Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 2494, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2492, Kaname Date wrote:
In post 2490, Flavor Leaf wrote:Hayasaka tracked Ampharos to Tris. Ampharos makes their target target them at night. Ampharos death soft guilties Tris because if Tris was making a night kill, it would kill Ampharos.

But there are other possibilities. ScumYou, ScumBEF, scumJJH, ScumMe, ScumNancy, ScumGamma, Scum basically anyone could have killed Ampharos and the same results would have happened, and both Hayasaka and Nancy can’t seem to comprehend that.
i see, thanks for the explanation. basically, Ampharos could simply have been the nightkill who also happened to target tris, which is why it's a softguilty.

but you'd rather Gamma's alignment flips than Hayasaka's?
Yeah, I’m done with Gamma vs Nancy
Has Xmas come early? That would make super happy. :)

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:09 pm

In post 2496, Kaname Date wrote:...wait, no, it still feels like you're town and were lying.
this game is ruining my brain.
We need to form a support group post-game.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:20 pm

In post 2497, Kaname Date wrote:i don't have much to add here, i guess. flip tris or Gamma.

but i'd still like to hear everyone's replies to who they would want alignment flipped in this situation.
Well I know if I die, Tris is confiscum since she claims the mods confirmed my “I do” I have real trouble believing we have a town bd + a town self-redirector even if it is on different nights. If anyone has an odd night anything, it would be great if they confirmed that, then it probably guilties Gamma because there has to be one odd night something in this setup and if someone claims that, then we know for sure Gamma’s lying but of course he could still be scum odd night, so it doesn’t necessarily mean anything. All I know is that I’m not tr his play and my negative because of my roleclaim is meaningless.

And @Gamma, despite what you may think, had you taken my advice any cased yourself and/or others as opposed to gaslighting my role claim for inane reasons, I would very likely be reconsidering.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:33 pm

In post 2497, Kaname Date wrote:i don't have much to add here, i guess. flip tris or Gamma.

but i'd still like to hear everyone's replies to who they would want alignment flipped in this situation.
I’m okay with either but my sanity obviously prefers Gamma but I don’t want that to influence things. My only hesitation on Tris is that Hya dying last night would have confiscummed her right, because if her claim is valid than I still wouldn’t have been protected last night but I really don’t see why Hya lies though. If Amy self-redirected Tris, then how does that make Hya scum? Even if Amy didn’t target Tris, she obviously didn’t target Hya, so even if not Tris, her death likely points to someone she sr and if Gamma is really an odd night anything. why didn’t he just say that when FL said I get a false negative because he could self-target but he said absolutely nothing. Why @Gamma? Why didn’t you claim odd night then?

~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2491, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2488, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2486, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2483, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2481, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2480, Kaname Date wrote:hold on, i'd rather not end the day here, it just started. did something happen?
Tris got soft guiltied, they acting like it’s a hard guilty, and I got tilted trying to explain why it’s a soft not a hard, even though I have Tris as scum.
See you have the problem I have a lot of the time where you try to pick at finer details that don’t matter in the broad scale, that got me in trouble a lot at school iirc
It’s fair to question certain things that line up with your own thoughts but getting tilted about probably means the thing I said
I disagree hard it doesn’t matter in a broad scale.
Okay
But do you have to argue that NOW?

Yes.

It is literally the most important thing in the thread right now.
Yeah I now see what you’re saying
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2503, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:

I’m okay with either but my sanity obviously prefers Gamma but I don’t want that to influence things. My only hesitation on Tris is that Hya dying last night would have confiscummed her right, because if her claim is valid than I still wouldn’t have been protected last night but I really don’t see why Hya lies though. If Amy self-redirected Tris, then how does that make Hya scum? Even if Amy didn’t target Tris, she obviously didn’t target Hya, so even if not Tris, her death likely points to someone she sr and if Gamma is really an odd night anything. why didn’t he just say that when FL said I get a false negative because he could self-target but he said absolutely nothing. Why @Gamma? Why didn’t you claim odd night then?

~M
Because I knew no matter when I claimed odd-night it was gonna be problematic, so I opted to leave it unspoken through the night, to influence scum actions. I was trying to get Flavor to acknowledge this and he didn’t, in a game he moderated I had an Odd Night Loyal Cop and, having replaced in, my predecessor claimed the role but not the odd night modifier. Because of that I was able to fake an innocent on someone who was very likely town but everyone was suspecting first no good reason Day 3. I came clean the next day but the goal was accomplished because we had already caught the last scum by then.
The fact Flavor didn’t acknowledge that feels a little suss
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2498, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2477, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2475, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2471, Flavor Leaf wrote:My first vote is roleblock.

You’re getting will boosted
I don’t understand. Are you saying my role will actually be useful tonight?

I forgot what that means - “will boosted”?

~M
Sorry, “strong willer”

You wouldn’t be able to be redirected or anything with that second vote on you.
So Gamma can’t bus drive me then because there can’t possibly be more redirector type roles.

I also didn’t like Gamma’s answer about the fun thing. If scum is aware especially if they have day chat, that a TA will investigate them, then of course unless they don’t post in the scum chat that night. My role is only good as a positive and with Tris very likely flipping scum, the TA is completely useless, so actually it’s probably better used on Tris, since her flip renders my coroning Amy pretty pointless. It’s still a pretty useless role but I’m not sure if I could use it to verify if your dead chat is real or not but it’s probably wasted on me with a Tris scumflip. You should will someone with an actual useful role. Like I seriously doubt Gamma bus drives me post Tris scumflip, so wtf’s the point?

~M
Even with daychat it’s still good to regroup during the night. And again I had no idea your role worked the way you say it does. Why are you making a suggestion based on info I didn’t have? If you did say that at some point feel free to show me when and where but I remember nothing about it.
<Embrace The Void>

Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:31 pm

In post 2506, Gamma Emerald wrote:

~M
Sorry, “strong willer”

So Gamma can’t bus drive me then because there can’t possibly be more redirector type roles.

I also didn’t like Gamma’s answer about the fun thing. If scum is aware especially if they have day chat, that a TA will investigate them, then of course unless they don’t post in the scum chat that night. My role is only good as a positive and with Tris very likely flipping scum, the TA is completely useless, so actually it’s probably better used on Tris, since her flip renders my coroning Amy pretty pointless. It’s still a pretty useless role but I’m not sure if I could use it to verify if your dead chat is real or not but it’s probably wasted on me with a Tris scumflip. You should will someone with an actual useful role. Like I seriously doubt Gamma bus drives me post Tris scumflip, so wtf’s the point?

~M
Even with daychat it’s still good to regroup during the night. And again I had no idea your role worked the way you say it does. Why are you making a suggestion based on info I didn’t have? If you did say that at some point feel free to show me when and where but I remember nothing about it.
My point being that all scum!anyone would need to do for me to get a negative result is to just not post last night. That’s why my role is meaningless wrt to negatives. Because scum is aware of my role, only positives mean anything and if anything was bus driven/redirected/etc. then maybe not even that but a positive is possibly useless whereas a negative isn’t and if we get a scumflip today, it is completely useless and coroner really only has any value on flipped scum but the only flipped scum obviously had no NAs but it only tells me their specific actions, not who they’re buddies with.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:33 pm

In post 2507, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2506, Gamma Emerald wrote:

~M
Sorry, “strong willer”

~M
My point being that all scum!anyone would need to do for me to get a negative result is to just not post last night. That’s why my role is meaningless wrt to negatives. Because scum is aware of my role, only positives mean anything and if anything was bus driven/redirected/etc. then maybe not even that but a positive is possibly usefFULL whereas a negative isn’t and if we get a scumflip today, it is completely useless and coroner really only has any value on flipped scum but the only flipped scum obviously had no NAs but it only tells me their specific actions, not who they’re buddies with.

~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

depending on the scum's role you can get some clears maybe?
<Embrace The Void>

Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:37 pm

In post 2509, Gamma Emerald wrote:depending on the scum's role you can get some clears maybe?
Maybe before I claimed.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:45 pm

In post 2505, Gamma Emerald wrote:

~M
Because I knew no matter when I claimed odd-night it was gonna be problematic, so I opted to leave it unspoken through the night, to influence scum actions. I was trying to get Flavor to acknowledge this and he didn’t, in a game he moderated I had an Odd Night Loyal Cop and, having replaced in, my predecessor claimed the role but not the odd night modifier. Because of that I was able to fake an innocent on someone who was very likely town but everyone was suspecting first no good reason Day 3. I came clean the next day but the goal was accomplished because we had already caught the last scum by then.
Was there also something similar to an even night cop in that? If not, what was the even night role?

~M
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Gamma, that went right over my head, and that was like 2016 when that was a big thing about my Odd-night and Cop claims.

“Boon got away with another Odd-Night Cop claim?” - TellTaleHeart

Hilarious stuff.

Also, Loyal and Disloyal was a phase on site for like a good 2 years, and now nobody uses them.

Also Weak was really huge.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Oh, the game you were an odd-night loyal cop.

Alright. There’s a lot of odd night, how was I supposed to connect those 2
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’ve also modded a lot of games.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Odd night fake claims are so 2016
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

1-shot Weak Friendly Neighbors, where the hell is that these days.

Gamma Emerald, FREAKING FIRE EMBLEM HEROES MAFIA :lol: :lol: :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’ve played way too much Mafia...
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

2019-2020 have been my worst years for playing scum, even though I would say I am vastly superior to where I was before.

I just miss being the underdog.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

What was that game, BooneyToonz 4?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Ia nobody listening to me?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

IS NOBODY LISTENING TO ME?

It's ok. I have to yell form up in this tower. I forgive you all. Don't know if it changes anything re: gamma but maybe it will help.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2511, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2505, Gamma Emerald wrote:

~M
Was there also something similar to an even night cop in that? If not, what was the even night role?

~M
There was an even night gunsmith
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2519, Flavor Leaf wrote:What was that game, BooneyToonz 4?
Yeah, the one with Symbiotic

Also what’s up BEF?
<Embrace The Void>

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2523, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2519, Flavor Leaf wrote:What was that game, BooneyToonz 4?
Yeah, the one with Symbiotic

Also what’s up BEF?

Barring no interference you were RB'd last night.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”