Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4650 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4649, DkKoba wrote:when ur in autowin
For real.

How's work going?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4651 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im at home now
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4652 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also fun fact like 2 of my maf chat slips were genuine bc i was alive in other maf games with it at the time
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4653 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4652, DkKoba wrote:also fun fact like 2 of my maf chat slips were genuine bc i was alive in other maf games with it at the time
I'll admit, good job drawing me into the taylor fight
YOUR AD HERE

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4654 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it wasn't easy :lol:
retired
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4655 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4642, JacksonVirgo wrote:You ignored the fact that there may be roleblockers, and then threw that shade on me. You're scum

BECAUSE IM TOWN NOT HINKING CLEARLY YARRGHY I ALREADY SAID THAT i get to not think clearly because towns gonna lose the game when the fade me you are pushing i got triggered when you didn’t confirm my message.

That is completely fair

Don’t act like i ignored the fact, i damn well acknowledged it recently. Get over it.

I got triggered, i still think you are just scum, but you hang on to the same 2 points and just rehash them over and over because you have nothing else.

You are trying to convince me that I’m scum, where as I’m trying to show everyone else why you are scum and why you are town.

That is why you are scum.

If you were town, you wouldn’t be trying to convince ME that I am scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4656 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4643, VP Baltar wrote:I mean, you've basically said everyone could be scum.

There’s only like 4 options. Yes, everyone can be scum. What is the point of this?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4657 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4654, DkKoba wrote:it wasn't easy :lol:
They helped me along by trying to tag team me.

Was the early role claim your idea or your partner's?
YOUR AD HERE

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4658 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u know i play anarchy bby ;)
retired
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4659 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4656, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4643, VP Baltar wrote:I mean, you've basically said everyone could be scum.

There’s only like 4 options. Yes, everyone can be scum. What is the point of this?
Yeah, but some people obviously look scummier than others. It's not an equal weight situation
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4660 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4658, DkKoba wrote:u know i play anarchy bby ;)
Haha, well good one.

I was feeling a little weird about you before that, but that completely flipped me.
YOUR AD HERE

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4661 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4625, JacksonVirgo wrote:Yeah alright that's probably the scum-team. FL/NM/DK

@FL you literally are so bad
In post 4626, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4625, JacksonVirgo wrote:Yeah alright that's probably the scum-team. FL/NM/DK

gtfo

this is why this surface level is scum ^ he knows he got my message, VP. he's openly trolling me because he knows I'm going to get misfaded.
In post 4627, JacksonVirgo wrote:FL, ignoring your "mechanical reasons" to think I'm scum. Respond to my claim and my softs.

There's still a world of town!FL, I don't see it right now but it's possible.
In post 4628, Flavor Leaf wrote:he wants me to death tunnel him. he's literally egging me on.

it's the classic "doesn't matter if you know he's scum, if you can't fade him"

Kkoba also sent me the Rick Roll'd song. They are openly trolling me.
In post 4629, JacksonVirgo wrote:That works well with my last post lmfao.
In post 4630, JacksonVirgo wrote:Why would I ever want you to deathtunnel me as scum
In post 4631, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4627, JacksonVirgo wrote:FL, ignoring your "mechanical reasons" to think I'm scum. Respond to my claim and my softs.

why in the fuck would you ever target me? You scum slipped with that. You targeted me? LOL i was already targeted. Why would scum ever switch killers with a detective in the game?
In post 4632, VP Baltar wrote:

gtfo

this is why this surface level is scum ^ he knows he got my message, VP. he's openly trolling me because he knows I'm going to get misfaded.
Why would you even message jackson?

You said yourself, you were defending me all game and town reading me. You could see yesterday I was obviously for turning the ship and yeeting Koba.

Why not message me?
In post 4633, Flavor Leaf wrote:@VPB - I know what it looks like here, but I am not scum. Please see it. If you are scum, you won, but if you are town, we can still win.
In post 4634, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 4631, Flavor Leaf wrote:

why in the fuck would you ever target me? You scum slipped with that. You targeted me? LOL i was already targeted. Why would scum ever switch killers with a detective in the game?
Detective was dead, you had no idea that there was another one, actually chances were you thought it was gone for good. Also with Koba alive, as I said, they would be only one doing the kills not only because they're multi-tasking but also because they were confirmed scum anyway.

It was essentially a check for the sake of a check, I knew I was going to get a negative result but it's way better than checking the confirmed scum and get an almost certain positive result.
In post 4635, JacksonVirgo wrote:You're seriously pocketing them while screaming that I'm pocketing them.
In post 4636, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4632, VP Baltar wrote:

gtfo

Why would you even message jackson?

You said yourself, you were defending me all game and town reading me. You could see yesterday I was obviously for turning the ship and yeeting Koba.

Why not message me?
I thought you were going to die, then people were gonna go "why would you target them? classic they were obv the kill"

jackson wasnt going to die.

and i had no clue if a50 would show up.

and Not Mafia is Not Mafia.

And Andres, idk, i got paranoid with him, that was one of my other options.

DGB is scum.

I feel like Jackson makes the most sense for me to target
In post 4638, Flavor Leaf wrote:i got triggered when Jackson posted that first post of theirs because it didnt have my message confirmation
In post 4639, VP Baltar wrote:Why is NM not scum here? He clearly was avoiding a Koba yeet.
In post 4641, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4639, VP Baltar wrote:Why is NM not scum here? He clearly was avoiding a Koba yeet.

he could be scum. I made that comment abouyt him possible only claiming doctor voyeur to help dkk live that extra day.
In post 4640, Flavor Leaf wrote:i think it's incredibly fair for me to be upset in this situation and to be a bit frantic.
In post 4644, JacksonVirgo wrote:
This is aimed at who exactly?
In post 4645, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4644, JacksonVirgo wrote:
This is aimed at who exactly?
FL
In post 4647, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4636, Flavor Leaf wrote:and i had no clue if a50 would show up.

and Not Mafia is Not Mafia.
Both of these statements are pretty wack
In post 4648, VP Baltar wrote:
Same tho
In post 4649, DkKoba wrote:when ur in autowin
how have we not limmed any of these peopleyet??
retired
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4662 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4659, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4656, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Yeah, but some people obviously look scummier than others. It's not an equal weight situation
I never said it was?

I’ve clearly stated I think it’s Jackson/DGB/Kkoba
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4663 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Just reread the game, please, VP.

I am town, and i kinda need you to be town here that sees it.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4664 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why am i scum FL??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4665 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

FL frozen. confirmed scum!
retired
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4666 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Fuck this game. I quit.

I’m town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4667 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Kkoba Rick Rolling me shows that scum know they are going to win by fading me.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4668 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

version just for you FL (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4669 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u wanna know the greatest part FL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4670 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the more i wifom abt you being town the more they're gonna want to lim u.

social manipulation at its finest
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4671 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I could literally out my whole maf team and you'd never be able to touch em (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4672 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but nah that would give u a little hope
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4673 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nice to outscum the supposed scum "champion"

chat mafia stay winning
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4674 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i wanted to save the gloat for post game but i couldnt resist bc im an impatient bitch who didnt want to wait another 3-5 days
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”