Elect the Executioner 4

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:00 am

Post by chenhsi »

3 points to kloud

Points Left:

chenhsi: 0
kloud1516: 3
raider8169: 0
pacman281292: 0
BridgesAndBalloons: 0

Points Given:

Kloud1516: 12

Points needed to be elected: 4
I lost the game.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:32 am

Post by raider8169 »

kloud its all you!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:49 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Smoke filled the hallways, and the clamor of footsteps from above caused the chandeliers above to sway back and forth, like pendulums on a chain. The sound of shattering vases resonated in the darkness, and the foundations of the mansion hissed in worried anticipation.

There were now two killers under one roof. There were only five beings that still drew breath. There was one mansion, and one straggler who had not been able to find the congregation of party guests that had fled the mansion, fearing that gothic abode was minutes away from being reduced to cinders.

That straggler was
Chenhsi

Chenhsi had escaped death once already this evening, and with veils of darkness preventing his escape from the mansion, a whisper in his subconscious began telling him that he would not be so lucky this time around. He had witnessed the grizzly death of SSK, had heard the screams from the main floor, and had been the first to dart from his room at the sound of dancing, cackling flame and writhing smoke. The terrors of earlier that night washed over him, numbed him to the core. He could not hear his own breathing, could not even feel the consistent pounding of his heart against his chest. Chenhsi’s eyes burned, tears of frustration and fear clinging to his eyes. He continued to wander aimlessly down the hallway, his footsteps dragging lazily, laggardly pulling him forward.

He abruptly stopped at the distinct thuds of rugged footfalls advancing from the shadows before him.

Reaching into his back pocket, Chenhsi grasped the hilt of several throwing daggers, and slid them into his palms that lay flat against his sides. His eyes snapped to attention, narrowing on the space encroaching him. The silhouette manifested in the faint illumination of moonlight forcing its way in from curtains that were slightly agape.

The hallway instantly wreaked of alcohol and warmed blood, and Chenhsi had to fight back the gagging sensation that forced itself upward from the base of his throat. His hold on the daggers tightened as the unknown figure continued to advance, seemingly unaware of Chenhsi’s presence. The being’s eyes shimmered, and Chenhsi observed the countenance that every single victim littering the mansion had seen before their deaths: the tinge of insanity upon his face.

Upon
Kloud’s
face

The empty bottle of alcohol snapped from Kloud’s hand, zipping through the air as if it had been fired from a cannon. Chenhsi knelt swiftly, the bottle grazing several hairs on the top of his head, before he let loose a handful of knives aimed perfectly for Kloud’s jugular. What happened next Chenhsi could not explain. One minute, the blades glistened beautifully in the moonlight, gliding true to their target, seconds away from plunging into the fiend who had terrorized (unbeknownst to Chenhsi) the mansion all night. The next instant, Kloud’s once polished, now covered in the blood of several other people, touched against Chenhsi’s knees. His other hand, equipped with several more daggers, tensed for another volley, but Kloud had no intention of being the target for another person’s projectiles.

Chenhsi all but had time to blink before the taste of blood, alcohol, soot, chlorine, stomach fluids, and leather slammed into his mouth, causing him to corkscrew just above the ground before landing with a thud several spaces away.

“So it was you, Chenhsi, who decided to take the control of others’ lives out of my hands . . . I must say, you were the last person that I would have considered to be hostile, but then again people are full of surprises, wouldn’t you say?”

A menacing growl vibrated the air around Chenhsi’s already buzzing ears. Blood dripped from his mouth and nose, but other than that, Chenhsi was unharmed. Spitting in hopes of purging the vile tastes from his mouth, Chenhsi looked up to Kloud, eyes ablaze. His knives were scattered across the floor around him, and he knew that he was not quick enough to get ahold of one before Kloud would reach him. He also knew what Kloud was referring to. Kloud had discovered the scene created by pacman, who had saved his life.

But chenhsi had no intentions of betraying another to save his own life.

“You are mistaken, Kloud. Yes, I witnessed the death of SSK, but I did not play a part in anything.”

“YOU LIE!”
Kloud hissed, taking two giant strides so that he towered over Chenhsi. He knelt above his target slowly, ominously close.
“If it wasn’t you, tell me who DID kill him. I will spare your life, and end the life of the person you tell me.”

Chenhsi roared with laughter, before spitting in Kloud’s face.

“I will not be giving you any information! You will not be killing me either. You think you can call the shots, well let me tell you,”
he continued, drawing one last knife he had not noticed before from his back pocket,
“I will not be some other helpless victim for you to prey upon!

Chenhsi struck out with the knife, aiming directly between Kloud’s eyes. The blade continued its course, his wrist firm and his arm lightning-fast.

But Kloud was once again faster.

The assailant’s own hand rocketed outward, grabbing Chenhsi’s by the wrist firmly. He quickly twisted it to one side, and Chenhsi heard (and felt) the snap that followed. His fingers relaxed, and the dagger fell, its point having just touched Kloud’s face.

Kloud’s hand fell to Chenhsi’s neck, followed quickly by the other. His fingers locked around Chenhsi’s throat, constricting tightly, preventing air from entering or exiting Chenhsi’s body. But Kloud did not intend to strangle his opposition. Instead, he began to bang Chenhsi’s head repeatedly against the floor, gashes and bruises forming almost instantly. Blood trickled down Chenhsi’s face, and his eyes rolled within their sockets, dazed and disoriented.

Kloud’s hands left Chenhsi’s throat, but before Chenhsi could regain his senses, Kloud thrust his hands into his victim’s gut, his nails penetrating Chenhsi’s skin like it was butter.

Chenhsi gasped, then jerked as Kloud’s fingers wriggled deeper and deeper, until they came into contact with something inside: Chenhsi’s intestines. Kloud’s victim continued to struggle, but the concussion he had been dealt prevented his hits from doing any damage, and the sight of more blood did not help make him stronger.

Chenhsi’s bodily fluids began to burn away at Kloud’s already scarred hands, but that did not deter him. His fingers wrapped around the small intestines, and he pulled vigorously at them, using his body as extra force. The intestines followed Kloud backward as he fell off of Chensi, bursting forth from his victim with a grotesque ripping sound. Acids shot skyward, bathing both beings without mercy. Chenhsi’s once roaring screams began to die down into laboring gasps, the loss of blood and organs beginning to take its toll. Kloud had removed the small intestines from Chenhsi’s body, and had almost finished with the large intestines.

“Slaughtered, slaughtered, slaughtered . . . Like a pig and Litral!”
Kloud shrieked in delight as he tugged the intestines free of Chenhsi. The many chemicals began to intoxicate Chenhsi’s body, and several different blood clots formed consecutively. With the final pull and tear, these clots sprung to life, traveling both to Chenhsi’s weakly beating heart and brain, overwhelming them and causing them to lose function.

With an agonizing moan, Chenhsi’s head rolled to the side, from his mouth blood gurgled outward, and he joined all of the others.

Chensi, death by “dissection” and blood clots.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:50 am

Post by kloud1516 »

EBWOP: Chenhsi ^^ sorry about the mispelling.

BridgesAndBalloons
If you give me your points, you are safe.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:18 am

Post by pacman281292 »

3 to kloud

1 more point, and kloud is elected!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:20 am

Post by kloud1516 »

It only takes four points? Or is that in addition to BaB's?
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:38 am

Post by chenhsi »

Ok, that just freaked me out, and it wasn't the death scene..it was something you included in the death scene... and not the picture either... it just...

well...

that was both well-written and unwell-written... at least in the way I would act...

Points Left:

raider8169: 3
pacman281292: 0
BridgesAndBalloons: 0

Points Given:

Kloud1516: 6

Points needed to be elected: 7

Kloud, if you give 3 points to raider, you are automatically elected...
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:42 am

Post by chenhsi »

Ok, here is why:

A. I used throwing daggers (I was surprised you included the part about me using them, since they are my weapon of choice... although trying to learn how to use a dagger is REALLY hard... I want to learn though...)

B. Ummm... I'm not stupid enough to laugh... and I don't like spitting... neither would I not betray someone else if it would mean that I would die...
I lost the game.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:55 am

Post by kloud1516 »

I'm sorry you didn't like your death scene. :oops:

Give 3 points to raider
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by BridgesAndBaloons »

kloud1516 wrote:EBWOP: Chenhsi ^^ sorry about the mispelling.

BridgesAndBalloons
If you give me your points, you are safe.
I'm back for good now.

Give three points to kloud
Signature:
[size=84]This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit[/size]
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by raider8169 »

3 points to kloud

Woohoo in all of the EtE games kloud just doubled the total points I have gotten lol.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by raider8169 »

I have liked all the death scenes so I dont see what chenshi is talking about. He just wanted the cowards death instead of what he got. I dont think I would have liked that version as much.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:09 pm

Post by chenhsi »

I did not say I didn't like the death scene... I was just pointing out that I wouldn't have acted that way in real life...
I lost the game.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:18 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

The flames that had sparked panic among the remaining houseguests had long since died down. The thick veil of smoke that had enveloped the upper reaches of the mansion was buffeted onward by a gentle breeze. All was calm . . .

Well, maybe not all.

The remaining group of friends had not remained ignorant of the consistent disappearances. A lone guest would leave the congregation, but would never return. Surely, they all agreed aloud, that this wasn’t a coincidence. The group as a whole had been flustered by the spontaneous fire, and none of them wanted to leave the group, for each and every one of them feared the mansion, its brooding interior striking paranoia and anxiety into everyone’s minds. Even so, they knew that they would have to get to the bottom of this, and so the group selected Kloud and BridgesAndBalloons to go round up the others.

Bridges had shown no apprehension to traversing the mansion with Kloud, for he felt there wasn’t a need to. They slowly exited the dining hall, plunging into the darkness of the ornately decorated manor.

“It is so creepy in here,”
said Bridges in a hushed whisper as they continued onward. Both he and Kloud held flashlights aloft, slowly moving them back and forth in monotonous unison.
“I can’t believe I slept through most of the action! It must have been quite some party if so many people left wasted to go to bed.”
Bridges continued his attempts to keep small talk going, more so to distract himself from the walls that seemed to be closing in around him, herding him and Kloud onward into its bowels from whence they would not return.

At the same time, Bridges could not help but notice silently that something was not right with Kloud. His hair was an unkempt, haphazard mess, and his clothes were in no better fashion. The colors of his attire seemed to be warped and wet, as if he had just returned from wringing them out in a sink. Dark pools collected under his eyes, and in the meager light encroaching them, Bridges shuddered at the gaunt appearance Kloud’s face undertook.
They turned a corner and ascended several flights of stairs. Bridges allowed Kloud to lead the way, both seemingly lost in their own thoughts. He noticed Kloud slowing his pace, then stop completely next to one of the many doors lining the hallways.

“This is SSK’s room,”
Kloud said softly, his voice deathly calm. Bridges watched him tap on the door with his flash light. Once, twice, three times Kloud tapped, before slowly reaching down to turn the doorknob. It opened silently, and light from within the room temporarily blinded them both. Kloud motioned for them to enter, and Bridges followed quickly after, all but flinging himself out of the retched darkness.

“He’s not here? Where could he have gone to?”

Bridges stepped pass Kloud, further into the room. Clothes had been strewn across the floor, some smudged with dark red liquid that Bridges assumed to be wine. The closet doors had been flung wide open, its contents thrown about the room as if someone had just ransacked the space. Polaroid photos littered the bed top, and Bridges took several steps closer to look at them.

And recoiled almost instantly after scrutinizing the first one.

“Oh my! . . . Kloud, look at these! It’s horrible.”
Kloud stepped closer, but only slightly as if intentionally trying to keep his distance from Bridges. Kloud’s hands were balled into tight fists, his knuckles chalky white. Bridges’ comrade would not look him in the eye, and said nothing in response.

Turning back to the photos, Bridges began to discern who each and every person was by process of elimination. The photographs were ghastly, each death seeming unique, yet just as terrifyingly grotesque as the last.

“Who could do such things,”
Bridges whispered, eyes wide in shock,
“What unspeakable evil and madness hides within this house?”
Bridges was speaking more to himself than to Kloud, but still Kloud answered.

“Don’t you know?”
He asked coldly, Bridges turning slowly towards him in response to Kloud’s tone.
“They deserved their ends, each and every one of them . . . Except one.

Bridges had only but enough time to inhale before Kloud was inches from him, the heat from his body sending shivers up Bridges chilled flesh. Bridges tried to step backwards, but was prevented by the bed from going any further.
“I don’t understand, Kloud. YOU did this?!?
The fear in Bridges voice betrayed his composed countenance, and he noticed that Kloud’s gaze had drifted upward.

Their eyes met, and once again Bridges recoiled. Those eyes. The eyes of evil incarnate--bore into his soul, searching hungrily, feeding off the fear.

“SSK didn’t deserve this--”

“None of them deserved what you did! You sick excuse for a--”

“And yet you killed him. You stole from me my one joy that this house has provided, the one release from my agony. You snatched it from my grasp, and ran with it, masquerading as a murderous mastermind.”
Bridges made an attempt to interject his comments again, but Kloud punched him across the face with such force that it sent him sprawling across the bed. Kloud drew from his pocket his weapon of choice:

A potato peeler
and drew closer, flashlight still in his other hand.

“How convenient for you to have been missing the majority of the time from the party. I would have spotted you earlier, and persuaded you to return. Neither of us had made a lasting appearance, which is why I know that it is you that killed SSK. Chenhsi would not reveal to me who it was, so I came here and found a bag of your things in here. You have evaded me until now, but your time is up.”

Bridges made a move to jump up, but Kloud brought the end of the flashlight down upon his face, bashing it for more than a minute straight. Blood oozed everywhere, and many of Bridges teeth had been knocked out. His face swelled, and his hands shot up to nurse the wounds. Kloud had heard several cracks, and inferred that he had managed to do more damage to Bridges than just breaking his nose. Bridges eyes dilated and began to swirl, blood pouring from his nose and mouth. He whimpered and writhed on the bed, and Kloud stood enjoying his pain for several moments more.

Kloud then drew forth a tough, long substance, and began to wrap Bridges’ arms and feet to the four corners of the bed. The rope Kloud decided to use just happened to be a certain person’s small intestines, and they held just as well as any other fiber would. Once assuring that Bridges was not going anywhere any time soon, Kloud began his work.

Bringing the potato peeler down on Bridges’ forearm, he slid it slowly across the top layer of flesh, his eyes flashing as both blood and a strip of skin followed his trajectory. He slid the potato peeler down to Bridges’ wrist, then tugged the strip of flesh off and laid it meticulously beside him. All the while, Bridges had erupted into a fury of shrieks and hollers, but SSK’s room was on the completely opposite end of the mansion and three stories above the room in which Pacman and Raider sat obliviously.

Kloud brought the peeler down right next to the barren area of blood covered arm, and repeated the exact same process.

This process continued for nearly two hours, Bridges’ screams gradually deteriorating after a substantial loss of blood.
In those two hours, Kloud had managed to peel every inch of skin off of Bridges, from the base of his neck to his ankles and wrists, Bridges had been stripped of skin:

Flayed alive

Blood smothered the bed comforter, soaking through the mattress so that it took on a spongy consistency. Kloud noticed that Bridges chest, in some unthinkable way, continued to rise in fall. Faintly, yes, but it Bridges still breathed. With a growl, Kloud began to scrape away at Bridges’ chest with the potato peeler, blood gushing from the blade and also continuing to flow from his mouth. Bridge’s eyes had gone blank, and all that could escape his lips were hushed yelps. Kloud carved away at Bridges’ chest, until he reached the lungs underneath. He continued to watch them quiver back and forth, struggling to fill with air before pumping the oxygen out to the depleted blood supply.

The rhythm of Bridges’ laboring lungs enthralled Kloud, but eventually he lost interest, and stabbed both with his potato peeler, listening to them bust like balloons, then watching them deflate. Without breath, Bridges’ body seized up, almost instantly going into a state of rigor mortis. The blood flowing from his mouth ceased, and Kloud literally watched Bridges’ heart heave its last pumps.
And, as Bridges died, one opportunity for a vote in the Final round died as well

He had killed SSK’s killer,

Or so he thought.

BridgesAndBallons, flayed alive before being deflated
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:28 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Final 3:

Points Left:

raider8169: 3
pacman281292: 3

Points Given:

Kloud1516: 0 (For now)

Points needed to be elected: 5
I lost the game.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:58 pm

Post by raider8169 »

give 3 points to kloud

Like people didnt see this one coming. After all the kills are said and done I need to read them all back to back.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:23 am

Post by pacman281292 »

3 to kloud.

GO!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:36 am

Post by kloud1516 »

A dismal night slowly advanced into a dismal morning. Rain plummeted to the earth in a seemingly torrential downpour, pelting the Earth’s dampened flesh without a second thought. Lightning veined across the still darkened sky, and peals of thunder roared to live, causing the many bay windows of the mansion to tremble.

Pacman and Raider dozed off while waiting for Bridges and Kloud to return, but after several minutes, the events of the party and the panic afterwards began to finally catch up with them. Their minds had begun to wander, and both slowly drifted into sleep. Both stirred at the first booming blasts of thunder, and the heavy hammer of rain upon the windows prevented them from falling back asleep. Both were groggy and disoriented, but slowly came to their senses.

They heard footsteps advancing upon the door leading in to one of the many lounges within the manor, and both sat up immediately, waiting in anticipation for the group of hung-over party guests to come shuffling in.

Only Kloud entered.
He carried a covered platter and an opaque iron pitcher carefully over to the two and set it down on one of the ottomans between the two couches that Pacman and Raider had grown so fond of. He then grabbed three glasses, and handed one to each of them. Both guests could see the joy in his eyes, the humorous thoughts that tugged at his lips and brightened his face. Both wanted to drill him with questions about his sudden change of mood, but the overriding desire for food won.

The food smelled delicious, and both guests could not help but salivate, as they had been going for nearly twenty four hours with only finger sandwiches earlier in the evening.

“Smells awesome, Kloud!”
said Raider, leaning off of the couch ever so slightly as if trying to take a peak at what was beneath the lid of the platter.
“Gah! I am starving.”
He continued with a chuckle as his stomach churned and gurgled.

“You say that as if you are the only one that will be eating! Back off Raider!”
The tone in Pacman’s voice was humorous, but he was indeed just as hungry if not more famished than Raider.

“The rest of the house decided that they wanted to sleep off last night. Most seem to not be noticing the storm. I thought I would make something small for us while we wait for the others.”
And with that, he lifted the lid off the platter.

Revealing scrambled eggs with cheese, topped with
what appeared to be strips of bacon
Around the perimeter of the dish was what looked like chitlins, or pig intestines. The latter did not looks so appetizing to the two, but both immediately delved into the food that Kloud had prepared for them with vigor, scooping large piles of eggs and bacon onto their plates.

Raider all but inhaled his first serving, even before Pacman had began to eat. Pacman scrutinized the bacon in confusion, for what was on his plate did not look like your every day bacon, and the chitlins did not look like chitlins, but he was not going to be rude, and so he decided to just eat the eggs.

“I’m glad you both like it.”
Kloud said merrily,
“would you like some grape juice? Sorry, this is all I have besides what is left of the wine.”
Kloud poured a goblet of dark red liquid first into Raiders glass, then watched as he dumped it down his throat without so much as a glance at what it was. He then extended his arm fervently for a refill, and Kloud obliged with a faint gleam in his eyes. Raider did the same with this glass, then ran his knuckles across his mouth.

Raider began to cough in gruesome wheezes.

“That is some strong grape juice! Tastes almost like blood!”
He managed to say between coughs. His body trembled, than began to shudder violently. Pacman kept his gaze upon his plate, not daring to steal a glance at Raider.

“That’s because it is, my good friend. It is the blood of almost every single person missing from our gathering. It is the blood of ten other people, which I have infected with a high concentration of almost every kind of virus and disease that I could get my hands on. Smallpox, measles, mumps, syphilis, bubonic disease, influenza, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, and C, and many others.

Raider’s body seized, hitching him off the couch and onto his knees in front of Kloud. His heart was pounding like at the frequency of a humming bird’s wings, and thought for sure his heart was simply going to burst from his chest. He began to vomit back up the blood he had just consumed, with such a force that it bursted blood vessels in his eyes and broke several ribs. The diseases had already been absorbed by his body, of that he was certain.

Pacman sat in absolute horror.

“Not to mention, Raider, that you have just eaten three helpings of eggs topped with peeled skin from Bridges, and even had half of one segment of chenhsi’s large intestine. So, not only have you doomed yourself with diseases, but you have also consumed rotting, maggot infested organs of your fellow houseguests!”

Raider doubled over and screamed in agony. He rolled around on the floor, blood continuing to shoot from his mouth. His hands and fingers contorted into odd positions, the paralysis of polio starting to work its magic. He could not speak, for his vocal cords seared with pain, and he was slowly losing vision due to all of the blood vessels that he had busted. A rash slowly worked its way down from his throat to the middle of his torso--smallpox--and his insides churned in response to eating raw meat. Raider began to slide himself away from the couches, but Kloud followed, grabbing him by the collar and dragging him out of the room.

“There is a chance to save yourself, for there are antidotes to every disease infecting you within THIS pit:”

Kloud kicked open a door before reaching in with his other hand to turn on the light. It flickered ominously once, twice, three times, before bursting to life, and revealing one of the true horrors of the mansion. The flooring of the room had been stripped away so that one step in would mean falling a story or to into an enclosed pit. At the bottom of the pit was a sea of different needles and rusty syringes. Each contained a different medicine, and each injection would be as painful as the last.

“Enjoy!”

And with that, Kloud tossed Raider into the pit. He landed with a gruesome thud, several of the needle points piercing his skin and burying deep within his muscles. He cried out in agony, but knew he had to act fast. He pushed the ends of the syringes fervently, injecting himself with everything possible.

He continued to do this, before realizing what it was he had injected himself with.

The labels on the syringes indicated he had just shot himself full of Arsenic, Cyanide, Mercury, and Sodium Oxide. Chemical compounds that had already began to corrode his body. More needles rained down upon him as Kloud began to pour bins of syringes into the pit. Raider’s eyes exploded from their sockets, and his heart followed suit, enlarging with effort as blood began to accumulate within the many chambers. His ribs bulged outward, tearing through muscle and skin, and the diseases and poison finally overtook him.

Raider drew his last wheezing breath as he vomited up more blood and maggots. The poisons pooled within his lungs, before burning them away and continuing on through his body.

Raider, adopted cannibalism to consume raw meat and maggots, drank two glasses of infected blood, then shot himself full of lethal poisons.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:17 am

Post by raider8169 »

This is so fake!!! I would have asked for seconds instead!!

Nice one kloud!
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:36 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Haha! I am glad you liked it.

On another note:

. . . I can't believe I actually made it to the Final Two.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:53 am

Post by Max »

Vote: Kloud
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:00 am

Post by chenhsi »

I lost the game.
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 am

Post by BridgesAndBaloons »

I really wasn't following this game. I was going to betray you, kloud, but I kind of forgot to.

Alliance of myself, pacman, kloud, pimhel, and mafiaSSK:
http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/URECvhWskvWL

I didn't pay attention that koud had already betrayed the alliance when I gave him points. I deserved to be eliminated.
Signature:
[size=84]This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit[/size]
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:51 am

Post by PimHel »

You heard him. That's why I said that I didn't expect my death from some player. See my death. Only Chensi thought something else when I wrote it.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:54 am

Post by pacman281292 »

BaB, you are a lyin' liar, and you deserved to lose. I NEVER joined to an alliance with you. Anyone can screw up any thread at Quicktopic.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”