ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2074, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2069, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2067, Noraa wrote:My role is not terribly important like I said day 1 but it can definitely do some things.
Why’d you feel the need to bring this up again?
I want an explicit answer to this jsyk
I refuse to answer bc I don't want to go into any more detail regarding my softing.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay so I am actually going to fully out myself here because I’m super fucking concerned about what just transpired. Me and Blitzo are in a neighborhood together and I’ve been constantly struggling to get him to interact in it, and he doesn’t have any hang-ups about using hoods so it really bothers me that he’s so inactive. This was why I supported Shea’s pressure there super-early, in fact. I thought he might have been trying to use hood contents to push me as scum towards the end of D1, and that’s why I threatened civil war. We managed to work it out overnight where he stayed he wasn’t actually referring to hood contents at all but my actions in the main thread. After we resolved that I collaborated with him to decide a push to work on while I waited for MafiaSunny to end, and we landed on Panzer.
So UG, that should address your concerns about my slot, and it’s funny I do this now because Blitzo has been freaking out about your read on me for some time. I’d been starting to grow concerned that he didn’t want me to go down because I am tied to him and have generally been a benefactor for him, plus since your concern about me involved my Blitzo interactions he might have felt pressured through that.
Anyway, on to the real concern of mine that drives me to post this now. I had spoken of my skepticism that the entire limpool for D2 happened to be all town PRs. While speaking on that I mentioned I recalled Noraa dropping he hint of not being a very important role D1. Li and behold Noraa suddenly remembers to speak on that not 3 minutes later. I’m super concerned Blitzo dropped a line to his buddy Noraa to handle that concern, and her, being new, didn’t really have a grasp on how to do that without drawing the attention of the one who had the best window into that connection.

So I’m super concerned about Blitzo and Noraa being partners now, and if we’re not gonna vote Noraa because she softed a PR can we PLEASE consider voting Blitzo out instead for seemingly feeding Noraa lines to handle my suspicions?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So despite a solid few hours of radio silence Blitzo JUST posted in the hood immediately after I outed it
VOTE: Blitzo
This needs to go. NOW!!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Noraa »

I on the other hand do not believe all three of us are prs. either gamma is a scum in a neighborhood or Outworld is lying.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Noraa »

neighborhood I believe.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2078, Noraa wrote:I on the other hand do not believe all three of us are prs.
I legit just fucking expressed this feeling myself, don't try to take credit for my words!
<Embrace The Void>

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Noraa »

I said I believed there were two prs in {gamma, noraa, outworld}
my followup after I hear ur claim is that "I on the other hand do not believe all three of us are prs. either gamma is a scum in a neighborhood or Outworld is lying."
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Blitzo »

lol
Gamma.
Homie.

I have asked you to refute Guesser's case and you haven't done it, even going so far as to outright state that you won't even bother if he doesn't come back.
You have asked me to claim mason with you in a back and forth that was similar to talking to a brick wall.
And
I'm
the one who's difficult to talk to?

And just an fyi, I was at the gym for the past two hours so
maybe
wait a second for me to respond to stuff when I get back.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It's "on the other hand" that most sets me off in that sentence. It feels like you were trying to suggest I
wasn't
thinking that when I clearly fucking am.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2082, Blitzo wrote:lol
Gamma.
Homie.

I have asked you to refute Guesser's case and you haven't done it, even going so far as to outright state that you won't even bother if he doesn't come back.
You have asked me to claim mason with you in a back and forth that was similar to talking to a brick wall.
And
I'm

maybe
I have had to press you nonstop to interact with me in the hood. When it came to the UG case, I figured he would be able to see when I countered his points through my own actions, so only if he continued to press points I felt my actions had covered would I feel the need to address him directly. And as I said, the pressure he is putting on me shouldn't really affect you that much if you're town. And I don't care where you were at recently because your timing was so impeccable it can't have been coincidence. Two hours doesn't cover the time between Noraa's post that set me on this path and the point I pulled away the curtain.
<Embrace The Void>

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2076, Gamma Emerald wrote:While speaking on that I mentioned I recalled Noraa dropping he hint of not being a very important role D1. Li and behold Noraa suddenly remembers to speak on that not 3 minutes later. I’m super concerned Blitzo dropped a line to his buddy Noraa to handle that concern, and her, being new, didn’t really have a grasp on how to do that without drawing the attention of the one who had the best window into that connection.
this is a pretty big coincidence. I have no choice but to believe it bc lying about something like this would be deadly if Blitz called you out for it. My being inexperienced = I'm stupid as scum? Sorry but if I was scum with Blitz like you claim I am, I would've just been like I hard claim town 3 shot vig or some bullshit like that. If someone pointed out I said my role wasn't important, I just say that was me hiding behind my claim.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2083, Gamma Emerald wrote:It's "on the other hand" that most sets me off in that sentence. It feels like you were trying to suggest I
wasn't
thinking that when I clearly fucking am.
it was a damn followup to a post I made. can you stop being so paranoid if you're town?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You can't just drop contradictory softs and expect it to not get noticed. My proposed mason claim gambit Blitzo mentioned earlier was actually intended to see who would call out the inconsistencies versus merely accepting the claim. And I feel like there might have been some hasty communication that caused that slip to go unaddressed before you posted it. I'm figuring Blitzo posted something like "wait didn't you say your role wasn't important D1?" and you decided to quickly address it but since Blitzo failed to convey the fact that I had caught onto it, your quick noting of that problem after I'd spoken of it in a private channel became a red flag I was able to home in on.
<Embrace The Void>

Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Blitzo »

In post 2084, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2082, Blitzo wrote:lol
Gamma.
Homie.

And
I'm

maybe
I have had to press you nonstop to interact with me in the hood. When it came to the UG case, I figured he would be able to see when I countered his points through my own actions, so only if he continued to press points I felt my actions had covered would I feel the need to address him directly. And as I said, the pressure he is putting on me shouldn't really affect you that much if you're town. And I don't care where you were at recently because your timing was so impeccable it can't have been coincidence. Two hours doesn't cover the time between Noraa's post that set me on this path and the point I pulled away the curtain.
Whatever dude, I'm not mafia so whatever it is you're posting about timing is pretty pointless.
There were some points in early day 1 that I can concede were me being focused on the main thread rather than the neighborhood but I don't think it's that absurd to focus on the main thread day 1 as opposed to the hood. I would go so far as to say it has only been really relevant today considering how we opened and the emphasis people placed on it.

Back to topic, if you think that UG should be changing his read based on things happening, it doesn't seem like that has happened. What's your read?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:41 am

Post by OutWorldER »

@Umlaut before I post anymore have I fucked up with the post Shea mentioned?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Please stop having neighbours
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Blitzo »

It seems like UG has cared very little for that line of thinking and seems to be talking about whatever at this point.
He definitely had the same idea I had at EoD day 1 but put it into better words than I did, though he has completely disappeared and stopped caring once he parked his vote.

Not sure what's happening there but it definitely needs to be addressed.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I would argue the opposite, D1 is the most important time to use the hood, as that's when you first form your opinions of the game and the players in it and being able to communicate that with someone can be very beneficial if you think you can trust them. And I never really felt like there was a time you were so active in the main thread that you couldn't manage to pop into the hood and share some thoughts. If you really aren't mafia, you're gonna have to give me good reasons not to think that because I have been skeptical of you for most of the game. As for UG, I don't think he's even really talked about his case on me since I posted the meta connections on Noraa, which was the first thing I figured would change his mind, the other being me revealing how we were connected. I'm leaning town on him but I don't feel particularly strongly about it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2090, Not_Mafia wrote:Please stop having neighbours
No, fuck off. Don't make this strike three.
<Embrace The Void>

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2087, Gamma Emerald wrote:You can't just drop contradictory softs and expect it to not get noticed. My proposed mason claim gambit Blitzo mentioned earlier was actually intended to see who would call out the inconsistencies versus merely accepting the claim. And I feel like there might have been some hasty communication that caused that slip to go unaddressed before you posted it.
I'm figuring Blitzo posted something like "wait didn't you say your role wasn't important D1?" and you decided to quickly address it but since Blitzo failed to convey the fact that I had caught onto it, your quick noting of that problem after I'd spoken of it in a private channel became a red flag I was able to home in on.
My softs are not contradictory.

So you jump from Panzer to me to now Blitz. Whats ur solve gamma? is it panzer/noraa/blitz?
what a joke.

You are like "yeah huh the facts don't line up but if you read hard into it, I'm always right"
wtf.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

currently my solve is (Noraa, Blitzo, one of {Panzer, OWER, Bulge})

And I can't have all the damn information rn mate, obviously I have to fill in the blanks. The fact you're pushing me for jumping to conclusions like this is absurd, think about who needs to try to deal with incomplete data in a game like this.
<Embrace The Void>

Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Blitzo »

In post 2090, Not_Mafia wrote:Please stop having neighbours
Shush.
In post 2092, Gamma Emerald wrote:I would argue the opposite, D1 is the most important time to use the hood, as that's when you first form your opinions of the game and the players in it and being able to communicate that with someone can be very beneficial if you think you can trust them. And I never really felt like there was a time you were so active in the main thread that you couldn't manage to pop into the hood and share some thoughts. If you really aren't mafia, you're gonna have to give me good reasons not to think that because I have been skeptical of you for most of the game. As for UG, I don't think he's even really talked about his case on me since I posted the meta connections on Noraa, which was the first thing I figured would change his mind, the other being me revealing how we were connected. I'm leaning town on him but I don't feel particularly strongly about it.
I don't agree, but that's fine.
I still don't understand what's happening with you and UG. He's still voting you and done nothing with anything that you've posted? How does that make him town?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2095, Gamma Emerald wrote:you're pushing me for jumping to conclusions
so you admit all ur case was basically garbage then?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

He caught onto things that kinda made sense to notice. I figured he was trying to work with the information he had and that information led him to conclude I was scum. I wanted to let him be guided to the correct conclusion without having to force it but obviously I can't let people fucking be. Now whatever he concludes, it's not going to be a natural thought process because I had to step in and deal with it, because you wouldn't shut the fuck up about it. Once again, I'll deal with pressure on me how I want and you being so uppity about me doing so make me think you're concerned about how it makes you look by association. This part of my Blitzo scumread is 0% conjecture, it's solely based on the things he has done and what I find the motives of that to be.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2097, Noraa wrote:
In post 2095, Gamma Emerald wrote:you're pushing me for jumping to conclusions
so you admit all ur case was basically garbage then?
Not all of it, but there's a big leap I had to make to connect you to Blitzo. It's a possibility, and it's one that I think should be addressed by flipping Blitzo.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”