Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:08 pm

Post by Gremwell »

well let me pose one more question first,

singing librarian and thinktank, why did neither of you vote for OGML?

Vote count
(8 players alive = 5 to lynch before deadline)
(1) MafiaMann – Singing Librarian
(1) sekinj – Rage
(1) thinktank – sekinj
(1) Gremwell - Mariyta

Not voting:
Gremwell, MafiaMann, raverblood, thinktank

Deadline:
Thursday 4 September 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
[color=red]in the name of Harman[/color]
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:49 pm

Post by thinktank »

Umm... Because he didn't come off as scummy...
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by raverblood »

Mariyta wrote:Rage, I don't think you should claim unless a) you're under suspicion, b) we do a mass claim.

We have a deadline in two days. My vote is staying where it is unless I get a pretty damn good reason to move it.

Gremwell, who would you vote right now and why? "I don't know" or "There's not enough evidence against anyone" are not valid answers.

Same question to everyone else. We need to make a decision, and soon.
Vote: mariyta

why because the last few post i read are kinda seem scummy to me..
first off maybe gremwell was kinda on that same boat i am.. i didnt know who to vote for.. no one post screamed scum to me. the deadline is close, yes. but i dont think forcing someone to vote is a town thing to do. again maybe no one is looking scummy to them.
we already had one bad lynch. truth be told i would really not like another one if we can help it
"If only you could step into my life for a moment, only then will you truly know hell"
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by Mariyta »

The Almighty Mod wrote: [003]
Deadline
: Each day will be deadlined to :arrow: approximately 3 weeks, depending on my real life issues (no extensions planned). If we reach a deadline without a lynch there will be negative consequences for the town, beside the missed lynch that is.
Don't forget this. It is in our best interests to come to a consensus before deadline.

On that note, Gremwell's vote yesterday could have been two things: a townie not wanting the bad consequence, or scum trying to seem town. I'll have to read through that part a bit more and decide which it is.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:50 am

Post by Gremwell »

thinktank wrote:Umm... Because he didn't come off as scummy...
be that as it may, wouldn't a mislynch be preferable to a no lynch?
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:09 am

Post by Mariyta »

Gremwell wrote:
vote ogml
though I think the jester role would fit well in "the barons court"
I'm torn here. It comes across as scum trying to seem like they're helping the town by placing the hammer vote. But it could also easily be lazy town just deciding to go with the flow at the end of the day. Rage, Sekinj, anything thoughts on this?

Note: We have about 26 hours from this post.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:02 am

Post by thinktank »

Gremwell wrote:
lynching townies as opposed to not lynching townies? is that a question you really need an answer to..
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by sekinj »

Mariyta wrote:
Gremwell wrote:
vote ogml
I'm torn here. It comes across as scum trying to seem like they're helping the town by placing the hammer vote. But it could also easily be lazy town just deciding to go with the flow at the end of the day. Rage, Sekinj, anything thoughts on this?

Note: We have about 26 hours from this post.
I already commented in detail about that post. I'll try to find it.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by sekinj »

thinktank wrote:
Gremwell wrote:
lynching townies as opposed to not lynching townies? is that a question you really need an answer to..
With the current theme set-up the question posed by grem is ligit. a mislynch means a townie dies, and scum gets closer to winning. A no lynch has dire but unknown consequences for the town.

@think: Which is preferable? by your play you would rather no lynch.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by sekinj »

sekinj Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:10 pm Post subject: 341 wrote:
Rage wrote:I was asking you to reconsider saying Gremwell's vote wasn't hasty, yet saying we were close to a deadline. From what I can tell, his reasoning was:
Gremwell wrote:
vote ogml
Basically, that's saying nothing about his vote for OhGodMyLife, and considering the option of a Jester role in the game. His vote is iffy to me, because he realizes the option of a Jester yet hammers, without reason, a Townie. You giving him wiggle room isn't helping.
I think it IS saying something about his vote for OGML. In context it says, "I'm voting for OGML in order to avoid a no lynch, however, it is quite possible that he is a jester or some other role that IS NOT scum, yet is still lying for some reason." Or that's how I read it anyway. I'll give him all the wiggling room he wants for that post. I stand by my opinion that it was a very pro-town action.
found it.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:59 pm

Post by Mariyta »

sekinj wrote:
sekinj Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:10 pm Post subject: 341 wrote:
Rage wrote:I was asking you to reconsider saying Gremwell's vote wasn't hasty, yet saying we were close to a deadline. From what I can tell, his reasoning was:
Gremwell wrote:
vote ogml
Basically, that's saying nothing about his vote for OhGodMyLife, and considering the option of a Jester role in the game. His vote is iffy to me, because he realizes the option of a Jester yet hammers, without reason, a Townie. You giving him wiggle room isn't helping.
I think it IS saying something about his vote for OGML. In context it says, "I'm voting for OGML in order to avoid a no lynch, however, it is quite possible that he is a jester or some other role that IS NOT scum, yet is still lying for some reason." Or that's how I read it anyway. I'll give him all the wiggling room he wants for that post. I stand by my opinion that it was a very pro-town action.
found it.
Good points. Then the question remains as to who the most scummy is. I don't think you're scum, and Rage doesn't come off as scummy. In the few posts Singing has made, he doesn't seem scummy. I'm giving Mafia the benefit of the doubt right now. think is meh in my book. That leaves Gremwell and raver. I'd be ok with a vote for either. At this point, however, it appears that we're going to no lynch.

Unvote, Vote Think
since he's the next closest on my list with any votes.
-Susan Ertz

sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:05 pm

Post by sekinj »

Speculation: How many scum do you think we have in this game?

I'm wondering if scum are intentionally trying to spread out the vote, or not vote in order to get us to a no lynch.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Singing Librarian
Singing Librarian
Goon
Singing Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:27 pm

Post by Singing Librarian »

]Sorry for the lack of being here recently - my personal life has got very interesting.]

Gremwell, I didn't vote for OGML because I couldn't vote. At all.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:51 am

Post by Mariyta »

About 4 hours. I guess we're going to find out what happens on a no lynch, eh?
-Susan Ertz

Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:41 am

Post by Gremwell »

vote thinktank
for what its worth. I agree, looks like we're staring down a no lynch
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:21 am

Post by sekinj »

:(
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:29 am

Post by Johoohno »

Final vote count day 2
(8 players alive = 5 to lynch before deadline)
(3) thinktank – sekinj, Mariyta, Gremwell
(1) MafiaMann – Singing Librarian
(1) sekinj – Rage
(1) Mariyta – raverblood

Not voting:
MafiaMann, thinktank

Deadline:
Thursday 4 September 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)

This wasn’t a good day for the court, they failed in agreeing upon whom to lynch. Reluctantly and with surreptitious glances over their shoulders they left the court room each one to find their own night quarter. Hoping to see dawn.

Night will last until
Sunday 7 September 2:00 PM
(GMT -5 according to forum clock). Those of you with night choices: Make sure to send them before then (or no choice will be made).
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:22 am

Post by Johoohno »

Heavy at heart the court member's all went to sleep, and heavy at heart they woke up, expecting yet another death. However, When they all assembled in the dining room, the mood lightened up and they were now ready to deal with the day's chore with more confidence and strength.

Let the debating, voting and council meeting continue.

8 players alive = 5 to lynch.

Deadline: Sunday 28 September 2:00 PM
Approximately
(GMT -5 according to the clock on the forum)
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:55 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Should we proceed with our thinktank argument
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:23 am

Post by Mariyta »

NOw, why bother asking? Why not actually post your argument? I personally don't feel thinktank is the best choice. I only voted him yesterday because we were close to deadline. Gremwell still has been utterly useless and has avoided direct requests for him to post. He's still my choice right now.

Vote Gremwell
-Susan Ertz

Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Gremwell »

Post your case then please
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:02 am

Post by MafiaMann »

i never had a case on him other people did i was wondering if the town was still on that train of thought is all.
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:16 am

Post by Rage »

I would be an avid supporter of pressure on Gremwell right now, but I couldn't help noticing something yesterday. Nobody made a comment on my votes, AND they were counted in the Vote Counts. So either this "mysterious vote-stealer" who's sometimes known as a Lawyer, is for flavour purposes (which is why it appeared that I could vote) or they are inactive (meaning they couldn't have seen me place my vote on anyone), or finally, I'm the mysterious vote-stealer, which I can prove otherwise.

Anyways, as I know I don't have the power to steal anyone's vote, I'm inclined to think that this Lawyer-type role is somebody who's inactive. Although yesterday there were quite a lot of arguments thrown back and forth, which for the most part has already continued on to today, so my votes
may
have been overlooked, but I don't think that's the case, and that we should play it safe. Now, I'll role claim if need be, but I definitely want a role claim out of Raverblood. He was the player with the least amount of posts yesterday and off the top of my head, I can't remember if he even made one. Besides, do we really want a player to rarely contribute? Especially one that has been called out on poor grammar? I'd like to prove, as much as possible, that he's at least pro-town.

Vote: Raverblood

For a role claim, and I have no problems doing it first.

Also,
Mariyta wrote:Gremwell still has been utterly useless
and has avoided direct requests for him to post
. He's still my choice right now.

Vote Gremwell
Gremwell wrote:Post your case then please
I assume this is directed at MafiaMann, but even so, what the hell, man! How much bigger of a hint do you need for you to post? And if anyone
should
be posting a case on someone, it should be you, Gremwell. You're second on my list of suspects for today, right behind Raverblood and ahead of Sekinj, because I can't believe she's still alive.

Dare I say it, but it seems odd to me that Sekinj has survived for this long. This is just mild speculation, of course, but it leaves me wondering if she's part of a Cult, or possibly the Leader who claims to have no night action to out a townie while appearing as pro-town as possible.

Finally, my suspicions of MafiaMann have died down considerably since yesterday. I can't get a pro-town read on him, yet at the same time I can't get an anti-town. So, he's definitely someone I'm keeping my eye on.
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Mariyta wrote:Gremwell still has been utterly useless and has avoided direct requests for him to post. He's still my choice right now.

Vote Gremwell
Mariyta wrote:
Vote Gremwell
I'm still comfortable with this. He doesn't really participate much, and this last bit just seems like a lame attempt to seem town without stirring the pot much.
Mariyta wrote:Gremwell is coming across as lurker-scum. My vote is staying on Gremwell until he gives us something more substantial.
Mariyta wrote:Gremwell: Has made exactly zero useful posts, jumps on the OGML wagon at the last minute.

Vote Gremwell
Would you like me to post it yet again?

Also,
Gremwell wrote:I fail to see what makes your actions town and my actions an attempt to seem town. There is nothing making me any more scummy than you. You've been all over the place, and dropping votes with little or no case on the person. IIRC quite a few people were ready to let you swing D1, the only thing that stopped them was the few pushing the binary lynch on OGML.
Yet you never showed me how I was scummy.

I really would like to see you post a case on ANYONE, rather than just come in at the last minute and vote the person who has the biggest wagon.

On another note, I would be ok with going after Raver, as he has been utterly useless, too.
FOS Raver

And Rage, I noticed that last night as I was re-reading. I was hoping you'd be able to tell us why. Oh well.
-Susan Ertz

Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by Gremwell »

Ok, we had a no lynch yesterday and so far no ill effects, not only that but no one died last night, I'm just wondering if I'm the only one wondering why?

as for a claiming I would also have no problem claiming myself.

And as for not participating, there are several players doing less than me, but if you must have a case from me on someone . . .

sekinj, most obviously for the first day binary lynch, most of us believed it was one or the other, and near the end OGML attempted to reconcile any misunderstanding either of them may have had.

The claim seems much to early in the game and so far is zero for one in the information we've been given.

and yesterday, in a time where we had little or no leads, no attempt was made to use one piece of that information to formulate some semblance of a lead.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”