DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4700 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4699, Gypyx wrote:
In post 4671, Gypyx wrote:koba, do you think ~4 minutes is enough for scum!ydra to come up with the idea of a fake scumslip?
i mean i think ydrasse is a seasoned mafia player and is used to joke claiming
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4701 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

noo my image broke
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4702 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 4701, DkKoba wrote:
noo my image broke
sad
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4703 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 4700, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4671, Gypyx wrote:koba, do you think ~4 minutes is enough for scum!ydra to come up with the idea of a fake scumslip?
yeah but like, it's different from joke claiming there
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4704 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by Klick »

Yeah I'm gonna stop engaging with Ydrasse here, mostly because being told I'm gaslighting by someone who is definitely scum is not fun and also not necessary or helpful. I'm not really interested in playing emotional games with this.

Just let me know what you want from me. I'm definitely confbiased at this point because the arguments for Ydrasse!scum look a lot more clear to me now.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4705 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont think its alignment indicative..
retired
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4706 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by Klick »

Not gonna be around much today though, got a big paper due in tomorrow.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4707 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4703, Gypyx wrote:
In post 4700, DkKoba wrote:
yeah but like, it's different from joke claiming there
it was .. just a joke. i reread it. its not alignment indicative .
retired
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4708 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Klick »

What about the bit after the joke where she reacts to the joke over and over
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4709 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur not gonna convince me based off that sorry
retired
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4710 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by Klick »

Hmm actually I feel like this is a valid point to talk about. Might be worth for Gypyx to hear.
Ydrasse's upset reaction to her joke is definitely fake and when we're both around Gypyx I'd be interested in parsing through that with you.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4711 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by Gypyx »

i'm around
Show

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4712 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by Gypyx »

doing stuff aside from mafia but i'm here
Show

bottom text
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4713 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by Klick »

Me too. Big essay due tomorrow and whatnot. So not really around live but oh well.
In post 3901, Ydrasse wrote:i’m

i think i’m just gonna check out of the thread or something and just ask you don’t hhammer me or whatever
In post 3923, Ydrasse wrote:i was just joking

sorry
These posts are 8 minutes apart. She didn't check out of the thread. That would be sensible to do in that situation as town. Instead, she's scum and wants to continue this until it gets her some towncred.
In post 3970, Klick wrote:
In post 3967, samantha97 wrote:
In post 3961, DkKoba wrote:sam claim ur target now.
I mean it'd be based on the result of the lynch, but if you wanna collectively pick a target for me instead that's fine
Assuming we fade Ydrasse!scum, since that's the most likely outcome that isn't fading you
In post 3971, Ydrasse wrote:please dont
Her focus is entirely on not getting voted.
(Sam never did claim a target btw, and I actively tried to get her to in this post)
In post 4028, Ydrasse wrote:gypyx / koba

said i lockedtowned koba but after the past few pages idk, havent paid attention to who posting clears a quickhammer on who to know if this is null
This doesn't actually line up with her thoughts later on - she goes into today saying it's likely me.
In post 4107, Ydrasse wrote:my motivation to play this game is absolutely fucked. it sucks that everyone was so willing to jump on me for it and like, ohhh this is the smoking gun we got her and
it sucks that people think how i feel about it is fake
and it sucks that if i get elimmed the games probably over and it’s just because of. this
Here's the particularly sus part.
Her primary motivation here is to make people feel hesitant, or possibly bad, about reading her reaction as fake.
This is actively manipulative in a way that only happens if she's scum here I believe.
In post 4111, Ydrasse wrote:i’ve already stated who i think it is
(sam/Gypyx)
Again, this changes immediately upon D5 when it's clear me and Koba don't suspect Gypyx.
In post 4123, Ydrasse wrote:which like, idk, maybe it’s bc people are also saying my feelings are fake which i don’t take kindly to
In post 4125, Ydrasse wrote:i mean i guess but. idk. it sucks mainly that no one is willing to think about it from my perspective
'ah damn it's not working. Let's try harder to get people looking at this from a town!Ydrasse perspective'
She also isn't reacting how I'd expect if she was actually upset about people denying her real feelings. The reaction is too soft, like she doesn't really want to be toxic about it because she knows it's a lie but still wants the towncred.
In post 4143, Ydrasse wrote:beyond the emotional shittiness of this situation, uh, can anyone quote/explain for me why they think that i would feel the need to manufacture a “slip” like that? like, how is twilight trolling AI in this case when, in a world where samantha/i are scum together, i’ve done a lot already to bus? at that point it’s just over the top dramatics from a scum!me that look like, so obvious and bombastic after the fact
At this point she's arguing against specifically a Ydrasse/Sam scumteam.
In post 4151, Ydrasse wrote:i don’t take well to people saying what i’m feeling is fake like, the reason i was getting more upset was because no one was believing me that i was just trying to have fun and
it compounded when i realized that it could end with a loss for us all
This is intended to remind you of the fact that she did this because she's town and was worried about you losing. And also to remind you that if you're wrong, you might immediately lose. This one is particularly clearly manipulative to me
In post 4153, Ydrasse wrote:i should probably drop the point at this point because everyone’s going to think what they will i guess
No, town!Ydrasse would double down here. Scum!Ydrasse again doesn't want to get too toxic.

Overall there are some clear signs of conscious manipulation. She at the very least has getting towncred from her reaction actively on her mind while she's AtEing. And if you accept that as a premise, then it's a lot easier to see her as scum faking it than town faking it. She avoids going over the top after the initial reaction because she knows she's lying and doesn't want to be too toxic.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4714 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by Gypyx »

good points... i'll try to re-read ydra's D1 but i think my mind is set
Show

bottom text
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4715 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im half tempted to hammer ydrasse for independent reasons

but i think klick's case is weak LOL
retired
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4716 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:20 pm

Post by Gypyx »

what are those reasons
Show

bottom text
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4717 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

just the way votes were tossed around on d5
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4718 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

do u think scum!klick with scum!sam would be aware i wanted to quickhammer ydrasse as soon as shes at L-1. cause that was my plan.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4719 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

or perhaps they didnt want to clear me?
retired
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4720 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:32 pm

Post by Gypyx »

i'm not sure he would be aware of that, like, you seemed pretty tunnuled on sam iirc

maybe they just didn't want to clear you yeah
Show

bottom text
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4721 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 6
Vote Count 6.05

Klick [2]:
Ydrasse, Dkkoba
Ydrasse [1]:
Klick

Not Voting [1]:
Gypyx,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 6
ends in
(expired on 2021-01-05 20:00:00)
on
January 5th.

Mod Notes
:
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4722 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

when did ydrasse claim
retired
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4723 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:54 am

Post by Ydrasse »

during massclaim
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4724 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:55 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i am not feeling it wrt engaging the case about my emotions and i don’t think that’s a discussion i want to get into
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”