Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

Those two thoughts were independent of each other, but tbh i'm not really following their back and forth.... kinda seems to be something I can't grok.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2677, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2597, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2595, petapan wrote:how do you possibly have bulge and midwaybear in the same tier of reads though
Why the fuck shouldn’t I? I’m not really judging every post and then summing how I felt up, I’m just going off of what I think as I read the thread. What the hell is the reason me having those 2 in the same tier of reads is such a critical offense? Because you and Bulge seem to be insinuating that.
super defensive over such an obvious question reads like playing dumb
In post 2639, Gamma Emerald wrote:Cool.

BTW just gonna set up a little scavenger hunt. Anyone is welcome to try and find the thing I think is reasonably scummy from myself, but whoever finds the right thing will get special attention. Could be good or bad attention. Multiple guesses are allowed but don't abuse them.
what is this shit
In post 2644, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1706, Bell wrote:Am I the only person alone in this game.
What are the odds this is a townslip vs. faked?
this is a joke, yea?
I don't think "grrr you shouldn't have us in the same tier" is an "obvious question", like, if y'all were both leanscum would you have pitched the same fit? I hadn't seen/recalled anything in my reading to push you two one way or the other. I think that was a half-baked distancing attempt, actually, trying to push the idea that I shouldn't equate you two in my reads.
You wanna know what the scavenger hunt is supposed to be? Take part and you might find out! :)
Out of the people who said they felt like they were alone (Bell, Cakez, mwb), Bell's felt the least scripted, and more like an actually expression of real feelings. I admit it could just be because Bell has been consistently pushed this game, though.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by midwaybear »

I do not townread Gamma anymore either. I believe that he could have easily faked the read on Tammy which I townread him for before.
I've also noticed that he thinks that I'm scum with Taylor, and I might read through that sometime later. However, I can't exactly respond to it because the interactions are one sided.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2679, The Bulge wrote:more of what I see as potential shade from someone too scared of actually advocating for votes my way
GAMMA when you say "the rest", how many were you picturing?
one or two, as I was operating under a 4 scum assumption then
I also was leaning more towards DS or Nahdia at the time

BTW I had the thought that the lonely-posters could have been traitor crumbing, so I'll give a quick headline on each. Bell I think could be second-traitor but still doesn't seem like groupscum at least, Cakez I'm not sure what I'd rate his potential to be second-traitor at, mwb I could see as either groupscum or second-traitor.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2721, Cabd wrote:I'm also starting to get petapan-shaped hives.
should see a doctor about that
Cabd wrote:Those two thoughts were independent of each other, but tbh i'm not really following their back and forth.... kinda seems to be something I can't grok.
tbh i don't know what to make of his answer either but i don't think my issues with what he did were hard to understand?
free crypto
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by midwaybear »

I don't think there would be another traitor.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2716, Alisae wrote:Gamma actually has a lot more scum equity then I thought tbh
what do you think is scummy from me? What is the strongest thing you see there that points to me being scum?

btw, nice reversal there mwb
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2720, Alisae wrote:
In post 2716, Alisae wrote:Gamma actually has a lot more scum equity then I thought tbh
I think the thing I dislike the most is his positioning with his reads is what stands out to me
what does this mean
<Embrace The Void>

midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 2731, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw, nice reversal there mwb
What reversal?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 2724, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2719, Bell wrote:how you doin?
salty :wink:
Charming :lol:

@Alisae that didn’t really answer my initial question. Second question, What about his stance’s seem off or like scum to you?

Pedit:
@Gamma, wut.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Bell »

Medically, breaking out in hives means they still think you’re town but their body sees you as superscum.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Gamma what makes you think there is a second traitor?
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2704, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2702, The Bulge wrote:...for a good reason, I assume?
Eh I don't really see how it's alignment indicative for Bell(yet) and I don't really care how he reads me.
I guess. it's still weird you didnt point it out even if it doesn't affect your read of bell. early game you were pointing out every little thing you could but i still think it's odd independent of that.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2712, Bell wrote:#2679: Where'd the old Bulge go?
In post 2713, Bell wrote:You usually latch unto one person, what changed here?
im playing from behind baby, I want all the smoke
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2733, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2731, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw, nice reversal there mwb
What reversal?
saying you don't think I'm town after I FoS you and bulge
In post 2736, fferyllt wrote:Gamma what makes you think there is a second traitor?
Setup spec mostly. It's just a theory rn but I wanted to speak on what I felt like could be the case if it were true.
<Embrace The Void>

The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2714, petapan wrote:
In post 2701, The Bulge wrote:obviously I have doubts about everyone I mentioned, and then some. If my intention was to throw shade, what good would it do to not make any conclusions? When you're looking at my process, are you looking in iso?
In post 2703, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2685, petapan wrote:
In post 2679, The Bulge wrote:peta's first post of d2, 2 pages into the phase. this post, oddly enough, bears striking similarities to Bell's latest reads which.... I don't know what to make of that
are you trying to claim there's a problem with me having a start of day list trying to close out the game via PoE when we had 3 conftown and several strong townreads
also this doesnt really read to me as "questioning me" so much as defending yourself in the form of a question
i mean that's kind of the point of throwing shade, though, isn't it, you don't attack people too strong but this is a position where it's beneficial to scum to start instilling doubts about as many people as possible because options fr votes are severely limited. in concert with the rest of your post where you accuse people of throwing shade at you without engaging you or w/e, of course i'm gonna take that as critical toward me. and you drop the conclusion of "idk what to say about this post rn but like when are we yeeting bell?" which is a fairly fuckin gross statement given i see basically no rationale for it

trying to argue a different between "questioning" you and "defending myself in the form of a question" is just nitpicking.
do you really think I'm in any position right now to be instilling doubts?? i havent done shit of consequence this game, and I don't have any strong leads. why is my scum catchup tactic to come in and shoot a bunch of spitballs at everyone voting me? your logic doesnt make sense, and even less so if you claim to be reading my process. nobody except conftown has engaged me this phase. plenty of you, however, have expressed interest in voting me. it's the difference between trying to solve a gamestate and trying to push a gamestate. no wagon has formed on me because it would be a shit wagon. but a lot of people want everyone to know they'd be okay with it if it came to it! what's that called again when you try to covertly suggest that someone is scummy without pushing it uhhhhh

as for the bell thing, i have reasons for scumreading him outside of that singular post of his which I haven't gotten to yet. this is also something I thought was quite clear.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by The Bulge »

*at everyone PoEing me
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2714, petapan wrote:trying to argue a different between "questioning" you and "defending myself in the form of a question" is just nitpicking.
it's not. my point is you ignored the context around that post and jumped to where it looked like I was shading you and you felt the need to explain yourself before any back-and-forth had actually begun.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2529, fferyllt wrote:Bulge, you seem to be scumhunting based on how players are reading you. I think that's a useful channel of info given the ease of poe-ing you.
In post 2678, The Bulge wrote:I'm in an embarrassingly unique position right now (at the time of writing, cabd has exactly 10x my postcount) so I want to use that to my advantage before drifting too far from it. obviously this channel works best with the knowledge that I am town but hopefully some of you can tune in and see if what I'm saying makes sense.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2740, The Bulge wrote:no wagon has formed on me because it would be a shit wagon.
lmao nah
free crypto
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2726, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2677, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2597, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2595, petapan wrote:how do you possibly have bulge and midwaybear in the same tier of reads though
Why the fuck shouldn’t I? I’m not really judging every post and then summing how I felt up, I’m just going off of what I think as I read the thread. What the hell is the reason me having those 2 in the same tier of reads is such a critical offense? Because you and Bulge seem to be insinuating that.
super defensive over such an obvious question reads like playing dumb
In post 2639, Gamma Emerald wrote:Cool.

BTW just gonna set up a little scavenger hunt. Anyone is welcome to try and find the thing I think is reasonably scummy from myself, but whoever finds the right thing will get special attention. Could be good or bad attention. Multiple guesses are allowed but don't abuse them.
what is this shit
In post 2644, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1706, Bell wrote:Am I the only person alone in this game.
What are the odds this is a townslip vs. faked?
this is a joke, yea?
I don't think "grrr you shouldn't have us in the same tier" is an "obvious question", like, if y'all were both leanscum would you have pitched the same fit? I hadn't seen/recalled anything in my reading to push you two one way or the other. I think that was a half-baked distancing attempt, actually, trying to push the idea that I shouldn't equate you two in my reads.
You wanna know what the scavenger hunt is supposed to be? Take part and you might find out! :)
Out of the people who said they felt like they were alone (Bell, Cakez, mwb), Bell's felt the least scripted, and more like an actually expression of real feelings. I admit it could just be because Bell has been consistently pushed this game, though.
I just don't understand how you yourself posted the activity overview in-thread all formatted and everything and you don't see what's strange about putting the same single-word descriptor on our slot, ESPECIALLY unsorted, although any tier would have been unusual at the very least.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2744, petapan wrote:
In post 2740, The Bulge wrote:no wagon has formed on me because it would be a shit wagon.
lmao nah
so why don't you try to get a wagon going on him?
GTKAS
| here.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2744, petapan wrote:
lmao nah
it would have been when i had 30 fucking posts
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by The Bulge »

but yea that sentence should have been in the pluperfect
The Bulge