Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

I don't think that's necessary anymore tbh. I think it's more valuable to let S_S to target whoever he wants to try and roleblock the kill
He's very likely town based on targeting me N1. Unless he thought I could be a wildcard cop who grabbed it?????
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Datisi »

oh i get how that clears s_s. dunno if that's the best course of action though.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Umlaut »

Yeah, we may or may not actually want to do it but it seemed worth pointing out the possibility for consideration.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Umlaut »

Also:
In post 1714, Grumpy Cat wrote:I'm.the neighbouriser. Targeted Gypyx N1 and it didn't go through, so can confirm S_S's block.
Dude, Grumpy, we were supposed to claim masons, you screwed up the gambit
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Datisi »

I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2, davesaz wrote:Night 3 Vigilante OR Vengeful
Jailkeeper OR Tracker
we're missing these two right? obviously if any of the VTs tried for either now's the time to say it etc etc
~M
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Damn, sorry. It seemed like Datisi had suffered enough waiting for me to claim, I didn't want to put him through that again.

I can confirm Umlaut is jailkeeper though. He told me in the PT he wasn't planning on claiming it yet, but guess he changed his mind.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Umlaut »

Hunh.
  • Peta and Clover are mechanically cleared
  • Datisi and Grumpy are almost mechanically cleared
  • I'm town
If S_S is town too then I guess the last scum did bus both their buddies after all.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:47 am

Post by iamausername »

i have no results to share that contradict anyone’s claim, so yeah, not confirming whether or not i have used my shot
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Umlaut »

Full role list (flips + claims)

DrDolittle [8] - Rolecop
Something_Smart [9] - Roleblocker
Umlaut [21] - vanilla (req. Universal Backup)
Almost50
[1] - 1-Shot Vigilante
Datisi [1] - Cop
Clover Ebi
[3] - vanilla
the worst [3] - vanilla (req. Universal Backup)
Hoopla
[5] - vanilla
Iconeum [5] - vanilla (req. Universal Backup)
Grumpy Cat [11] - Neighborizer
Gypyx
[11] - vanilla
petapan
[4] - vanilla
iamausername [4] - 1-Shot Watcher
Green Crayons [4] - vanilla

So far this all hangs together. As Datisi pointed out, if any of our VTs requested any of {Night 3 Vigilante, Vengeful, Jailkeeper, Tracker}, you should say so now because it means someone above you is lying.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Something_Smart »

spicey

so we have
yes {Clover, petapan}
literally throwing if scum {Datisi, S_S, Grumpy Cat}
no {DDL, Umlaut, tw, username, Crayons, Ico}

so we just execute someone in no and then leash each of me, Datisi, Grumpy to a different target in no. we should be able to autowin and then some; Datisi being scum is the only scenario where this is not ENTIRELY clear but I think it still is.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

My bet's on Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I’ll take that bet.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Not convinced S_S is cleared but certainly think he’s a late game elim if we leash per grump target.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Oh I picked cop bc I believe once I played this setup and nobody picked cop and it was lol
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:20 am

In post 1738, Green Crayons wrote:Not convinced S_S is cleared but certainly think he’s a late game elim if we leash per grump target.
I don't have to be; if I'm scum, I have to keep clearing people and I'll eventually run out of people to clear.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Oh I see
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Do the #s add up? If you’re scum and in terms of who you clear vs nk/day elim?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Like in terms of we already have enough clears + whoever else you add + we elim from the “no” pool
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:24 am

Currently: {3 cleared} {Datisi, S_S alive} {6 uncleared} -> Execute uncleared, RB an uncleared, Datisi is killed
{4 cleared} {S_S} {4 uncleared} -> Execute uncleared, RB uncleared, cleared is killed
{4 cleared} {S_S} {2 uncleared} -> At this point, there are enough executions to kill everyone including me.

If I ever stop killing then we can just burn through the uncleared and hit me last; that does me no good.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:25 am

Similar logic holds for Datisi, except it actually happens faster because he and I both get a clear tonight even if he kills me.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:26 am

And this is all assuming that Grumpy successfully neighborizes while a kill happens; if he isn't able to, then obviously we kill him instead.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Righteous
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Green Crayons »

If that’s the case and this game is locked up then I don’t really care if I’m first to go other than I’m not scum and I’m helped sway both the D1 1v1 that had a scum on it and then I’m pretty sure I was a big motivator in the gypyx elim.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Who is the pool for elim?

Return to “Completed Open Games”