Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4275 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I absolutely understand Koba’s logic here again. But then Koba why didn’t you trust me with Tayl0r/Infinity? I’m kind of annoyed we didn’t flip VPB.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4276 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4271, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4257, Andresvmb wrote:Given the specificity of Mark’s claim, there’s no universe where both Koba and Mark are Town. I am really deeply skeptical of the idea that the Scum Team all revealed themselves to us right here right now. That’s not happening.
If this was one day further, then I would argue against this, but I think Kkoba was the best chance for scum to try and fade today if they could because it gives them an extra misfade option. It doesn’t matter if one of them went down from pushing because they still move onto the next day, and they get to kill me afterwards.

This would leave a situation where Koba flips town, I get killed, Marky gets faded, they kill...let’s say Andres?

The final 5 is Jackson, Not Mafia, DGB, VPB, A50.
2 of those are scum in that world, likely this world, and that leaves them just needing 1 fade, even if they end up going down that day, they still need just 1 fade. They could even no kill to leave more options.
are there "meteor" rules? i.e. does scum have to kill if town was the last to kill? (to break a stalemate)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4277 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4271, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4257, Andresvmb wrote:Given the specificity of Mark’s claim, there’s no universe where both Koba and Mark are Town. I am really deeply skeptical of the idea that the Scum Team all revealed themselves to us right here right now. That’s not happening.
If this was one day further, then I would argue against this, but I think Kkoba was the best chance for scum to try and fade today if they could because it gives them an extra misfade option. It doesn’t matter if one of them went down from pushing because they still move onto the next day, and they get to kill me afterwards.

This would leave a situation where Koba flips town, I get killed, Marky gets faded, they kill...let’s say Andres?

The final 5 is Jackson, Not Mafia, DGB, VPB, A50.
2 of those are scum in that world, likely this world, and that leaves them just needing 1 fade, even if they end up going down that day, they still need just 1 fade. They could even no kill to leave more options.
Ok, let's assume this is true. Someone had to put Mark up to that fake claim, right? I would have been an easy yeet today
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4278 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4275, Andresvmb wrote:I absolutely understand Koba’s logic here again. But then Koba why didn’t you trust me with Tayl0r/Infinity? I’m kind of annoyed we didn’t flip VPB.
ego :lol: also theres something else wrt taylor i probably shouldnt have let cloud my judgement eh. ill message u post game abt it
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4279 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah.

VOTE: Marky Mark

I don’t see Multitasking Messenger as a thing here, and I don’t see ScummDkk targeting DGB knowing Marky Mark is going to target there.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4280 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:42 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4274, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 4270, DkKoba wrote:
why not FL?
From your message you are 100% town to me.

From behavior today, also Andres.

No one is as town as you two, for me.
If you have Koba as Town as you do, then Flavor should also be Town since they sent a message to Koba literally confirming themselves as Town to Flavor in a mechanical way.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4281 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:42 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

why not FL?

Lol if koba is town, then FL is CONFIRMED town
YOUR AD HERE

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4282 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:43 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

We are NOT eliminating Koba.

Koba is flipping green and that elim is NOT HAPPENING.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4283 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

id say thats more a townslip than a scumslip bc perspective slip i.e. scum would be more likely to be aware of knowledge like that
retired
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4284 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

why not FL?

This is why I should be higher than DKK then. I can’t be scum without Dkk, but they can be scum without me. There’s just no world where that should be a thing you’re pushing.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4285 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:43 pm

In post 4281, VP Baltar wrote:
why not FL?

Lol if koba is town, then FL is CONFIRMED town
I'm tired, it's close to 4AM.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4286 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:43 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4279, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah.

I don’t see Multitasking Messenger as a thing here, and I don’t see ScummDkk targeting DGB knowing Marky Mark is going to target there.
Yeah I’m going to agree that it’s too big of a giveaway to target the claimed investigative Town target. I don’t buy that Koba would be foolish enough to do that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4287 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Andres, you got in my head with Dkk/DGB.

I am not scum with them if Marky is town.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4288 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

saccing oneself to get ur other 2 buddies into lylo is always a good strat if you have them setup. like look, we seriously dont know who mark's partners feasibly could be other than maybe andres
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4289 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

There’s limited downside to this, because then the game is literally solved.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4290 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:45 pm

In post 4284, Flavor Leaf wrote:
why not FL?

This is why I should be higher than DKK then. I can’t be scum without Dkk, but they can be scum without me. There’s just no world where that should be a thing you’re pushing.
Oh right

Now I remember FL friendly neighbor'd himself.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4291 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:46 pm

SO in addition to myself, I know 4 townies in the game.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4292 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:47 pm

including myself

i need sleep

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4293 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4287, Flavor Leaf wrote:Andres, you got in my head with Dkk/DGB.

I am not scum with them if Marky is town.
Look if we have it right we can laugh about it postgame.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4294 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4288, DkKoba wrote:saccing oneself to get ur other 2 buddies into lylo is always a good strat if you have them setup. like look, we seriously dont know who mark's partners feasibly could be other than maybe andres
I wanna see A50 post and Jackson catch up before we end the day.

As DGB said, it's late. I'm gonna go to sleep and be back in the morning.
YOUR AD HERE

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4295 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:48 pm

TOWN
DrippingGoofball
Flavor Leaf
DkKoba
Andresvmb

????
JacksonVirgo
Not_Mafia
VP Baltar
Almost50
Marky Mark

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4296 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Marky Mark is confirmed scum if you think Kkoba is town
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4297 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Scum did the classic sit back and let the townies fight long enough until they town read each other
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4298 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1185, Marky Mark wrote:Hello all :)

So I've caught up to the present, I'll drop my immediate take on what's gone down over the last 10 pages and will then leaf over things a bit more slowly over the course of the weekend.

Pages ~35-40 is a lot of reminiscing and fairly thin on actual game stuff, and I totally get that, as I'm sure for many of you here that is a big part of the appeal of playing, but it does make it harder to pick through the game and find the important stuff.

Welcome to FL and thanks for replacing in.

DGB posts of note

In post 894, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 884, Marky Mark wrote:@DGB - what differentiates Not_Mafia (top of your townreads) from Geraint (in your scumreads)? Other players' reads have varied for those two, but those that I have been able to find tend to have read both of them as being in a similar place in terms of alignment. IMO they are both in a similar place of engaging with the game in a very limited manner and being very blatant about it although Not_Mafia takes this further.
I'm soulmason with Not_Mafia.

Geraint is a one-note whining machine moping about playing the game he signed up for, it's all excuses. Just lazy scum AtE.
DGB has made it clear she doesn't believe in meta, so I find her TRing N_M on the basis of being soulmasons (ie relationship outside of the immediate game) a bit off.
In post 1162, DrippingGoofball wrote:Ok you guys can just eliminate me straight up day 1, I hope that'll shut you all up forever about neta
I can the nonchalance about being lynched coming from a place of scum trying to look town. Obviously subjective tho

That Gamma vote on N_M

I think Gamma parking their vote on N_M as an initial act was fine. It served a purpose (pressure on an inactive and hard to read player) and N_M was not remotely close to being hammered. As a result, from DK and from Taylor look opportunistic where they call it out as scummy/bad.

Further to the above, DK claims in that she is on the lookout for people trying to push LHF...
In post 909, DkKoba wrote:Im always on the lookout for whoever is trying to push LHF
... but she herself voted Geraint a couple of pages earlier, which is a wagon based on very similar principles (ie pressuring an inactive & hard to read player)
In post 851, DkKoba wrote:lets try this VOTE: geraintm
Additionally, VP made it clear in that he was not against a N_M. DK did not comment on this, but then called out the Gamma Emerald vote, which shares a similar sentiment.

I'd be keen to hear from DK and/or Taylor why they felt a vote on N_M was bad in the circumstances. Taylor has also spoken out against a geraint vote, so she is at least consistent in her attitude towards low activity/engagement players, but would love to know why DK felt that voting Geraint was ok, but Gamma voting N_M wasn't.
In post 1186, Marky Mark wrote:Some other thoughts

-1034 by Taylor asking what vote # the JV wagon was on feels like scum trying to look town (JV was nowhere near hammer so I'm not convinced she was legitimately worried that her vote could put him dangerously close)
-1094 where FL claims to be a 2-Shot doc -> I'm presuming you aren't actually claiming here but that it's some sort of in-joke?
-That page where JV talked us through his mental state inc his relationship with death-tunnels felt town, as many others have already said.
-I feel like FL is reading way too much into the fake informed claim, but NAI

Zdenek's contribution and others' reaction to it
In post 1151, Zdenek wrote:Around page 28, I think that Taylor is scum telling us Math is town.
This is not a remotely new argument, which makes me question DKs assertion in 1157 that his tone comes off as independent, especially when it was an argument that DK herself made earlier:
In post 697, DkKoba wrote:weird bc ur sudden defense of math gives me scum vibes from you instead
DGB also TRing the slot after that post doesn't fill me with confidence, but that bit is a bit more circumstantial
Went back to check earlier parts of the game, and now this just reeks
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4299 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1312, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1305, Marky Mark wrote:This line of inquiry has been fairly quiet recently - @VP has FL changed your mind on this slot?
FL's posts are absolutely better than Math. Im just skeptical because it is clear FL is a capable player. Not ready to completely flip that read, but I admit FL makes it easier to prefer someone like geraintm
In post 1317, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1309, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm liking Flavor Leaf so far.
Are you voting him though, carrying over from Math?
In post 1322, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1321, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1317, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1309, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm liking Flavor Leaf so far.
Are you voting him though, carrying over from Math?
Is there a rush? I don't really know who else to vote for right now, I have too many town reads.
You had a list of four scum reads didn't you?

Are you pocketing me and trying to get DGB to go after me?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”