TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:57 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

[quote"farside22"] I'm hopeful that the mod will eventual replace him so we can get someone who wants to play, playing the game. [/quote]

Well, he is scummy. The question is, is he a gimbo-type scummy, where its just what he does? If so, how are going to tell whether or not he is scum?

Strappado's post says something similar.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:23 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Albatross!

Do we have a majority on chenhsi? Needs prodding perhaps?

Albatross!
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:26 am

Post by SpyreX »

@ THe Internet:
I'll be V/LA from tomorrow morning until saturday. I will probably have some access, but not much as the internet is spotty and I usually have to borrow wifi. Don't lynch me while I'm gone, as I still have some cards to play in the event of a wagon.
That last line really struck me as a softclaim of sorts and a vague one at that. Thats all I meant.

Of the three you are the lest suspicious, but that caught my eye.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
The Internet
The Internet
Goon
The Internet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:33 am

Post by The Internet »

SpyreX wrote:@ THe Internet:
I'll be V/LA from tomorrow morning until saturday. I will probably have some access, but not much as the internet is spotty and I usually have to borrow wifi. Don't lynch me while I'm gone, as I still have some cards to play in the event of a wagon.
That last line really struck me as a softclaim of sorts and a vague one at that. Thats all I meant.

Of the three you are the lest suspicious, but that caught my eye.
I meant that I still had some arguments ready, in case I needed them.
Azimuth
Azimuth
Goon
Azimuth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:42 pm

Post by Azimuth »

Sad to see that we still haven't heard from killa seven.

If chenhsi doesn't post significantly soon after he's back from "camp," I agree that some action must be taken. Still, I would prefer prodding/replacement (preferably the latter) to lynching, at least for now.
strappado wrote:As far as you, Azimuth, prior to putting you on my scum list, I did make it known that I was getting suspicious of you, so it did not "come out of nowhere" and if you'd note it, my list came before everyone elses, so you can swallow that argument.
Although her suspicion of me is not highest on the list of reasons that I am suspicious of her, the fact must be pointed out that strappado did not mention my name until post 987, after at least two players had already voiced suspicions. Even then, she had only said she wanted to hear more from me; I didn't make her official list of suspects until four players had asked me questions (unless the enlightening post 993 was meant to be an announcement of suspicion). I maintain that she jumped on a suspect bandwagon, especially if I am truly the only person she really suspects besides chenhsi.

Speaking of which, she seems far too desperate to lynch chenhsi, even to the point of insulting players who are not voting for him. I understand her frustrations about chenhsi, but there is no call for names.

I think I remember arguing with Muerrto once when we were both townies, but I may have blocked the details from memory. Maybe it was just a dream.... :wink:
It's been a busy year, but I want to be back someday.
Oh, and...WAR KITTENS??
The Internet
The Internet
Goon
The Internet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:03 am

Post by The Internet »

Remember, Chenshi is at L-2 and has not claimed. Seeing that there are multiple people who have not yet voted that are suspicious of him, I urge them to wait until he claims (or refuses to).
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:43 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm pretty sure chenhsi is back from camp, as he posted as such in another game.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:56 am

Internet wrote: Remember, Chenshi is at L-2 and has not claimed. Seeing that there are multiple people who have not yet voted that are suspicious of him, I urge them to wait until he claims (or refuses to).
Certainly.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:50 am

Post by farside22 »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
Internet wrote: Remember, Chenshi is at L-2 and has not claimed. Seeing that there are multiple people who have not yet voted that are suspicious of him, I urge them to wait until he claims (or refuses to).
Certainly.
zzzzzzzzzzz
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Get on with it.

Vote Count:

chenhsi
(4) strappado, SpyreX, TheSweatpantsNinja, Lord Gurgi

killa seven
(2) imaginality, Azimuth
Muerrto
(1) elvis_knits
TheSweatpantsNinja
(1) farside22

Not Voting:
Pokerface, killa seven, Muerrto, The Internet, chenhsi

With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch or No Lynch
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

farside22 wrote:
Certainly.
zzzzzzzzzzz
lol...

So nobody else wants to lynch muerrto dead?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Certainly.
zzzzzzzzzzz
lol...

So nobody else wants to lynch muerrto dead?
Personal I think the internet or TSPN are very scummy. I'm not sure about Muerto at the moment. I think I need to read those comment again.
What about my top 2 suspects. Any thoughts on their scumminess.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

I think I know what you've said about TSPN, which I could see, but I don't remember what you said about the internet. I can go read those things and respond with my feelings.

Afterall, waiting for Chenhsi to show up seems like the stupidest thing anyone could do...
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

farside22 wrote:TheSweatpantsNinja

Post 3 votes IM for being silly and worthy of a BW. Post 4 talks about votes spyrex for speculating about PR (weren't others doing the same?) Post 6 calls out chensi and DBE for non contributing. ( I dont' feel at this point TSPN has a right to be pointing fingers) Looking at post 7. Why is LG scummy for his PR but not Bruce (imagine). Quick vote for DBE and wants to pursue LG tomorrow (why?). Post 10: This interaction with imagine. IDK just something (
imaginality wrote:
I also wonder whether (and again this may be bad tactics so don't hesitate to tell me if this is a silly idea) rather than lynch Bruce today and then lynch Bruce tomorrow if Bruce does turn out to be telling the truth about her role, we might be able to find out more if we let them both live tonight?
Well, there's something to that. Both their night actions are potentially confirmable.)
Post 15 Says IM is the play today (umm what happened with LG?) Post 20 did this post just contradict itself or is it me (
Anyway, Iron Man. An anti-town redirector does seem likely. We already know that scum have night abilities, Iron Man's play hasn't been at all pro-town, his ability isn't particularly pro-town, my vote will stay where it is for right now.)
Post 24. I hope the above written tells you what fluff LG was talking about.

In the end TSPN hasn't had a single opinion except LG lynch and really never has a reason why. His posting is less then thrilling and he is another one following along on the now chenhsi BW.

I'm done with my scum thoughts. I think TSPN and The internet are the scummiest. I bet my life on it.

vote: The internet
I seem to remember TSPN saying he was talking about luigi gangsta, not lord gurgi.

Does that have any bearing on your feelings farside?

But aside from that, I do have the general feeling that TSPN has been unhelpful this game. I've played with him before. I have the feeling that he doesn't always post super much, but he's usually pretty bold and understandable, and helpful despite not being long-winded. So, not sure if I have any specific problems with him, but my sense of his playstyle is different...
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

I'll have to look at the internet tomorrow. I had this idea that he was a replacement and that I couldn't remember who he was replacing for. So I checked the front page and found out he is not a replacement. lol. So, I'll have to look into that tomorrow since I have no idea what I'm talking about with him.
Talk nerdy to me.

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Umm... this:
elvis_knits wrote:I know I was in BM's elementla mafia (with four cults) and the cult could either recruit or kill each night. SO that's one example. And I know Muerrto was in that game with me, so that's probably why he brought it up.

BUT I do think Muerrto has been much less helpful and involved in this game than he was in elemental mafia. Which makes me suspicious of him.

I still support a chenhsi lynch, but I am also suspicious of Muerrto for his difference in playstyle from elemental, and the arguments he is using against spyrex.

unvote; vote muerrto
Is justification for this:
elvis_knits wrote:So nobody else wants to lynch muerrto dead?
How?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

elvis_knits wrote:
farside22 wrote:TheSweatpantsNinja

Post 3 votes IM for being silly and worthy of a BW. Post 4 talks about votes spyrex for speculating about PR (weren't others doing the same?) Post 6 calls out chensi and DBE for non contributing. ( I dont' feel at this point TSPN has a right to be pointing fingers) Looking at post 7. Why is LG scummy for his PR but not Bruce (imagine). Quick vote for DBE and wants to pursue LG tomorrow (why?). Post 10: This interaction with imagine. IDK just something (
imaginality wrote:
I also wonder whether (and again this may be bad tactics so don't hesitate to tell me if this is a silly idea) rather than lynch Bruce today and then lynch Bruce tomorrow if Bruce does turn out to be telling the truth about her role, we might be able to find out more if we let them both live tonight?
Well, there's something to that. Both their night actions are potentially confirmable.)
Post 15 Says IM is the play today (umm what happened with LG?) Post 20 did this post just contradict itself or is it me (
Anyway, Iron Man. An anti-town redirector does seem likely. We already know that scum have night abilities, Iron Man's play hasn't been at all pro-town, his ability isn't particularly pro-town, my vote will stay where it is for right now.)
Post 24. I hope the above written tells you what fluff LG was talking about.

In the end TSPN hasn't had a single opinion except LG lynch and really never has a reason why. His posting is less then thrilling and he is another one following along on the now chenhsi BW.

I'm done with my scum thoughts. I think TSPN and The internet are the scummiest. I bet my life on it.

vote: The internet
I seem to remember TSPN saying he was talking about luigi gangsta, not lord gurgi.

Does that have any bearing on your feelings farside?

But aside from that, I do have the general feeling that TSPN has been unhelpful this game. I've played with him before. I have the feeling that he doesn't always post super much, but he's usually pretty bold and understandable, and helpful despite not being long-winded. So, not sure if I have any specific problems with him, but my sense of his playstyle is different...
Yes I realize that LG was Lugi and that was an honest mistake between the 2, but his most recent comment about Chershi really bugged me. I feel like it's pushing for BS reason's at this point. Also my experince with TSPN is that he usually is an aggressive player and this time I'm seeing him sitting back offering little to nothing to this game. I don't recall his post style mind you, but he usually is aggressive. (I dislike meta honestly I think it doesn't matter how a person acts in one game versus another it is the game they are in now that I pay attention to). I don't like TSPN because he just is flying way too low on the radar and offers nothing to the scum hunt.
strappado
strappado
Goon
strappado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by strappado »

Azimuth - if me insinuating that there may be pansies in this game seemed like inappropriate namecalling, I'm sorry...
...that you're so sensitive.
http://strappado.mybrute.com
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Oh yay, I got prodded again...

Looking through the posts about me (since that's all I have time for right now), I see that some people want me to role claim? Should I?
I lost the game.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Albatross!

I support claim. Since we will not get much else.

Albatross!
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yes, claim so we can get some more information.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:45 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Muerrto wrote:Umm... this:
elvis_knits wrote:I know I was in BM's elementla mafia (with four cults) and the cult could either recruit or kill each night. SO that's one example. And I know Muerrto was in that game with me, so that's probably why he brought it up.

BUT I do think Muerrto has been much less helpful and involved in this game than he was in elemental mafia. Which makes me suspicious of him.

I still support a chenhsi lynch, but I am also suspicious of Muerrto for his difference in playstyle from elemental, and the arguments he is using against spyrex.

unvote; vote muerrto
Is justification for this:
elvis_knits wrote:So nobody else wants to lynch muerrto dead?
How?
You haven't been posting much... there's a whole lot of nothing to point to. Most of what you have done when you have been active is argue that cult =/= scum. Unhelpful. Not scum hunting. Even by your own definition since you think spyrex is cult and that cult =/= scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

strappado
strappado
Goon
strappado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:47 am

Post by strappado »

oh yay, chenhsi's back... and instead of actually jumping in the game and discussing things, he's letting us all vote on whether we want to hear a claim or not.
Thanks chenhsi...but honestly, I'd rather you start participating, answering questions, asking questions, posting...maybe even <gasp> scumhunting. But yea, if you are incapable or unwilling to do that, sure, feel free to claim, whatev'.
http://strappado.mybrute.com
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:06 am

Post by farside22 »

strappado wrote:oh yay, chenhsi's back... and instead of actually jumping in the game and discussing things, he's letting us all vote on whether we want to hear a claim or not.
Thanks chenhsi...but honestly, I'd rather you start participating, answering questions, asking questions, posting...maybe even <gasp> scumhunting. But yea, if you are incapable or unwilling to do that, sure, feel free to claim, whatev'.
Strap wins. :lol:
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:03 am

Chenhsi, in the name of all that is holy, claim.

Please.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”