Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3143, Cabd wrote:Okay so... we will leave the thread open so we can partner hunt, Noraa is confirmed scum.

Which once again points to Guillatina slot partner equity.
Awesome.

Maria/Nacho hydra slot likely include 1 scum.

Unwnd, you became one of my top town reads, you can join my town block. I liked your push on me yesterday, and it feels super genuine.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3148, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3146, Brian Skies wrote:But Nora's still scum.

LLD probably is too.
both of these suck imo
Read between the lines about noraa, silly gooseling.

SHe's literally confirmed and we are 100% fading her today. No exceptions.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

You know, I'm liking this little mindmeld between Flavor Leaf and me right now. One might even think we had a neighborhood last night.

We definitely didn't though.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3146, Brian Skies wrote:I kinda sorta want to fade Guillotina just so Bork doesn't have to look for a replacement.

But Nora's still scum.

LLD probably is too.
I don't think LLD and Guillo are scum. They had similar pathways regarding Noraa getting hot, and similar time jumping onto Cakez, so I think one of them is just town. I think it's LLD because their anger at me seemed genuine after looking back.
REAGAN BUSH 84
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by REAGAN BUSH 84 »

Re: Cabd

Looks like we picked up the same thing on 476 being kind of leading/coaching. I think it's plausible for someone a weaker player trying to sort the wagon too.

Your point on 546 is a good one imo, town Guillotina should also be looking for a place to vote, but I dunno. I felt really lukewarm about these posts with Maria in general.

I think you're really going wrong in your reaction to the two posts where he calling Cakez LHF, misread you, and voted on Nora. I hate to be mean but to be blunt I think the cross-bus, lighten-the-load-on-both approach you're suggesting is out of his reach for sure right now. Very little chance it's intentional if he's even scum at all.

I think the biggest, most obvious reason I can give for him being town is the timing of him looking at other wagons and the result he got from doing so.
1255 into 1314 is EXTREMELY strong play from Guillotina scum imo.
Scum Guillotina decides he's not going on Cakez, goes to look for someone else to push, and instead of cooking up some bullshit reason to vote Gamma he actually recognizes he's town and holds off.

This sequence is out of his range for sure imo
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3152, Brian Skies wrote:You know, I'm liking this little mindmeld between Flavor Leaf and me right now. One might even think we had a neighborhood last night.

We definitely didn't though.
Ferry hydra hard mindmelded with me too, and I mindmelded with another slot, so I'm feeling really good about this game right now.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2974, Cobra Kai wrote:I think I'm having my own Cakez moment for Noraa.
what does this mean
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

Flavor I still disagree with Maria.
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I'm just gonna do a quick skimthrough real quick, and I'll be more present after.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3157, Cobra Kai wrote:Flavor I still disagree with Maria.
This is fair. I'll take that into consideration, and they are of a lesser priority right now, I feel.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3153, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think it's LLD because their anger at me seemed genuine after looking back.
I understand why you might think this.

I disagree since I feel like they originally entered the game looking to stop the Cakez wagon by going after its champion (i.e. discrediting Cabd). I was also not a fan of her seemingly trying to coach Unwnd when she though they were a Newbie.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2976, midwaybear wrote:Why would Guillotina pretend to be a newbie while making obscure references to the fermi hydra?
I have a very good idea.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
REAGAN BUSH 84
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by REAGAN BUSH 84 »

In post 3103, Cabd wrote:
In post 3102, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not saying Guillo is too noobish to do it, but it feels a bit ehhhh if that's the case.
We've established that slot is not a newbie.

Remember?
he has several games offsite on MU but is still relatively new. had a thing about him claiming flavor early that was possibly noobtown, however, reaction to cakez isn't good, and his last post stinks. site meta for him is heavily anti-bus for the most part, looks bad for him on cakez but i don't know if that quite squares with nora being scum? probably not worth thinking that hard about it
REAGAN BUSH 84
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by REAGAN BUSH 84 »

In post 3145, Flavor Leaf wrote:It's this trajectory. Guillo was saving Sircakes, and trying to act like they were LHF. They also joined Noraa, who I also have a scum case for, and was pushing hard yesterday for a bit. They then went to LLD only to end up on Cakez when it was obvious Cakez was going down.
He made it clear he was hunting for other wagons. I don't really like him moving off of Noraa but this sequence makes complete sense to me as someone who doesn't really want to go on Cakez and is having trouble keeping up with the game. His point on Noraa was okay imo as was him actually realizing what Cabd is saying/proposing and resigning himself to it.

What do you think of my description of the Gamma sequence in 3154?
REAGAN BUSH 84
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by REAGAN BUSH 84 »

WHY HELLO MR. PRESIDENT, GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK
REAGAN BUSH 84
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by REAGAN BUSH 84 »

In post 3162, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:he has several games offsite on MU but is still relatively new. had a thing about him claiming flavor early that was possibly noobtown, however, reaction to cakez isn't good, and his last post stinks. site meta for him is heavily anti-bus for the most part, looks bad for him on cakez but i don't know if that quite squares with nora being scum? probably not worth thinking that hard about it
Hm, wasn't aware of the anti-bus meta thing but the fact that our reads have now kinda flipped is hilarious.

Guess we can talk this out in the Oval Office though.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2997, Cobra Kai wrote:I'm a blade who was softing driver yesterday (particularly via my *I am targetting between hot and catchup hydrae").

So, I was the "liar."

But, it's MWNN?
Why'd you take great pains to deny this until this point? Seems like you waited until Noraa called someone else out to then out your own lie and make her look bad. That doesn't seem like townie behavior to me.
<Embrace The Void>

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by unwnd »

Didn't expect the thread to be opened

Had a somewhat busy night. Going to compound my feelings and try to describe a lot of my reads. Just want to say, I'm still not fully used to say mislim/elim or what have you so apologies if I mess up sometimes.

Right now my elimpool is looking like

MariaR / Noraa / Firebringer / Brian Skies / Beeboy

With priority landing on Noraa.

Regarding Cakez, I think his death was only telling in some aspects To me, Cakez was just causing the most chaos before he left and didn't want to commit to anything that would leave a paper trail to his mates. I only gave Cakez a chance to be town (as I would with anyone) and wanted to see if I could get something more out of him. I assume Cakez death was basically scum relenting and having him take one for the team, but that makes me believe that they're much more organized than anticipated. I don't think we're dealing with a lurk-heavy scumteam anymore, I think they were very much involved in the process of D1.

That being said...

I'm rescinding my thoughts on Flavor Leaf until further notice, after talking about it with a blade I linked with. I am going to keep my blade anonymous unless they do not wish to be. Bringing up Cakez again, I do however think his first outburst where he was damning himself (and noraa) is telling. I think there is dissonance when Cakez was freaking out as he thought he was going to die that I think incriminates Noraa completely. I think Cakez was trying to distance, albeit poorly by rueing his death and blaming Noraa for not being obvtown. This is the only thing that matters in my eyes in terms of reading his scumflip. However, once the wagon dissipated for him I believe that he realized that just letting yourself die is probably not the greatest idea. There was a glimmer of fight in him. I sorta think he was acting independently in that regard, which makes that instance where the LLD wagon all the more confusing. I initially thought that scum was trying to flip the wagon onto LLD once Cakez started to show that independency, which made me dislike the people who were starting to form it. The only issue with this thought is that I am admitingly null on LLD therefore I'm not ready to say that swing was largely scum-motivated. I think once Cakez made himself the clear vote for the day, compounded with Cabd's surefire reason, scum were thinking more selfishly, and not really aligning in terms of a plan. In that sense, I think it's likely there is a good amount of scum not on Cakez wagon, and maybe two or three?
--

In terms of my independent thoughts on players:

- Noraa's posts are remarkably shallow. My reasoning isn't a post-by-post but I find she is very choosy with her words in lieu of pressure. You see something like Fermis dropping a half-wall and her intitial response is just 'town bin.' I think she knows she can't contest therefore her only option is to appease Fermis; I already felt good about Fermis regardless. You see how she responds to Flavor Leaf and it is like she puffs herself up to look bigger than she is. It just looks like a lot of her time is spent wanting to intimidate, lacing her words with empty threats and condescension. I am aware that no personality determines alignment entirely, but I believe this is scum motivation as it works as a fine replacement from actually having reads.

- Beeboy's posts read off as required. Apathetic townies are horrible to sort but I think his apathy isn't placed in a way that makes sense. Like, I feel for him when the thread gets 90+ pages but at the same time I expect better from him if memory serves right. I think Beeboy is someone who takes stock in his own reads and thoughts, and when he says something he's choosy about how it comes out and affects people. I don't know what purpose he has to keep mentioning Maria and he's chose to stick close to the familiarity aspect in a jarring way.

- Brian Skies will be harder to pin but I don't want to ignore my gut. I understand he responded to me and unfortunately the thread closed before I could respond to it. I think his behavior is facsimile of scum who know too much. Feels like his sorting process has no merit and he only leans on provided information to make posts. A stretch maybe and absolutely nothing I can prove, but where I am right now.

- Maria I think is just in the wrong place/wrong time. Honestly, I have a tendency to scumread her for stupid reasons and then she does something that makes me think she's town. With this in mind, I am not comfortable leading onto her out of everyone else placed here, but right now her disposition has me concerned. I did like that she somewhat agreed with me on Flavor Leaf earlier but I digress.

In regards to everyone else, I meant when I said where my trust is low. I play a very diplomatic game and say things sometimes just to get others to open up to me. I think definitive trust comes far later in the game and is earned. In terms of people I would list 'probably don't kill' it'd be Lurking, Fermis, Bell, Battle Mage, midway, Cabd. The rest of you are bordering null or I'm just OK with you.
Stop
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3003, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:Cabd are you trying to go Guillotina today or Noraa?

I know it's been like an hour, not asking you to commit, just wondering whether I should read through the wall ASAP or whether it can wait a bit
This just feels sus to me for some reason
why'd y'all ask this?
<Embrace The Void>

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3167, unwnd wrote:I think his behavior is facsimile of scum who know too much. Feels like his sorting process has no merit and he only leans on provided information to make posts.
Lol?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Cabd »

Things I want sorted before we murder noraa and get revenge for the three headed hydra:

1: Noraa's driver to confirm the targeting and results were shared
2: I want to put out that drivers should target me only on even nights, so you are welcome to come visit me tonight if you'd like. All you'll get is a hood but those are really strong gamesolving tools right now!
3: I want to hear more from the lurkmass. Specifically, I want more out of Maria, LLD, Beeboy, Noname, and Dunn. (DUnn's content tonight is a good start though!)
4: I want to clarify that Flavor Leaf is VERY fucking town this game, don't kill him, kthnx.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by unwnd »

VOTE: Noraa
Stop
REAGAN BUSH 84
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by REAGAN BUSH 84 »

In post 3168, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3003, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:Cabd are you trying to go Guillotina today or Noraa?

I know it's been like an hour, not asking you to commit, just wondering whether I should read through the wall ASAP or whether it can wait a bit
This just feels sus to me for some reason
why'd y'all ask this?
I literally said EXACTLY why I asked this in the post dude

Noraa was already my hardest scumread, I'm fine speedvoting her but was fine engaging w/ Cabd's scumread if he didn't want to speedvote her
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3169, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3167, unwnd wrote:I think his behavior is facsimile of scum who know too much. Feels like his sorting process has no merit and he only leans on provided information to make posts.
Lol?
I call it how I feel about it. I'm still behind so let me backread if you've posted anything I like
Stop
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

I didn’t deny anything. I pressed them to out it because I suspected they were lying.
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”