Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 347, Morning Mage wrote:It's certainly better than the "Giggling" one. That one gives me nightmares.
In post 148, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 146, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Guys, anyone that uses THAT "thing" as an emoji regurarly cannot be human. Nor a good member from town.
"guys" to appeal to majority? whoops, a scumslip this early mon ami? :giggle:
Is it time for the first inter-hydra toxic 1v1?

Blossom and I were planning to have one tomorrow, so can you wait for us so we can have them parallel

~Buttercup
It takes a lot more than a couple of cheap shots to make us cry.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 345, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 343, Morning Mage wrote:I can't believe the triple-headed hydra is not most prolific poster in this game. needs to up the stakes!

I can guarantee we'll be top poster by the end of this day

~Buttercup
you should have 50% more posts than any other player to maintain any shred of credibility.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 330, Morning Mage wrote:hey Morning-side, who is scum? who we voting? what should i check out?
Vecna, Nero, Echo, maybe Plus all look good to me so far. Who is scum.... i'll have to get back to you on that.
In post 343, Morning Mage wrote:I can't believe the triple-headed hydra is not most prolific poster in this game. needs to up the stakes!

~Buttercup
Oh god oh fuck don't make this a competition guys. This is like a speedrun to see how fast we can convince the thread to policy the hydras

Oh, I guess you three aren't huge fans of hydras. i see what ur doing. i wont fall for it

~Morning
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 347, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 328, Nero Cain wrote:but Vecna knows that I play the game so Vecna calling my post try hard doesn't seem to make sense from a town Vecna mindset. I'm not saying that I made 27 with the intention of halting RJVS but me throwing out actual game content and Vecna going "GAME CONTENT BAD!" does seems to serve the purpose of wanting us to stay in a fluff contenless game, no?
I like your idea here-- yeah, you were giving out game content and I can follow that Vecna might be trying to punish that. I don't think Vecna is scum for it yet but I do think you're arguing this from a good place
In post 327, PlusJOYED wrote:if taylor is a gimmick alt they've been using it a lot.
I'm gently leaning towards a town!nero atm. If he was scum I think he'd have ducked and hid from the early SR's on him. He's also going against the grain/gamestate a bit imo with the anti-hectic feels.
She's not an alt. i'm like 90% sure
definitely a gimmick though. I've figured out the pattern and she's really easy to read now for me. :giggle:
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Ban Hydras »

Oh, just you wait until Flopz "the guy who waits at the bus stopz" gets here. He's probably the most prolific hyperposter this site has ever seen. I fear for everyone here

~Buttercup
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 353, Morning Mage wrote:

~Buttercup
you should have 50% more posts than any other player to maintain any shred of credibility.
I probably won't need this.
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 355, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 328, Nero Cain wrote:but Vecna knows that I play the game so Vecna calling my post try hard doesn't seem to make sense from a town Vecna mindset. I'm not saying that I made 27 with the intention of halting RJVS but me throwing out actual game content and Vecna going "GAME CONTENT BAD!" does seems to serve the purpose of wanting us to stay in a fluff contenless game, no?
I like your idea here-- yeah, you were giving out game content and I can follow that Vecna might be trying to punish that. I don't think Vecna is scum for it yet but I do think you're arguing this from a good place
In post 327, PlusJOYED wrote:if taylor is a gimmick alt they've been using it a lot.
I'm gently leaning towards a town!nero atm. If he was scum I think he'd have ducked and hid from the early SR's on him. He's also going against the grain/gamestate a bit imo with the anti-hectic feels.
definitely a gimmick though. I've figured out the pattern and she's really easy to read now for me. :giggle:
Please refrain from using the giggling emoji :] :] :] :]

~Buttercup
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 354, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 330, Morning Mage wrote:hey Morning-side, who is scum? who we voting? what should i check out?
Vecna, Nero, Echo, maybe Plus all look good to me so far. Who is scum.... i'll have to get back to you on that.

~Buttercup
Oh god oh fuck don't make this a competition guys. This is like a speedrun to see how fast we can convince the thread to policy the hydras

Oh, I guess you three aren't huge fans of hydras. i see what ur doing. i wont fall for it

~Morning
I'm afraid to say, I might fall for it! :lol:

As for reads, I'm fine with townblocking those for now I think. I reckon Nero maybe scum though?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

I was considering advancing the gamestate but realized I had homework can I just get my townpoints anyways
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Ban Hydras »

Nero not getting jokes and pushing them definitely isn't town-indicative, or do you have other reasoning for calling him town, Morning?

~Buttercup
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 358, Ban Hydras wrote:
Please refrain from using the giggling emoji :] :] :] :]

~Buttercup
oi, i was putting you over earlier as being generally nice! :igmeou:
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 360, superbowl9 wrote:I was considering advancing the gamestate but realized I had homework can I just get my townpoints anyways
Townbinning this

~Buttercup
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 360, superbowl9 wrote:I was considering advancing the gamestate but realized I had homework can I just get my townpoints anyways
I can respect this. Townpoints granted.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

taylor isn't a gimmick alt.
I do think nero is just making themselves LHF, probably not on purpose. The "stop with the fluff and you guys arent funny D:<" isn't something that seems like it'd come from scum. When you make people upset at you they're probably more likely to vote you.

@Hectic, you said you've played with nero. Do you think my thinking on nero has any merit or does nero play like that as either alignment?
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 363, Ban Hydras wrote:
Townbinning this

~Buttercup
ah great minds. Yo Morning-head - add superbowl to the townbloc!
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 365, PlusJOYED wrote:taylor isn't a gimmick alt.
I do think nero is just making themselves LHF, probably not on purpose. The "stop with the fluff and you guys arent funny D:<" isn't something that seems like it'd come from scum. When you make people upset at you they're probably more likely to vote you.

@Hectic, you said you've played with nero. Do you think my thinking on nero has any merit or does nero play like that as either alignment?
I'm not sure you're right on Taylor.

On the more important question of Nero - I'm wondering whether he normally plays so serious at the start? His vibe just felt a little outta step ya know? nothing tangible though
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Ban Hydras »

@Plus: What did you mean he was going against the grain on me? No one had said they liked me alignment-wise. Based on the very brief meta I've done on Nero in past games, he's a little less combative and mad in general as scum. I know town!him hates fluff and jokes so it might be TI, I can see that. I haven't liked any of his reasoning so far though, like the questioning on Tayl0r

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 367, Morning Mage wrote:

On the more important question of Nero - I'm wondering whether he normally plays so serious at the start? His vibe just felt a little outta step ya know? nothing tangible though
I am sure PlusJOYED is right on Tayl0r

~Buttercup
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 369, Ban Hydras wrote:

~Buttercup
Do you think Taylor's posts in this game come from a pro-town mindset? Please show your workings.
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 362, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 358, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 347, Morning Mage wrote:oi, i was putting you over earlier as being generally nice! :igmeou:
I am nice :)
Would someone who wasn't nice use this friendly emoji? :)

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 370, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 369, Ban Hydras wrote:

~Buttercup
Do you think Taylor's posts in this game come from a pro-town mindset? Please show your workings.
She's solely joked around so far, which is NAI

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Ban Hydras »

Morning Mage, will you not be using an avatar for this game?!"? T£gwqy gtbf

~Buttercup
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Ban Hydras »

In post 357, Bell wrote:I probably won't need this.
Hi Bell, nice to see you again :)

~Buttercup

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”