Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:13 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Ah, of course. I forget you Yanks operate on Wrong Time.

13 ALIVE, 7 TO LYNCH

FaerieLord - 3 (Manito, SpyreX, Knight of Cydonia)
Firestarter - 2 (CF Riot, armlx)
Knight of Cydonia - 1 (LlamaFluff)
StrangerCoug - 1 (TheSweatpantsNinja)

Not Voting - Joubert, killa seven, FaerieLord, Firestarter, orangepenguin, StrangerCoug

With 13 a- wait a minute...

-Mod
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Ah, of course. I forget you Yanks operate on Wrong Time.
Heh heh heh xD I'm on what Americans call Mountain Time (the most ignored time zone on the continent), which is usually seven hours behind you.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:46 pm

Post by CF Riot »

All pointless chatter. Game related content now! KoC, make better use of your text. Defend yourself, if you can. [[Case!]]
FS should also die. Probably before SC. Definitely today.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:23 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Anyone who hasn't posted since dawn (AKA orangepenguin) has been prodded.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:29 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

I still like my vote on KoC quite a bit right now. There are quite a few still valid points that I brought up during D1.5 that still hold true, and CRF has a pretty damn strong case right now. The recent move by KoC against FL confirms most of my suspicions of him though given that he is attacking based on the movements towards fl near the end of D1.0

KoC claims that FL wanted fl lynched regardless of alignment and that is a reason why we should be lynching him today. KoC however took a similar stance against fl and pushing a case on someone for committing an act that you also commited is pretty damn scummy. The rest of the case against FL seems to be "voted manito", which I am not quite sure why that is a scum action. I like the case against manito quite a bit, and would hop that wagon if someone started it up.

Looking at some of his quotes saying he wanted or didnt mind fl getting lynched
Quite frankly, m'dear, if you are town, I'd be almost as happy to see you go.
which when challenged changed to
I just stated that it makes no sense for a town player to do this, since it only helps the Mafia, and that if you were town, it wouldn't be a loss
KoC wrote:Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you wanted fl kept around to confuse us for the next lynch, and the next, and the next.
Knight of Cydonia wrote: It wasn't a policy lynch on my part - I believed she was almost certainly scum. However, you have to admit, not havig her around this day has actually allowed us to have a much wider look at teh whole group, instead of focusing on forbiddan.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

somestrangeflea wrote:
Anyone who hasn't posted since dawn (AKA orangepenguin) has been prodded.
Oops, sorry. Prod received. Will post more later.
Manito
Manito
Goon
Manito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by Manito »

LlamaFluff wrote: The rest of the case against FL seems to be "voted manito", which I am not quite sure why that is a scum action.
Wasn't the act of voting for me that was scummy, was the act of saying "I rarely vote" followed by not one, but two instant votes without any precursor or reasoning - one right after lynch (was the first vote after D1 lynch I believe), and then the second vote was a switch right near the end of D1.5 that magically happened to be the "hammering" vote at deadline. Neither of the votes had much discussion to back up the reason for the vote - it was just placed, seemingly arbitrarily.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:03 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Manito wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote: The rest of the case against FL seems to be "voted manito", which I am not quite sure why that is a scum action.
Wasn't the act of voting for me that was scummy, was the act of saying "I rarely vote" followed by not one, but two instant votes without any precursor or reasoning - one right after lynch (was the first vote after D1 lynch I believe), and then the second vote was a switch right near the end of D1.5 that magically happened to be the "hammering" vote at deadline. Neither of the votes had much discussion to back up the reason for the vote - it was just placed, seemingly arbitrarily.
Both these points are horribly flawed. When FL voted you, I saw it coming. From pages before D1.0 ended I saw this coming on my reread, you and FL were going to be at each other early the next day. The vote didnt come "out of nowhere" if I can see it coming pages away.

The last vote of FL was smart considering his LoS. It was like if the wagons were Corin and Joubert from your perspective. Joubert was on your LoS, but not your top pick. However Joubert would of been a preferable lynch to Corin. Corin was prefered to K7 by FL so he took the perfered path as would anyone.

I noticed armlx did something similar, but you arent on him for it. Why?

Also your LoS by the list was FL, Joubert, K7. Why did you not vote K7?
Co-host of The USL Show
Manito
Manito
Goon
Manito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:52 pm

Post by Manito »

I totally forgot about those LoS's...

I suppose you're right in that respect, that makes the unvote/revote more sensible.
Games (Won Scum/Won Town/Lost Either):
1-0-0
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:13 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

LlamaFluff wrote:I noticed armlx did something similar, but you arent on him for it. Why?

Co-host of The USL Show
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:02 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Mod: Please prod Joubert.

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:17 am

Post by armlx »

Mod: Please prod Joubert.
2nd.

Llama, what thing are you talking about?
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:26 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Joubert has been prodded by request.
Manito
Manito
Goon
Manito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:33 am

Post by Manito »

LlamaFluff wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:I noticed armlx did something similar, but you arent on him for it. Why?

Because K7 was at the bottom of my list?

Do you always start at the bottom of your suspect list?

I don't jump on bandwagons just because everyone else is. We've all seen where that gets us. The only reason K7 is on my scumdar at all is D1 - since then he's been pretty much a complete ghost, contributing absolutely nothing.

Getting really pushy again Llama - even about a past vote. Why do you push so hard for people to hop on wagons?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:46 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Manito wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:

Because K7 was at the bottom of my list?

Do you always start at the bottom of your suspect list?

I don't jump on bandwagons just because everyone else is. We've all seen where that gets us. The only reason K7 is on my scumdar at all is D1 - since then he's been pretty much a complete ghost, contributing absolutely nothing.

Getting really pushy again Llama - even about a past vote. Why do you push so hard for people to hop on wagons?
The LoS was three people because this game has three scum, therefore your LoS you made said "I think the three scum are FL, Joubert, K7". Now even if K7 was not your #1 suspect, he was in your top three. Why would you not want to get one of your top three players lynched over someone you consider town?

Also you are being willfully ignorant with the "start at the bottom of your list" thing. Of course you are going to try and get your top player lynched, but if you cant get them lynched, and your #3 is on the blocks, you are just going to ignore them?

And of course I am pushing you about past votes, you decided not to vote for a high suspect that if placed ahead of FLs vote, that would of got K7 lynched. I am not pushing you to hop on wagons though, I am pushing you because you failed to act of your LoS I think a typical player would.
Co-host of The USL Show
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:30 am

Post by CF Riot »

SpyreX it's hard at this point in the game but if FL was scum who do you think his partners would be?

SC so who do you think is scum?
FS so who do you think is scum?
armlx has your top 3 changed?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:02 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

CF Riot wrote:SpyreX it's hard at this point in the game but if FL was scum who do you think his partners would be?

SC so who do you think is scum?
FS so who do you think is scum?
armlx has your top 3 changed?
I'm not really sure anymore, but if Joubert just pops in and skedaddles again, I'm pressure voting him. I'm still looking at killa seven, though, and Knight of Cydonia's looking good too.

Manito
Manito
Goon
Manito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:59 am

Post by Manito »

I didn't think of my LoS as my list of people I was sure were scum. I highly doubt anyone thought of it that way. My LoS were the 3 people who were highest on my scum radar at that given moment. As I've already stated, K7's behavior is iffy, but not lynch worthy in my eyes. At this point, he's off my radar completely since he has posted very little recently.
Games (Won Scum/Won Town/Lost Either):
1-0-0
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:16 am

Post by CF Riot »

Manito wrote:At this point, [K7's] off my radar...
Who's on it? Any number of people is fine.
Manito
Manito
Goon
Manito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:12 am

Post by Manito »

CF Riot wrote:
Manito wrote:At this point, [K7's] off my radar...
Who's on it? Any number of people is fine.
Right now, FL is top of my list of scummy behavior individuals. Despite Llama pointing out that some of the reasoning behind the last vote he placed was from the LoS, the rest of the behavior from D1 still outweighs that in my book.

Other than that, a lot of people have just dropped below my view of "suspicious" behavior, primarily from inactivity. K7 rarely posts, and if he does, there's no content, just him being a smartass. Joubert is also fairly sporadic. I'm still a little confused by everyone's suspicions of FS and KoC, but I must have missed something big there, as suspicious as everyone else is of them.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:13 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

You say K7's gone off your radar just because he's not posting?
Crikey, should I just lurk for a while then, and then no-one will look at me?
Joubert
Joubert
Goon
Joubert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:17 am

Post by Joubert »

I totally forgot about those LoS's...
I suppose you're right in that respect, that makes the unvote/revote more sensible.
I'd presume that LoS'ing like there is no tomorrow pretty much cancels the weight they could hold in the first place, either on the LoS'er or the LoS'ee. People slacked off and see the result. Mislynch and K7 still not relevant as usual...

And of course, StrangerCoug's behavior is nothing close to reassuring either. Jump on anyone for insignificant reasons and stick with the bottom of the barrel. Quite typical, after all. When you're putting too much effort in kicking the spotlight on someone else's head, it becomes obvious quickly and the results ensue...
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by SpyreX »

SpyreX it's hard at this point in the game but if FL was scum who do you think his partners would be?
Honeslty, I'm not sure what you hope to gain and I can, and suspect, there will be a minor storm of WTF from me even talking about it but hey, why not.

If FL is scum, I could see:
1.) Firestarter - In his analysis he questions the play and makes points, but then immediately jumps on Armlx - not to mention the whole Armlx-FS firefight for pages upon pages.
2.) K7 the day 2 events really did push K7 towards the back burner and, if FL is scum, I could see this as a yin-yang dance to try and make sure at least one of them has odds to make it.
3.) Armlx - Now, personally, I dont think Arm has been scummy most game. However, the meta defense on FL coupled with the push-pull early on between them Arm did start to push on some of the comments FL made, but never voted, etc. (Part of this is the new Arm / Spyre Meta of having Meta discussions. :P)

But, really, this doesn't mean much. The only scum pairing that would floor me is Arm / Firestarter.

I could see 1 and 2 above seperate from FL. I could also see Joubert, or LF (Gimbo'd) or SC for the strange behavior. Hell, KoC or OP wouldn't bother me.

What I'm gettin at is we've been a scummy town. :P
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Ok so make a deal with me. I'm on the fence about both FL and K7. I've wavered towards town on both but can conceive either (or both) being scum. However I really don't like FS, and he's your number 2 anyways. Throw some support towards my FS wagon and based on how it goes I'll vote with you on either K7 or FL in the second half of today. (That means whichever you vote for, I will vote for the same. Not cast my vote on one or the other in spite of your vote.)

If yes revote anytime. If no, you can make your own proposal and I'll consider it.
----
Manito, go read my case of KoC and tell me what you think. He apparently isn't going to. I've linked it several times so I'm sure you can find it. Maybe from someone who isn't suspicious of KoC, it doesn't seem as compelling.
----
KoC if you're town don't worry about who's looking at you. Take one for the team, stand up, declare who you think are scum, and maybe if you get lynched we'll listen to you. (That was a joke of course.)
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:19 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

CF Riot wrote:Ok so make a deal with me. I'm on the fence about both FL and K7. I've wavered towards town on both but can conceive either (or both) being scum. However I really don't like FS, and he's your number 2 anyways. Throw some support towards my FS wagon and based on how it goes I'll vote with you on either K7 or FL in the second half of today. (That means whichever you vote for, I will vote for the same. Not cast my vote on one or the other in spite of your vote.)

If yes revote anytime. If no, you can make your own proposal and I'll consider it.
I don't like the idea of this if only because CF Riot runs the risk of mistrusting SpyreX and the latter being scum. I can't exactly pin why else not right now, and that may be it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”