) - Mafia Goon

9. geraintm
  10. DkKoba - Mafia Multitasking Mailman

11. VP Baltar
  12. Almost50 (
    Zdenek
    ) - Mafia Goon

13. Marky Mark
Last edited by Glitch on Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

can i get my mafia partners highlighted in op post like in mafia thread?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

gonna ml infinity so hard
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think im gonna have to end up carrying this team my partners are kinda quiet. no daytalk REALLY nerfs scum me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

wish my mailman ability let me send messages to scum during the day lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

god im gonna spam this game so much just to flood thread lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

I NEED TO PROTECT MATH GUY

zdanek might be a bus target
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

im thinking i can claim masons with math guy and maybe say im mason mailman
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

10000% killing andres tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

mech question @ glitch

if i were to lead the kill and also mailman the dead person would a theoretical tracker report show 2 visits or just the 1?
retired
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 9, DkKoba wrote:if i were to lead the kill and also mailman the dead person would a theoretical tracker report show 2 visits or just the 1?
No, just that you visited the target. No additional details would be revealed to a theoretical town Tracker.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cheers. just asking cause on epicmafia the tracker shows every visit lol(if you kill and use your pr action on the kill target tracker would see both visits oop) good to know
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

jackson is bluffing lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

called it ;-; i had to respond fast or else it was scummy LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@glitch has sesq confirmed?
retired
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Glitch »

DkKoba wrote:@glitch has sesq confirmed?
No. He will be prodded 48 hours from receiving his role PM, and replaced 24 hours after that if he does not post.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thank u glitch<3
retired
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Glitch »

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not having access to scum chat actually helps me get into the town mindset better LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

andres fosing me helps me lol bc no one will really sheep him cause I'm town and then i can nightkill him
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

Being scum in fm is so OP like, i can reread my own posts and shit and be like "yeah thats not town"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

Love that for me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 431, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah I feel like scum probably just calls you town cause it's easy though
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this game state is amazing. i hope zdenek can at least last to d2 tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im sorry math i have to bus u here for big distance points
retired

Return to “Completed Game Topics”