #454) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

those match my observations
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4619 (isolation #455) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'll also need a cat fact from you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4620 (isolation #456) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

everyone knows mafia doesnt know anything about cats
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4622 (isolation #457) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im unsubscribing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4624 (isolation #458) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok im convinced. ydrasse town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4625 (isolation #459) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we stalemating yeehaw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4636 (isolation #460) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

ill take a draw over a loss ngl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4640 (isolation #461) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

if im wrong i blame the cats
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4645 (isolation #462) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

gypyx promise u sheep me if i die btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4653 (isolation #463) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

the answer is no
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4655 (isolation #464) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4659 (isolation #465) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

beep
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4660 (isolation #466) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: klick
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4680 (isolation #467) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yall stop arguing with eachother pls appeal to the council
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4681 (isolation #468) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyways in about 1 hour once i feel like it im going to start going thru posts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4683 (isolation #469) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

THE COUNCIL OF COMMUTING IS NOW COMPILING THEIR CASE
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4685 (isolation #470) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

please submit your appeals
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4689 (isolation #471) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh no that is scary........
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4691 (isolation #472) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

are u not town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4693 (isolation #473) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

WHEREWITHAL?????????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4694 (isolation #474) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4696 (isolation #475) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i will review the evidence set forth.....
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4697 (isolation #476) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4700 (isolation #477) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4699, Gypyx wrote:
In post 4671, Gypyx wrote:koba, do you think ~4 minutes is enough for scum!ydra to come up with the idea of a fake scumslip?
i mean i think ydrasse is a seasoned mafia player and is used to joke claiming
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4701 (isolation #478) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

noo my image broke
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4705 (isolation #479) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont think its alignment indicative..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4707 (isolation #480) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4703, Gypyx wrote:
In post 4700, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4699, Gypyx wrote:
In post 4671, Gypyx wrote:koba, do you think ~4 minutes is enough for scum!ydra to come up with the idea of a fake scumslip?
i mean i think ydrasse is a seasoned mafia player and is used to joke claiming
yeah but like, it's different from joke claiming there
it was .. just a joke. i reread it. its not alignment indicative .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4709 (isolation #481) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur not gonna convince me based off that sorry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4715 (isolation #482) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im half tempted to hammer ydrasse for independent reasons

but i think klick's case is weak LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4717 (isolation #483) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

just the way votes were tossed around on d5
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4718 (isolation #484) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

do u think scum!klick with scum!sam would be aware i wanted to quickhammer ydrasse as soon as shes at L-1. cause that was my plan.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4719 (isolation #485) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

or perhaps they didnt want to clear me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4722 (isolation #486) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

when did ydrasse claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4725 (isolation #487) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

4 scum with strong possibility of hitting an untargetable person..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4726 (isolation #488) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

hm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4727 (isolation #489) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

bleh VOTE: ydrasse
sorry if wrong
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4729 (isolation #490) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

did we lose
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4731 (isolation #491) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE: why fake the reaction
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4733 (isolation #492) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4721, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 6
Vote Count 6.05

Klick [2]:
Ydrasse, Dkkoba
Ydrasse [1]:
Klick

Not Voting [1]:
Gypyx,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 6
ends in
(expired on 2021-01-05 20:00:00)
on
January 5th.

Mod Notes
:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4735 (isolation #493) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

*squint*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4740 (isolation #494) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean we can let it go to night lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4741 (isolation #495) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

not like they can kill either of us
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4746 (isolation #496) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean we did a good job fast nighting last night so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4747 (isolation #497) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4745, Klick wrote:Or you could just vote Ydrasse.
What about my case is unconvincing Dk
I think it should be mildly scummy that she won't respond to it but also isn't particularly showing upset-ness at it
you're pushing stuff I find NAI(because it is)

there's other things i'm looking at that make me think "ok occams razor means ydrasse scum"

im a more gamestate oriented reader-> i look at what the overall game seems to be pushing and evaluate from there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4791 (isolation #498) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok so clearly theres a way to bypass commuting still in play. i would as scum here simply no kill -> killing implies the ability still exists.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4792 (isolation #499) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

i commuted alongside gypyx
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4796 (isolation #500) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: ydrasse i respect the dead's reads. i just had to be sure on this.

if im wrong sorry. i was just nervous and trying to figure it all out.

confirming there is a role with an ability to bypass commuters still alive kinda nailed it in here for me.

i didnt do a thorough reanalysis, but again sorry if wrong.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4797 (isolation #501) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

im free
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4798 (isolation #502) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

pls dont troll ydrasse are u town or no
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4799 (isolation #503) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

ah my anxiety lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4800 (isolation #504) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

pagetop so boon cant have it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4802 (isolation #505) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

if no one died i was gonna be more 50/50 ngl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4804 (isolation #506) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

the whole panic votes going everywhere fiasco on d5 was actually a great way for the game to get solved :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4805 (isolation #507) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

also sorry klick i was mainly trusting ydrasse/sam was the true universe but i like to take advantage of the time i have to explore all my tinfoils fully.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4807 (isolation #508) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

i also was doing an analysis of WIM vs how i presented my reads in the 2 of you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4810 (isolation #509) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

are u trolling me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4812 (isolation #510) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

. dont troll in lylo twilight lol pls
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4815 (isolation #511) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

k
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4817 (isolation #512) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont like trolling once game is confirmed hammered nothing can change etc. cause it doesnt matter except for that small time period before it gets flipped
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4818 (isolation #513) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4796, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: ydrasse i respect the dead's reads. i just had to be sure on this.

if im wrong sorry. i was just nervous and trying to figure it all out.

confirming there is a role with an ability to bypass commuters still alive kinda nailed it in here for me.

i didnt do a thorough reanalysis, but again sorry if wrong.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4823 (isolation #514) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

tfw inverted mafia commuter enabler...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4825 (isolation #515) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

we will see
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4833 (isolation #516) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

ya the reason i didnt care about the emotions thing cause i knew it would be genuine regardless of alignment in this situation.. i was like..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4836 (isolation #517) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

as soon as i marked down samantha as scum enchantress i was like no more boon bank roles ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4837 (isolation #518) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

anyways nice to be the banned user slot that hammers to win :lol: even tho i should have on d6, something just was nagging me to make sure 100% (impatience has lost me many a mafia game back when i played chat mafia so)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4844 (isolation #519) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

i s2g the wifom on some of these roles
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4845 (isolation #520) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

Subject: BooneyToonz XIV: A Little Boonie Told Me [SPECTATOR]
Boonskiies wrote:Ydrasse has Dkkoba pocketed. I think this is a scum victory.
fool.. it was the other way around >:)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4850 (isolation #521) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

so who was HUB because I still am trying to figure out why they said I would not want to play with them knowing who they are
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4852 (isolation #522) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4851, Gypyx wrote:
In post 4849, Hectic wrote:Happy Birthday, all
oh hey hectic you spectated that game?
hectic was in the game as HBB
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4856 (isolation #523) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

forgot to say, but good setup.

although the wifom was killing me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4857 (isolation #524) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4850, DkKoba wrote:so who was HUB because I still am trying to figure out why they said I would not want to play with them knowing who they are
nvm i figured it out
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4863 (isolation #525) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4862, Gypyx wrote:also, what was the reasoning behind ydrasse's fake scum slip at the koba fake-hammer?
yeah that really locked in the ydrasse vs sam vote LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4864 (isolation #526) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5, DkKoba wrote:im looking at a gyp/samantha/ydrasse pile for my poe rn. ill prob reread later .
from my brief notes pt(which i used more for venting than anything)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4868 (isolation #527) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

again sorry for those spectating waiting so long, I stalled on purpose as to not rush and make the wrong decision. i knew that gypyx was never voting klick. i left my vote on klick for that reason, just to prove it and bait a kill .. probably a bad idea in retrospect but the gamble paid off
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4880 (isolation #528) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

policy all quickhammers I say :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4889 (isolation #529) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4883, Aristophanes wrote:Guys can we
NOT
try to out alts?

Alt hunting in private is whatever, but doing to publicly is extremely rude unless the slot asked to be figured out.
Especially when it came out that they probably have a rough history with one of the players in the game.

Just. Stop.
alt hunted votato in public, no regrets.

but fr i already know who it is based on PoE and im choosing not to out it lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4937 (isolation #530) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

well part of being informed is actually knowing ur partners lol
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”