LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:30 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

reborn537 wrote:I think EK might be scum! We are not going to no lynch! Stop voting for no lynch before I go back to voting for you LF!
Ok lets say we lynch EK - What do you expect her to flip?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:32 am

Post by reborn537 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:A VT claim should not be lynched if they are confirmed town. I know EK isn't, but that's what it sounds like you are saying.
I know that I am dabbling in WIFOM, but I really cant see scum at L-2 claiming VT one day untill deadline when so many wagons have been tapped out. With that claim EK looks more confirmed then most of the power roles to me.

My other reason for wanting a no lynch is I can use a random action on a player at night and not have to worry about it being lylo due to no vote from me, we cant lose four players in a night I think
You're not just dabbling in WIFOM, you're swimming in it! When I'm scum I always say things like EK is for the exact reason that some of the town believe it and take pity. How can you possibly say EK looks more confirmed than most of the power roles?

God, I'm sick of this. I'm almost considering replacing out just from the sheer bull-headedness of the town.
The quick-hammer is no longer scummy. I'm taking it back.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:34 am

Post by reborn537 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
reborn537 wrote:I think EK might be scum! We are not going to no lynch! Stop voting for no lynch before I go back to voting for you LF!
Ok lets say we lynch EK - What do you expect her to flip?
I consider a better than normal chance of her being scum. That makes it the profitable move to make. How can you guys take her all the way to L-1 and then back down when she claims Vanilla? Is it because of the Chris claim? I was just in a theme game as scum and we all had safe claims.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:36 am

Post by reborn537 »

Where's Ghost Writer... he's a sane and proven player...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

No, it's the vanilla claim really.

If she claimed power I was gonna push for the lynch anyway.

But vanilla claim makes her look inno.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:37 am

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:No, it's the vanilla claim really.

If she claimed power I was gonna push for the lynch anyway.

But vanilla claim makes her look inno.
WHAT?!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Because scum has no point in claiming vanilla...They just die...In these circumstances.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:44 am

Post by reborn537 »

But they don't always, because of madmen like you!!
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:44 am

Post by elvis_knits »

reborn537 wrote:I can't believe you've claimed. Did you even count the votes on you?
Why were you disappointed to see me claim? It seems like (at least at that point) you thought I was town, and believed my claim. Otherwise you would not have been disappointed to see me claim.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Peter: Oh, Lois, you are so full of (BEEP)! WHAT?! Now I can't say (BEEP) in my own (BEEP)ing house?! Great, Lois. Just (BEEP)in' great. You know, you're lucky you're good at (BEEP) my (BEEP) or I'd never put up with ya. You know what I'm talking about, when you (BEEP) lubed-up (BEEP) toothpaste in my (BEEP) while you (BEEP) on a cherry (BEEP)Episcopalian (BEEP) extension cord (BEEP) wetness (BEEP) with a parking ticket. That is the best!

vote count:

reborn537 1 votes: (Save the Dragons)
thinktank 2 vote: (Inspector Godot, babygirl)

Elvis Knits 6 vote: (thinktank, xtoxm, RestFermata, Inspector Godot, GhostWriter, reborn537)
Kmd 1 vote: (Elvis_Knit)
No Lynch 1 vote: (LlamaFluff)

Not voting:

kloud1516

With 12 people it take 7 votes for lynch
Day 1 ends August 28th, 4:00pm PST

Mod: Why are we deadlined? It's not like the game was inactive. Can't we just have as much time as we want?

I don't like unlimited days as people get board and want a day to end.

Also - Request deadline extension for my lover to replace in and catch up

If people want a deadline everyone has to understand I will be out of town from 08/30 - 09/01 and I don't know if hascow (my backup mod) is free during that time. I also would have to be the one to lock the game up.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:48 am

Post by elvis_knits »

MOD,
I say end day right before you go away. That way night actions can get sent in while you're away and then game back open then.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

We could fly solo for a few days...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

elvis_knits wrote:
MOD,
I say end day right before you go away. That way night actions can get sent in while you're away and then game back open then.
Why do you suggest that, when it can only lead to you being lynched?
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:52 am

Post by reborn537 »

elvis_knits wrote:
reborn537 wrote:I can't believe you've claimed. Did you even count the votes on you?
Why were you disappointed to see me claim? It seems like (at least at that point) you thought I was town, and believed my claim. Otherwise you would not have been disappointed to see me claim.
No, I thought you'd claimed prematurely because at that point I thought there were only a couple of votes on you. I was wrong.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:52 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I thought we could lynch someone else in 3 days.

But I am fine with longer. I just thought it might satisfy the game and the mod as a compromise.

But if you think it means my death, I will change and request flying solo during farside's vacay...
Talk nerdy to me.

reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:53 am

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
MOD,
Probably because you seem to be buying into all this self-sacrificial rhetoric she's doing.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:55 am

Post by elvis_knits »

reborn537 wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
No, I thought you'd claimed prematurely because at that point I thought there were only a couple of votes on you. I was wrong.
It sounds like you're really a slave to the conventions of mafia and don't evaluate things on a case by case basis. Which is exactly why STD wanted you dead earlier. It might just be your playstyle, but you're not looking at things on an individual basis... you're spouting knee-jerk MS conventions of play.
Talk nerdy to me.

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Unvote

For now.
I don't like unlimited days as people get board and want a day to end.
I assure you, I am not bored with this game ;)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:56 am

Post by farside22 »

I will let you know about the extension. If hascow is available I will extend the day. If not the day will end as schedualed.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Oh come one Reborn, she was the new wagon. The new lynch. Claiming as soon as possible is the best play.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:59 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

reborn537 wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
MOD,
Probably because you seem to be buying into all this self-sacrificial rhetoric she's doing.
Do you know how easy it is to come up with a fakeclaim for Chris given how much you see of him in episodes? I could buy hider due to evil monkey, some sort of watcher/tracker due to paper route.

You also never gave me a definate answer: EK is lynched - Is the flip town or scum?
Co-host of The USL Show
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I don't know who to think is scum...My suspects have all started looking townie...
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:17 am

Post by reborn537 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
reborn537 wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
MOD,
Do you know how easy it is to come up with a fakeclaim for Chris given how much you see of him in episodes? I could buy hider due to evil monkey, some sort of watcher/tracker due to paper route.

You also never gave me a definate answer: EK is lynched - Is the flip town or scum?
I can't see the future, and I'm not scum so I can't know the answer. I hope she's scum.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:25 am

Post by reborn537 »

elvis_knits wrote:
reborn537 wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
It sounds like you're really a slave to the conventions of mafia and don't evaluate things on a case by case basis. Which is exactly why STD wanted you dead earlier. It might just be your playstyle, but you're not looking at things on an individual basis... you're spouting knee-jerk MS conventions of play.
Well I'm sorry if I don't want to let the town lose just to buck the trend.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:30 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

reborn537 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:You also never gave me a definate answer: EK is lynched - Is the flip town or scum?
I can't see the future, and I'm not scum so I can't know the answer. I hope she's scum.
*facepalm*

Lets try incentive.

Someone offers you $50 if you guess EKs alignment correctly, what do you think EKs alignment is?
Co-host of The USL Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”