somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:53 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

ting =) wrote:Also, no to plan on me hammering RBT. It's not a scenario where one of us is bound to be scum. We could both be town, and in that scenario - I still have my vote and I'd hammer a role that's essentially a delayed cop. I'm not going to do that.
FWIW, I thought that RBT was claiming that he had received a PM saying you'd lost your vote, meaning that at least one of you was scum.

I assume we've stopped trying to give our coins to pop since it seems he can't hold anymore, so where are with regards to the "Things We Must Do Before We Lynch™"?

Mod edit
Visible Votecount:
Alabaska J (5): farside22, Lord Gurgi, Natirasha, DarlaBlueEyes, forbiddanlight
Natirasha (2): ting =), Alabaska J
ting =) (1): Riceballtail

Not voting (9): skitzer, Surye, killa seven, Gremwell, Cream147, ashmite84, goborage, populartajo, somestrangeflea

With 17 alive it takes 9 real votes to lynch.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:04 am

Post by populartajo »

somestrangeflea wrote:
ting =) wrote:Also, no to plan on me hammering RBT. It's not a scenario where one of us is bound to be scum. We could both be town, and in that scenario - I still have my vote and I'd hammer a role that's essentially a delayed cop. I'm not going to do that.
FWIW, I thought that RBT was claiming that he had received a PM saying you'd lost your vote, meaning that at least one of you was scum.

I assume we've stopped trying to give our coins to pop since it seems he can't hold anymore, so where are with regards to the "Things We Must Do Before We Lynch™"?
When did this happen?
@ting: Im not ignoring you. I just feel that the way you and Iamusername jumped against Nat, even though he could be a confirmed townie felt a little off.
But Im willing to test you. Since Rice is confirmed Yoshi your vote will count if you're town.
And I believe Natirasha is Toad for his reactions to the PM and probably not Bowser for the way Iam jumped agaisnt him.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:07 am

Lawrencelot wrote:
Natirasha wrote:
Give 2 coins to Populartajo

Give 1 coin to Populartajo
Transaction succesful. Natirasha loses 2 coins and populartajo gains 1 coin. Second transaction failed.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:15 am

Post by populartajo »

somestrangeflea wrote:
Lawrencelot wrote:
Natirasha wrote:

Transaction succesful. Natirasha loses 2 coins and populartajo gains 1 coin. Second transaction failed.
I assume Nat had only one coin.
Nat?

Also
Nat wrote:Give 2 coins to Populartajo

The second trasaction will fail. I also have a mushroom for some reason. Anyways, Suyre's looking quite scummy right now.
Nat wrote:Give one mushroom to Killa seven
Wky K7 is asking for a mushroom?
Call me Tajo.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:16 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

So how did nat lose 2 coins?
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:26 am

populartajo wrote:

The second trasaction will fail. I also have a mushroom for some reason. Anyways, Suyre's looking quite scummy right now.
Because Natirasha doesn't have a mushroom. He gave it to RBT on Day 3, but this transaction was incorrectly noted as "failed" by the mod. The error as since been rectified.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:34 am

Post by populartajo »

somestrangeflea wrote:
populartajo wrote:

Because Natirasha doesn't have a mushroom. He gave it to RBT on Day 3, but this transaction was incorrectly noted as "failed" by the mod. The error as since been rectified.
Im kinda confused... So, Nat had a mushrrom today becuase Law forgot to take it away?
Call me Tajo.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:20 am

Post by Cream147 »

Everything about Natirasha confuses me at the moment. The item he's holding, the coin count (odd, odd, odd) and most importantly, his claim. Let's make this game a whole lot simpler!
Vote: Natirasha
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:28 am

Post by Surye »

Cream147 wrote:Everything about Natirasha confuses me at the moment. The item he's holding, the coin count (odd, odd, odd) and most importantly, his claim. Let's make this game a whole lot simpler!
You're voting because mod mistakes consfused you? Opportunistic much?
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Cream147 »

Surye wrote:
Cream147 wrote:his claim.
You're voting because mod mistakes consfused you? Opportunistic much?
I've taken the pleasure of removing the jokes from my vote.
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:23 am

Post by Cream147 »

To expand a bit more, I've had a thought over, and I think Natirasha changing his claim all over the place is just a tad bad.
[u]Apologies[/u]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Cream147 wrote:To expand a bit more, I've had a thought over, and I think Natirasha changing his claim all over the place is just a tad bad.
I agree however I think Alaska trying to protect Iam and Armlx interaction in all that should be top priority at this point.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Natirasha »

populartajo wrote:
somestrangeflea wrote:
Lawrencelot wrote:
Natirasha wrote:

Nat?
I had 1 coins at the start of today. I gave you two coins yesterday, so I was assuming that I got 2 coins each day.

On the mushroom. I did start with a mushroom, but mod error made me keep the mushroom til today, so I decided to give the mushroom to K7. then the error was fixed.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:34 am

Post by Surye »

farside22 wrote:
Cream147 wrote:To expand a bit more, I've had a thought over, and I think Natirasha changing his claim all over the place is just a tad bad.
I agree however I think Alaska trying to protect Iam and Armlx interaction in all that should be top priority at this point.
Agreed. Looking at Ala is isolation, there is a huge connection to armlx. And the defending of Iam becomes more obvious. And I've already stated his claim is terrible.

Vote:Alabaska J
in case I've not.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:36 am

Post by Surye »

Also, Alabaska J was pushing HARD against cream early on, and gave it up with no fight at all for a vanilla claim. And now Cream repeatitedly keeps trying to distract the town from Alabaska with this nonsense about Nat.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:58 am

Post by populartajo »

We have also to find a way to test how Mario-Luigi votes work.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:04 am

Post by populartajo »

Give two coins to Gremwell
Give two coins to Cream

If you're confirmed and Ive forgotten about you, tell me.
Call me Tajo.
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:13 am

Post by Alabaska J »

Surye wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:Can we get some kind of consensus here? I see a lot of random votes still clogging up the votecount. Let me see if I can get this straight. Actual cases have been made (and followed up by votes by multiple people) against (in alphabetical order):

Alabaska J
Cream147
Gimbo

farside22
RogueShenanigans
TheSweatPantsNinja

We are obviously not lynching Gimbo today, which is why he is crossed out. These seem to be, at the moment, the people various members of the town feel to be scum for actual posted reasons (whether the reasons suck or are wrong is irrelevant). Any additions or does this seem to be the list of the likeliest to get lynched today so far?

Also,
mod prod: FaerieLord, killa seven, Dead Rikimaru, sideney, populartajo, Pepsidude, andersonw, and Gimbo
Even Ala thought there was a case against him at some point... :roll:
Hey buddy, that was day one. Nice misrepresentation.
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Alabaska J »

Surye wrote:Also, Alabaska J was pushing HARD against cream early on, and gave it up with no fight at all for a vanilla claim. And now Cream repeatitedly keeps trying to distract the town from Alabaska with this nonsense about Nat.
Basically, everyone leaped off of the Cream wagon after farside started freaking out after his claim. I got tied up defending myself and then we lynched elsewhere.

As to the link to armlx and iamausername, armlx's posts concerning me look normal (thinks I'm town then thinks I'm scum later on), although I can see why people might think there is something there because he FoS'd me and didn't vote me. Other than that, however, they only look bad if you want them to and can probably be interpreted as scum commenting a townie just as easily. I have yet to see iamausername's posts relating to me so I have yet to comment on that.
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Alabaska J wrote:
Surye wrote:Also, Alabaska J was pushing HARD against cream early on, and gave it up with no fight at all for a vanilla claim. And now Cream repeatitedly keeps trying to distract the town from Alabaska with this nonsense about Nat.
Basically, everyone leaped off of the Cream wagon after farside started freaking out after his claim. I got tied up defending myself and then we lynched elsewhere.

As to the link to armlx and iamausername, armlx's posts concerning me look normal (thinks I'm town then thinks I'm scum later on), although I can see why people might think there is something there because he FoS'd me and didn't vote me. Other than that, however, they only look bad if you want them to and can probably be interpreted as scum commenting a townie just as easily. I have yet to see iamausername's posts relating to me so I have yet to comment on that.
You were the one who kept saying you don't see the case on Iamausername. If you want I will be glad to fish those quotes for you.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:24 am

Post by Alabaska J »

farside22 wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:

You were the one who kept saying you don't see the case on Iamausername. If you want I will be glad to fish those quotes for you.
Oh. Because there was no case on him. I don't care if he turned scum, there was no case there. Basically you wanted to lynch him because he wasn't a vanilla townie. That is not a reason in my book, regardless of whether he turned scum or not. Look at me; I didn't get the vanilla townie pm and I'm not scum. Same with FL, K7, and Gremwell.
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:41 am

Post by Surye »

Alabaska J wrote:
Surye wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:Can we get some kind of consensus here? I see a lot of random votes still clogging up the votecount. Let me see if I can get this straight. Actual cases have been made (and followed up by votes by multiple people) against (in alphabetical order):

Alabaska J
Cream147
Gimbo

farside22
RogueShenanigans
TheSweatPantsNinja

We are obviously not lynching Gimbo today, which is why he is crossed out. These seem to be, at the moment, the people various members of the town feel to be scum for actual posted reasons (whether the reasons suck or are wrong is irrelevant). Any additions or does this seem to be the list of the likeliest to get lynched today so far?

Also,
mod prod: FaerieLord, killa seven, Dead Rikimaru, sideney, populartajo, Pepsidude, andersonw, and Gimbo
Even Ala thought there was a case against him at some point... :roll:
Hey buddy, that was day one. Nice misrepresentation.
Au contraire. Day one is the BEST place to find scum interactions while they try to get their feet wet with eachother. Nothing solid, but great for indicators. Don't take day one so lightly.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Here is something Armlx stated when I was pushing for either you or Iamuser lynch.

I def don't think what you did is scummy, I just think what they did is not scummy and if they are town they are FAR away from the right tree to bark up, if you catch my drift.
Here you are following Iamauser when Mr. Incredible was lynched.

The case iamausername has just posted on mr. incrediball deserves some looking into.

Also, although he is throughly Rosso-esque, killa seven should not be let off the hook completely, in my opinion.
When ever I pointed to Iam you called it crap, but even scum can fall under a trap of non town vanilla role and should have been looked at based on his response. No everyone fought the cream lynch as hard as the 3 of you stuck together.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

If you're confirmed and Ive forgotten about you, tell me.
Why are those two confirmed anyway? Did you feather them yourself?
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by mnowax »

i woudl like a coin please...
Sure one more time for fun.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”