[1]Infinity 324:
AGamblingPig
[1]DrippingGoofball:
Noraa
[1]Noraa:
Guillotina

[0] Not Voting:

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

The elimination deadline is in (expired on 2020-12-22 12:35:35).
Last edited by Nero Cain on Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 674, Noraa wrote:*crosses my arms*
*does a staring contest with infinity*
*wins*
*runs off to get a cookie*
If you can declare yourself to be the winner of a staring contest, I can declare your role pm to be red!

How are you feeling about horse, regardless of anyone else's opinions? Was there a specific argument to SR her that was convincing or did you just doubt youself.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 418, Momrangal wrote:It isn't inherently scummy looking to have a new account and to ask to be treated like someone who doesn't know the game because, they probably don't. The issue is that she didn't play the part making it apparent that she knows exactly what she's doing
In post 626, Momrangal wrote:
In post 517, Noraa wrote:
In post 418, Momrangal wrote:It isn't inherently scummy looking to have a new account and to ask to be treated like someone who doesn't know the game because, they probably don't. The issue is that she didn't play the part making it apparent that she knows exactly what she's doing
I recently played a game with a Hectic alt. He claimed he was a newbie on the alt and then used a lot of fancy terms. He was town. What does that tell us?
It tells us that doing this type of weird shenanigans isn't necessarily scum indicative. Like it looks pretty bad and her's actually looks worse than Hectic cuz Hectic was trying harder to mask the xp. But I do still think its TSTBS.
This is the only actual evidence against what ive actually been saying though.

I would ask for the game, but I probably won't have the time to read it. It does also explain your stance against it
Jesus christ I'm not an alt, why is everyone so hyperfixated on me allegedly being an alt. Like I don't want to bring out of game into it but its plain to see that I'm not an alt.

I would really like momrangal to create more content that isn't about me being an alt/scummy for trying to be treated nicely. It seems like a sort of excuse for her to not do anything and it really annoys me which means i am baited into responding every time. But it's also a scummy thing to do because it's not really related to the game anymore (it happened on page 1) but it kind of looks like aggressive pushing/being useful when actually momrangal has no intention of doing anything else in the game, and she doesn't have any intention of even analysing or trying to sort every other post I've made in this game of mafia (Guilotina had some intent to sort me).
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

I dont love DGB either. Look at this reads list.
In post 301, DrippingGoofball wrote:
TOWN

DrippingGoofball
JacksonVirgo
Guillotina
Marky Mark
Horsewoman
Flea the Magician

NULL

AGamblingPig
Nono
Momrangal

SCUM

Toogeloo
Noraa
LlamaMama
no elim
She's pretty much scumreading a bunch of inactives and townreading the players who are doing anything (this was already pointed out by vaxkiller). And posts like 481 are in my opinion, really terrible.
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Bear fact #5

Spoiler:
A bear fought for the polish army in WW2

ALL HAIL Private Woytek!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 270, Momrangal wrote:
In post 255, Guillotina wrote:
In post 249, Momrangal wrote:I think your read on Nora is off though
Why?
Its to my understanding that Nora is a cutesy overly excited kind of player... Like a puppy but in this game it doesn't seem over the top, and it feels like there's a level of focus and seriousness there. It's almost like she needs to actually some thinking in the game, and not make plays to redirect town votes, and plays, and cause havic.

There is something happening to cause this subtle shift in play at a subconscious level and it's that thing at that level that gives me my read on her
This post pings me. I get it if she's using other players as analogy, but noraa definitely does "get down to business" as either alignment. The reason why I think it might be scummy is that mara is approaching this personality-read with a lot of confidence for someone who doesn't know noraa, so I'm wondering if she misevaluated how much confidence town would have in this situation.

VOTE: mom
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 678, Horsewoman wrote:I dont love DGB either. Look at this reads list.

She's pretty much scumreading a bunch of inactives and townreading the players who are doing anything (this was already pointed out by vaxkiller). And posts like 481 are in my opinion, really terrible.
There's a built-in bias in early games where prolific players are more likely to drop town tells because they post more, and for less prolific players who drop scumtells not to have redeemed themselves yet if they are town. I am aware of that and revise my reads as the game advances.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:57 pm

I will point out that some of my scumreads have flaked and been replaced, so I will definitely re-evaluate.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 680, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 270, Momrangal wrote:
In post 255, Guillotina wrote:
In post 249, Momrangal wrote:I think your read on Nora is off though
Why?
Its to my understanding that Nora is a cutesy overly excited kind of player... Like a puppy but in this game it doesn't seem over the top, and it feels like there's a level of focus and seriousness there. It's almost like she needs to actually some thinking in the game, and not make plays to redirect town votes, and plays, and cause havic.

There is something happening to cause this subtle shift in play at a subconscious level and it's that thing at that level that gives me my read on her
This post pings me. I get it if she's using other players as analogy, but noraa definitely does "get down to business" as either alignment. The reason why I think it might be scummy is that mara is approaching this personality-read with a lot of confidence for someone who doesn't know noraa, so I'm wondering if she misevaluated how much confidence town would have in this situation.

VOTE: mom
This is a decent argument for why momrangal might be wrong, but not why she's scummy.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

Also I don't know Noraa either, but I think it's easy enough to tell she's cutesy and ovely excited just from this game's posts! No offense, nora.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

I'm going to put my vote on

VOTE: Momrangal

Momrangal/Toogeloo/DGB are the people I'm most suspicious of right now and momrangal is the one with the pressure in the game so I will add to that!
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 683, Horsewoman wrote:This is a decent argument for why momrangal might be wrong, but not why she's scummy.
Scum try to project confidence to make it look like they believe in their reads, and I find that they often do it in situations where town wouldn't because they misevaluate how they would feel as town. Town only projects confidence when they really feel it, but scum has to keep up a veneer if that makes sense.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:13 pm

I didn't notice who you are replacing, Infinity.

Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

no elim
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

is kinda one of the flashes of insight I talked about for noraa. She TRed me for a similar reason in a different game, but it was better articulated there. Hmm.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 549, JacksonVirgo wrote:Although I hate the way you worded this, I like this read but I'm not sure if it comes from scum wanting to get out of a pickle or Town actively reading them.
JV said it better than me.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Momrangal »

I'm a mason hahahaha
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Srs tho, I'm a second counter wagon taking off
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Momrangal »

And nobody still addresses the fact that the horsewagon is getting alot or pushback, I got to L-2 out of nowhere in no time at all.

Also, I never said horsewoman was an alt, Nora was using an experience where the newbie tell came from town
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Sometimes the reason a wagon gets pushback is cause the player starts acting town.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

How would it affect your noraa read if I told you that she definitely focuses/plays serious as scum?

That reminds me,
@guillo: How would it affect your read on mark if I told you he got limmed d1 in his only scum game on site?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: momrangal
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

please explain?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

MathBlade replaces nono

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

steal post for make glorious pagetop

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”