Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:02 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Crazy wrote:
Adel wrote:
Crazy wrote:I just really want Iceman to die.
that is just about the scummiest think you said all game.
Lol. I doubt that.

But seriously, I can't concentrate with him around. Even if he's not lynched now, he'd be lynched very soon. Your case on him
was perfect,
and I'd be very surprised if he wasn't scum.
How was it perfect? If it was perfect, you should have no problem explaining to me why it was.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:00 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Regardless of how today's lynch turns out, I think Alabaska is the best player to look deeply into tomorrow. I can see the arguments against the other active lurkers, but Alabaska's posts go so far beyond active lurking that it needs a name all to itself, like "active utter worthlessness". Except for his posts about Iceman, all he does is say "that guy is scum/town" as if that defeats all argument to the contrary:
Alabaska J wrote:DO NOT LIKE OP WAGON (NOTE: I UNDERSTAND WHY IT HAS FORMED). GUARANTEE THERE IS SCUJM ON IT.

THAT IS ALL.
Alabaska J wrote:Why are so many people still voting Crazy?
Alabaska J wrote:Also, crazy (and OP by default) and dybeck are town; stop being stupid guys.
These three are the best of all:
Alabaska J wrote:
FoS: Firestarter
for his vote on RR out of nowhere…especially because his reasons were wrong…
Alabaska J wrote:
icemanE wrote:Hmm.... dybeck coming out of absolutely nowhere to throw down a vote on someone who isn't on either of the wagons, and who hasn't even been discussed as scummy yet... that's scummy.
FoS: dybeck
Very
happy with my vote.
Alabaska J wrote:Also, anyone read RR's post saying todsay was really informative like scum trying to keep a lynch from stalling? Almost makes me want to get off the wagon.
FoS: RR
So if we're to believe Alabaska here:
Firestarter voting RR out of nowhere is
scummy

Dybeck voting SSF out of nowhere is
not scummy
, but anyone who finds it scummy is
scummy

Alabaska almost voting RR out of nowhere is
pro-town

I would look forward to seeing Alabaska try to explain that, except he'll probably just FoS me for being wrong rather than actually contribute to discussion.
Do you want your possessions identified?
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:02 am

Post by OpposedForce »

Crazy wrote:
OpposedForce wrote:I'm inclined to think that Crazy just slips from view and then joins the nearest bandwagon.
LOL WUT? I was like the first person ever to be suspicious of Iceman.
LOL WUT? I DONT TINK DAT IS TRUE.

Vote:Crazy

This is basically what's crazy is saying: I want Iceman dead because everybody has their attention on him and I slipped out of view. Lynch him plz.

Crazy is too scummy to ignore. I'm reaffirming my vote.
The great blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it.
Seneca (7 B.C. - 65 A.D.)
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:07 am

Post by OpposedForce »

Erratus Apathos wrote:Regardless of how today's lynch turns out, I think Alabaska is the best player to look deeply into tomorrow. I can see the arguments against the other active lurkers, but Alabaska's posts go so far beyond active lurking that it needs a name all to itself, like "active utter worthlessness". Except for his posts about Iceman, all he does is say "that guy is scum/town" as if that defeats all argument to the contrary:
Alabaska J wrote:DO NOT LIKE OP WAGON (NOTE: I UNDERSTAND WHY IT HAS FORMED). GUARANTEE THERE IS SCUJM ON IT.

THAT IS ALL.
Alabaska J wrote:Why are so many people still voting Crazy?
Alabaska J wrote:Also, crazy (and OP by default) and dybeck are town; stop being stupid guys.
These three are the best of all:
Alabaska J wrote:
FoS: Firestarter
for his vote on RR out of nowhere…especially because his reasons were wrong…
Alabaska J wrote:
icemanE wrote:Hmm.... dybeck coming out of absolutely nowhere to throw down a vote on someone who isn't on either of the wagons, and who hasn't even been discussed as scummy yet... that's scummy.
FoS: dybeck
Very
happy with my vote.
Alabaska J wrote:Also, anyone read RR's post saying todsay was really informative like scum trying to keep a lynch from stalling? Almost makes me want to get off the wagon.
FoS: RR
So if we're to believe Alabaska here:
scummy

not scummy
scummy

pro-town

I would look forward to seeing Alabaska try to explain that, except he'll probably just FoS me for being wrong rather than actually contribute to discussion.
Good points. I see where your coming from. Reading your post I see he's pushed onto somebody with the same action he does later and dosen't give much reason for defending other players. I agree into looking into him tommorow. Good post.
The great blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:35 am

Post by icemanE »

Alabaska wrote: Also, crazy (and OP by default) and dybeck are town; stop being stupid guys.
OP stands for Orange Penguin here right? My lover? Who will be lynched if I'm lynched? Who you're saying is town? Could you PLEASE tell me then why your vote is on me if OP is town and will be lynched with me?

Abnormally large, swollen FoS: Alablaska
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:26 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Alabaska J wrote:
charter wrote:Alabaska, try again. How is OP town because you think Crazy is? Why do you think dybeck is town?

And no, RR's post was to make sure no one was convinced by the obviously faked conversation.
whoops I meant farside :oops: got the two lover pairs confused.

dybeck's posts are giving me townie vibes and what he said is making sense.

Also I think you are looking at the wrong RR post.
he already did iceman, he got OP and farside mixed he said.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:50 am

Post by Cephrir »

Not a huge fan of voting Darla right now. As far as I can see her only crime is lurking. An Iceman lynch today is still best IMO; if we don't do it now we'll just do it later honestly. Reminds me of a mini I recently completed, except there's still a good possibility they're scum.

EA makes a pretty good point though.

Also,
FoS: Anyone voting for Crazy
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:40 am

Post by Alabaska J »

Erratus Apathos wrote:So if we're to believe Alabaska here:
scummy

not scummy
scummy

pro-town

FoS: Erratus Apathos
he's so wrong.

jkjk

Firestarter had no case on RR; he was BSing one. That plus his vote coming out of nowhere makes him scum. I had a reason to believe RR was acting scummy, but I didn't feel it was strong enough to warrant a vote. I basically did
the exact opposite
of what Fire did and you are saying we did the
same thing
. dybeck, again had
reasons
, and he wasn't voting out of nowhere; he disagreed with the speed of the present wagon enough to try and derail it. Saying someone is scummy because they think we are about to mislynch a town and want us to look at other options is not gonna be viewed by me as anything but scummy unless you are Citizen Karne or something. I may disagree with dybeck about who to lynch but it doesn't make much sense to say what he is saying is scummy.

In other news, icemanE is clearly not reading the thread.
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:07 am

Post by charter »

Adel wrote:why don't you join me? she did put ice at lynch -1 without warning.
I like my iceman vote better.
Crazy wrote:Your [Adel's] case on him was perfect...
No.
Sleepy wrote:Like the vote but aren't switching? Why are you so eager for Darla's reread of SSF? What made you suspicious of SSF? Thoughts on dybeck?
I like my iceman vote better. One of Darla and SSF is scum I bet. No thoughts on dybeck right now.
Cephrir wrote:Also, FoS: Anyone voting for Crazy
No. Crazy is still scum.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:52 am

Post by pwnz »

I really can't understand why Crazy has been one hell of a cocky bitch ever since the focus has shifted off of him. It definitely rubs me the wrong way.

Other then that, I'm guessing that the icemanE train is just too far along to stop..

VOTE: DarlaBlueEyes

No-no L-1 without warning.
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:11 am

Post by cerebus3 »

I read through, but I don't really have much to say.

I think the firestarter/IcemanE lynch is the right move.

Darla putting IcemanE at L-1 while conversation is still going strong is noted.

I see what erratus is saying about Alabaska.

Anything else I forgot about that people want me to comment on?
"Insanity is the last defense of the master bureaucrat"

I am busy mondays through wednesdays, and sometimes thursdays. My posting with be sporadic during that time period.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

I'm not liking the "let's set up tomorrow's lynch" talk by a couple of players.

also adel has clearly gone mad with the power she has (or at least thinks she has) over the rest of the town.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

yea..I didn't realize that was a L-1 vote. My fault for not checking I knew he was high up :oops:

unvote

Pseudo-Vote Iceman.

Sorry guys.

As for SSK After re-reading I kinda just got the feeling he plays poorly/is one of those people who always seem scummy. I didn't really suspect him anymore so I forgot to post that.

*headdesk* Life's catching up with me this week, I apologize for being scatterbrained!
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Alabaska wrote:Also, anyone read RR's post saying todsay was really informative like scum trying to keep a lynch from stalling? Almost makes me want to get off the wagon. FoS: RR.
I truely think today was very informative, this game's been going on for less than two weeks and we're on page *26*. Lots of content in these pages, too. Why would scum even want to put their necks out to "keep a lynch from stalling", when it's super obvious that the lynch is gonna happen at deadline anyways?

This same point makes me not-so-suspicious of DBE, who I think just made a mistake due to lack of paying attention. Scum has no incentive to do what she did with deadline looming in, it just drew attention to her. Therefore, I think it's just bad play and doesn't indicate much about her alignment one way or the other.

I agree with EA that Alabaska is being mostly useless and somewhat contradicts himself to boot,
IGMEOY
. I also dislike Crazy acting so very smug. Regardless, PinguinIce are still by far the best lynch imo.

Adel wrote:The number of people who are suspicious of RR and yet are sharing a wagon with him are making me a bit nervous.
Huh? Who exactly are you talking about, besides Alabaska?
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by neko2086 »

I'm back. Getting caught up now.
In Tartiflette We Trust
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:46 pm

Post by Crazy »

OP wrote:How was it perfect? If it was perfect, you should have no problem explaining to me why it was.
Why do you want me to explain it? Adel's post is there; you can read it. Even if I was scum, I could just paraphrase that, you know.

I like, really, really want to mass-claim tomorrow. That probably sounds like back-tracking, but when Ice and Fire claimed as lovers, that was beautiful. Then if two scummy people were paired together again, we'd have another easy lynch.
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:01 pm

Post by neko2086 »

So we really like wagons until they get close to a lynch, I see. I'm perfectly happy with fire/op and ice getting lynched, but I see no need to curb discussion, so I'll leave my vote where it is. Penguin's vote on Crazy didn't help anything.

I can see what Adel is saying about Darla's vote, but it seems like she could have joined quite awhile ago if she was just going to bus. Not the most compelling case around.

Alabaska and dybeck are certainly worth looking into tomorrow. Presenting an opinion like it is a solid fact without backing it up doesn't help anything. Need to read into them more.

ThAdmiral, is there anything wrong with discussing possible lynch candidates for tomorrow when there is obviously not going to be any alternative to the ice/op lynch today? I see discussion happening, not necessarily the setting up of lynches.
In Tartiflette We Trust
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I don't want you to explain the case, I want you to say explain why you thought the case was perfect.

Scummy =/= Scum
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by icemanE »

OP, Crazy thought Adel's case was perfect because it accomplisehd exactly what he wanted - it took the focus OFF of Crazy (scum) and ON to me (clearly town).

The reasoning of "We're probably going to lynch iceman further down the road anyways, so we might as well do it now" is garbage. You're probably (if you have any brains whatsoever) going to lynch Crazy down the road, too. So why not HIM now!
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:46 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

Raging Rabbit wrote:Alabaska is being mostly useless and somewhat contradicts himself to boot
That's my playstyle get used to it ;) jkjk
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:55 pm

Post by icemanE »

That's my playstyle get used to it Wink jkjk
Not an excuse. I will be willing to lynch Alabaska today if the town is really insane enough to be opposed to a Crazy lynch today, but I don't want to be mislynched without a fight.
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:04 pm

Post by destructor »

kloud1516 replaces dybeck.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:58 pm

Post by OpposedForce »

Alabaska J wrote:
Raging Rabbit wrote:Alabaska is being mostly useless and somewhat contradicts himself to boot
That's my playstyle get used to it ;) jkjk
Alabaska there have been alot of points pinned onto you. Do you have anything to say within your defense about them instead of this? Pretty suspicous to avoid what has been directed at you.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:37 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

neko2086 wrote:ThAdmiral, is there anything wrong with discussing possible lynch candidates for tomorrow when there is obviously not going to be any alternative to the ice/op lynch today? I see discussion happening, not necessarily the setting up of lynches.
There's a fine line between discussing options and setting up lynches. I don't really think there's any danger of an actual chain-lynch being set up, but it's better to make sure of that by mentioning the possibility, methinks.
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:16 am

Post by destructor »

Bumping vote count to next page.
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”