Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:58 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1720, JacksonVirgo wrote:Also, if you were scum here. And you are successfully anti-spewing, you would actually be trying as I called you out. Checkmate lmfao
'trying' makes it sound like I would be intending to but not succeeding. I'm just saying that if I were scum, I would be successfully anti-spewing
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:59 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1705, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1701, Menalque wrote:JV, how good would you say your reads are in general?
Hard to tell recently and it depends on how into the game I am. If I'm super into the game I can nail at least one scum D1 most of the time, unless they're super good.

For example, in my recent Bats mini normal game I nailed one scum on the head (shellyc) and in a semi-recent newbie game I got both D1. Although if I'm not too into a game for any reason or if I'm in too many/too busy to play my reads somewhat fall down a bit. It's like a 20-30% difference though. Like my peta read is probably not as accurate as my shelly read from that game but it's still extremely likely to flip mafia imo.

Usually my strongest read is mainly based on things I can't really word properly so I've gotta get better at expressing my thoughts properly through the forums and I've been trying to get better with that.

Did that answer it or did I got on a tangent unknowingly
basically

why is peta scum again?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:00 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1725, Menalque wrote:
In post 1720, JacksonVirgo wrote:Also, if you were scum here. And you are successfully anti-spewing, you would actually be trying as I called you out. Checkmate lmfao
'trying' makes it sound like I would be intending to but not succeeding. I'm just saying that if I were scum, I would be successfully anti-spewing
I get what you're saying dude, and I know you're just ignoring my point because you are trying to push to everyone that you're Town I get it
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:00 am

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 1692, Infinity 324 wrote:Mena/JV definitely looked S/S for a while there, the nonsense arguments when mena probably gets limmed today. Interesting move for mena to start TRing jackson though.
Ok I'm coming back to this because I really don't like it

Why do you think this?
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:01 am

Post by Hoopla »

In post 1722, Menalque wrote:so I'm gonna say the same thing I did there as I am here: if you decide I'm town today, you fucking stick to it and you bring me through the endgame regardless of whether I'm wrong on infinity/skitter or not. if you're not willing to make that commitment despite me hard efforting today (and I am willing to, but only if this condition is met) then you elim me today and listen to my reads while deciding elims for the next couple of days
i don't like these kind of ultimatums.

the town would never agree to it, so this is all just bluster designed to emotionally manipulate.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:01 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1718, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1713, Menalque wrote:
In post 1706, JacksonVirgo wrote:I will assume that a doctor caught a kill over you being attacked outright
how does this fit with lili claiming to have JK me and us knowing that the PGO/1s vig slot was already dead
What do you mean? The PGO and the JKer aren't in the doctors slot.

Also for setup spec stuff. Why would scum choose JKer over Roleblocker. Rber has the doctor on their ass field whereas JKer has tracker which is much weaker in comparison which makes Lilith town especially as the #1 picker.
dude, I mean that if JK targeted me and given that there's a missing NK, that means that I have to have been saved by the JK targeting me unless the scum did no kill which seems unlikely
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:02 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1726, Menalque wrote:
In post 1705, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1701, Menalque wrote:JV, how good would you say your reads are in general?
Hard to tell recently and it depends on how into the game I am. If I'm super into the game I can nail at least one scum D1 most of the time, unless they're super good.

For example, in my recent Bats mini normal game I nailed one scum on the head (shellyc) and in a semi-recent newbie game I got both D1. Although if I'm not too into a game for any reason or if I'm in too many/too busy to play my reads somewhat fall down a bit. It's like a 20-30% difference though. Like my peta read is probably not as accurate as my shelly read from that game but it's still extremely likely to flip mafia imo.

Usually my strongest read is mainly based on things I can't really word properly so I've gotta get better at expressing my thoughts properly through the forums and I've been trying to get better with that.

Did that answer it or did I got on a tangent unknowingly
basically

why is peta scum again?
Short version? Lied to a question, I called them out, they retracted and said the supposed "truth" this time thus they were lying by omission and their tone via the first answer leaves absolutely no hints at all of alterior motives even though they had one. Tone surrounding me calling them out literally is a dumpster fire compared to their posts before that and as soon as people starting backing them up their tone returned.

I'm tired so I'll do *another* full ass thing on them when I'm not.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:03 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1730, Menalque wrote:
In post 1706, JacksonVirgo wrote:I will assume that a doctor caught a kill over you being attacked outright
how does this fit with lili claiming to have JK me and us knowing that the PGO/1s vig slot was already dead

Also for setup spec stuff. Why would scum choose JKer over Roleblocker. Rber has the doctor on their ass field whereas JKer has tracker which is much weaker in comparison which makes Lilith town especially as the #1 picker.
dude, I mean that if JK targeted me and given that there's a missing NK, that means that I have to have been saved by the JK targeting me unless the scum did no kill which seems unlikely
How the hell does this work. You being JKed and a doctor heal is not mutually exclusive events.

wiki // GTKAS
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:03 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1729, Hoopla wrote:
In post 1722, Menalque wrote:so I'm gonna say the same thing I did there as I am here: if you decide I'm town today, you fucking stick to it and you bring me through the endgame regardless of whether I'm wrong on infinity/skitter or not. if you're not willing to make that commitment despite me hard efforting today (and I am willing to, but only if this condition is met) then you elim me today and listen to my reads while deciding elims for the next couple of days
i don't like these kind of ultimatums.

the town would never agree to it, so this is all just bluster designed to emotionally manipulate.
I mean you say that

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=83553&activity_ove ... rt_order=d

I had the most posts despite the day going another entire DAY afterwards, pumped out by far the most effort and attempts to solve throughout the game especially on D2, and then got eliminated for my troubles bc I was wrong

you may say it's silly or an unreasonable demand, maybe it is, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm not willing to put in that level of effort again just to be eliminated for it tomorrow if I'm wrong today, it's not worth it to me
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:04 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1732, JacksonVirgo wrote:

How the hell does this work. You being JKed and a doctor heal is not mutually exclusive events.
oh I see what you mean now

as in, you think a doctor was on uncrowned/skitter and saved the kill on them, while at the same time I happened to be JK'd?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:04 am

Post by Uncrowned »

Do you put in as much effort when you're scum?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:05 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1734, Menalque wrote:

as in, you think a doctor was on uncrowned/skitter and saved the kill on them, while at the same time I happened to be JK'd?
Correct, I see that as more likely than you being protected by a JK from my perspective.

I just had a moment of absolute despair when I thought doc got feedback but they don't on this site do they? I forget

wiki // GTKAS
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:05 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1723, Hoopla wrote:we fluffed around for 50+ pages on D1
you don't think the content on D1 was useful? why?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:06 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I couldn't follow ANYTHING on D1, or I had a hard time doing so anyway

wiki // GTKAS
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:08 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1736, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1734, Menalque wrote:

Correct, I see that as more likely than you being protected by a JK from my perspective.

I just had a moment of absolute despair when I thought doc got feedback but they don't on this site do they? I forget
they do not

I lowkey dislike the what, 3?, dumbtells you've done today

I guess I've seen stranger things than doc saving on the same night as someone being JK'd but I don't think I'm a ~low~ priority NK here (maybe if I'm totally wrong) and so knowing there's a missing NK and that someone was on me does make me think that it's a somewhat more likely world that JK saved on me than that JK was on me and by coincidence doc saved elsewhere too
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Wait how did Dunnstral know that Mena was blocked?

wiki // GTKAS
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1735, Uncrowned wrote:Do you put in as much effort when you're scum?
yeah, my effort tell doesn't really work any more

I used to struggle to reach high postcounts/engagement but I don't think that's true anymore

maybe I struggle a little bit more to post consistently throughout the game as scum than as town? and so do more like spurts of energy and stuff then disappear for a day or two, but mostly effort is NAI for me
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1728, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 1692, Infinity 324 wrote:Mena/JV definitely looked S/S for a while there, the nonsense arguments when mena probably gets limmed today. Interesting move for mena to start TRing jackson though.

Why do you think this?
The argument seemed super pointless, idk why JV in particular continues that as town. Maybe they thought a little spat would help distance.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1739, Menalque wrote:I lowkey dislike the what, 3?, dumbtells you've done today
Wdym

wiki // GTKAS
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:10 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1740, JacksonVirgo wrote:Wait how did Dunnstral know that Mena was blocked?
he was softing it but he didn't outright claim it

but is quite possibly scum, who knows that a kill on me failed
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:10 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1742, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1728, Uncrowned wrote:

Why do you think this?
The argument seemed super pointless, idk why JV in particular continues that as town. Maybe they thought a little spat would help distance.
I often tend to push things further than they should, though that's self-meta so ignore if you want

wiki // GTKAS
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:11 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1743, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1739, Menalque wrote:I lowkey dislike the what, 3?, dumbtells you've done today
Wdym
I mean the stuff where you've been like "oh huh wait did someone claim a block on mena?" and "how does doctor work again?"

could be legit, but I've been burned before by scum faking disengagement or lack of knowledge to look townie (in the Secrets of Anuket game that I just linked, actually)
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:11 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1744, Menalque wrote:
In post 1740, JacksonVirgo wrote:Wait how did Dunnstral know that Mena was blocked?
he was softing it but he didn't outright claim it

but is quite possibly scum, who knows that a kill on me failed
Yeah I get that. But how in the world would scum!them or town!them know you were blocked to begin with.

wiki // GTKAS
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:12 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1731, JacksonVirgo wrote:Short version? Lied to a question, I called them out, they retracted and said the supposed "truth" this time thus they were lying by omission and their tone via the first answer leaves absolutely no hints at all of alterior motives even though they had one. Tone surrounding me calling them out literally is a dumpster fire compared to their posts before that and as soon as people starting backing them up their tone returned.
if they lied and you called it out and it was very obvious they lied, why do you think you've gotten like no traction there on your push?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:13 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1746, Menalque wrote:
In post 1743, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Wdym
I mean the stuff where you've been like "oh huh wait did someone claim a block on mena?" and "how does doctor work again?"

could be legit, but I've been burned before by scum faking disengagement or lack of knowledge to look townie (in the Secrets of Anuket game that I just linked, actually)
I play on different sites/servers that all have different shite and it confuses the hell out of me. Check my scum game, I don't do that at all iirc.

wiki // GTKAS

Return to “Completed Open Games”