the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3174, Blitzo wrote:
In post 3172, the worst wrote:how about like.. do you have any reads other than "man i want to policy yeet tw based on his pred"?
See yesterday.
I suspect Shea and Gamma for reasons already discussed.

I also have yet to hear a reason for kasu being town and am still rather cross about not having that answer. It's getting to the point where people are just saying he's town and then leaving it at that and it's driving me nuts.

There are just way too many people to suspect so I'll probably end up narrowing it down between TSQ and bulge for the sake of simplicity - Gamma is obviously anti shea though which puts me in a weird position I think.
i'm probs not gonna read back in a hurry - it's in my best interest to get you involved anyway.

suppose i'm allergic to scrolling back. eli5 shea & gamma as scum for me. i tend to lean shea before bulge as well but i'm working off my sense of smell. gamma is kinda in lurker null territory for me atm
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Kasumeat »

I'm sorry all I feel bad and will catch up as soon as possible but I've started a new job with crazy hours and my internet was out for a while and got fixed and then crapped out yet again. I will catch up ASAP, I promise.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by the worst »

grats on the new job
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Towns gunna vote me and lose this game is what I'm seeing here. We deserve to lose though so I'm pretty fine with that.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by the worst »

good towny post shea very towny of you
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3162, the worst wrote:gammo if you are town you are going to lose this game by half ass tunnelling me

can you expand a bit
Blitzo town slipped in the hood and has felt kinda genuine just via general play
Meanwhile NM did Jack all to help while he was here, his only real “contribution” being to tunnel the IC for 3 game days, and then you came in and started trying to make Bulge validate a viewpoint that suggested he was scum

Shea and Pooky are both practically confscum via gamestate imo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3164, The Bulge wrote:
In post 3161, Gamma Emerald wrote:Shea 100% scum
Pooky 100% scum
tw 80% scum
Blitzo 20% scum

I’ve been around there since the start of yesterday, nothing I’ve seen since the massclaim has really done much to rip my reads in any direction.
and you don't have anything to say about me vs them? like I'm pretty sure I've expressed that I feel like I'm out here drowning on my own. you don't feel like addressing any of my points at all? like part of this is a cry for assurance and some fucking sanity in the thread, but mostly I'm wondering why you're comfortable sitting on the sidelines right now if your team is on the cusp of losing.
Idk what I can really do to assist, you should probably actually be appealing to Kasu here. He’s the one with the confirmed town voice atp.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The issue I’m having is despite a lot of the PoE people’s solves having 50/50 spots, none of them include Pooky, but despite that he’s escaped real mention as a suspect here. I really feel like he has been seeeded as the deepwolf here, and also remains as the one person where I think we have a really clean chance to hit scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3174, Blitzo wrote:I also have yet to hear a reason for kasu being town and am still rather cross about not having that answer. It's getting to the point where people are just saying he's town and then leaving it at that and it's driving me nuts.
The only world in which Kasu is scum is one in which scum decide to no kill gambit with a potential IC in the game, AND THEN THEY WENT AND KILLED THE IC ANYWAY WHICH WOULD ILLEGITIMIZE THE ENTIRE PLAY.
If Bulge’s REALLY WAS trying to fake it here, he would have JUST SEEN a game where someone made the same play, which he could use as a blueprint (maybe, idr the progress on that game when the claim happened here). In addition I really doubt Pooky and Bulge are EVER teamed here given that fact that Pooky was the perpetrator of the doctor claim gambit in the other game I’m citing rn.

To break this down more clearly, a game recently finished where Pooky fakeclaimed doctor as scum and got put into a spot where he could not make the needed kill without getting in deep trouble. Bulge was town in that game and, iirc, knew pretty close to when he claimed that Pooky’s claim was a scum gambit. So I think if Bulge’s was scum here, he might have taken cues from Pooky’s game, and either left things on evens to not give a solid read on the situation, or killed his initial clear Kasu and claimed to protect the obvious choice. Instead he literally made the exact move Pooky would have needed to CLAIM TO HAVE DONE in the other game that would never result in a net positive unless he managed to pull out a hard refuge in audacity WIFOM townread. As such I think it’s outlandish to think Bulge is faking it here.
<Embrace The Void>

Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Blitzo »

In post 3175, the worst wrote:
In post 3174, Blitzo wrote:
In post 3172, the worst wrote:how about like.. do you have any reads other than "man i want to policy yeet tw based on his pred"?
See yesterday.
I suspect Shea and Gamma for reasons already discussed.

I also have yet to hear a reason for kasu being town and am still rather cross about not having that answer. It's getting to the point where people are just saying he's town and then leaving it at that and it's driving me nuts.

There are just way too many people to suspect so I'll probably end up narrowing it down between TSQ and bulge for the sake of simplicity - Gamma is obviously anti shea though which puts me in a weird position I think.
i'm probs not gonna read back in a hurry - it's in my best interest to get you involved anyway.

suppose i'm allergic to scrolling back. eli5 shea & gamma as scum for me. i tend to lean shea before bulge as well but i'm working off my sense of smell. gamma is kinda in lurker null territory for me atm
Shea because his scumreads were spread too thin early on - they felt extremely spread out and a lot of his posts look like picking holes in people's arguments rather than figuring them out. It's been pretty consistent across the board.
Gamma because he's really only towny sounding on the front foot - whenever I try to put him on the defensive he shuts down and becomes impossible to talk to. He also seems to sheep every single thing I say and the few things he came up with on his own are wifomy and not smart.

Again I will note that my shea read was pretty much forced by Gamma - he was pressuring me hard in the hood to come up with something and that's just kind of all I had. It feels like I'm being led by the nose.

I will also again ask everyone in the thread - why is Kasu town?

PEDIT - Gamma that's just wifom.
Outside of the role nonsense, why is kasu town?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Kasu is town because he is playing THE EXACT SAME GAME he played last time I played with him and he was town there

HAPPY????
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3184, Blitzo wrote:Gamma because he's really only towny sounding on the front foot - whenever I try to put him on the defensive he shuts down and becomes impossible to talk to. He also seems to sheep every single thing I say and the few things he came up with on his own are wifomy and not smart.
I feel like you’re letting recent events cloud your mind. May I remind you I composed a biggol wall against Noraa D2 all on my lonesome? No help from you, no WIFOM points, and no “not sounding smart”, whatever the fuck that’s supposed to mean. And I become hard to talk to because I really feel like I’ve had to put in a ton of the work in our relationship, since you were crying a fucking river about how you had no idea what was going on but HAD NO DRIVE TO FIX IT. I had to give you a huge kick to even start trying to figure shit out, and then you go and try to act like I’M the suspicious one. If I were scum why do I PROPEL YOU into trying to solve the game??? IS IT NOT EASIER TO JUST LET YOU FLOUNDER??????
<Embrace The Void>

Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Blitzo »

In post 3185, Gamma Emerald wrote:Kasu is town because he is playing THE EXACT SAME GAME he played last time I played with him and he was town there

HAPPY????
No.
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by Blitzo »

I will concede that my read there is poorly written and mean (and uncalled for frankly) but my point is this - I think that the core of your logic rests on what I bring to the table and it has been that way all game.
If I don't have a read, or if I come up with nothing, what do you actually do?
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Blitzo »

I'm tired. I will reassess the validity of my own points in the morning.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 3183, Gamma Emerald wrote:The only world in which Kasu is scum is one in which scum decide to no kill gambit with a potential IC in the game, AND THEN THEY WENT AND KILLED THE IC ANYWAY WHICH WOULD ILLEGITIMIZE THE ENTIRE PLAY.
If Bulge’s REALLY WAS trying to fake it here, he would have JUST SEEN a game where someone made the same play, which he could use as a blueprint (maybe, idr the progress on that game when the claim happened here). In addition I really doubt Pooky and Bulge are EVER teamed here given that fact that Pooky was the perpetrator of the doctor claim gambit in the other game I’m citing rn.

To break this down more clearly, a game recently finished where Pooky fakeclaimed doctor as scum and got put into a spot where he could not make the needed kill without getting in deep trouble. Bulge was town in that game and, iirc, knew pretty close to when he claimed that Pooky’s claim was a scum gambit. So I think if Bulge’s was scum here, he might have taken cues from Pooky’s game, and either left things on evens to not give a solid read on the situation, or killed his initial clear Kasu and claimed to protect the obvious choice. Instead he literally made the exact move Pooky would have needed to CLAIM TO HAVE DONE in the other game that would never result in a net positive unless he managed to pull out a hard refuge in audacity WIFOM townread. As such I think it’s outlandish to think Bulge is faking it here.
I could've killed Tammy in that game at any time and just done what Bulge is doing here.

The only reason I didn't kill DGB at the end was because Peta was more likely to vote me than she was at the end of D6.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:27 pm

In post 3025, OutWorldER wrote:VOTE: No Eliminate

I think this is probably the best option today.

If I die tonight then Bulge is most likely lying about his claim. The only possibility he's not is if there's a strongman, which, I hate to try and outguess the mod, but I doubt in this setup. He should absolutely target me.

Bulge dying clears Kasu meaning we have two conftown going into Day 5.

Anybody else dying we'll cross the bridge as we come to it, but I still think we have good info regardless.
the IC did not believe Bulge's claim - that's the motive for Bulge to kill the IC.

the IC told Bulge to target him last night - Bulge has no reason not to target the IC.

the IC is dead now. Regardless of what WIFOM hell Scum want to throw us into - this game has a fairly simple solution- Bulge is scum and he killed Outworld because Outworld doesn't believe his claim.

Why would Bulge kill Outworld if it means he dies today? -> there's 2 other scum team members and trading an IC for a scum isn't even that big of a deal this late into the game. We elim Bulge today we are still in Lylo tomm.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3180, Gamma Emerald wrote:Meanwhile NM did Jack all to help while he was here, his only real “contribution” being to tunnel the IC for 3 game days, and then you came in and started trying to make Bulge validate a viewpoint that suggested he was scum
this is legitimately such a warped viewpoint that I don't understand what you are trying to say about me. can you try again?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3185, Gamma Emerald wrote:Kasu is town because he is playing THE EXACT SAME GAME he played last time I played with him and he was town there

HAPPY????
not remotely

I think this looks nothing like you in betrayal mafia ergo you should be scum

you're mighty noisy but I am not convinced you've been trying to solve this game.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3186, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3184, Blitzo wrote:Gamma because he's really only towny sounding on the front foot - whenever I try to put him on the defensive he shuts down and becomes impossible to talk to. He also seems to sheep every single thing I say and the few things he came up with on his own are wifomy and not smart.
I feel like you’re letting recent events cloud your mind. May I remind you I composed a biggol wall against Noraa D2 all on my lonesome? No help from you, no WIFOM points, and no “not sounding smart”, whatever the fuck that’s supposed to mean. And I become hard to talk to because I really feel like I’ve had to put in a ton of the work in our relationship, since you were crying a fucking river about how you had no idea what was going on but HAD NO DRIVE TO FIX IT. I had to give you a huge kick to even start trying to figure shit out, and then you go and try to act like I’M the suspicious one. If I were scum why do I PROPEL YOU into trying to solve the game??? IS IT NOT EASIER TO JUST LET YOU FLOUNDER??????
I don't understand what you're arguing here and if you're suggesting you explicitly must be town for hood dynamics I've got some bad news for you pal
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by the worst »

apparently blitzo is inside my brain
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by the worst »

Pooky who are you even talking to here?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:24 pm

I'm talking to the dead IC whos up in heaven with the angels at this point
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Kasumeat »

Okay I've caught up reading. I have to leave soon but first thoughts:

I'm now really unsure what's happening with Bulge. The claim is now somewhat more dubious given last night but moreso that he hasn't been yeeted yet if he's town given the vote on him.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:26 am

Post by the worst »

*Breathes in*
ok
*Breathes out*
he hasn't been voted out because Shea is scum