Mini Normal 2174 | Korean Pop Music | Mafia Wins!

Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 67, Noraa wrote:
In post 60, Glitch wrote:
In post 50, Noraa wrote:Btw I remembered wrong. Bob wasn't a mafia traitor last game. He was just an informed goon.
The traitor was from a different game of mine.
Did you go back and check the game thread?
yeah. the info's right this time I saw it with my two eyes.
Did you do it because of this?:
In post 45, Trendall wrote:
In post 44, Noraa wrote:Bob got called out in the last game with me for only saying the word "fellow" in scum games. No one believed it at the time and we limmed the person that said it but they were right :/
Couldn't somebody have just searched Bob's games to find out whether that's true or not?
Why did this post put enough pressure on you to make you check the thread? Are you hyper self aware because your scum, or because you're Noraa?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 66, Flubbernugget wrote:Pretty happy w/ my vote rn
I'll join you for now.
VOTE: Trendall
Staarling
Staarling
Goon
Staarling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Staarling »

Hi!!! this my first game, ever... So I might take a while to get used to it

It seems strange to me that there were so many votes on Bob before he even said anything. Is Bob the type of player the mafia would want dead?

My theory is that Noora might actually be scared of Bob catching her out so she's trying to get rid of him early and is then hiding it as an excuse of being scared of him being mafia... but I'm going to keep my vote dormant until I'm more sure!
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:02 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 72, PlusJOYED wrote:
this reads as pretty self conscious and not in a jokey way
I also consider bob to be kinda weird as town. He said a post like that at start of my game with him not sure if AI or not

20% serious vote
VOTE: flub
So is your vote in for flubber in relation to his vote on me and that posts. even if it is as you say just 20% serous.

As flubber wasnt voting me but instead trend at that point. I cant see any mention of trend in that post of yours. So is your vote still valid with flubber voting trend?
Staarling
Staarling
Goon
Staarling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Staarling »

I don't know where the edit button is, so I'mma just apologize for misspelling your name, Noraa :>
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

"Happy with my vote" used to be a pretry common thing to say

Almost surreal to see it's sus now
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:09 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 78, bob3141 wrote:
In post 72, PlusJOYED wrote:
this reads as pretty self conscious and not in a jokey way
I also consider bob to be kinda weird as town. He said a post like that at start of my game with him not sure if AI or not

20% serious vote
VOTE: flub
So is your vote in for flubber in relation to his vote on me and that posts. even if it is as you say just 20% serous.

As flubber wasnt voting me but instead trend at that point. I cant see any mention of trend in that post of yours. So is your vote still valid with flubber voting trend?
yeah i knew they weren't voting bob
Staarling
Staarling
Goon
Staarling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Staarling »

Glitch says a lot of people are lock things here. Plusjoyed is lock town and Flubbernugget is lock scum which I think means confident town and mafia reads but et me know if I'm wrong. But isn't this too confident for so early on? I'm not sure what Glitch is seeing to be able to lock these players already. He would be my second person I'm keeping an eye on.

Also if Glitch is mafia I think the reason he's so sure about these reads is because they're actually true so they're obvious to him but not us, if that makes sense, so he sees how plusjoyed is doing something which looks like town to him but doesn't to others, and the same for flubber who's doing something normal but to him looks like mafia because he KNOWS he's mafia. Does that make sense?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:10 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 80, Flubbernugget wrote:"Happy with my vote" used to be a pretry common thing to say

Almost surreal to see it's sus now
i know that's why it's only 20% serious
Staarling
Staarling
Goon
Staarling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Staarling »

Can everyone see my posts :<
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:11 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 82, Staarling wrote:Glitch says a lot of people are lock things here.
you are right its a confident read. But he's just messing around
Staarling
Staarling
Goon
Staarling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Staarling »

How do you know he's messing around?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:24 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

RVS is the start of the game, called random voting stage. It can be a couple of different things. But basically people just kinda mess around to get stuff to happen and stuff said here shouldn't be taken seriously, at least imo
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 73, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 68, Noraa wrote:It'll take me a bit to remember these avatars. Im already confusing the ones with like two posts.
speaking of avis why did you change yours
The current one is something I drew and I like it so that's that for now.
In post 75, Glitch wrote:
In post 67, Noraa wrote:
In post 50, Noraa wrote:Btw I remembered wrong. Bob wasn't a mafia traitor last game. He was just an informed goon.
In post 44, Noraa wrote:Bob got called out in the last game with me for only saying the word "fellow" in scum games. No one believed it at the time and we limmed the person that said it but they were right :/
Couldn't somebody have just searched Bob's games to find out whether that's true or not?
Why did this post put enough pressure on you to make you check the thread? Are you hyper self aware because your scum, or because you're Noraa?
Kinda confused but like the fellow thing had nothing to do with why I went back and checked. It was actually because I was talking about traitors elsewhere can't remember which thread but like someone said that traitors are a mafia member that isn't known to the mafia and the mafia only knows of their existence. I thought a traitor was like basically a RBer or something but Bob was def in the mafia thread from the start that game so I went back and checked and once I saw that I was like oh, huh so he wasn't a traitor. So I thought I'd share.

Doesnt really have much to do with being self aware and your attempt to dig into this is a bit concerning and kinda a red flag to me. Consider your past pocketing as cancelled out.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 84, Staarling wrote:Can everyone see my posts :<
lel yea
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Trendall »

Agree with what Noraa says in post #88, I thought the same thing too before she said it.

VOTE: Glitch
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Noraa »

I definitely find that a weird place to just flip out on me. Cuz it felt like he was indeed trying to pocket to some extent, even if only during RVS. The immediate flip afterwards over literally nothing was extremely weird to me. I don't understand why scum!Glitch or town!Glitch ever does that :/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:56 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

Good day all! It's good to make a first post after a four year hiatus. Forgive me if I'm not familiar with the current meta and probably some new terminologies. Looking to do some mighty fine scum-hunting with a secret weapon o' mine. Will leave an analysis post on what happened shortly
Justice will prevail
\m/
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 90, Trendall wrote:Agree with what Noraa says in post #88, I thought the same thing too before she said it.

VOTE: Glitch
Is this combined sheeping, iioa, AND OMGUS all at one time? And only 90 posts in? Hot damn!
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Glitch »

Also: HI STARLING, we love new people!!!

All my dramatic shenanigans at the beginning about locktown, lockscum, town block, bobscum, etc were all sarcasm. The game will get really serious probably in like 10 or 15 more pages.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 88, Noraa wrote:
In post 75, Glitch wrote:
In post 67, Noraa wrote:
Kinda confused but like the fellow thing had nothing to do with why I went back and checked. It was actually because I was talking about traitors elsewhere can't remember which thread but like someone said that traitors are a mafia member that isn't known to the mafia and the mafia only knows of their existence. I thought a traitor was like basically a RBer or something but Bob was def in the mafia thread from the start that game so I went back and checked and once I saw that I was like oh, huh so he wasn't a traitor. So I thought I'd share.

Doesnt really have much to do with being self aware and your attempt to dig into this is a bit concerning and kinda a red flag to me. Consider your past pocketing as cancelled out.
This is more of a newbie reaction than a seasoned player reaction. I simply asked you a question with a reference to a previous post because it looked like you got a slight miniscule amount of pressure placed on you by Trendall when he asked if anyone could just check bobs meta, and then you quietly showed back up having checked it out. That pinged me; why would it be scummy of me to question you on it? I didn't vote you. I didn't call for a wagon. I simply asked you questions to try and sort you.

I'm a very aggressive player. I tend to go really hard at people and grill them as town because I need to sort them. This reaction out of you gives me some info but not exactly super helpful info. From what I know of you, this reaction -- which I would describe as newbie (no offense), dramatic, and overreacting to a small, minor push -- seems to be consistent with your personality and playstyle across games. Therefore I don't imagine your response would be AI for you.

With other players I would normally find it a red flag to immediately throw shade on me for pushing them and calling them on something. Because I know you a little bit though I just doubt that your reaction is scum indicative but rather just Noraa indicative.

Why do you think it is scummy for me to see something from you that makes me raise an eyebrow, and to ask you about it pointedly? Also: why are you taking a two-quote post trying to understand you as "flipping out" on you? Don't you think that's a not of a flip out yourself over me trying to sort you?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Glitch »

Noraa how was I trying to pocket you? By bullshitting with you for fun page 1?

We are both dramatic and loud and boisterous personalities and we both knee jerk react to things and I think that's why we often end up at each others throats here but I need to work hard to read your personality and your alignment separately. I think you should work on not knee jerk reacting.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 92, nopointinactingup wrote:Good day all! It's good to make a first post after a four year hiatus. Forgive me if I'm not familiar with the current meta and probably some new terminologies. Looking to do some mighty fine scum-hunting with a secret weapon o' mine. Will leave an analysis post on what happened shortly
Hi welcome, glad to have you. If you're soft claiming please stop immediately <3
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Noraa »

Hmm try a different approach and it'll work. The way you worded those two posts made me feel like you were having a dead serious scum read on me and I definitely do think that no matter what in the fuck I say, 4 pages in and you have a dead serious SR is a huge ginormous red flag. The way you worded it came off as highly accusational and I felt like you jumped too easily.

You "simply asked a question" and from my perspective, "I simply answered a question"
You are reading in too hard for page 4 and I am reading in too hard for page 4.
Both of us take a chill pill and all is good.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Noraa »

You say things in accusational ways to me. You can't expect me to not read into it and throw some virtual paragraph slippers at you.

That be how Noraa world works :/

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”