Mini Normal 2174 | Korean Pop Music | Mafia Wins!

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1072, Hopkirk wrote:So you're planning to do nothing to develop any scumreads on anyone while spending the whole day doing nothing useful then join a wagon at deadline and complain nobody's doing anything in the game for a third day straight?
I'm not engaging u anymore. ur pissing me off.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Do something then. Go through Flubber again. Form a read on someone.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Actually give a meaningful thought process on Flubber's posts by quoting them and writing your thoughts on them.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Noraa »

No. Im putting this game on the back burner. Learn to appreciate an active noraa bc I stop whenever I want to.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Hopkirk »

NoPo's posting around the doc claim stuff in 932 is so bad that I'm struggling to read him as bigbrain scum that's actually sincerely trying to lethal me and Derp anymore. It feels more like confused because if that's what he was going for then he'd make it make sense. Plus there's a few deadtown+Derp townreading him now.

Flubber train ah yeah
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1078, Noraa wrote:No. Im putting this game on the back burner. Learn to appreciate an active noraa bc I stop whenever I want to.
If you have no reads two weeks into the game then you're not 'active'.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 713, Noraa wrote:Nopo being this concerned with setup is interesting and I would say perhaps its town indicative? As someone that never does setup spec no matter what, I dont understand it that hot but I do think that setup spec comes from town more than scum bc scum dont want town to know anymore about the setup than they started out with(basically nothing).
A lot of people SR this slot and honestly speaking, I dont see much wrong with this slot. They seem EH. Can someone make a case on him or reassess because I feel like I'm starting to TR this slot and I need some other opinions to help clear up my read.
In post 1073, Noraa wrote:
In post 1070, derp wrote:would u mind explaining the nopo read?
his setup spec was kinda weird. Well, it made sense but it didnt seem like something town would think of. Town normally assume you are scum or both are town. I dont see town assuming docs are town and enabler is scum.

Like the possibility makes sense and I agree it seems p logical. The problem is that I dont think town think of it.
When did you stop liking the setup spec?
derp
derp
Goon
derp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:33 am

Post by derp »

In post 1078, Noraa wrote:No. Im putting this game on the back burner. Learn to appreciate an active noraa bc I stop whenever I want to.
dont be naughty noraa, if u are town then this is a very rude mindset to have, wanting to punish all of town because u are bothered with people questioning. if ure town what makes u believe we arent just scum pushing u and ur reaction is just to concede out of spite??? where is nice noraa????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

but really if u are town, play the game instead of wanting to punish town for questioning u
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Hopkirk »

VCs make me think it's definitely not Johnny/NP together like I was thinking yesterday. Specifically Johnny switching from NP over to a new wagon on Keita rather than making Noraa (who he'd just been voting) the leading wagon doesn't make sense as a scumpartner launching a counterwagon so no longer feeling that pairing.
NP could pretty easily be town here. I'll need to review, but might be a town lean tbh.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:06 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Damn is it ello?

Noraa seems flaily in a way I've never seen in her before. Maybe a little at the end of betrayal, but that seemed less frustrated?

Hopkirk your flubber case was weak, and we're approaching "this is a pet read for hopkirk to coast by on" territory. Why are you voting Flubber and not me, for example?
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1084, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Damn is it ello?

Noraa seems flaily in a way I've never seen in her before. Maybe a little at the end of betrayal, but that seemed less frustrated?

Hopkirk your flubber case was weak, and we're approaching "this is a pet read for hopkirk to coast by on" territory. Why are you voting Flubber and not me, for example?
'Hopkirk has a scumread on Flubber and nobody else can bother posting or voting for anyone except newbies'
Nobody else is trying to push anything. Keita was the only meaningful wagon yesterday and it was a bad deadline essentially policy lethal. Giving me shit for actually trying to push someone makes you ping as a partner for Flubber hard. Are you still townreading Flubber?
(I say still because I assume you were before since you're defending them here)

I hate this game.

Actually I like the playerlist tbh, I just wish it was more active.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Glitch »

I haven't caught up yet but my solve when I get back here is going to be:

(D1 elim wagon)
+ (D2 elim wagon)
- dead people
- Hopkirk and Glitch

That is my scum pool today whoever that is so far. I'll be back later when I have time with names.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Honestly I would vote flubber but the thing keeping me off is you, hopkirk, and your insistence he's scum.

Derp who did you defend last night?
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1005, Noraa wrote:Slime is trully a weird kill. I'd think the scums would ... be more worried about the outed prs?
Maybe we need to look at Slime's reads and see if their reads were a bigger threat to the scum than the town PRs. I'll dive there soon. Catching up now and responding as I go.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1008, derp wrote:sometimes derp likes basic logic so derp would like to propose the idea that at least 1 scum was on both of the final yeet wagons
In post 1009, derp wrote:so for day 1:
PlusJOYED (7) - derp, JohnnyFarrar, Glitch, Hiraki, Flubbernugget, Noraa, Hopkirk

remove the dear and innocent derp and hiraki

derp really wants to believe hopkirk is town, derp believes his potential enabler is playing a town game but derp will say what he said yesterday that derps main concern is that he believes the role makes more sense as a scum role
but derp wants to believe in hopkirk and will treat him as town
Seems we have the same idea to create the right pool by PoE. I am okay enough with this stance on Hopkirk. I don't agree with it but as long as you're treating him as town right now I think you, me, and Hopkirk together can possibly form enough of a town block to control the game state here. I need to finish my catchup and evaluation of the elim wagons first to see if I would be okay with adding you to my town block but from my skimming earlier, I'm getting town vibes from you. I'm still struggling with the double doctor WIFOM a lot though so let me process this out a bit as I think out loud.
In post 1009, derp wrote:derp thought noraa was a dirty scum day 1 due to the awkwardness and weird reaction to the claims, but when derp skimmed through some of her games derp realised that the awkwardness did not really seem to be alignment indicative, derp also got the impression that noraa is a bit more reactionary, omgusy and flails when pressured as scum which dear derp did not really feel has been the case for this game. derp is not going to pretend to have a strong meta read, but dear derp is leaning town on noraa
What made you feel that Noraa did not act reactionary, omgusy, and flaily when under pressure this game? You don't think she did?

I mean unless I'm remembering wrong that's her go-to regardless of alignment and she did that with me early game when she refused to continue engaging me all because I SR'd her and she couldn't present a decent argument back. It was just OMGUS and reacts. I'm not sure I believe that's AI for her but if you do, shouldn't you be suspecting her?
In post 1009, derp wrote:now glitch is an interesting one because dear derp thought glitchs play was town day 1 but day 2 was more on the null side because glitch focused a bit too much on dear derp day 2 which in itself is a reasonable stance, however he seemed to ignore everything else that happened during the day which makes derp concerned and derp also mentioned this early on last day that glitch might have used it as an excuse to not attempt to contribute or game solve by simply tunneling on something more mechanical,
but still the dear derp still believes that glitch is slightly more likely to be town
That's a fair take if you haven't played with me before. I think you have to understand how much I am still hung up on this double doctors idea. The WIFOM is so intense, even still. Like all day when I've thought about this game I've thought about how much it would make sense to just come back and continue tunneling you all because I think your claim is bullshit. But the more of your posts I read the more I'm town vibing with them which makes this so much more complex and adds so many layers.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1011, derp wrote:actually hopkirk derp is going through day 1 again and once again derp is really bothered with the way u townread plus early on and called him obv town, but then when asked to explain it u retracted it and said it wasnt a strong read. it just feels like such a tmi read to throw out for pocketing or town cred on a potential misyeet bait

derp really wants to believe u are town for ur overall play and just because it makes today easier, so please just help fix derps paranoia
We're not going to lynch Hopkirk today. If you want to sort that slot, that's fine, but an elimination there isn't happening today.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1014, derp wrote:okay actually unfortunately derp has to retract his townread on noraa. derp is not sure she is scum but derp does not like how noraa two days in a row opted for what the easy play as in day 1 she wanted to yeet keita over flubber for no apparent reason even when it was near deadline, the active people around including the doc claim that she believed voted there and wanted to yeet him and then yesterday when she there was a wagon on nopoint she said she would stick with her scumreads on staarling and keita, both players who are very easy to yeet because they are unlikely to offer much resistance since one is a new player and the other one is hectic trolling

actually what derp is going to do is reset all of his reads and go over this game again because dear derp is being dumb at the moment
Noraa + Flubber would be interesting. I really should have kept up my tunnel on Noraa early game. I feel like that slot being flipped would be better at this stage in the game than Keita for sure.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Glitch »

Clarification: My post above is not at all meant as an attack on you, Noraa, and wasn't saying your play is bad. I'm just saying your slot this game is much harder for me to actually make heads or tails of and a flip on your slot would be more valuable to me than it was on Keita's.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1021, Noraa wrote:Glitch might be right that ur just scum. Glitch come talk to me.
Noraa honey you HAVE to stop suspecting people every time they question your alignment. I'm trying to sort derp too but just because you're under someone's microscope doesn't mean you should turn your opinion of them around.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1024, derp wrote:
In post 1022, Noraa wrote:
In post 1019, derp wrote:so what is ur actual read on flubber
Null.
okay noraa but town are in a shitty position so how about u give dear derp an actual elaborate read
I just freakin love derp all page this page
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1026, Noraa wrote:
In post 1024, derp wrote:
In post 1022, Noraa wrote:
In post 1019, derp wrote:so what is ur actual read on flubber
Null.
okay noraa but town are in a shitty position so how about u give dear derp an actual elaborate read
Flubber has what 50 posts?
The only person SRing him really doesn't even have a case on him imo.
If you dont take null as an answer, I can just make the default Town.
Theres no way to read a slot that's not engaging. The reason why I settled on Keita is because no one was doing anything yesterday and I had a SR on Keita from day 1. No one is talking. I can't read silent people :/
not that skilled yet, derpy.
So you can't read a slot with 50 posts because they only have 50 posts, but you can read Keita who had even fewer posts enough to SR them? This feels manipulative and opportunistic.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1028, Hopkirk wrote:How the fuck can you say 'he only has 50 posts' as a reason not to have a read on someone after you just voted to lethal a first time player with 15?
See I don't think the problem lies in the fact that Noraa wanted to lynch Keita. It was close to the deadline and she was just desperate for a lynch; that's fair and I don't think that's scummy. But would I do have a problem with is that she said she couldn't get a clear read on one player because he only had 50 posts, but she
specifically said she had a SR on Keita
, a player with 15 posts. Something doesn't line up there. I don't get it.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1030, derp wrote:noraa just to make it clear derps concern is that it feels to derp like u never actually tried to evaluate flubber even though u have been indirectly defending him two days in a row
I've had the Noraa + Flub scum team idea flash into my head a few times this evening. hmmm
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1042, Noraa wrote:I mean this case isn't even better than my Keita case....
To sum it up, ur whole case is "he has no content"
Thats kind of the case for almost everyone here?
While Noraa's content has been underwhelming, this post is kinda accurate. The case on Flub that Hopkirk made and quoted was not the strongest. Hopkirk is locktown but the flub argument isn't super solid. It's something but... JUST something.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1050, derp wrote:
In post 1048, Noraa wrote:1) why are you getting so heated?
2) Flubber is null and will stay null unless I see something that I believe is AI from him.
this stance in itself is fine noraa, but the issue is that u still seem to defend someone u have a null read on (and someone u claim u cant read due to him doing the exact same thing as the two players u are scumreading), no matter what ur alignment is this makes noraa look really sketchyyyyyyyyy
Tinfoil I don't believe but if it's true they should win anyway: What if derp and Hopkirk are scum together playing good cop, bad cop with Noraa to try and tear her down and emotionally take her out of the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”