Mini 660 - Star Trek: DS9 Mafia (Ruined = Over)

ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:45 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

MY POINT IS WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE ALL BE CONFINED TO THE HOLOSUITE AT NIGHT??? Does it say anywhere in your role PM that you're confined to the holosuites at night?
Late twenties, early Thursdays
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by sekinj »

@ZONE: MY POINT IS THAT NO AREAS ARE EVEN MENTIONED SO YOUR POINT IS NULL.

and for those of us who can communicate normally: it doesn't matter that Vic is only in the holosuites in the series, since no areas are even mentioned in any of our PMs (please speak up if yours is otherwise), it seems that no one is confined to any areas at all. In other words, no areas seem to actually exist in our current situation.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:00 pm

Post by Timeater »

Quit it with the caps dude, and take a Xanax or something... for christsakes, god. Vic is a prominent pro-starfleet & pro-cast figure. We dont have to be in the holosuit for him to track. Vic knows the ins and outs of the station and all its inhabitants. He's not your average program. If anything, he's like the doctor from voyager but without the mobile emitter. Have you even watched the show? Do you know what Vic is like? And Jebus hasnt even been that clear on how he tracks. Maybe he doesn't know because its d1!

I'm willing to let Jebus slide today because I dont want to risk lynching a potential tracker. I see no glaring flaws in his claim. Neither should you. Wait wait..... Dude I just realized, you're probably right. There are 10 MAIN PRO-STARFLEET(Good-guys) CHARACTERS ON THE SHOW. TEN! 9, if you want to get semanticy-ish. Now, why, when you have 9 MAIN CHARACTERS, would you add VIC FONTAINE to the lineup. Yeah that just doesn't make sense. Very convient scum claim too.

Vote: Jebus
watch for the eggshells
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:01 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

sekinj wrote:@ZONE: MY POINT IS THAT NO AREAS ARE EVEN MENTIONED SO YOUR POINT IS NULL.

and for those of us who can communicate normally: it doesn't matter that Vic is only in the holosuites in the series, since no areas are even mentioned in any of our PMs (please speak up if yours is otherwise), it seems that no one is confined to any areas at all. In other words, no areas seem to actually exist in our current situation.
HE'S A HOLOGRAM. I DON'T CARE IF YOUR PM DOESN'T MENTION SPECIFIC PLACES THERE IS NO REASON TO BELIEVE THAT HE IS NOT CONFINED TO THE HOLOSUITES AS SUCH.

huge enormous wormhole sized FOS
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:02 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Ugh i give up at making ou people understand what the fuck you're talking about.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:15 pm

Post by Timeater »

Dear ZONEACE,

Quit being such a bitch.

- sincerly, everyone

Screaming at people in all caps and then insulting them generally doesn't help in getting your point across. You're not some all-knowing mafia master. So far, every time you pontificate you do it irritatingly and dont do a very good job at getting your points across.

Anyway, like I said. After realizing the amount of main recurring characters, and the probable amount of scum, I think its unlikely that delibird would include Vic in the town lineup (unless he has a hardon for vic, hey). Also, if you take into account the amount of other cooler and more popular minor recurring characters (Nog, Rom, Garak, etc) I just dont see Vic factoring into a mini-game. So thats my reason for staying with the Jebus vote, just to pound it home.
watch for the eggshells
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:35 pm

Post by sekinj »

Timeater wrote: Anyway, like I said. After realizing the amount of main recurring characters, and the probable amount of scum, I think its unlikely that delibird would include Vic in the town lineup (unless he has a hardon for vic, hey). Also, if you take into account the amount of other cooler and more popular minor recurring characters (Nog, Rom, Garak, etc) I just dont see Vic factoring into a mini-game. So thats my reason for staying with the Jebus vote, just to pound it home.
I disagree. I think that is it likely that delibird has intentionally picked the more obscure characters.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:37 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

sekinj wrote: I disagree. I think that is it likely that delibird has intentionally picked the more obscure characters.

While I agree with this (based on knowledge of my own role) I still don't buy the vic romaine claim.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:26 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

"Never begin a Vote Count on an empty stomach."

Jebus (4): frelaras, ZONEACE, Light-kun, Timeater

Timeater (1): Nudude
ZONEACE (1): td

Not voting (6): Pie, Ozymandius, Jebus, Mana_Ku, CallMeLiam, sekinj

7 votes to lynch.

I'll look at prods later today.
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:44 pm

Post by CallMeLiam »

Well, Jebus' play hasn't been amazingly pro-town but I'm inclined to believe his claim for now. ZONEACE: your post 207 and reaction to people coming off the jebus wagon both look kinda scummy to me. 207 looks like breadcrumbing for an obscure fakeclaim to come in future and I'm always iffy about questioning the mod's role\flavour choices because we don't know exactly how he's thinking. I wouldn't have made Vic a tracker, I wouldn't even have him in the game but gaming the mod and lynching for partially meta-reasons is a sucky way to lynch.
is now full, but replacements are always welcome.
Pie
Pie
Townie
Pie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:07 am

Post by Pie »

ChannelDelibird wrote: As the gateway to the quadrants, DS9 has become the single most important strategic location in the galaxy. And so it is fitting that the final battle will take place aboard this station.
So I guess we're only on the station?
I like pie, and shiny things.
++ TEMPORARILY (hopefully) LIMITED ACCESS ++
Nudude
Nudude
Goon
Nudude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:48 am

Post by Nudude »

Very sorry guys, I've had assignments, finding a new housemate and relatives visiting from overseas. Things should settle down sometime during the weekend and I'll make some decent posts.
Your absolutely right, I am crazy. I just got bored of normal, I'm harmless really =D
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:52 am

Post by Jebus »

ZONEACE wrote:MY POINT IS WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE ALL BE CONFINED TO THE HOLOSUITE AT NIGHT??? Does it say anywhere in your role PM that you're confined to the holosuites at night?
Does it say anywhere that you don't at least visit the Holosuites?

I am a hologram in a bar. You talk a lot about stuff in the bar. I can listen. That's basically what Vic Fontaine does, according to my role pm.

And as I've said, I've not seen past the first few episodes of the first season of Star Trek, I really don't know much about it at all.

And @Tim: Where does it say there are nine main characters? :?
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
frelaras
frelaras
Townie
frelaras
Townie
Townie

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:59 am

Post by frelaras »

Well well, Vic Fontaine, eh? On the one hand, it's an obscure character that might be seen as a safe scum claim, especially combined with a power role of sorts. On the other hand, putting in just such a character is something a mod might do to make us all wary of flavour-lynching. There's a lot of gaming the mod potential here...

Then again, if we ignore flavour and go with behavior, Jebus still looks like the best candidate for today. Unless we count those whose posts consist entirely of upper case. *.*
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Timeater »

And @Tim: Where does it say there are nine main characters?

WIFOM. I would be tempted to just go out and say who the nine main characters are, but please, how noob do you think I am? Honestly, anyone can find this out with just a little bit of research and effort. Not going to be helping any scum claims.

Anyway, I can see the point some of you have made that Delibird intentionally put in some minor character roles to prevent scum from just claiming non-main-cast characters. This is interesting, because basically we have two of these claims already, Martok and Vic Fontaine.
watch for the eggshells
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:18 am

Post by CallMeLiam »

frelaras wrote:Then again, if we ignore flavour and go with behavior, Jebus still looks like the best candidate for today. Unless we count those whose posts consist entirely of upper case. *.*
While this is a good point, we're not deadlined and there's still time to pressure someone else and see how they react. I'd very wary of lynching a claimed power-role without at least giving them a night to live through and prove their claim.
is now full, but replacements are always welcome.
frelaras
frelaras
Townie
frelaras
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by frelaras »

Yeah, I agree Liam. I trust Jebus can go on to prove his worth to the town, presuming this isn't an elaborate false-claim.

@Tim, I don't think someone actually claimed Martok, he was just mentioned. A thread search doesn't reveal anything more. Who claimed Martok?
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by Timeater »

ZONEACE has been hinting he's Martok for awhile now.
watch for the eggshells
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:04 pm

Post by Jebus »

Who's Martok?
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:04 pm

Post by Jebus »

Not who claimed/hinted at being him, but who is he in the show?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:05 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by sekinj »

i don't know that I believe that. too convienent. He hasn'teven been pressured into claiming.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by Light-kun »

Unvote Jebus

Not because he is completely off, but based on everyone's response, I guess his response seems pretty believable. Admittedly, he is suspect because there is an indication that his claim is a bit of a stretch, and his play thus far strikes against him. So, I will take it off for now, but deadline or consensus pending, I still think he is best for scum...

Nothing else peeks my interest at the moment.
Show
Town: 2-3-0
Mafia: 1-0-0
Neu~: 0-0-0
-neu: 0-1-0
"To give a PM in an open game that isn't shown is bastard modding. [...] LK wouldn't do that." ~KMD4390
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:36 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

@time can you give quotes which support your thought of post 217?
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:24 am

Post by Timeater »

Its pretty obvious and he doesn't deny it?
There is no honor in random voting.
First allusion to being Klingon.
SoH ghaj quvHa'ta' lIj qorDu'
Speaking Klingon, hinting at a role.
Frelaras: It's Klingon. Between that and the previous post about honour, it's possibly a post restriction or possibly just a fluff-based way of participating.

Zone: Its the latter.
Here he admits that he's possibly Klingon.
Oh, its also the worst attempt at bread crumbing EVER.
Another admission, saying he's breadcrumbing to a Klingon claim, admitting its a sloppy way of doing it.
Well, Today is a good day to die. Well atleast for jebus it's a good day to die.
Another Klingon allusion.
*insert klingon catchphrase that obviously makes me scummy*
Yeaaa....
and that's where I call bullshit, there is no indication in the opening post flavor or my role PM flavor to suggest i would ever be in Quarks, let alone the holosuites.
I'm thinking Worf or Martok right now.
running out of characters to set up roles for? I mean I'll admit, my role isn't exactly a regular, far from it, but it at least makes sense in the DS9 flavorverse.
Worf and Martok are really the only Klingon characters on the show. Worf is a regular, Martok isnt. So basically right there he was saying he was Martok.
So instead of denying his claim, he just links to the wiki. To me this is a clear indicator that he has been trying to say he's Martok.

What we have here could be a scummer trying to set up an early out of the way role he can breadcrumb back to, or just a silly townie being dumb. Right now, between Jebus and Zone, I would bet money that at least one of them is scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”