Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:30 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ugh. This game is getting really quite confusing.

And I have no idea who to think scum is now...Pretty certain she's real cos that's not a clever thing to do if you're a scum that's about to die.

I guess we should lynch her anyway.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:33 am

Post by elvis_knits »

reborn537 wrote:Sorry, that's just the way it goes. I'd rather lynch a dodgy vanilla claim than risk drawing out another power role.
Why is it dodgy?

I understand if you have to lynch vanilla on principle. But I don't understand why it's dodgy.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

elvis_knits wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
What the hell. Honestly. Who in the series loves Bonnie other than Joe? Now this is getting a tad bit confusing as hell.
Well. Unless BG fakeclaimed. But I figured it was one of those things Farside threw in to game being broken by claims etc.

We're millerlovers. :D
MILLER lovers? Is that a joke? Because I don't remember you saying that before. Also think it's scummy because you never mentioned it.
Yes - It was a joke.

I can't think of any reason why I would be in love with Bonnie, lol.

Either it's there to make me sus of my lover, or she's faking. But even if she's faking. I can't think of anyone that really makes sense. lol.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:38 am

Post by reborn537 »

elvis_knits wrote:
reborn537 wrote:Sorry, that's just the way it goes. I'd rather lynch a dodgy vanilla claim than risk drawing out another power role.
Why is it dodgy?

I understand if you have to lynch vanilla on principle. But I don't understand why it's dodgy.
I think all vanillas are Chris! Do you agree Reborn?

No, I don't, and I don't know why you'd think that.
The quick-hammer is no longer scummy. I'm taking it back.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:42 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Xtoxm wrote:Ugh. This game is getting really quite confusing.

And I have no idea who to think scum is now...Pretty certain she's real cos that's not a clever thing to do if you're a scum that's about to die.

Maybe you should, since vanilla is the best thing for the town to lose if it's gonna lose something. I am sorry for claiming as it looks like I miscalculated there. I normally don't claim as vanilla but I thought it would be different here.

If I'm gonna die soon I would like to say a few last words. I think you should look at kmd tomorrow, as his latest attack on me was complete speculation, framing my actions in a scummy way that is very WIFOM.

I also think you should look at GW for piggy-backing onto STD's scum list and not seeming to have a mind of his own.

I have previously thought thinktank was townie, but I am starting to see his as not contributing enough and voting almost blindly. I see him as a toss-up now, but I think he needs to be pressured in the future and not allowed to skate through this game without contributing.

Also, I noticed xtoxm is modding a lovers game. It seems like an odd coincidence that he got a lover role in this game. Coincidences do happen and I don't know why scum would even lie about having a role like that. So I don't knwo if it's likely at all that he's lying. Pretty unlikely, actually. But I just want that bit of info out there.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:43 am

Post by elvis_knits »

reborn537 wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
Why is it dodgy?

I think all vanillas are Chris! Do you agree Reborn?

No, I don't, and I don't know why you'd think that.
I always assume that all vanillas have the same role. Maybe that's stupid. But that's what I thought.
Talk nerdy to me.

reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:50 am

Post by reborn537 »

In a theme game based on a tv show there will only be one of each character. At least, I hope that's true or we could have some mad Stewie on Stewie action going on around here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:53 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm back. Somebody (cough xtoxm) didn't read that I was going to be out all day yesterday. :?

vote count:

reborn537 1 votes: (Save the Dragons)
thinktank 2 vote: (Inspector Godot, babygirl)
xtoxm 1 vote: (LlamaFluff)

Elvis Knits 6 vote: (thinktank, xtoxm, RestFermata, Inspector Godot, GhostWriter, reborn537)

Kmd 1 vote: (Elvis_Knit

Not voting:

kloud1516

With 12 people it take 7 votes for lynch
Day 1 ends August 28th, 4:00pm PST

Side note I PM'ed babygirl Monday and she stated her hand is still very much hurt and asked to be replaced do to the pace of the game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:03 am

Post by elvis_knits »

reborn537 wrote:In a theme game based on a tv show there will only be one of each character. At least, I hope that's true or we could have some mad Stewie on Stewie action going on around here.
I was talking about vanilla roles.
Talk nerdy to me.

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:04 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Xtoxm wrote:And I have no idea who to think scum is now...Pretty certain she's real cos that's not a clever thing to do if you're a scum that's about to die.

Why not shift the bandwagon or just no lynch then? We have a lot of stuff to go on so far for D2, the claim looks believable, so we are going to just kill someone we seem to think is town?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:05 am

Post by reborn537 »

There still aren't going to be duplicates of characters from the show.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Somebody (cough xtoxm) didn't read that I was going to be out all day yesterday.
I did..It was just...5 pages...
Why not shift the bandwagon or just no lynch then? We have a lot of stuff to go on so far for D2, the claim looks believable, so we are going to just kill someone we seem to think is town?
Well...I hate the idea of nolynching, on principle...

You think we could get another bandwagon together?

Who would we lynch?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:17 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Why not no lynch? Seriously. I normally am against it on principle as well but after IGs last post I think the flavor fits a little better so I am more inclined to believe it. Reborn fits pretty well. I dont see mafia claiming vanilla when there is as much as we have seen so far to base a claim off of. I know we cant lynch the lovers today.

I think no lynch is the best move.
Co-host of The USL Show
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

elvis_knits wrote:Normally I would agree with you and not even bother to claim anything if I was vanilla, but I do have a character, which changes things, I think. How would scum know to claim Chris?
Well, we can assume that either scum got safeclaims, or they are safe to claim themself.

Reborn, not really sure what you're on about, but I think you're looking at it wrong.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

No, if we decide against EK, i'd really like to try and get a new wagon going.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:18 am

Post by reborn537 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:And I have no idea who to think scum is now...Pretty certain she's real cos that's not a clever thing to do if you're a scum that's about to die.

No lynch is a scummy suggestion! The scum get a free kill. And we are not going to shift the wagon because then another power role could be revealed and again and again until we've mass-claimed.

What EK is doing is null. It could be town giving up or scum not giving up. We have to lynch her before more power roles are revealed. Worst comes to worst we lynch a vanilla. Most games start that way.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:21 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Um, I actually find that a horribly scummy comment, Reborn.

I disagree.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:21 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

reborn537 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:

No lynch is a scummy suggestion! The scum get a free kill. And we are not going to shift the wagon because then another power role could be revealed and again and again until we've mass-claimed.

What EK is doing is null. It could be town giving up or scum not giving up. We have to lynch her before more power roles are revealed. Worst comes to worst we lynch a vanilla. Most games start that way.
You saying "lets lynch the vanilla" is scummy too. Do you think EK is scum or town?

unvote
vote no lynch
to make a point
Co-host of The USL Show
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:23 am

Post by Xtoxm »

A VT claim should not be lynched if they are confirmed town. I know EK isn't, but that's what it sounds like you are saying.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:25 am

Post by Xtoxm »

No lynch isn't a complete disaster, I guess, while we have even numbers...There's probably going to be something that skews the numbers anyway, and it could end up wasting us a cycle.

I'm not a fan.

I'd like to get a new wagon off, if we don't want EK lynched.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:26 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Mod: Why are we deadlined? It's not like the game was inactive. Can't we just have as much time as we want?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:27 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Also - Request deadline extension for my lover to replace in and catch up
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:28 am

Post by reborn537 »

Oh my GOD I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I wish STD was here!

I think EK might be scum! We are not going to no lynch! Stop voting for no lynch before I go back to voting for you LF!

EK isn't confirmed town, why are you even saying that? I'm saying that worst comes to worst, we lose a vanilla. That's not as bad as revealing all the power roles. If the best happens, we lynch a scum. Xtoxm, you yourself though EK was scummy, and everything she has done since has been null, so NOTHING has changed. That's was null means!

You guys need to get your act together.

LF - if we no lynch then today might as well not have happened, except for three power roles being revealed. So if we no lynch the scum kill one of us for free, and then the game effectively begins again on day 2.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:29 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Xtoxm wrote:A VT claim should not be lynched if they are confirmed town. I know EK isn't, but that's what it sounds like you are saying.
I know that I am dabbling in WIFOM, but I really cant see scum at L-2 claiming VT one day untill deadline when so many wagons have been tapped out. With that claim EK looks more confirmed then most of the power roles to me.

My other reason for wanting a no lynch is I can use a random action on a player at night and not have to worry about it being lylo due to no vote from me, we cant lose four players in a night I think
Co-host of The USL Show
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:29 am

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:No lynch isn't a complete disaster, I guess, while we have even numbers...There's probably going to be something that skews the numbers anyway, and it could end up wasting us a cycle.

I'm not a fan.

I'd like to get a new wagon off, if we don't want EK lynched.
The even numbers thing is only in c9 or f11 variants with even numbers. In mini games it's ALWAYS bad.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”