bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 621, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 619, JohnnyFarrar wrote:So like I'm clearly seeing bitterness here and I don't follow the BM suspicion here as easily as I do the taylor, but BM is there a point to this bitterness? Are you actually accusing Flavor of being scum here or just wrong?
No bitterness man, it's just a bit lame whenever someone is spamming the thread tunnelling you for no reason, but presenting it as if they are scumhunting.

I suppose I'm accusing him of being unclear in terms of the reasons for his suspicions, failing to make an active effort to engage with me, and instead spamming the thread with either propaganda of "BM is scum", or making further hypotheses which rely on the false presumption that I'm scum, all of which are unhelpful and not pro-town.

I think my only previous game with Flavor Leaf he declared he "didn't do Day 1", and then died N1. But he's reputed as a good player. This is not good stuff, so yeah I'm gonna go with possible scum.

I see you hedged your own bets above, so appears you are not averse to elimming me? do tell me why

VOTE: Flavor Leaf

I'm not sold on Taylor-scum, but fine flipping her to keep the game moving. At least with taylor, she tunnels me but is perfectly clear that she is doing it baselessly.
so you scum read him for tunneling you?

So what makes you think he couldnt simply be a town player who is wrongly scum reading you. As such things will happen to any players.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:27 am

Post by osuka »

In post 613, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 611, osuka wrote:
In post 552, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 527, MiniMegabyte wrote:How did a mafia person die overnight? Also there is a lot of posts I have to read so imma do that now
I think they probably realized it was hopeless and decided to off themselves.
this is the dumbest thing ive ever heard

why would scum ever nk themselves
geez man, looks like a joke is all :eek:
can you fault me for not assuming its a joke? ive heard worse things in other games recently

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

you say it not pro-town but that doesnt preclude it coming from town. Nothing you post actual says why you think flav is scum. at most it says that you think his push on you is anti-town. which can be done by town and scum. So why does what you claim to not be pro town behaviour lead you to the conclusion that flav is scum? As Opposed to another towny tunneling on you
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

above at BM
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:32 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 357, bob3141 wrote:at the momet i feel shelly can go in the town pile
In post 378, bob3141 wrote:No counter wagon formed. If shelly was scum you woudl expect a wagon to hit 3. Which is a sign that the player is scum.

Lone wagon. either means hard bussed or town
In post 379, Battle Mage wrote:ah screw it, nothing else is happening. and i dont agree with reasoning above - unopposed wagon like that flips scum a lot.

VOTE: shelly

Battlemage what did you think of my posts that is stated that shelly was highly likely town there. Before the point you vote shelly
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:32 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 358, bob3141 wrote:The stale wagons most likely mean that scum really have not been throwing their votes around. If scum had been pushing to form wagons we would have got wagons as they can form even from all town votes. So by vote count 1.2 i would say shelly is town as she has failed to make any headway on forming a true wagon. Could also indicate that dong is town too as otherwise scum would have likely gravitated towards it. If it was town + scum, it would have probably got picked up a third vote.

No at that point could the shelly wagon be the same. With the wagon situation no way are both osuka and pooky scum. So at least one town in that bunch. Now this wagon has since picked up another vote from 2 more votes. Which most likely makes this scum motivated wagon.

Osuka, pooky, golden, mini

Now. Is it composed of one or two scum. On that point i think it's too early to say.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:44 am

Post by osuka »

why arent pooky and i scum together

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, I was at that truck stop that Battle Mage is at like 50 hours ago.

Onto T Swizzle.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 626, bob3141 wrote:
In post 621, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 619, JohnnyFarrar wrote:So like I'm clearly seeing bitterness here and I don't follow the BM suspicion here as easily as I do the taylor, but BM is there a point to this bitterness? Are you actually accusing Flavor of being scum here or just wrong?
No bitterness man, it's just a bit lame whenever someone is spamming the thread tunnelling you for no reason, but presenting it as if they are scumhunting.

I suppose I'm accusing him of being unclear in terms of the reasons for his suspicions, failing to make an active effort to engage with me, and instead spamming the thread with either propaganda of "BM is scum", or making further hypotheses which rely on the false presumption that I'm scum, all of which are unhelpful and not pro-town.

I think my only previous game with Flavor Leaf he declared he "didn't do Day 1", and then died N1. But he's reputed as a good player. This is not good stuff, so yeah I'm gonna go with possible scum.

I see you hedged your own bets above, so appears you are not averse to elimming me? do tell me why

VOTE: Flavor Leaf

I'm not sold on Taylor-scum, but fine flipping her to keep the game moving. At least with taylor, she tunnels me but is perfectly clear that she is doing it baselessly.
So what makes you think he couldnt simply be a town player who is wrongly scum reading you. As such things will happen to any players.
i havent said, or even insinuated, that it isn't possible he is town. I'm saying I think he could be scum.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 630, bob3141 wrote:
In post 357, bob3141 wrote:at the momet i feel shelly can go in the town pile
In post 378, bob3141 wrote:No counter wagon formed. If shelly was scum you woudl expect a wagon to hit 3. Which is a sign that the player is scum.

Lone wagon. either means hard bussed or town
In post 379, Battle Mage wrote:ah screw it, nothing else is happening. and i dont agree with reasoning above - unopposed wagon like that flips scum a lot.

VOTE: shelly

Battlemage what did you think of my posts that is stated that shelly was highly likely town there. Before the point you vote shelly
i cant remembered if i replied to post 378 at the time, but my thought when i read it was that i completely disagreed with your logic.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 628, bob3141 wrote:you say it not pro-town but that doesnt preclude it coming from town. Nothing you post actual says why you think flav is scum. at most it says that you think his push on you is anti-town. which can be done by town and scum. So why does what you claim to not be pro town behaviour lead you to the conclusion that flav is scum? As Opposed to another towny tunneling on you
I literally answered this question in the post you are responding to - I'm not going to repeat it again.

I'm baffled that 2 players here are perfectly happy with the position that Flavor Leaf is misguided town, but I haven't seen any evidence of them challenging him directly on it. Instead, they argue with me about whether or not I can think he's scummy for pushing weak arguments and not engaging with people he wants to sort. That's unapologetically scummy, and I ain't buying the shit that Flavor Leaf is just anti-town and it's NAI as a defence.

Instead, I think jumping on the phrase "anti-town" as a crutch to defend Flavor Leaf from little old me, without really giving much regard to ones own suspicion or perspective, is itself scummy.

So yeah, I'll go out on a limb and say plenty of people I'd flip today rather than a policy-elim on Taylor.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 633, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, I was at that truck stop that Battle Mage is at like 50 hours ago.

Onto T Swizzle.
:yawn:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:09 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 636, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 628, bob3141 wrote:you say it not pro-town but that doesnt preclude it coming from town. Nothing you post actual says why you think flav is scum. at most it says that you think his push on you is anti-town. which can be done by town and scum. So why does what you claim to not be pro town behaviour lead you to the conclusion that flav is scum? As Opposed to another towny tunneling on you
I literally answered this question in the post you are responding to - I'm not going to repeat it again.

I'm baffled that 2 players here are perfectly happy with the position that Flavor Leaf is misguided town, but I haven't seen any evidence of them challenging him directly on it. Instead, they argue with me about whether or not I can think he's scummy for pushing weak arguments and not engaging with people he wants to sort. That's unapologetically scummy, and I ain't buying the shit that Flavor Leaf is just anti-town and it's NAI as a defence.

Instead, I think jumping on the phrase "anti-town" as a crutch to defend Flavor Leaf from little old me, without really giving much regard to ones own suspicion or perspective, is itself scummy.

So yeah, I'll go out on a limb and say plenty of people I'd flip today rather than a policy-elim on Taylor.

i find its best to not risk givign fuel to a scum flav. First see if you can smell oil and to be honest i dont really smell any oil
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I clearly stated I understand I could be wrong, so even if you are town, it isn’t misguided, and on top of that, I’m not even voting you here.

Overreaction.

A wrong read is not a bad read.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 616, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 595, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 37, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 30, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 27, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: BM
way too excited about this PL. perhaps scum seeking to pocket everyone?
haha yes exactly! well except the bit about me being scum. I'd love to pocket everyone!

Also on a serious note - Pooky, you town here?
I'm town homie. you sure you don't want to claim tracker :lol:
Ah, this might be why Battle Mage made sure to bring up targets, so he could explain if he was going to be seen later. He might have thought this was a track crumb.
dude if you're gonna make a case on me, can you actually do it? rather than half-assed shading across dozens of posts? I have no idea what you're talking about above, and assume it follows from successive incorrect assumptions you've made earlier, but unless you put together something vaguely coherent and concise, I'm not inclined to work hard to correct you. :facepalm:

It would be helpful if you can do 1 post where you set out the things which make you think I'm scum or town, and then I can respond. Otherwise, just seems like you're railroading the town with no substance, and
no real interest in solving
. Which, curiously, appears to be an argument you've levied yourself against Taylor. :shifty:
No, the way I do it is perfect at eliciting reactions, just as it has here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

haha yes exactly! well except the bit about me being scum. I'd love to pocket everyone!

Ah, this might be why Battle Mage made sure to bring up targets, so he could explain if he was going to be seen later. He might have thought this was a track crumb.
dude if you're gonna make a case on me, can you actually do it? rather than half-assed shading across dozens of posts? I have no idea what you're talking about above, and assume it follows from successive incorrect assumptions you've made earlier, but unless you put together something vaguely coherent and concise, I'm not inclined to work hard to correct you. :facepalm:

It would be helpful if you can do 1 post where you set out the things which make you think I'm scum or town, and then I can respond. Otherwise, just seems like you're railroading the town with no substance, and
. Which, curiously, appears to be an argument you've levied yourself against Taylor. :shifty:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And you can’t case a gamestate read the same way you would a scum case. Most of the time, there isn’t an actual scum case to be made on scum until later, so I’ll case when it’s time to end game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Or if I want a fade specifically on one person, otherwise eliciting reactions is the right way to approach a game and cement myself into the walls and figure out where scum is.

I’ve also explained why, and just because you are town doesn’t mean it’s not a solid case/reasoning.

I explained my entire thought process throughout multiple posts, so lack of case isn’t the issue. You’re just one of those people who get overly sensitive when they get scum read.

Gotta get past that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also which of it is bad, Battle Mage?

The analysis, the wagonomics?

Because if you’re referring to just the read on you, then yeah, that’s just some personal stuff you’re gonna have to get over because I’m looking at the game from a much bigger scale than you are if that is the case, and you need to get over getting upset from being scum read by a person who just replaced in.

If you’re town, just scum hunt, prove you’re town.

I evolve and change my reads constantly because I never assume I’m correct, I just go down rabbit holes until i find a rabbit.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:57 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 639, Flavor Leaf wrote:I clearly stated I understand I could be wrong, so even if you are town, it isn’t misguided, and on top of that, I’m not even voting you here.

Overreaction.

Feeling this
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 645, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 639, Flavor Leaf wrote:I clearly stated I understand I could be wrong, so even if you are town, it isn’t misguided, and on top of that, I’m not even voting you here.

Overreaction.

Feeling this
I see your feelings.

It's a bad read though. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 644, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also which of it is bad, Battle Mage?

The analysis, the wagonomics?

Because if you’re referring to just the read on you, then yeah, that’s just some personal stuff you’re gonna have to get over because I’m looking at the game from a much bigger scale than you are if that is the case, and you need to get over getting upset from being scum read by a person who just replaced in.

If you’re town, just scum hunt, prove you’re town.

I evolve and change my reads constantly because I never assume I’m correct, I just go down rabbit holes until i find a rabbit.
I think you should take your own advice, instead of wasting everyone's time trying to railroad me with nothing :yawn:

and before you talk to me about looking at the game from a bigger scale than anybody else, maybe take a look at the folk riding your coattails? :giggle:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 643, Flavor Leaf wrote:Or if I want a fade specifically on one person, otherwise eliciting reactions is the right way to approach a game and cement myself into the walls and figure out where scum is.

I’ve also explained why, and just because you are town doesn’t mean it’s not a solid case/reasoning.

I explained my entire thought process throughout multiple posts, so lack of case isn’t the issue. You’re just one of those people who get overly sensitive when they get scum read.

Gotta get past that.
I've challenged you to set out said case in 1 post, or at least somewhat more concisely. The posts I read were gibberish, starting with the assumption I was scum, and used things I had done to prove your own hypothesis correct. No bueno. You'll forgive me if i don't care to go through that line by line. :lol:

I'm not gonna respond to any of your personal comments either, so don't waste any more time on that. :wink:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 641, Flavor Leaf wrote:

and your deduction about my alignment based on my reaction is? yeah i thought not
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”