Mini Normal 2174 | Korean Pop Music | Mafia Wins!

Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 488, Glitch wrote:Is there a new post of mine you want to address or a new point you want to make? Or are you just broken recording what Trendall has said about me all along?
@Noraa
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 499, derp wrote:well dear and very trustworthy derp is here to tell u that there is no such thing as "tunneling is generally town" so u should shame people who say that
:(
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Ok, getting back to this first.
In post 463, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 446, Hopkirk wrote:Town: Staarling, Plus
Walk me through these please
If Staarling isn't Hectic then these posts strike me as sincere newbtown thinking with a viewpoint/perspective on the game that's a lot less likely to come from newbscum (bolded):
In post 77, Staarling wrote:Hi!!! this my first game, ever... So I might take a while to get used to it

It seems strange to me that there were so many votes on Bob before he even said anything. Is Bob the type of player the mafia would want dead?

My theory is that Noora might actually be scared of Bob catching her out so she's trying to get rid of him early and is then hiding it as an excuse of being scared of him being mafia
... but I'm going to keep my vote dormant until I'm more sure!
In post 82, Staarling wrote:Glitch says a lot of people are lock things here. Plusjoyed is lock town and Flubbernugget is lock scum which I think means confident town and mafia reads but et me know if I'm wrong.
But isn't this too confident for so early on? I'm not sure what Glitch is seeing to be able to lock these players already. He would be my second person I'm keeping an eye on

Also if Glitch is mafia I think the reason he's so sure about these reads is because they're actually true so they're obvious to him but not us, if that makes sense, so he sees how plusjoyed is doing something which looks like town to him but doesn't to others, and the same for flubber who's doing something normal
but to him looks like mafia because he KNOWS he's mafia
. Does that make sense?
In post 176, Staarling wrote:If we're struggling to get serious stuff going, how about we get no one today and try on the next day? We'll have a night of information then to work things out VOTE: Skip?
It's the kind of looking at things from weird angles that I can see a new town player thinking about but not really a new mafia player since a new mafia player with these thought processes has to be aware what they'd be thinking as town to get the one step removed thought process, and that's not the vibe I get from Staarling. They're either legit new, or 100% faking new, but they're not 20% new faking being 90% new. I can rephrase this if the wording is confusing.

If Hectic, townlean based on meta Hectic's mentioned himself that I'm reasonably sure applies to him including under alts.

PLUSJOY

Fairly light since this is mostly a guy/feels like town vibe.
In terms of specifics:
In post 21, PlusJOYED wrote:pt notes: keep glitch alive he townreads me
Pinged me as town.

I don't get vibes of Plus setting up any kind of gamestate.

I liked the progression Plus had on Noraa, felt reasonable/could follow it nicely.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
derp
derp
Goon
derp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:44 am

Post by derp »

how dare u call derp out for voting on mr "obv town" +enjoyed and then have such a weak read

me still thinks ur hectic alt read is likely town but me not approve of that call out because now me think u might have tried to pocket additionaldelight
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 467, Hiraki wrote:
In post 442, Hopkirk wrote:This slot is incredibly obvtown (obvious town)
Bad read.
In post 442, Hopkirk wrote:not a townread on the most obvtown (new) player in the thread.
Even weirder.
Until I started getting alt-paranoia I was getting newbtown pings from staarling so hard that I was starting to SR anyone who wasn't declaring her a universal townread (UTR). What's wrong with the second part?
In post 468, Glitch wrote:Hopkirk hates how I post and then posts like me lol. Bruh don't ever play with Norwegian if you dont like tons of one liners. Nothing wrong with how we play or post. We may post a lot but it isn't spam and if it weren't broken up it would be wall wars.

I like your thought of Staarling being an alt but your confidence on your TR on that slot is freaking weird to me. I also think your SR of nopoint is terrible and you haven't given any explanation at all. Your TR of Plusjoyed is also super shallow and while I'm trying not to SR you for just having opposite reads than me I am struggling with your reads because there isn't a case you've made on town/PJ or scum!no point.

Hirakis reads are almost all great.

Your opposition to my derp PL is non committal.
You and Trendalls relationship makes me slightly raise an eyebrow.

Noraa yes as I sort through who was on the Trendall wagon I'm clarifying reads and sorting players. And after that you're still my top pick.

Hopkirk what was underwhelming about my self meta?

JUMBLED THOUGHTS EVERYWHERE
Ok so

- Saying 'I hate hyperposters' then making ten posts in a row and repeatedly commenting on it is meant to be irony/joking. I generally have a couple of hundred posts in a relatively reasonably large game. I don't think I was making the humorous intent here particularly subtle. How were you interpreting my comments?

- If Staarling is an alt then she's still a TR, albeit lesser. Plusoy is a townread, as I explained, but obvtown was an overstatement. As a member of the ABR school of scumhunting I'm sure you're aware how much he suggests calling all of your townreads however slight obvtown and shouting at anyone foolish enough to disagree. You'd be in big trouble if he found out. I won't tell him this time, but you owe me a favour.

- Are you saying my READ or reasoning for my read of NP is bad here? I'm reading your comment as though you're saying scumreading him is terrible here.

- What's your problem with Derp? I didn't comment on any policy-lethal suggestions because why would that be a slot you'd PL? There's nothing wrong with how he's playing this game.

- I normally townread someone after selfmeta. Yours pinged as forced and didn't give me vibes at all. That didn't get you townpoints. Didn't get you scumpoints either, but still didn't get you townpoints.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 481, PlusJOYED wrote:prod acknowledged.
I've caught up. I think I'm sick though (sinusitis) :(
Hopkirk seems pretty town.
derp feels kinda scummy. Going for someone for a "cursed post" seems scummy and opportunistic.
Why did you back off Trendall glitch? That's the slot I'm interested in going
What specifically seemed townie about my posting? I need to watch out for buddying.
In post 486, Staarling wrote:is this how a normal game plays out here? this is confusing :<
If Hectic - the joke here is on the double meaning of 'normal' meaning a typical game, or this style of game (normal rather than theme/micro etc). Nice play on words if intended.
In post 503, derp wrote:how dare u call derp out for voting on mr "obv town" +enjoyed and then have such a weak read

me still thinks ur hectic alt read is likely town but me not approve of that call out because now me think u might have tried to pocket additionaldelight
I wanted you to join the wagon and wanted to see if you'd join the wagon if I asked nicely. Sue me.
Actually pls don't. My lawyer hasn't quite got his degree yet, plus I've recently developed a worrying addiction to ramming into people's greenhouses with my car. I can't afford another court battle.
derp
derp
Goon
derp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:56 am

Post by derp »

fortunately derp still believes the alt read and the fact that u checked whether hectic was playing and that the dirty alt was set as offline is so townie almost as town as dear derp himself, so derp will at least consider ur opinion

but derp is still not convinced anti minus joy is town, derp thought the prodge was very lackluster and derp feels he is being non commital and a bit too careful
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

It's mostly a gut read based on a one hour read of the thread and no interactions with any slots myself. I did overstate the strength of the read. Still a townread though.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

I tried looking at staarlings home site (claimed in a different post on this site) and you'd have to jump through quite a lot of hoops to actually find one of those games. Create account, weird forum layout, guests can't view. Given there's no results from the site when looking for mafia and no dedicated mafia forum on it deepens my suspicions ever further.

I really really hope this isn't hectic because then after the game I'd be able to mention to him how much paranoia he's bred in me and show him how convinced I was that she was him.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Noraa »

I didn't understand why you thought this was a hectic account ngl. Pstyle is quite different and I, personally do not believe hectic can pull off such a cutesy and adorable look. Tho its possible I've been influencing him :3
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Hiraki »

FYI deadline is in 2 days.
derp
derp
Goon
derp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by derp »

the non subtracting joy called derp out for his cursed comment implying dear derp was being opportunistic but if he had actually been paying attention he would know derp has had noraa as scummy all game long yet derp has not voted on noraa so derp believes that if he actually wanted to dear derp he would perhaps have pushed the idea that maybe derp was distancing from a scumbuddy or something like, but instead the dear guy throws out a very unfortunate and lazy read that is simply based on one post where derp threatens to vote on noraa for her cursed comment

his townread on u seems lazy as well its just all in all a really poor prodge so derp has actually just convinced himself that his vote is going to stay there for now
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Noraa »

I do know that hectic can pull off extremely weird shit in his alts. I've seen some and its p insane but he's not the cutesy type :/
derp
derp
Goon
derp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by derp »

derp believes it is hectic
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 510, Hiraki wrote:FYI deadline is in 2 days.
holy fuckaroles
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 513, derp wrote:derp believes it is hectic
really?
derp
derp
Goon
derp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by derp »

okay sir plusjoyed u better say something cool and nice about derp and maybe a little about the game as well as soon as possible if u dont want me to park my beautiful vote on u
derp
derp
Goon
derp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by derp »

In post 515, Noraa wrote:
In post 513, derp wrote:derp believes it is hectic
really?
derp is not 100% yet but as of right now he does believe it is
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Noraa »

I honestly feel like dear derp is more likely to be hectic than Staarling but idk.
derp
derp
Goon
derp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by derp »

i can promise u i am not hectic (and derp is trustworthy)
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

A summary of the evidence @Noraa. It's late here so I might have missed a piece or two.

-Hectic frequently plays with gimmicks under his alts. Including one where he played pretending to be a new player (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83358). I'm fairly sure he mentioned (months ago) one where he pretended to be new and asked a lot of stuff about why no lethal d1 and what omgus means etc, but not sure where.

-Hectic always sets his 'last online' status to off. I'd be surprised if before playing any games, Staarling worked out how to turn this off and turned it off. I don't think they started with an avatar either right?

-Hectic is in no other games under his main right now so is almost 100% playing under an alt somewhere at the moment.

-At least two-three of Hectic's games (under his name, so you'd expect his next ones to be with an alt) right before Staarling signed up for the game.

-Staarling has hit every mark that you'd expect a Hectic parody of a new player to hit including: 'Let's not lethal d1', questions about the edit button and 'what does pregame mean' feeling a bit as though they knew/were asking a lot of stuff to try and look new. Plus a lot of their reasons for suspicions/town reads on people seeming obvnewb simplistic.

-I've never seen someone ask if posts can be edited iirc, so the above pings me a lot as a question I thing fakenew Hectic is a lot more likely to ask than a real new player.

-A lot of the posting pings me as thinking that I could absolutely see Hectic writing it (I know Hectic fairly well irl btw, we've played hundred of hours of mafia together for one).

-Even starting their first post with 'Hi' pings Hectic because we joke about the 'newbie entrance tell' of new scum being more likely to use a h based greeting a lot. Fake/exaggerated new town Hectic would prob use that

-The homeforum thing makes me suspicious about the origin.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I'm vibing with derp so hard right now
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 520, Hopkirk wrote:A summary of the evidence @Noraa. It's late here so I might have missed a piece or two.

-Hectic frequently plays with gimmicks under his alts. Including one where he played pretending to be a new player (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83358). I'm fairly sure he mentioned (months ago) one where he pretended to be new and asked a lot of stuff about why no lethal d1 and what omgus means etc, but not sure where.

-Hectic always sets his 'last online' status to off. I'd be surprised if before playing any games, Staarling worked out how to turn this off and turned it off. I don't think they started with an avatar either right?

-Hectic is in no other games under his main right now so is almost 100% playing under an alt somewhere at the moment.

-At least two-three of Hectic's games (under his name, so you'd expect his next ones to be with an alt) right before Staarling signed up for the game.

-Staarling has hit every mark that you'd expect a Hectic parody of a new player to hit including: 'Let's not lethal d1', questions about the edit button and 'what does pregame mean' feeling a bit as though they knew/were asking a lot of stuff to try and look new. Plus a lot of their reasons for suspicions/town reads on people seeming obvnewb simplistic.

-I've never seen someone ask if posts can be edited iirc, so the above pings me a lot as a question I thing fakenew Hectic is a lot more likely to ask than a real new player.

-A lot of the posting pings me as thinking that I could absolutely see Hectic writing it (I know Hectic fairly well irl btw, we've played hundred of hours of mafia together for one).

-Even starting their first post with 'Hi' pings Hectic because we joke about the 'newbie entrance tell' of new scum being more likely to use a h based greeting a lot. Fake/exaggerated new town Hectic would prob use that

-The homeforum thing makes me suspicious about the origin.
Bruh you just fucking gave me full body chills LMFAO
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

Huh. Is this like a Blitz or what have you all been doing with the day.
In post 518, Noraa wrote:I honestly feel like dear derp is more likely to be hectic than Staarling but idk.
Derp is confirmed not Hectic based on them playing together elsewhere.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 523, Hopkirk wrote:Derp is confirmed not Hectic based on them playing together elsewhere.
oh ok ok. I thought derp's gimmick seemed like something hectic would wanna pull lmao

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”