Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:01 am

Post by Xdaamno »

armlx wrote:The willingness to self vote + not doing it makes me feel he is scum trying to use that to cast him in an aggravated pro-town light.
Every
single post you have made shows you are either oblivious to the meaning of my posts, or are trying to twist them in a false way - not even to help me get lynched, in my opinion, but just to prove your own worth. I am not willing to self vote. I was (obviously) not 100% serious, otherwise I would obviously have voted myself by now. I'm bewildered by the fact you thought I meant 'I am certainly going to self-hammer because there is no other option'. I just suggested the idea. armlx, you msy be town, but this is terrible play.

Tch new tactic! Link paragraphs together so you can't strawman them!
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:11 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Day 6 Vote Count!
With 7 alive, it will take 4 to lynch.

2 Xdaamno (Porochaz*, armlx)
1 The Jester (Gorrad*)
Not voting: Xdaamno, The Jester, Kison, skitzer,

Prodded Skitzer again
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:13 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Actually, I decided to log on to say I
was
going to self-hammer out of irritation if my analysis isn't recognized, but... now I feel like I want you guys to lynch me for that extra pseudo-malevolent in-your-face satisfaction.
Either that, or I'll look like an idiot for making a likely bad play.

Note the difference between
considering
hammering and
deciding
upon hammering.
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:12 am

Post by skitzer »

Today is a massive reread/analyze/post day for me. Will get to this game along with many others.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:29 am

Post by skitzer »

I haven't stopped completely with GS being scum, it just doesn't look that viable anymore compared with current cases.

I want to reread Xdaamno, armlx, and Porochaz/replaced by Porochaz, they have interesting things I'd like to see.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:10 am

Post by skitzer »

Xdaamno (in isolation)

Post 12 - he votes JamesThePhox for his thoughts about the game setup, because it didn’t seem like a townie would do this. He finds it suspicious here, but hasn’t said much about it when Gorrad and armlx have discussed it. Also in this post he includes a pretty random vote of armlx.

Post 38 - Kison asks Xdaamno who the scummiest reds are. Not sure about this, but he mentions every other red except himself. Attempting to elude pressure much?

Armlx (in isolation)

Post 24 & 25 - armlx thought Greasy Spot was very scummy on day 1, but now he is thinking those tells are false. It seems somewhat floppy to me.

Posts 85 & 86 - armlx thought SonicKid defending Greasy Spot was the best scum tell for Greasy Spot, but then says it’s not that good? It doesn’t seem like these should be separated into two separate posts. If a reason is good, but not good enough, say that all in one big clump.

Post 228 - I’m not sure what other’s think, but I don’t think the vote here was well placed. It kind of reminds me where 2 people are arguing and one just can’t think of a counterpoint, so they just go “MEH!” and point a finger.

I decided not to do a Porochaz read, as the suspicions weren’t really valid. But I did notice this:

Post 2 of isolated greasy spot: the “you pikmins” slip. In Post 20 he says “us pikmin” without any trace of sarcasm or whatever.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:31 am

Post by Xdaamno »

skitzer wrote:Xdaamno (in isolation)

Post 12 - he votes JamesThePhox for his thoughts about the game setup, because it didn’t seem like a townie would do this. He finds it suspicious here, but hasn’t said much about it when Gorrad and armlx have discussed it. Also in this post he includes a pretty random vote of armlx.
Hm... we've already been over the random vote. That's irrelevant, unless you have something new to bring to the table. I didn't notice any Gorrad/armlx discussion and even so I couldn't remember the contents of post 12, so I would have had no obligation to post specifically on that topic.
skitzer wrote:Post 38 - Kison asks Xdaamno who the scummiest reds are. Not sure about this, but he mentions every other red except himself. Attempting to elude pressure much?
Not at all - that list was of my possible suspects, not of who I thought should be analysed globaly.[/quote]

I'm not exactly an ideal target for buddying, so... I appreciate the fact skitzer was light here.

So... The Jester is my opposing red player... and yet, I have town vibes from him. Before I get into any meat-and-bones analysis, could you clarify this, armlx:
armlx wrote:
Xdaamno wrote: EBWOP: Also, I've taken it for granted that a red pikmin will be scum, but completely forgotten the reasoning. Could someone remind me?
Sheer numbers would unbalance the game depending on the order in which scum died.
For the record, I've almost provided as much content in the last few pages as the rest of the town combined. All complaints that I'm not being helpful enough can be directed up your arse. /lighthearted but serious point
Cracking Idea Mafia
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by armlx »

xd wrote: For the record, I've almost provided as much content in the last few pages as the rest of the town combined. All complaints that I'm not being helpful enough can be directed up your arse.
Its not content, its just defense of your lack of content.

Skitzer: I've explained the first thing at least once. The slip was worth following up on for a short bit to see if GS just folded. He didn't, it became worthless, the end.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:33 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Generic drunk message: I am away till the 5th. I will try and post in my newbie game tomorrow but thats it. Please dont replace me as I want to continue and finish these games however if needs must then fair enough thank you.

Xdaamo I am happiest with today atm.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:41 am

Post by Xdaamno »

armlx wrote:
xd wrote: For the record, I've almost provided as much content in the last few pages as the rest of the town combined. All complaints that I'm not being helpful enough can be directed up your arse.
Its not content, its just defense of your lack of content.

Skitzer: I've explained the first thing at least once. The slip was worth following up on for a short bit to see if GS just folded. He didn't, it became worthless, the end.
And yours is just attack of my percieved lack of content - we're both talking on the same subject, and so are posts have roughly the same worth, and therefore I'm providing more content than you. I know you're never going to admit to this, but it's a blatant fact visible to any third party.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:41 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Porochaz wrote:Generic drunk message: I am away till the 5th. I will try and post in my newbie game tomorrow but thats it. Please dont replace me as I want to continue and finish these games however if needs must then fair enough thank you.

Xdaamo I am happiest with today atm.
No valid reasoning and an arguable repetition fallacy; I'm ignoring this post.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:12 am

Post by Xdaamno »

armlx, you should read my posts rather than tl;dr'ing - it's quite frustrating for the guy putting the content out if nobody's there to listen to it, and even more infuriating when the same guy calls me out for not posting enough.

After you've found and answered my previous questions, answer me this: Do you think you have produced more content in the last few pages than me? No dodging the question.
Cracking Idea Mafia
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:35 pm

Post by armlx »

You accuse me of tl;dring.... Ironic. I've read all your posts. You have done little to indicate you have read the whole game.

To clarify the red thing, the game can only have a certain number of each color as if there were more, the scenario of scum ending up with a bunch of people they can't kill would be too likely.

Xdaamno, the issue is the only content you have given is related to yourself, and only in response to other people's content. I believe the past few pages we have been equal on content, but in no way has your content been proactive. You have yet to really post about any other player's actions other then your own.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:40 am

Post by Xdaamno »

armlx wrote:You accuse me of tl;dring.... Ironic. I've read all your posts. You have done little to indicate you have read the whole game.
If you claim to not tl;dr, then
WHY
are you blatantly strawmanning, like this? It's incredibly frustrating - you've
know
I've made several points in the past few posts I'd like addressed.
armlx wrote:To clarify the red thing, the game can only have a certain number of each color as if there were more, the scenario of scum ending up with a bunch of people they can't kill would be too likely.

Xdaamno, the issue is the only content you have given is related to yourself, and only in response to other people's content. I believe the past few pages we have been equal on content, but in no way has your content been proactive. You have yet to really post about any other player's actions other then your own.
Haha. I have a habit of defending myself when attacked; if I was not being attacked my posts would be focused elsewhere. Sure, that dosen't make the current situation any better, but that fact nullifies any 'scum tells' based on my content level because this is situational. Claiming we have been equal on content is just insulting, too.

armlx, you are not thinking about this objectively; you're being tunnel-visioned, arguing against someone for the sake of not losing your pride, rather than catching scum (as this argument is almost irrelevant). You 'admit' my content level is atleast as high as yours, so here's a chance for you to actually make a logical post rather than a spontaneous accusation: if you can prove the fact that, in an argument and in this context, a player on one (more defensive) side of an argument is more likely to be scum than another player on the other (more aggresive) side.

If you can prove that, I will concede the fact my content levels give me an increased chance of being scum in the eyes of the town, and we can move on to something more productive (read: something other than this argument) at which point my comments can be more relevant to what you percieve as helpful.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:43 am

Post by Xdaamno »

EBWOP: I'm narrowing your argument down to that one point because it is your only logical standpoint. You cannot actually attack me based on content levels as you would contradict yourself, therefore it must be the content of my content in relation to the content of your content that would make me scum.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:46 am

Post by Xdaamno »

EBWOP: Oh, also, I read your first line wrong. The reason my 'tl;dr'ing' was far less relevant is because I was not actively involved in any arguments and therefore causing no
direct
damage against the town. Now that I am personally involved I have the obligation to read every post carefully - and so do you.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:46 am

Post by Xdaamno »

EBWOP:
I have the obligation to read every post
relevant to my argument
carefully - and so do you.
Cracking Idea Mafia
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by armlx »

xdaamno, how about you STFU about yourself and make a post about the other players in the game. A good one too. Oh wait, you refused to do that.

And that is why I am voting you.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:02 am

Post by armlx »

I'm posting this in all my games. My computer power cord just broke again, same issue as last time. I'm going to be on LA for a week or two while I wait for a new one to arrive.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:41 am

Post by Xdaamno »

armlx wrote:xdaamno, how about you STFU about yourself and make a post about the other players in the game. A good one too. Oh wait, you refused to do that.

And that is why I am voting you.
I
cannot
believe this. I haven't told you to STFU. I haven't been rude at all. I've
provided
the fucking content and you're
directly
ignoring it. I haven't even 'refused' to attack other players - I just have not being doing so as much because I had other, more important things to do and that I feel content is content regardless of who attacks and defends.

This game is affecting my personal health. I am contributing
far
more than you, but your
fucking
pride keeps you stumbling on in this ridiculous argument. What reason do I have to continue providing the content if nobody is
fucking
reading it? Huh? I hate flipping out like this. I see it as an immature trait. There is literally no hope for me -i t's phsyically impossible for me to provide your specific brand of content because there is one feasble suspect for me who I happen to have zero fact-based scumtells on.

I was having a conversation with a friend earlier today about mafia, and what I see as it's flaws - no player will ever concede an argument if they have invested a significant amount of time into it. Armlx, you've blatantly
ignored
my logical posts, made illogical accusations that are completely ungrounded (I mean, I openly refuted the fact I was not posting content and then your next post says 'you are not posting content, that is why I'm voting you'? Seriously?) and you're beginning - no, not beginning, continuing to piss me off.

If you don't have the free time to read and respond to all my posts, then whatever. Just say so. But if you completely ignore them you do
not
have the right to continue your argument. It's offensive - I've put my time into this game, and I deserve to have it recognized.

As a last note, I will REPEAT myself. If you can prove that the content I am providing is completely unhelpful to the town (And I'm going to laugh in your face if you say 'Because you're scum') then you will finally have a logical argument. Otherwise, you can fuck off.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:42 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Tssk, just read the V/LA. Hopefully we can put this on the backburner until you get back.
Cracking Idea Mafia
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:34 pm

Post by armlx »

Your content is all related to YOU. No one else, just YOU. So if YOU would like to see someone else lynched, a good start would be talking about other people. Maybe make some
logical points
about them.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:48 pm

Post by Gorrad »

I'm with Armlx here. Defending is all well and good, but mafia is not a game of defense.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:50 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Alright then, I've made my mind up.

Vote: Xdaamno

I value personal time and health above a general reptuation of not self-voting.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by Gorrad »

/facepalm

Scum desperation move.

If anyone gets pissed at me for hammering, keep in mind that I think BOTH claimed reds are scum. I just prefer a Jester lynch that isn't happening today.

Vote: Xdaamno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”