Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #5250 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 5247, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not Mafia coming in now to defend himself makes sense as scum last ditch effort.
Also makes sense as town
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5251 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5249, Not_Mafia wrote:if I'm a scumteam and we're doing a 2000IQ gambit, you don't send me to endgame
I don't think you had a choice.

And scum don't have daytalk, right? Planning does get harder because of that.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #5252 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

This definitely feels like Flavour Leaf fishing for a vote so DGB can hammer, I can see FL posting in the scum PT every 5 seconds asking if she's ready to hammer if VP votes me
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #5253 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 5251, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5249, Not_Mafia wrote:if I'm a scumteam and we're doing a 2000IQ gambit, you don't send me to endgame

No idea mate
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5254 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I came into this day thinking it was Not Mafia/VP. What a ride
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #5255 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'd forgotten you were boonskiies until I saw your sig just now, our history goes back a lot longer than I thought, makes your paranoia of me make more sense as town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #5256 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 5254, Flavor Leaf wrote:I came into this day thinking it was Not Mafia/VP. What a ride
You've changed your mind about 27892538914727959023478395234985 times and named every possible team multiple times
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5257 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5252, Not_Mafia wrote:This definitely feels like Flavour Leaf fishing for a vote so DGB can hammer, I can see FL posting in the scum PT every 5 seconds asking if she's ready to hammer if VP votes me
In post 5253, Not_Mafia wrote:

No idea mate
I'm saying the scum don't have daytalk question in a way where I'm bringing up the fact that it's been confirmed by the ruleset and in game multiple times.

This feels like an attempt to try to make a tell like you were acting like you didn't know scum didn't have daytalk.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5258 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5248, Flavor Leaf wrote:f it's VP/DGB, good game.
we could have hammered last night if that were the case.

This is the only possible combination that's been ruled out as plausible.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5259 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5255, Not_Mafia wrote:I'd forgotten you were boonskiies until I saw your sig just now, our history goes back a lot longer than I thought, makes your paranoia of me make more sense as town
yeah, there's been a lot. If you played Town of Salem ever, I definitely played for a couple days, and went against someone named Not Mafia even that played like you, so I was like...is this...Not Mafia?
In post 5256, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 5254, Flavor Leaf wrote:I came into this day thinking it was Not Mafia/VP. What a ride

You've changed your mind about 27892538914727959023478395234985 times and named every possible team multiple times
That's why you should know I'm town by now who's gone back and forth on every single combination.

This is what I see in both DGB an VPB, and why I think they are town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5260 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5258, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5248, Flavor Leaf wrote:f it's VP/DGB, good game.
we could have hammered last night if that were the case.

This is the only possible combination that's been ruled out as plausible.
I don't necessarily agree with this because I think you could have easily posted and not been able to get the votes up, which I mentioned yesterday, but nonetheless, I do think you 2 are town based on we are the ones who kept going back and forth on reads.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #5261 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 5257, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5252, Not_Mafia wrote:This definitely feels like Flavour Leaf fishing for a vote so DGB can hammer, I can see FL posting in the scum PT every 5 seconds asking if she's ready to hammer if VP votes me
In post 5253, Not_Mafia wrote:

No idea mate
I'm saying the scum don't have daytalk question in a way where I'm bringing up the fact that it's been confirmed by the ruleset and in game multiple times.

This feels like an attempt to try to make a tell like you were acting like you didn't know scum didn't have daytalk.
You keep flipping back and forth between me being some sort of master marionettist and a completely clumsy idiot
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5262 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I've specifically stated to people more than anyone on this site that you are both a) readable and b) not to be underestimated.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5263 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:58 am

Post by VP Baltar »

ugh, my gut says DGB so much here though. She is charming and smart and tricksy!
YOUR AD HERE

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #5264 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yes and then, on at least 2 occasions, you've said I'm just openly stating my scum strategy
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5265 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You've been on site nearly 7 years, same as me, but you even got a few months over me. Boonskiies is June 2014.

You have a completely established act, and it works.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5266 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:59 am

Post by VP Baltar »

but also, NM's reaction to this commitment stinks to scum high heaven.
YOUR AD HERE

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #5267 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 5263, VP Baltar wrote:She is charming and smart and tricksy!
I'm none of these things I must be town
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5268 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:59 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5264, Not_Mafia wrote:Yes and then, on at least 2 occasions, you've said I'm just openly stating my scum strategy
huh?
YOUR AD HERE

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #5269 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 5266, VP Baltar wrote:but also, NM's reaction to this commitment stinks to scum high heaven.
I don't know what this means
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5270 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5269, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 5266, VP Baltar wrote:but also, NM's reaction to this commitment stinks to scum high heaven.
You're trying to be nonchalant and logical in response to FL's vote. I'd be flipping a shit as town if someone was voting me unless I thought that person was absolutely scum.

You think FL is scum?
YOUR AD HERE

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5271 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5263, VP Baltar wrote:ugh, my gut says DGB so much here though. She is charming and smart and tricksy!
Well, Not Mafia/DGB is possible, but I'm pretty locked in on Not Mafia right now. The points he is making look good on paper, but he's definitely trying to weasel his way out of being faded.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5272 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm not gonna hammer.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #5273 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 5270, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5269, Not_Mafia wrote:
You're trying to be nonchalant and logical in response to FL's vote. I'd be flipping a shit as town if someone was voting me unless I thought that person was absolutely scum.

You think FL is scum?
He is the person I think is most likely to be scum, but I'm far from certain, I'm trying to put my scumread aside and engage him sincerely
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #5274 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 5272, DrippingGoofball wrote:
I'm not gonna hammer.
What a pop in

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”