Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #6650 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 6640, Spiffeh wrote:I'm gonna need everyone in the Forwards thread to keep my name out of their mouths
This post pinged
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6651 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

ffery I think myself and superbowl switching spots at the very least has garnered a lot of discussion around us which has translated for a decent amount of readable content for me, why would you regret it?
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6652 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 5792, Dunnstral wrote:They made a good point in that they had no reason to come over here
And this is townie because ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6653 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5792, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5787, superbowl9 wrote:I just don't think it's bell. I think annie is more likely lying here - dunn why'd you come off annie again?
They made a good point in that they had no reason to come over here

I don't fully trust the tracker too, and I think annie/tracker are either both town or town/scum.
fwiw - they have played the way i would expect them to ply their roles as town, not as scum. like annie doesn't question you like that at day 2 start as scum, they keep it hidden and kill you. exactly like abr tracking cakez in 2180.
free crypto
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6654 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 6577, skitter30 wrote:
In post 5558, Annie Edison wrote:So I can confirm I am what I say I am, given how weak this role is I assumed both sides are green as it would be incredibly unfun to play if my other side was red.
Uhhhhh
@brian, this was the reasoning apparently ^
Show
Hiatus once more.

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6655 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

@skitter It's true though

I was not even a consideration over there yesterday and while that could have been because I was the designated Purple Roomer that shouldn't have stopped anyone from at least explaining their opinions on me/engaging me if they had a problem

Hench Princesses and Brian off the top of my head had town reads on me and now they have both pretty much done 180's on those opinions, which isn't bad on it's own because reevaluation is natural, but I can't help but feel that this being a pretty much universal take in both threads could make it intentional, just like how I feel you or peta coming after me here today could be scum-motivated

And idc if that sounds ego-centric or I'm heavily scum read for it because that's how I'm reading the situation, I feel I excel at identifying scum by how they treat me and there's some funky shit going on
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6656 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I especially fucking hate HP and Brian trying to write off my push on A50 as S/S when I asked Brian (and I think HP too? memory is foggy on them) several times to elaborate on his A50 town read and he refused to and both were happy to turnstile A50 out of harm's way early on Day 2

If A50 does flip scum (hint: he will) I would definitely want to look into these two as potential scum buddies
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6657 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

More Hench Princesses than Brian though, Brian still nets out to an overall town read

He is pissing me off though
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6658 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Look now you guys have me doing pre-flip associatives this is what the world has come to
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6659 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by petapan »

that's stupid mainly because he's not scum and you are
free crypto
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6660 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 6478, Firebringer wrote:If i had a gun to my head right now asked to name scum on this side i would probably say: dandelion, skitter, midwaybear, and maybe almost50
midway bear is currently a nonentity to me, can you explain why you're scumreading him?

Also Dandelion is town

You got at least one, maybe two otherwise though!
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6661 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 5804, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 6648, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 6645, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 6426, Deacon Blues wrote:i'm not super happy with spiffeh's opening here on that slot i think his 6410 in particular is weak
I explained why I felt that way in the post following that, I admit opportunistic is a little dramatic but I wanted to make it STING

And you have to remember that I am coming into this blind for the most part and something you may see as 'weak' and unworthy of my reaction is actually being done so I can gauge how petapan would respond to it

On that note I think superbowl has entered the other thread with a similar mindset and getting unfairly scum read for it

I highly doubt he as scum would put someone at L-1 so quickly, for instance. It would put a lot of unnecessary attention on him when, given the thread state he could probably take a more passive approach and fly under the radar
I'm considering the possibility that he's town and just incredibly wrongheaded (and I acknowledge that he proved himself wrongheaded town on day 1). right now I regret working so hard to get you both into the purple room last night. It would be great if even one of you would make that not be one of my worst decisions in a bad decision game.

---------------------

Mie scuse
What do you want me to do Deacon? Sit around and let you guys handle things at a slow pace? Because I tried that yesterday and now I have people on my ass for it. I'm trying to find scum in the best way I know how so I don't really appreciate you calling me bad while not giving me any chance to do good in this game.
Just a reminder of your day 1 accomplishments: tunneling town-flavor leaf and helping set up a situation where scum-pooky dunked him with the help of Noraa et al.

There's plenty of blame to go around this game.

You're wrong on Dunn and you're probably at a 70% likelihood of being wrong on Annie as well. If I were in full Eris mode atm, I'd be pushing for peta to get turnstiled asap.
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6662 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5837, Annie Edison wrote:Oh I also probably should have noted I wasn’t positive how I’d receive the results given the wording.

I thought I would get “This person went x place”

But I actually got the names.

That’s why I wanted to come over. I figured it would be near impossible for me to crumb that accuratey without even knowing who was targeted.

But I’ve never been the receiving end of amnesiac, soooo
this is 100% town mentality and kill anyone who says otherwise
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6663 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by petapan »

fwiw - there are so many failure points on these gated investigatives that i absolutely believe there would be some redundancy built in to the setup
free crypto
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6664 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 6505, petapan wrote:in hindsight i probably shouldn't be giving spiffeh a pass for sheer total incuriosity; having a50 as his sole scumread is also pretty shite
You are misrepresenting me here

I did not have any confident scum reads coming into this thread because I have not read the majority of it. A50 and I started in the same thread and yes, he has been my only CONFIDENT scum read in this game and stand by it. If you disagree and are town reading him I would love to know why

Additionally, it should be clear from my brief time here that I don't have the warmest, fuzziest feelings about you or skitter so A50 isn't even my sole scum read anymore
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6665 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

LLD's string of posts this game phase are probably the most I've ever town read her in any game ever, btw
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6666 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 6392, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4227, Spiffeh wrote:Because I think Gypyx is town

I feel like this thread has already been "remove all of the uncharismatic players" and I am partially guilty of that but now that it's been revealed A50 wasn't the last scum over here I feel like scum are deeper ingrained in the 'town-bloc' over here than I originally thought
I hated this post, esp the timing of it. Feels a bit fake
Your progression on titus was also meh

And lol at the notion that i'm getting closed in and need to expand my pool.of targets, that doesnt even make sense as a read ...
Spiffeh i still hate this post
And i think a50 is fairly likely town
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6667 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 5843, Dunnstral wrote:We wouldn't be the shadow cabal if we had open discussion
I'm also p sure this is a fair amt why this game is fucked but yeah
Show
Hiatus once more.

Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6668 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 5839, Brian Skies wrote:I'm actually not a huge fan of fferyhydra just writing off cephhydra as town here.
It's not just writing off. reevaluation is ongoing, but the stuff that went down in the purple neighborhood was very very Xeno Cabd, less (most of) the excess swagger and bombast. Ceph's posting looks town to me, but not to the extent I could emphatically townbin him without the Cabd component.

I know there's plenty of paranoia about Cabd as a player. I deal with it too. But this is not the game where scum-Cabd snows all three of me, nacho, and tammy in a neighborhood.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6669 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6664, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 6505, petapan wrote:in hindsight i probably shouldn't be giving spiffeh a pass for sheer total incuriosity; having a50 as his sole scumread is also pretty shite
You are misrepresenting me here

I did not have any confident scum reads coming into this thread because I have not read the majority of it. A50 and I started in the same thread and yes, he has been my only CONFIDENT scum read in this game and stand by it. If you disagree and are town reading him I would love to know why

Additionally, it should be clear from my brief time here that I don't have the warmest, fuzziest feelings about you or skitter so A50 isn't even my sole scum read anymore
because i read the shit he posted and it's not scummy and your case is nonexistent while your play transparently lacks critical thinking
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6670 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by petapan »

ceph looks town this game, theres maybe something rotten with the hydras but i can't figure that out right now
free crypto
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6671 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I don't understand the timing problem for that post because that happened after A50 was turnstiled and I, like the majority of the players over there, thought we had a good shot at getting the all-clear and that didn't happen

When presented with information that our thread was not clear I thought switching gears would be a good idea? If anything it's stating the obvious but it's just how I felt idk what to tell you

PEdit: @skitter
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6672 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 5846, superbowl9 wrote:I’m honestly asking you deacon: WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO. Because I have put trust in you this game and it hasn’t paid off. I was wrong on FL. Are you telling me to just shut up and leave it to everyone else because I was wrong? I’m trying my best and I don’t get why you’re scumreading me or what you think town me would do in this scenario
My scumread has faded, in part due to what Dunn is saying about you looking lost. You do look lost at least with respect to the KNOWN CLAIMS, some of which have been around since EARLY DAY ONE IN THE REVERSE THREAD.

This does not inspire confidence in your theories about game state and who's scum. New info is presented but nothing seems to change your reads.

If you want to cooperate with me, then back off Dunn and Annie.

At least for now. My Annie read is in flux but the pointer currently points to the town side of the dial.

You realize that Firebringer rescinded his forwards cop claim (not that most player were actually buying that claim in the first place)? So yelling about us not turnstiling him day 1 is...eh? Skitter is a legit gripe, though I still wonder if the game state isn't healthier with her in a different thread from Annie and HP.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6673 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

It basically reads like that scumtell that happens when scum kill the cop and a scumz's first post of the day is 'oh no the cop is dead'. Just like very fake and mourning the obvious

I believe quite strongly that it should have been apparent well before the a50 turnstile that the plan was never going to work. Regretting that you took part in it after it obviously failed is like 'too little too late' for me, esp as that post didnt really obviously lead you to trying to solve more or try to figure out where you were going wrong as best as i can remember

~

I have finally gotten to a p strong townread om dandelion and my townread on deacon is waning

Pedit @spiffeh
Show
Hiatus once more.

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6674 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Writing off A50 is such an unreasonable and ridiculous take given the state of the game and anyone my A50 scum read against me is bad or just scum

Even if you're townreading him, he has 27 posts in this thread and significant reevaluation should be taking place given we haven't hit scum once. He can no longer be written off because "oh that's A50".

Yes I have not cased him or really elaborated on my read there and I should do that, but that's no excuse for shutting me down every time I ask why he's being town read when at this point we should be
ENCOURAGING engagement with him given he has done jack shit

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”