Mini Normal 2174 | Korean Pop Music | Mafia Wins!

Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:07 am

Post by Trendall »

In post 396, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Is this knowledge of Trendall as a person or just you thinking everyone should act the same?
He's never met me before but he thinks that there's one type of person, and then when they draw town they act one way and when they draw mafia they act some other way.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:25 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 398, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 210, PlusJOYED wrote:I'm on glitches side with this one
I don't think he's tunneling, I do think Trendall is being a tad uncooperative. Idk what to make of that

I also wanna note that flub dissappeared after I voted them. Seems kinda scummy.

VOTE: trendall
WOAH don't like this.

Picking sides why? You say in this post you don't know what to make of trendall (despite voting them) so does this mean you townread glitch? Or you agree with his logic, but not so far as to actually scumread trendall? Looks like a shameful pocket attempt on glitch
ehhh it was more getting something to happen during rvs
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:52 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Page 11 got gobbled up by trendall and glitch. Trendall 's "put your bad feeling into words or it doesn't count" pushback against glitch isn't my favorite
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:18 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

In post 324, Noraa wrote: Yeah, I do butt into other's business and overreact over things like this cuz I personally know that if I get tunneled day 1, legit regardless of my alignment, I am 90% dying that day.
And you're absolutely positive that you react the same way under pressure as town and scum? Can anyone who's played with Nora give opinions on this?
In post 324, Noraa wrote: I react so shit to pressure it's not even funny.
Looks like you're doing just that imo.
In post 324, Noraa wrote: And the moment I felt like Trendall was getting legit upset(like I do when getting tunneled), I was like ok no like no this is not ok. I still stand by this and will defend anyone that is put in a situation where I believe regardless of alignment, they will react badly.
More emotional appeal that has nothing to do with finding scum. You don't seem as someone who makes confident reads, what makes you think he's town in the first place anyway?
In post 333, Noraa wrote:
In post 331, Keita wrote:Noraa, if you had to choose which of Glitch v Trendall is the scum and why?
In TvTs that get big and die down, I generally always think the tunneler is the scum unless the one being tunneled did some crazy shit.
Can you answer my previous question? What makes you think scum would necessarily tunnel on day one?
In post 324, Noraa wrote: I like Hiraki. super towny vibes. town book for now.
In post 365, Hiraki wrote:I'll explain more later -
Vote: nopointactingup
An ultra town read that came out of nowhere and an immediate chain-saw defense. Connection noted.
In post 393, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Nopo calls Trendall sheepish here for voting glitch off his little tiff with Noraa, and that's a little misleading for a couple reasons: Noraa wasn't voting glitch at the time and I don't personally think Noraa was at a place where she was inspiring sheep. Feels like a stretchy reason to give for voting Trendall and a way to gas Noraa up at the same time.
This is a failed attempt to undermine me. Nora voted Glitch on her third post of the game.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I'm about to borrow your sig johnny
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Noraa »

"borrow"
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Noraa »

Im not caught up yet but here's a read that I have:
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Noraa »

Had some suspicions on Keita since a while ago that I didnt voice. Did an ISO. I think I'm moving my vote there.

First post : super uptight and basically spoilers to us that they will be using the noob card but future posts show us that they are 100000% NOT a noob.

jumps on the biggest wagon, not too strange but something to note regardless.

groups people. kinda hate that considering everyone sees that I've been wk'ing but saying if one is scum, the other is too is kinda .... not cool for a day 1 read. If Trendall ever flips green this game, I 100% see this as an attempt from scum to set up chain lims(trendall -> noraa). Plus, they throw shade at me but don't try to push or engage me .... until they ask me one singular question. I answer. They don't reply to my answer or say what's wrong with it but just directly vote me.

the progression is pretty unnatural and it lacks the townie spirit of engaging and pushing.

Keita's votes feel rather opportunistic and none of them really had a progression or reason to back it up. VOTE: Keita

engage me.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 307, Noraa wrote:ooo I didn't actually see Hiraki said this. interesting. I'd be really interested to hear a follow up post on that.
Perhaps later. I don't really feel it as hard as my nopoint read.
In post 317, nopointinactingup wrote:It's important because I am trying to gauge whether Trendall's vote on Glitch was because Trendall genuinely thought Glitch was scum or because he was trying to start an opportunistic counter wagon to save himself. When people sheep votes without adding to the evidence or thoughts behind their vote, it's generally not a town sign.
Admittedly this is a gotcha that I didn't expect to work but sometimes you throw softballs to get strike outs.

Let's review what Nopoint is saying here, all the way from the beginning -
In post 103, nopointinactingup wrote:Which part of Nora's post do you agree with?
This is referring to -
In post 90, Trendall wrote:Agree with what Noraa says in post #88, I thought the same thing too before she said it.

VOTE: Glitch
In post 88, Noraa wrote:
In post 73, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 68, Noraa wrote:It'll take me a bit to remember these avatars. Im already confusing the ones with like two posts.
speaking of avis why did you change yours
The current one is something I drew and I like it so that's that for now.
In post 75, Glitch wrote:
In post 67, Noraa wrote:
In post 60, Glitch wrote:
In post 50, Noraa wrote:Btw I remembered wrong. Bob wasn't a mafia traitor last game. He was just an informed goon.
The traitor was from a different game of mine.
Did you go back and check the game thread?
yeah. the info's right this time I saw it with my two eyes.
Did you do it because of this?:
In post 45, Trendall wrote:
In post 44, Noraa wrote:Bob got called out in the last game with me for only saying the word "fellow" in scum games. No one believed it at the time and we limmed the person that said it but they were right :/
Couldn't somebody have just searched Bob's games to find out whether that's true or not?
Why did this post put enough pressure on you to make you check the thread? Are you hyper self aware because your scum, or because you're Noraa?
Kinda confused but like the fellow thing had nothing to do with why I went back and checked. It was actually because I was talking about traitors elsewhere can't remember which thread but like someone said that traitors are a mafia member that isn't known to the mafia and the mafia only knows of their existence. I thought a traitor was like basically a RBer or something but Bob was def in the mafia thread from the start that game so I went back and checked and once I saw that I was like oh, huh so he wasn't a traitor. So I thought I'd share.

Doesnt really have much to do with being self aware and your attempt to dig into this is a bit concerning and kinda a red flag to me. Consider your past pocketing as cancelled out.
So what are the conflicting ideas here that Trendall is supposed to agree/disagree with? Unless I'm reading this post wrong, the agreement is in the entire point about tratiors. I don't really care about this by the way as much as I care about how useless Nopoint's questioning is here. His response to my question on 317 cements that Nopoint doesn't care about the context of the post and was really looking for a very very very fake "gotcha!" by posting something that sounds somewhat sophisticated:
In post 317, nopointinactingup wrote:or because he was trying to start an opportunistic counter wagon to save himself. When people sheep votes without adding to the evidence or thoughts behind their vote, it's generally not a town sign.
This leads to my point that Nopoint's question didn't really have an answer. There was nothing else to agree with and, to make things worse, it was a huge softball for Trendall. This never went anywhere but I'm bringing it back.
In post 317, nopointinactingup wrote:Crimes include fluff posting, white-knighting for no reason and constant emotional appeal.
Yeah, I lose faith in Nora flipping scum unless Nopoint flips green.
In post 324, Noraa wrote:Theres a ton of different play styles on this site and mine, if you dont mind some self meta, is very impulsive and often more emotionally than logically driven. My meta shows it quite clearly(I ..... shot two prs last time I was vig but dont worry I'm not vig here so all will be fine with regards to that). A lot of people dislike that I WK'ed Trendall. Yeah, I do butt into other's business and overreact over things like this cuz I personally know that if I get tunneled day 1, legit regardless of my alignment, I am 90% dying that day. I react so shit to pressure it's not even funny. And the moment I felt like Trendall was getting legit upset(like I do when getting tunneled), I was like ok no like no this is not ok. I still stand by this and will defend anyone that is put in a situation where I believe regardless of alignment, they will react badly. I think I'm happy it solved itself except normally tunneling that results in mutual TRs are suuuuper sketch. I dont think that normally happens in TvTs bc normally both are confident and stubborn af and then just death tunnel each other(that's kinda what happened the one time I was tunneled really hard :/)
This is incorrect but I get more town than scum vibes here.
In post 353, derp wrote:derp thinks u are coasting and u do random call outs that come across more as u trying to throw shade at players without really committing to it (flub) als if derp has to be completely honest he finds the interactions between u and noraa to be really odd and is not a fan of either slot
I agree with you and I've kept this in the back of my mind but I don't know if that comes from town or scum yet.
In post 371, Flubbernugget wrote:Lots of non commited shade in here
I agree but my other problem is I am feeling the same way. Everyone is playing a tight game at the moment. I'd like to think that there's a chance the other scum are posting the least.
In post 374, Flubbernugget wrote:Lots of resistance to this trendall wagon

I think we are on the right track
Agreed on first which is making me sweat a little in that I'm just wrong in going the VI route but I'm going to soak a little more before doing anything. I think that slot needs to be terminated before Day 3 though so a Day 1 isn't the worst case scenario. I just don't see it flipping red.

Thanks guys for the warm wishes. No major injuries, just a little sore in a few spots (hopefully that's it).
In post 386, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 46, Trendall wrote:
In post 43, Noraa wrote:the question is more why did you not vote in general?
By not voting and seeing how people react to that, I am participating in the beginning stages of the game just as much as anybody else is.
So what did you learn
What's the point of this?
In post 387, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Should you not have been in a newbie first? Is that not a rule anymore?
I believe it's always been strongly suggested. That being said you might be right.
In post 403, nopointinactingup wrote:Can anyone who's played with Nora give opinions on this?
Why not do this yourself?
In post 403, nopointinactingup wrote:An ultra town read that came out of nowhere and an immediate chain-saw defense. Connection noted.
LOL
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 230, Keita wrote:It seems to me Noraa is trying really hard to strike a balance between deflecting the Trendall accusations without seeming like they are buddied. See post 198.
Just to go into it a little, Noraa has nearly the top few posts in this game and it wasn't until Page 16 that I actually knew anything about a scumread from her slot. It was super coasting for a game that also has other coasters (so I don't know if I consider that line of thought super legitimate either).
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 282, Trendall wrote:Because it's like 'no it's not' or 'no I wouldn't' and that's the end of it. I can't present a good counterargument to something that literally isn't an argument and is just a statement in the first place.
Why do you feel the need to counter argue?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 408, Hiraki wrote:Agreed on first which is making me sweat a little in that I'm just wrong in going the VI route but I'm going to soak a little more before doing anything. I think that slot needs to be terminated before Day 3 though so a Day 1 isn't the worst case scenario. I just don't see it flipping red.
Nothing about a wagon being in a good position should make you sweat.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

MisaTange has been force-replaced for not responding to the prod.
beeboy has been prodded.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

VC 1.6
Noraa (3)
- nopointinactingup, Glitch, Keita
Trendall (2)
- Flubbernugget, PlusJOYED
Staarling (1)
- JohnnyFarrar
Hiraki (1)
- MisaTange
PlusJOYED (1)
- derp
nopointinactingup (1)
- Hiraki
Keita (1)
- Noraa
No Elimination (1)
- Staarling

Not Voting (2)
- beeboy, Trendall

It takes 7 votes to hammer, meaning Noraa is at E-4

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-11-05 12:00:00)

Mod Notes:
  • None owo
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Glitch »

@mod V/LA until Monday

I'll do the best I can but won't be as active. My sister is in town for a long weekend from across the country. Thanks
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 295, Trendall wrote:
In post 293, Glitch wrote:Hiraki is reading you as a noob and is really frustrated with you. Then after he spent so much time responding to you, he read something you wrote that really made him feel like he was wasting his time engaging you and he became very frustrated. I understand his frustration but just don't take it that far.
Which again would make me think that they are town because if they were a mafia, then surely if they think a player is a village idiot or whatever they would think 'great, I can take advantage of this' or something similar. Town have reasons for getting annoyed with another player being stupid or whatever it is that they thought they perceived, whereas mafia actually have no reason to be annoyed about that.

That was the basis behind my, again v light town read on Flubbernugget too, they seemed mildly annoyed at me for not conforming to the random vote thing and that was the reason for their vote, which is not suspicious at all.
I actually dig this read. Hiraki can go in the townbin
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 308, Noraa wrote:A few things to note so far into the game:
1) I dont have a reads list yet. I'll try to get one soon but nothings clicking with me well enough yet :<
2) Plus is being awfully quiet. I have a terrible time trying to sort this slot and I literally almost always end up SRing this slot. Like legit last time I was in a game with him, I was scum and I legit for a second was like gosh plus is really sus. But seriously he is NEVER this quiet. I have super duper conflicting feelings about plus bc I straight up have never read him right before but I'd like to hear him respond to this as well as other people's opinions on Plus this game. Dont just look at this game tho. Def check out some meta bc he tends to always be a lil scummy and I have a hard time determining how scummy does he have to act for me to know he legitimately rolled scum bc I really can't tell.
3) aggressiveness idk if its normal for glitch cuz in the large theme that just ended with glitch, I do not think he tunneled me this hard. Like I was annoyed but I felt trendall was really frustrated at one point.
4) Do not be fooled by Bob's towniness. He fooled me to hell and back in Random facts. I take it that he just has a really towny playstyle but I haven't found what exactly can determine whether or not he is scum.
5) that's all for today. thanks for coming to my ted talk :D
1) I have a ranking at this point. It goes Glitch -> Trendall -> Hiraki - > Everyone null -> you for this post - > nopo -> Plus. With the caveat that if I'm wrong about one of Glitch / Trendall, I'm wrong about both because I don't see them on opposite teams here. You had nothing? By page THIRTEEN?
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 333, Noraa wrote:
In post 331, Keita wrote:Noraa, if you had to choose which of Glitch v Trendall is the scum and why?
In TvTs that get big and die down, I generally always think the tunneler is the scum unless the one being tunneled did some crazy shit.
This is a bad assumption and you should probably stop making it
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I like this question
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 400, Trendall wrote:
In post 396, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Is this knowledge of Trendall as a person or just you thinking everyone should act the same?
He's never met me before but he thinks that there's one type of person, and then when they draw town they act one way and when they draw mafia they act some other way.
I see we got to the bottom of this after some ... uh. Debate?
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 401, PlusJOYED wrote:ehhh it was more getting something to happen during rvs
Gross
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 403, nopointinactingup wrote:This is a failed attempt to undermine me. Nora voted Glitch on her third post of the game.
Man you looked up exactly when In her iso huh? Do YOU play cautious as scum?
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

[Tinfoil]noraa, glitch, trendall[/tinfoil]
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 404, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm about to borrow your sig johnny
Steal away bay bee
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:23 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 408, Hiraki wrote:What's the point of this?
He says he's doing some shit for reads i wanna know the reads

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”