WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:04 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Okay, quite a bit to process, didn't expect so much happening and info shared, but good to see! Been reading the last pages and revelations a few times, as I feel most claims and interactions feel town and logical, so would be by process of elimination/who is the least likely to be scum and from there who ends up most likely to be scum.

- Pine. there's almost no reason to believe he is not who he says.
- A50, rereading his third person posts on clairvoyant while he was it himself is fun, but he's been the driver to get town together and most actively scumhuntering. And since not counterclaimed and we have a clairvoyant for sure, he must be town as well.
- Fuzzy, even though I wasn't sure at first, we for sure have an Innkeeper, and he claimed before others and haven't seen counterclaim, so must be town as well
That leaves us with:
- brigtheningskies; the early claim in the game felt like a town-move; and trusted them since, but I guess there's a chance that is was very bold play by scum
- Italiano, don't want to give an obvious jester a platform
- Taylor; suggested a mass claim, which is town, but then maybe just to look like town? At this point it is just the most likely option.

As for my role, I think it would have made most sense to have me claim as one of the first after Pine, as I think in these cases the most suspicious claim first, and I was on top of most lists I guess, but I'm the Monk.
The Madman and the Wizard are not in the game. Did not want to share before, as I thought the madman could help us when the wolves didn't know, but since all roles are out in the open I guess it does not matter much. I was partly hoping someone would step up to A50's request, but that didn't happen.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:29 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Sooo... guessing all roles have been claimed at this point right? Well, as has been shown over this game, liars are abundant in this village. Glitch was the only one who apparently told the truth on who he was. I trust no one except myself, so I will be putting myself on the ballot. Anyone who is suspicious of anyone’s “claims”, is welcome to join me.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Pine »

^lawl

Halfway decent post by WLC :thumbsup:
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 748, Tayl0r Swift wrote:A50 you had a safe way to win the game and now you want to do something totally different? whats the plan here?
I don't believe anything has changed actually. There is a Clairvoyant and it' me. There is an Innkeeper and it's Fuzzy. Pine is clear because I already checked him. That's 3 guaranteed Townies.

skies could theoretically be the lone wolf still alive (that would be the Alpha Wolf as guaranteed by the rules), but that requires him to have taken a big risk in guessing there isn't a Sinner. Imagine if I had checked Glitch on N0 and then skies claimed Sinner and was CC'd. The game would have been over by now.

Also theoretically Italiano could be a crazy wolf who decided to go for a Jester gambit, but Glitch wanted him on the ballot so desperately I just can't see it.

So, while both are theoretically valid the chances are slim of it being the actual case.

So, it's you or WLC.

But what if we have TWO wolves alive? You and WLC are definitely not scum together. You suggested one to be eliminated and the other to be checked. So.. if we have 2 living wolves it's one of you (Swift/WLC) + one of skies/Italiano.

You claimed and unprovable role, and so did WLC (after the fact).

Wolves can't kill both Fuzzy & myself anymore (as the Pup was already eliminated and they got their 2 kills in the dame night last night), thus we are guaranteed one more check result on you/WLC (the one we don't eliminate today). It doesn't matter which one of you two we ship out today. Note that Pine can also check if the dead person was Corrupt or not, so assuming the worst (i.e. both you and WLC are town and skies is the Alpha Wolf) we will still know that tomorrow. Hell, even if the impossible is real and we have two living wolves in skies and Italiano, we would be at 3-2 tomorrow with a clear on WLC/You and auto elimination of skies, and -following that crazy assumption) the game will continue so the last 2 townies know to eliminate Italiano.

Scum's best kill tonight is me, but the town will still learn if the surviving one of you/WLC is corrupt or not, so even if you are town we still win this.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Going for swift as well (and I ask Fuzzy to do the same so we can guarantee she's on the ballot)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I've just thought of an even more crazy scenario where Swift is a Defector (which explains why she wanted to be checked). That means if we went with her plan to eliminate WLC and check her, and assuming skies is her p that we would be @2-2-1 tomorrow and with Italiano wanting to be eliminated they'd be guaranteed to win.

But anyway..

@Pine: Why Swift over skies today? I -personally- do not recall WLC suggesting we off Swift and check him, but -as it stands- it still could be the case that HE is the Defector and with skies the Alpha Wolf. I feel it's safer to eliminate skies today and check WLC and -if clear- we eliminate Swift tomorrow. That was we are guaranteed not to make the wrong choice between WLC/Swift regardless.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

Alright:

I urge every town-aligned player to
vote skies
for the ballot.
I shall take full responsibility for this decision.

Reason: I gave just realized
even Pine
could theoretically be Defector. In fact, if he is then him fake claiming was a PERFECT move, as -if CC'd- he would have been the elimination, thus giving skies a chance to get a miselimination on
at least one
id WLC/Swift (note that he claimed well before I did, so he probably thought either the Innkeeper or the Clairvoyant died already).

I am not positive Pine is a Defector, but I am positive skies is the right elimination of the day, as IF either Pine/Swift is scum they're definitely Defector. If it's WLC I will be checking him tonight.

So, I repeat:
Please put skies on the ballot if you are town

Thank you

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

Also please confirm in-thread when you have voted skies. Thank you very much.

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:12 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

why should we not ballot WLC and Taylor

I think this is the best choice. We only have only one check left. This is the optional choice
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:20 am

we execute either TS or WLC
Check the remainer

- if guilty- kill
-if innocent- ballot Bright

can you explain why your plan is better then mine...
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

BECAUSE IF PINE IS DEFECTOR AND SKIES IS ALPHA WE BLOODY LOSE!! STOPS ASKING ALREADY ANSWERED QUESTIONS, DAMN IT! If I didn't see my post right above yours I would have thought I "dreamt" of posting my explanation. But it's right there.

Also I explicitly explained if Swift is scum she is definitely DEFECTOR, and we don't even need to eliminate the Defector to win.

Swift has been demanding a check on herself since the previous gameday. She can't be corrupt if she is so admant to be checked.

Please just do as I say and ask later.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 759, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:we execute either TS or WLC
Check the remainer

- if guilty- kill
-if innocent- ballot Bright

can you explain why your plan is better then mine...
*Sigh* I just explained in 756 that Pine could theoretically be Defector with skies Alpha. Do you speak English?

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:07 am

Sorry kinda distracted today......

Except Pine as scum makes zero sense..... A medium makes perfect sense given the set up. Second there was no cc. I highly doubt Pine is scum, You have talked yourself into a situration that is highly unlikely.
If we lose you can put it on me and never play with me again.

Both Monk and farmer are the best place for scum to hide. Anyways you put us in this situration. If you claimed tommorow we would of had one extra check. Bright being scum is possible. Balloting TS and WLC is the best move. If there was two scum tommorow would be KSOL

we have three good option
Taylor
WLC
Skies

if we dont find scum today or tonight then killing Skies tommorow is the only move we have. Even if Pine is somehow scum we will win .
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:17 am

we kill Swift today. check WLC tonight. If WLC come off as NC we kill Skies tomorrow.

The last scum (s) are between WLC , Taylor and maybe Skies.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 762, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Sorry kinda distracted today......

Except Pine as scum makes zero sense..... A medium makes perfect sense given the set up. Second there was no cc. I highly doubt Pine is scum, You have talked yourself into a situration that is highly unlikely.
If we lose you can put it on me and never play with me again.

Both Monk and farmer are the best place for scum to hide. Anyways you put us in this situration. If you claimed tommorow we would of had one extra check. Bright being scum is possible. Balloting TS and WLC is the best move. If there was two scum tommorow would be KSOL

we have three good option
Taylor
WLC
Skies

if we dont find scum today or tonight then killing Skies tommorow is the only move we have. Even if Pine is somehow scum we will win .
Buzzwords.. buzzwords..meaningless buzzwords. Would you be so kind as to explain why Medium makes "perfect sense" here as opposed to -say- another Farmer? You think it makes more sense for town to have a Clairvoyant. an Innkeeper, a Bard AND a Medium? All on top of a Healer??

Next up: How would me holding my claim till tomorrow have given us an extra check?? How will you force your imaginary win if Pine+skies are scum?? 4-2-1 now >>> 3-2-1 with the wrong elimination >>> 2-2-1 tomorrow. I BLOODY EVEN EXPLAINED THAT TWO ALREADY.

Finally, how do you propose we decide between WLC/Swift today anyway? By a dice roll or a coin flip??

And I really don't care how unlikely it is. You have not provided a valid argument for why it is better to go your way, nor even why it's "all the same". You say it's highly unlikely? Fine. It's a 1% probability. That's 1% more probability we win ON TOP of whatever you estimate your way to work. Why go your way? just because you want to have a say in it? Just because you want to pretend like you did something??

And WHY are Monk/Farmer the best place for scum to hide? No wonder your handle is Fuzzylogic, because nothing you say makes any sense. You just talk for the sake of talking, argue for the sake of argument, and object for the sake of objection. But do you EVER provide an argument? No. Absolutely not.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 763, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:we kill Swift today. check WLC tonight. If WLC come off as NC we kill Skies tomorrow.

The last scum (s) are between WLC , Taylor and maybe Skies.
If we don't kill skies today I'm checking YOU tonight.

brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:33 am

Post by brighteningskies »

Why on earth are you suddenly thinking Pine is bad when before you were sure it was just between me, Swift and WLC?? I really think you're overthinking it at this point.

Pretty sure Pine has given us every reason to trust in him.

Also I am TIRED of this hostility. It costs $0 to just not be a dick.

And I'm 90% sure Fuzzy is town with how he's laying atm, it seems like he is trying to find the optimal solution and god forbid anyone disagree with you, Almost50..
Wenn Sie dies lesen, sind Sie zu nah
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:38 am

Post by brighteningskies »

The wolf is probably Tayl0r Swift and you're too busy trying to flirt with her to want to vote for her. Just saying..
Wenn Sie dies lesen, sind Sie zu nah
CreativeMod1
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:45 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Tayl0r Swift, WeyounsLastClone and ItalianoVD have been proded
♪ ♫
I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original
♫ ♪
Come play: Codenames! | Taskmaster!
GTKAS!
It's easier to message me on Discord: CreativeMod1#3798
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 767, brighteningskies wrote:The wolf is probably Tayl0r Swift and you're too busy trying to flirt with her to want to vote for her. Just saying..
if im a wolf im probably a defector, right (so you dont need to kill me to win if im a wolf)? so we kill WLC, if that doesnt end the game we investigate fuzzy, if thats innocent we kill myself and brighteningskies and its a free win.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:16 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 767, brighteningskies wrote:The wolf is probably Tayl0r Swift and you're too busy trying to flirt with her to want to vote for her. Just saying..

Why are YOU telling the town what to do. You’re liars the lot of you so for all we know the clairvoyant is actually dead and you are leading the town to its doom.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 769, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
if im a wolf im probably a defector, right (so you dont need to kill me to win if im a wolf)? so we kill WLC, if that doesnt end the game we investigate fuzzy, if thats innocent we kill myself and brighteningskies and its a free win.
Yes. If we kill an innocent villager we chyeck the Innkeeper. Makes perfect sense to me! :facepalm:

I am still adamant to boot off skies. (And part of it is I enjoy being a dick)
In post 766, brighteningskies wrote:It costs $0 to just not be a dick.
I am accustomed to paying for my needs. If I follow your advice I'd be a dickless parasite.

And as far a "overthinking it" goes, this IS how this game is played. I you don't like it, there's a whole lot of space on the roulette tables for you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 766, brighteningskies wrote:Why on earth are you suddenly thinking Pine is bad when before you were sure it was just between me, Swift and WLC?? I really think you're overthinking it at this point.
Why on Earth are you suddenly against your own elimination when before you have been all for it?? I really think you're overscumming it at this point.

WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:29 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Okay, hope we can keep things civil without threats if people don't follow one kind of logic.

My head understands Almost50's reasoning, but my heart is more in line with Fuzzy's and skies thoughts. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
I think at this point by lack of more realistic options, Taylor would be the most logical choice for me. There is the skies scenario that I understand, and I guess if we can still win if we vote out skies and still have the Taylor option tomorrow, I could go with that.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

We certainly
can
win (and actually
will
) win if we vote out skies today. I will decide whom I will check between you (WLC) and Taylor, and if I get a guilty that would be it. If not we eliminate the other. Pine is NOT the Alpha Wolf. Myself and Fuzzy are mechanically confirmed. Italiano is the Jester. We have 2 eliminations at hand (today and tomorrow) and we have 3 suspects, one of which could be cleared tonight. So, ny logic is to eliminate the ine player
we know
is Corrupt (as the Alpha Wolf is definitely Corrupt) and check in the other two 9and that's IF the game doesn't end today, because IF skies is the Alpja WOlf the game is already over with him gone)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”