brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:28 am

Post by brighteningskies »

In post 724, Almost50 wrote:I actually want to eliminate skies!! "Didn't notice" an explicit count (the below quoted one)
In post 625, Almost50 wrote:Pine (4): WLC + A50 + Fuzzy + Swift
Fuzzy (1): skies
Italiano (1): Inso

WLC/Fuzzy (1): skies

No vote: Pine
+ "How do you know there's a Healer?" after I had explained it in details twice just doesn't add up.

I suggest we eliminate skies today, and I check Swift. If Swift is clear we eliminate WLC tomorrow. I just want to be on the safe side.

I read and reread and I can't see where you said but having poor reading comprehension is not a reason to yeet me.

Me being Corrupt is though so I would understand if y'all did burn me today, I would advise against it obviously but I think from y'alls perspective it makes sense since I'm non provable.

Not really sure what to do here as the sinner because I know I'm town but you don't so I don't have any defence other than I feel like I've been acting in towns best interests and trying to help find wolves.
If you could wait to yeet me that'd be great but I won't take it personally if you don't haha
Wenn Sie dies lesen, sind Sie zu nah
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i dont think we go after skies today. i think we go after WLC. im fine with being checked.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Here's what I meant by "being on the safe side": What IF I did get a Wolf on N0 who had been lucky enough to fake-claim a role that didn't get rolled in the game? And WHAT IF we had THREE Wolves not just two? In this case, we eliminate skies today and I get to check WLC tonight and regardless of whether they kill me or kill Fuzzy the Town still gets the result and can then decide to eliminate WLC (if Corrupt) or Swift (if WLC in Not Corrupt).

I do realize it's a bit of a stretch, but that's what I thought anyway.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 727, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i dont think we go after skies today. i think we go after WLC. im fine with being checked.
I am sorry but I can't take your vote into consideration at this time, seeing as IF we have 3 wolves then you are one 50% of the time

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

but you also know in your soulgut that im not a wolf
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I have NEVER been a "gut" player. I am ALWAYS a mechanical one. And besides, if you asked me who's scum right now my answer would be: I don't know. Everybody alive looks town enough to me. Someone's been playing exceptionally good.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Now, from a pure mechanical PoV, you should not have a problem eliminating skies today. A guilty id guaranteed on WLC (assuming you're town) and we have nothing to lose.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

With 7 alive right now we are either @5-1-1 or 4-2-1. We lose nothing if we are 5-1-1 because tomorrow we would be 3-1-1 (if skies is Town) and we will definitely know which of WLC/Swift to eliminate for the win.

My problem is if we are in a 4-2-1 situation, in which case skies is definitely a Wolf AND one of Swift/WLC is also a wolf. Get a miselimination coupled with a NK and we are @2-2-1

So,
mechanically
skies should be the elimination of today regardless

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@RFUZZY: Please put your vote down on skies for now. Do NOT say you're ready to move on yet.

@Pine: We really need to talk in realtime here

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Almost50 »

FTR, IF we did start with 3 Wolves it makes perfect sense for one to take the risk and fake claim there. If they're caught (via a CC) they have 2 more to play the game, but -more importantly- ot could have forced me to claim on D1 if the guilty was on someone else

brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:41 pm

I understand that you can't take my word for it but I'm Town.

Your reasoning about mechanics is sound though so even if you do burn me town hopefully should still win. :)

Just checking - you didn't seem to mention a scenario though where WLC and Tayl0r are both wolves only if one of them is. Would town still win on a mis-burn on me if they are both wolves?

If so, burn away but if not maaybe reconsider.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Looking back at some stuff 9and I will be first to admit it's my paranoia talking now):
In post 657, Tayl0r Swift wrote:can we take the positive confirmation that there was no news from the inn as a sign that the innkeeper is alive?
This doesn't even make any sense. How does "no news" lead to "innkeeper is alive". My guess is Wolf!Swift thought Inso was the CLairvoyant and I was the Innkeeper.

ALSO, both Swift and skies are the ones that questioned the Healer existence more than anyone else. Pine didn't say a word about it. Fuzzy didn't say a wold about it.
In post 659, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 658, Pine wrote:I'm prepared to claim now.

P-edit: Good question. I'll get back to you shortly
I am the Medium - Galron and Man With No Name both returned results as Non-Corrupt. I think it highly likely that MWNN was the Clairvoyant, as a lack of result N2 suggests the Clairvoyant was dead - and it wasn't Glitch.

I believe we are dealing with one more wolf. Galron was suspected of being a Defector, so his NC flip doesn't mean much, but Glitch was definitely a wolf (which is why I didn't bother scanning him).
you didnt bother scanning him? who did you scan? you scanned someone the wolves killed? just in case the wolves killed a wolf?
And this here looks like filler to me. It looks like someone who wanted to say something but found nothing to say so they just typed something. Pine already explained why he checked MWNN over the confessed Wolf.
In post 664, Tayl0r Swift wrote:my proposal is to ballot WLC today and then check me tonight.
In post 665, Tayl0r Swift wrote:then tomorrow when i come back non-corrupt we go after fuzzy (if tomorrow is a thing that happens)
And then THIS adds more suspicion in my mind. We had a Clairvoyant AND an Innkeeper. Why would Swift Automatically assume one is already dead? Because if both are alive (as is the case) we can't have both WLC and Fuzzy as "neither".

And the answer -again- is she assumed Inso was the Clairvoyant and I was the Innkeeper

This leads me to think about her
In post 679, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i wish we knew if it were pine or WLC who is clear. or if either of them is clear tbh.
Which now sounds as trying to keep Pine in the elimination pool based on WIFOM, while trying to force the Clairvoyant -if still alive- to claim (to verify whom was checked). In other words, she wanted to make sure if she did get the Clairvoyant in Inso or if it was me.

I suggest if we had only one wolf alive they would have white-flagged already. There is absolutely NO WAY for a lone Wolf to win here. Two is still very much doable though, so that's why I want to go for skies because if we have 2 Wolves then he is one 100% of the time.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Almost50 »

But first, one last note about Swift:
In post 730, Tayl0r Swift wrote:but you also know in your soulgut that im not a wolf
This is AtE and one that is mainly using her "feminine charm" on me. (We can definitely cyber-date after the game is over if you're interested) :P

brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:55 pm

I didn't question the existence of the Healer, I questioned how on earth a clairvoyant would know that because that knowledge doesn't make sense with your role.

Also I am very worried if you think I am 100% a wolf because I am not and if you mis-burn today if there are 2 wolves remaining it will be far less managable without my town vote.
Also I'm not a "he".
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:57 pm

In post 738, Almost50 wrote:
This is AtE and one that is mainly using her "feminine charm" on me. (We can definitely cyber-date after the game is over if you're interested) :P
Ok that seems inappropriate and a bit weird of you to say.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 736, brighteningskies wrote:I understand that you can't take my word for it but I'm Town.

Your reasoning about mechanics is sound though so even if you do burn me town hopefully should still win. :)

Just checking - you didn't seem to mention a scenario though where WLC and Tayl0r are both wolves only if one of them is. Would town still win on a mis-burn on me if they are both wolves?

If so, burn away but if not maaybe reconsider.
Now about this: YES. We still CAN win if there are two wolves and you are not one. I'd rather not discuss how right now so as not to give scum ideas.

HOWEVER, it does NOT look like WLC & Swift could be Scum together at all. I seem to recall Swift wanted to check Fuzzy/WLC and if NOT CORRUPT we eliminate the other, so if she's a Wolf WLC most definitely isn't.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 740, brighteningskies wrote:
In post 738, Almost50 wrote:
Ok that seems inappropriate and a bit weird of you to say.
Your name is not Tayl0r Swift, is it?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 739, brighteningskies wrote:Also I'm not a "he".
Noted, but I have a bad memory so excuse me if I misremember occasionally. I promise to try harder though.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK. I went to ISO Glitch and I am more confident now that a Swift/skies elimination wons us the game. I bolded and magnified relevant text, and I put in my own comments in a different colour.

In short, Glitch (in one single post) shaded Inso, Fuzzy & Elements while defending Swift & skies. I don't even need a check to tell if he had one p it's in this duo, and if he had two partners they are precisey these two,
In post 177, Glitch wrote:Reading from beginning. Quoting and responding as I go.
In post 50, WeyounsLastClone wrote:But with not all roles in the game, and as far as I understood with no reveal upon death, it might be better to wait at first to get some more nights of information.
This is not pro-village.
There is no motivation at all for town to try and keep WWs behind the curtain of the C/NC. C/NC is a great way to pressure them and out them without having to reveal
any
town PRs except the corrupt ones, which need to be outed anyway. Advocating not to reveal that information is anti-town. Scum points.
In post 83, brighteningskies wrote:
In post 82, Elements wrote:yes, so when you get a non-corrupt result you'll see it was a waste
A non corrupt result is never a waste as it proves you're telling the truth
It's suspicious to me that you're describing it as such. We can't just take at face value you're not a wolf or we're gonna all be gobbled up!
townpoints

If elements is scum,
scum!Skies would not say this
. No reason to call that out when you could just let someone else handle it.
In post 95, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 93, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Are you claiming priest or am i missing something?
stop rolefishing.
townpoints for Taylor
, eyebrow raised at fuzzy
In post 107, Tayl0r Swift wrote:town may have an advantage if we keep it quiet and just vote for who we think is scummiest. on the other hand, this is probably really bad since scum can simply rig the ballot by coordinating
Per the ruleset, scum does not have daytalk and their nighttalk is limited to only player names. I wouldn't be too concerned about that.

Swift suggesting scum coordinate right under out noses

Note: From then on they started debating on whether Elements/A50 should be on the ballot, and they ended up killing Elements anyway

I think Italiano vs Elements on ballot would be good. I was leaning towards being favorable of the idea of Elements vs Skies but the more I think through it, it just feels like we're lining up an Elements elim because no one is actually going to vote Skies,

What a GOOD way to justify not having your p on the ballot, while ensuring you either get rid of the TPR you want to kill or have 2 kills at night to take another -hopefully TPR- out.

Glitch ALSO tried to shade Inso here (please refer to the full post for details)

In post 174, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:-if he is the sinner then either him or Skies is lying and we need to execute one of them asap
If she's lying she's a great scum player, I have gotten real townie vibes from her the whole game. I'm not feeling her as the pick for the ballot.

I pitch
Elements vs Italiano
as our ballot today

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I am a lazy old fart, so I'm not going to ISO Glitch any further. I already got what I needed to.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Swift/skies: Which of you submitted the kill on me??

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Pine »

@A50 you have my attention. I've switched to a Swift vote.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

A50 you had a safe way to win the game and now you want to do something totally different? whats the plan here?
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:41 am

That's really solid actually.
Glitch did defend both me and swift.
From a town perspective it's probably either of us so definitely continue with that vote.
We should probably hear what WLC has to say before moving on though in case it's them.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”