Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Xtoxm wrote:I did answer it, KMD. Why don't you read the thread? You clearly haven't been reading it all if you missed me answering that.
Sorry, with limited access I find myself trying to catch up a lot in this game. It's already 40 pages and I am getting behind every day.

Reborn's claim seems to look worse with every post. Why didn't you tell us before that you misunderstood your role because of something you found looking it up? Was it not explained clearly in your PM? How could you be confused by llama's vote? Him being voteless has been talked about plenty. Why were you going to make a death ray for N1 regardless of who uses it?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I need to catch up quite a bit it seems. From a skim my main question is where did that kloud vote come from? I should have a better post up by tomorrow night at the latest though, had a much busier weekend then I ever expected to have
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by RestFermata »

Because I'm sick of having my vote nowhere. I think this day is stuck and I'm just trying to stir up some excitement. I never got a scum vibe from Kloud, but a little pressure never hurts.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:13 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

With the deadline coming up should you really be "trying to stir up excitement"?

Also just looked at most recent vote count and saw that I'm not voting.
vote TT

He seems to post without adding content or just make general statements. I don't want to mislynch a power role Day 1.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

edit: the power role thing is in reference to
claimed
power roles.
I'm not going to vote reborn like I was considering doing because I don't want to mislynch a claimed power role Day 1.
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by RestFermata »

Yes, I think so, because we're in a lull and the deadline's approaching. I feel it'll be a random lynch, therefore probably a mislynch, if someone doesn't "stir up excitement."
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

There is no random lynch.
Anyone who votes should have a case especially if it is getting towards hammer.
Your vote on kloud looked like a pressure vote which is not what we need right now.
We need to work towards a lynch and I doubt that a pressure vote is going to get a lynch.
If you have a case on kloud, I'd love to hear it but if it is a pressure vote please change it.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:17 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

RestFermata wrote:EBWOP. I guess I should put the real name.
Vote: Kloud4390

I want to know what you think about everything and everyone right now.
1) You still didn't get the real name. :D

2)
Thoughts of recent developments:

>As of right now, I am really having a hard time with reborn's claim, as his latest posts have not exactly reflected him having solid knowledge of what the inventor role does. I think that if he was indeed given the inventor role, he would have a more solid knowledge about his abilities (at least to a certain degree, as I believe the traditional inventor doesn't know what his/her inventions will do). I still feel that his earlier proposal of giving the assigned person the invention could be helpful tomorrow in determining whether or not he is lying about his claim.

>The LF JOAT claim seems more solid than reborn's, but I skimmed over the claims in order to get caught up quicker, so my feelings on this may change. I will do a reread and get back to this in a bit.

>I am not sure what I think right now about EK's Chris/vanilla claim. I really haven't found him particularly scummy, but as I have already said my reread was a condensed skim edition, so I may have missed something. Right now, I am more inclined to believe EK is town.

>I feel that you, RF, have provided both logic and reason to the game, and, while I haven't agreed with everything, I haven't gotten scum vibes from you. I don't particularly feel that a "pressure" vote was needed. If you wanted me to respond to something, all you had to do was ask. This goes likewise for STD, and to a certain point KMD.

>I haven't been able to get any read off of TT thus far, as he hasn't posted all that much. I haven't really gotten many pro-town vibes from him, but at the same time I haven't seen anything besides his low activity level that I feel radiates scum--which isn't much itself.

>My earlier suspicions of BG I think still stand, as I don't feel that Rockatansky has done much to sway my opinions. I think I believe BG was the more suspicious member of the lover pair, based on reasons I provided in earlier posts. This being said, I have not liked some of xtoxm's recent posts either. I voted him in hopes of getting him to provide a case against reborn, and this is what I think of the case:

1) Reborn wanting you to nameclaim -- I really do not see how this would be indicative of reborn's alignment, as I took it initially as him being more curious than anything. This may not have been the case, but it was the impression I got.

2) Reborn threatening to vote if you don't name claim -- I do agree that his threat to vote you for not nameclaiming is odd, but I do not really think this translates as scummy behavior (at least imo). Yes, pressuring you seems a little unnecessary, as I do not think the claim really wouldn't contribute all that much to scumhunting, but I do not think it would derail/harm efforts either.

4) Reborn using WIFOM to warrant a vote against you -- I don't see where he used WIFOM against you, so if you could point this out it would be appreciated. I do see where you used WIFOM as a rebuttal (post 866), so I find this point null, as you are accusing reborn of being scummy for something you have done as well.

5) Reborn accusing you of OMGUS -- Not sure really what to think about this to be honest.

All in all, I find reborn's insistence for you to name claim to be iffy, as I do not feel that you claiming would achieve a great deal with the limited information we have, save contributing to more speculation.

My suspicions of you early Day 1 still linger in the back of my mind, but I feel that the initial strength behind my opinions have lessened over the course of the game. Right now, I believe your recent posts have not really helped my perception of you, and due to my suspicions of BG/rock, this inevitably serves as a detriment to you, for if you are lynched, BG is lynched and if BG is lynched (which I would prefer) you will still die as well. I think my vote will be staying on you unless someone else exhibits more scummy behavior before deadline.

>IG and GW: I haven't really gotten huge reads on either. GW has not really posted all that much, and I found IG's earlier role speculations to stand out, but his recent BG claim have me not wanting to lynch a possible power role Day 1.

Suspicions List (second group is who I wouldn't want to lynch today):

>BG/Rock
>xtoxm
>GW
>KMD
>Reborn

~~~~~~

>EK
>TT
>IG
>RG
>STD
>LF
>Me
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:22 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

What made you change your mind about me between when you said you thought I was town and would be good to have around for scumhunting, and that post?

Apart from that i'm largely agreeing with you.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:34 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

I still think you could be helpful, but the sarcasm and recent posting has given me some doubts. As I said, (or at least what I was trying to say) my vote is staying on you primarily because my suspicions of BG have been the strongest to me so far. I either haven't gotten great reads off of others, or believe that they are town as of now, and would rather not lynch them because of this. You being second on the list is simply because that, even if BG isn't the lynch today, you being lynched would result in my number one suspect committing suicide. I feel that the consequences of mislynching two townies would be horrible, but the possibility of hitting scum, even though we would lose your help later on, would be beneficial for the town. This is basically me taking a utilitarian stance on the Day 1 lynch.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:58 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Mm, ok.

Well, i'm thinking my lover is town, and even if BG is scum, is it not best to try and lynch the other scum first?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:03 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Yes, it would be best, but I like I just said, I am either getting neutral reads or town reads on almost everyone else right now. I know I need to do a reread, and I am working on it, as I might catch something that I didn't notice before.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:09 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I know what you mean...I'm feeling the same...My lynch list for today is almost exclusively made up of the ones i'm not against lynching today for some reason or other...
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:34 pm

Post by thinktank »

If we don't lynch the lovers today, there is going to be massive WIFOM moment which is going to happen tomorrow. Based on empirical evidence, BG/ new replacement is by far the scummiest player alive today. Now is the time for that lynch to occur.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:40 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

No.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:28 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

I'm currently of the mind that lynching the lovers is a bad day 1 play no matter what WIFOM arguments arise. I'm really only interested in killing the lovers if I'm convinced that one of them is scum.

I'm not sure yet exactly what to think about reborn, clearly I've had my suspicions of him in the past, and since his inventor claim comes under interesting circumstances, I want to take a closer look at that and see what I can figure out.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:29 pm

I forgot to mention the part where I'm exhausted from driving for hours and moving in, and after some sleep I'll probably be more helpful.

But my access might not be so great in the next few days as I'm settling into school again.
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:01 am

Post by RestFermata »

Same here, I'm really getting behind in my studio because Pender's sold me the wrong volume. So catching up is going to be hellish. But I'll still try to post when I can.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

What WIFOM?

It's pretty damned obvious that we aren't going to die tonight, even if we are both town the chance of us being lynched is too great.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:27 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Anyway, we've now only got 2 days left, and we're not very close to a lynch.

Are we just going to lynch Reborn, or what?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:07 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

I dont think a proveable claim is the right lynch move here.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Who would you rather lynch?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:13 am

Reborn's claim was pretty much what suggested to me he was town. If there's doubt on the validity of the claim, then I'm back to my previous suspicions. It seems a little strange to me. It sounds like he's covering up for his mistake.

I am not opposed to a Reborn lynch, considering his past actions and his current suspicion, and I'd rather have that than nothing.
Vote: Reborn

I'm a little wary of Thinktank at the moment. Something about him is bugging me.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:16 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Alright, kloud, please explain something to me:

Exhibit A:
kloud1516 wrote:>I haven't been able to get any read off of TT thus far, as he hasn't posted all that much. I haven't really gotten many pro-town vibes from him, but at the same time I haven't seen anything besides his low activity level that I feel radiates scum--which isn't much itself.
Exhibit B:
kloud1516 wrote:>IG and GW: I haven't really gotten huge reads on either. GW has not really posted all that much
Now then, given those two exhibits, unless there is some extra thing you've left out of what you think of me, WHY is your list like this:
kloud1516 wrote:
Suspicions List (second group is who I wouldn't want to lynch today):

>BG/Rock
>xtoxm
>GW
>KMD
>Reborn

~~~~~~

>EK
>TT
>IG
>RG
>STD
>LF
>Me

What makes me more suspicious than thinktank? Or thinktank less suspicious than me?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm a little wary of Thinktank at the moment. Something about him is bugging me.
His tunnelvision on lynching the lovers even thought atleast one of us is garanteed to be town?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”