PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

chenhsi wrote:Oh yay, I got prodded again...

Looking through the posts about me (since that's all I have time for right now), I see that some people want me to role claim? Should I?
Get on with it.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:47 am

Post by killa seven »

PokerFace wrote:
chenhsi wrote:Oh yay, I got prodded again...

Looking through the posts about me (since that's all I have time for right now), I see that some people want me to role claim? Should I?
Get on with it.
This..
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:58 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:
@Killa seven,
is english your primary language? I can see someone who secondary or third language being english having a lurker playstyle if he doesn't know english as his best language. That or its possible he is just in a bunch of games and thus is not able to focus himself in just one.
Also K7 why send Mirth after Lord Gurgi, any reason for using your skill like that?
:roll:
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Azimuth
Azimuth
Goon
Azimuth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:41 am

Post by Azimuth »

I'm with strappado on this one. I'd much rather see chenhsi actually join the game (or if that's impossible, request to be replaced) than just claim. Will anyone's opinion be swayed by learning yet another role anyway? (P.S., strap: your seemingly desperate tactics were the issue, not anyone's feelings.)

Not thrilled by killa seven's latest "contribution." My vote stays.
It's been a busy year, but I want to be back someday.
Oh, and...WAR KITTENS??
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:11 am

Post by PokerFace »

hmm... indeed if Chenshi gave opinions on actual players, scumhunted, that would be even better than claiming. If he is not going to do anything he should claim and/or be replaced. I can't even say he is playing the game right now with what he has done participationwise. I still say I'd pick him as an SK over being in a scum group simply, because I think if he had a scum buddy they would coach him. The people defending him don't seem like scum. How does chenshi find this game fun?

While I am here i got another question
Muerrto wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
@Muerto,
could you respond to this:
PokerFace wrote:hmm... so you think he has a good chance of being cult (because he doesn't think there is one), but otherwise don't suspect him considering he isn't scummy compared to those you earlier mentioned.
Is that what you are saying Muerto?

I can see why Muerto's comments have come off as somewhat contradictory. Since Muerto wants to lynch the cult, it would make sence he would want to vote for and scumhunt someone who has a good chance of being cult. I think this is the conection SpyeX is making. Muerto, do you see you previous suspects as having a good chance of being in a cult? Do you want to lynch cult or scum(Mafia, SK, etc) first or does it not matter to you who goes first?
I already did but sure. I just answered the first one a second ago to Spyrex. It's all about his claim. I just don't buy it. I've never seen a dup claim in a theme game...ever. I won't ever buy it till I see it.

As for the second, right now I wanna see others scum hunting who haven't been really. Some people have yet to post their lists so far as I can tell. I don't trust Spyrex, but it's not LYLO and I'm not gonna lynch him because of his claim at this time. Not to mention I have no support for it so it's simply a waste of the town's time.

And as for my participation. I don't think I've lurked in the least. I've contributed o the discussion quite a bit and posted pretty consistently. But in elemental I had a job where I could access this site during work. Now I don't. I check the board when I get home, sometimes in the morning too. That's about it. But I'd say I've posted at least every other day except weekends. I think calling my participation into play is a pretty low blow since I don't feel it's been lacking. And voting me for it?

That's just weak.
@Muerto,
is the bolded part suppose to be directed at me or someone else? Because it feels almost like you're adressing me since you don't mention anyone's name and you did quote and answer me with the first parts.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:59 am

Post by Muerrto »

PokerFace wrote:
And as for my participation. I don't think I've lurked in the least. I've contributed to the discussion quite a bit and posted pretty consistently. But in elemental I had a job where I could access this site during work. Now I don't. I check the board when I get home, sometimes in the morning too. That's about it. But I'd say I've posted at least every other day except weekends. I think calling my participation into play is a pretty low blow since I don't feel it's been lacking. And voting me for it?

That's just weak.
@Muerto,
is the bolded part suppose to be directed at me or someone else? Because it feels almost like you're adressing me since you don't mention anyone's name and you did quote and answer me with the first parts.[/quote]

Generally everyone but more Elvis who voted me.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by Muerrto »

I fail at quotes
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by imaginality »

I agree with Azimuth: K7's been actively lurking the whole day. Whether or not we lynch chenhsi, he's definitely becoming even more suspect in my eyes.

As for chenhsi, his reluctance to claim yet is interesting, because he showed no reluctance to claim in other games I'm in with him and he flipped town both times in those games. This game he seems somewhat more nervous to. Look forward to hearing what he claims...
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by imaginality »

EBWOP: Whether or not we lynch chenhsi, K7's becoming more suspect in my eyes.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:29 pm

Post by SpyreX »

... this is awesome. Lord almighty, I say we give him one day and, if he's too cool to play the game, hang him.

I HATE when a game grinds to nothing because of one player.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:42 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

azimuth wrote: Will anyone's opinion be swayed by learning yet another role anyway?
It would take a confirmable, demonstrably pro-town role for me to change my vote. But just in case that's what happens, let the man claim.

Unless, of course, he refuses to. Then lynch him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:56 am

Post by farside22 »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
azimuth wrote: Will anyone's opinion be swayed by learning yet another role anyway?
It would take a confirmable, demonstrably pro-town role for me to change my vote. But just in case that's what happens, let the man claim.

Unless, of course, he refuses to. Then lynch him.
Any information he has from his role can be informative as well.
Back to sleep as we wait once again.
FOS: K7

Just because you aren't answering the question directed to you and playing just enough so you aren't replaced. Have some respect for the rest of the people.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:02 am

Post by chenhsi »

imaginality wrote:As for chenhsi, his reluctance to claim yet is interesting, because he showed no reluctance to claim in other games I'm in with him and he flipped town both times in those games. This game he seems somewhat more nervous to. Look forward to hearing what he claims...
I'm not relucting to claim, I merely haven't been on the site. I am a black knight, and I can get killed twice at night and live. The third time, unfortunately, will kill me. I don't know how many times, if any, I have been killed so far.
I lost the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:09 am

Post by farside22 »

chenhsi wrote:
imaginality wrote:As for chenhsi, his reluctance to claim yet is interesting, because he showed no reluctance to claim in other games I'm in with him and he flipped town both times in those games. This game he seems somewhat more nervous to. Look forward to hearing what he claims...
I'm not relucting to claim, I merely haven't been on the site. I am a black knight, and I can get killed twice at night and live. The third time, unfortunately, will kill me. I don't know how many times, if any, I have been killed so far.
unvote:
vote: chenhsi

Sort story I am trying to avoid an overzelous knight. I'm also thinking the ability is a 3 shot imune SK now.
That is all.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:10 am

Post by PokerFace »

farside22 wrote:I will say the only thing I think that will help some people (maybe) understand what I will be doing.
What ever doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

With that said I am going to look at each person I named and go through why and what I found as scummy.
When Farside first said this I thought she was refering to the Black Knight. Were you farside?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:11 am

Post by PokerFace »

Holy Wicked simul postings!

I want to post one last thing I have archived before the day ends so hang on one moment people.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:12 am

Post by farside22 »

PokerFace wrote:
farside22 wrote:I will say the only thing I think that will help some people (maybe) understand what I will be doing.
What ever doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

With that said I am going to look at each person I named and go through why and what I found as scummy.
When Farside first said this I thought she was refering to the Black Knight. Were you farside?
Black
knight isn't mentioned, but I felt it was implied. Do you want to see my video link? I never had the time to sit down and watch the whole thing without getting interupted by something.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

Sure
if you feel that is necessary.
It will give others something to watch while I find where I put some rather startling evedence I held off on posting earlier.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:16 am

Post by farside22 »

PokerFace wrote:Sure
if you feel that is necessary.
It will give others something to watch while I find where I put some rather startling evedence I held off on posting earlier.
I don't think its necessary. :?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:24 am

Post by PokerFace »

Well if everyone else wants it then you can post it. But above all you should be certain you watch the entire thing. If Chenshi is not who you are looking for, then that might be bad.

If you can't figure out if he is the one you are looking for, then in that situation it may be necessary to post it. If all those factors don't matter then I think its ok.

If someone wants to disagree with me then they may.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:25 am

Post by PokerFace »

EBWOP:
If you can't figure out if he is the one you are looking for, then in that situation it may be necessary to post it. If all those factors don't matter then I think its ok
if you don't

not sure how that was cut off
strappado
strappado
Goon
strappado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:42 am

Post by strappado »

There's such a thing as a 3 shot immune SK?

My first thought was that he must be town b/c why would a scum need to have NK immunity - but if there are possibly 2 scum factions or a SK, I guess that would make sense.

... has anyone ever seen a pro-town role that had NK immunity?
http://strappado.mybrute.com
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

I have only seen one pro-town player with nk imunity in my experience.

Xtoxm in Doctor Who Mafia 2.
I think I linked that game earlier somewhere among my posts.

While I have seen about a dozen SK's with some level of imunity. Do you think Farside should post her video Strappado?

I am still looking for that one post I saved on my computer but didn't post earlier. I really hope I did not delete it.
strappado
strappado
Goon
strappado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:53 am

Post by strappado »

her role video? I dont see why she would ... am I missing something?
http://strappado.mybrute.com
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:09 am

Post by farside22 »

strappado wrote:There's such a thing as a 3 shot immune SK?

My first thought was that he must be town b/c why would a scum need to have NK immunity - but if there are possibly 2 scum factions or a SK, I guess that would make sense.

... has anyone ever seen a pro-town role that had NK immunity?
Johnoo in SS2 had a pro-town done a protown role that was immune to 1 shot NK. However I typically see it with SK's more then townies.
I will watch the video all the way thru when my boss takes off and see if it tells me anything else. I will unvote so I have this chance and no one hammers.

unvote:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”