Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:19 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 221, insomnia wrote:If you're gonna call every scummy person a jester then this is gonna be a long game.
You have now become the townie person I will follow. So who are we voting for buddy?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

Let me think aloud..

Assuming worst case scenario; we are in 7-3-1. We need to eliminate a WOLF or we will lose. Why? because with a miselimination coupled with a NK we would be in a 5-3-1 situation. We cannot afford to eliminate the Jester then, but scum can 9and probably will). They get 2 NKs and win as they reach parity with the town. They could also let us put Italiano on the ballot (tomorrow) and pit him against a townie, so we can choose between going into the night with 5-3 (and them having 2 NKs) or going into the night as 4-3-1 (and them having one NK). Now if we do eliminate the Jester today we would be at 7-3 going into the night (with the Wolves having 2 NKs) which means we are 5-3 tomorrow. Still not an ideal situation and I don't know what to do at this point.

So, do we take our chances and aim for a WOLF today?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:17 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 225, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 221, insomnia wrote:If you're gonna call every scummy person a jester then this is gonna be a long game.
You have now become the townie person I will follow. So who are we voting for buddy?
you wouldn't guess
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Glitch »

A50 - Who would you suggest putting on the ballot if not Italiano?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

I just said I don't know anymore. I am least impressed by WLC's play so far, and I lowkey suspect Galron for Defector. We do npt need to eliminate the Defector to win though, but it's one less anti-town slot anyway.

Do you have any better suggestions/cases?

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 226, Almost50 wrote:Let me think aloud..

Assuming worst case scenario; we are in 7-3-1. We need to eliminate a WOLF or we will lose. Why? because with a miselimination coupled with a NK we would be in a 5-3-1 situation. We cannot afford to eliminate the Jester then, but scum can 9and probably will). They get 2 NKs and win as they reach parity with the town. They could also let us put Italiano on the ballot (tomorrow) and pit him against a townie, so we can choose between going into the night with 5-3 (and them having 2 NKs) or going into the night as 4-3-1 (and them having one NK). Now if we do eliminate the Jester today we would be at 7-3 going into the night (with the Wolves having 2 NKs) which means we are 5-3 tomorrow. Still not an ideal situation and I don't know what to do at this point.

So, do we take our chances and aim for a WOLF today?
i doubt the setup is 7-3-1, that seems pretty scum-sided especially with the 1 being a positive utility role for scum. that said i kinda support going for a wolf today and gambling that if we fuck up, the wolves will kill the jester and get a double-kill for themselves
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 229, Almost50 wrote:I just said I don't know anymore. I am least impressed by WLC's play so far, and I lowkey suspect Galron for Defector. We do npt need to eliminate the Defector to win though, but it's one less anti-town slot anyway.

why defector over wolf?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 231, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 229, Almost50 wrote:I just said I don't know anymore. I am least impressed by WLC's play so far, and I lowkey suspect Galron for Defector. We do npt need to eliminate the Defector to win though, but it's one less anti-town slot anyway.

why defector over wolf?
In post 62, Galron wrote:I'm non corrupt.
In post 96, Galron wrote:I'll volunteer to be checked.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

I also do not get how Elements thought he had "almost claimed"m but I don't want to pour more oil on the fire. When I re-ISO'd him after we went head-to-head I thought he might be the Witch, because he said this:
In post 68, Elements wrote:I had thought about this, but then surely the wws just kill whoever the clairvoyant targets?
Unless there's a witch who can stop the kills I don't see how that's particularly helpful
And then said:
In post 72, Elements wrote:hmm, yes
in that case i'd like wmc to be copped atm
So I figured he may have thought the chamge in his PoV suggested he was the Witch.

@Elements: Copuld you please clarify what it was that you thought should have given you away as the BARD??

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Elements »

In post 82, Elements wrote:yes, so when you get a non-corrupt result you'll see it was a waste
this is what I thought would've given it away
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 234, Elements wrote:
In post 82, Elements wrote:yes, so when you get a non-corrupt result you'll see it was a waste
not really. even now i dont see why that says youre a bard.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 229, Almost50 wrote:Do you have any better suggestions/cases?
If we are taking the claimed Jester out of the equation? I could maybe be persuaded to Gal but need to go back and check that again. I still want Elements on ballot. Bard claim is weak at best and 82 is not a convincing crumb. If he wanted to crumb his role he could have done a clear job but that just looks like caught scum trying to use a coincidental post as a crumb.

My next choice after elements and Italiano would be because I really dont like the anti town attitude in and . Honestly as long as elements is on ballot I probably will vote there but the ballot phase will be important for confirming that and putting the secondary on the ballot on trial. What's your take when you ISO insomnia? Do you see enough reason to ballot him with some pressure? I feel like putting anyone on ballot is going to reveal heavily AI content from them, and insomnia seems like a good candidate there. I would hate to judge off just one incident and then I'm wrong but balloting him could help us sort him further. It's just so far the limited content is 159 and 160 that is scummy and the rest is NAI to me so ballot seems fair.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

hmm just had a shower thought. its kinda important that we decide as a town BOTH people we want on the ballot, and assign people to vote for each. people can then confirm when theyve voted and this will allow us to control who is on the ballot. otherwise scum could see that someone (e.g. italiano is clearly the most voted person) and then vote an obvtown, so that the ballot is obvtown + italiano forcing us to kill italiano or whomever. today with italiano it wouldnt be that bad, but if scum can force two townies onto the ballot that puts us in a pretty rough spot.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

if someone who is supposed to be on the ballot winds up not being on the ballot this gives us a pretty small pool to shoot in for presumably multiple scum
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Glitch »

It's a good idea unless we can't get enough people on the same page about what 2 are on ballot and we are running out of time. My current vote is on Elements and unless something happens in the next few hours before deadline it's staying parked there. I have every intention of eliminating that slot unless something changes. The second on ballot I would love to see Italiano but it doesn't seem like the town is unanimous enough on that to push it to assigned votes. Who would be on board with assigned votes, and if so, are you opposed to Italiano as second slot and who would you rather see? We need to pick up the pace because we are almost out of time.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Glitch »

I'd join assigning slots for Elements as slot 1 and any of the following for slot 2 - Italiano, Gal, insomnia, Fuzzy
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Glitch »

Ebwop sorry
Assigning votes I guess I meant to say*
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Elements »

In post 235, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
you can only see a non corrupt result if there is a bard
All my completed games
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 242, Elements wrote:
im pretty sure the clairvoyant gets a night action PM right? also the fact that there might be a bard doesnt mean youre the bard
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Elements »

no one is ccing my bard claim
All my completed games
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 236, Glitch wrote:
In post 229, Almost50 wrote:Do you have any better suggestions/cases?
If we are taking the claimed Jester out of the equation? I could maybe be persuaded to Gal but need to go back and check that again. I still want Elements on ballot. Bard claim is weak at best and 82 is not a convincing crumb. If he wanted to crumb his role he could have done a clear job but that just looks like caught scum trying to use a coincidental post as a crumb.

My next choice after elements and Italiano would be because I really dont like the anti town attitude in and . Honestly as long as elements is on ballot I probably will vote there but the ballot phase will be important for confirming that and putting the secondary on the ballot on trial. What's your take when you ISO insomnia? Do you see enough reason to ballot him with some pressure? I feel like putting anyone on ballot is going to reveal heavily AI content from them, and insomnia seems like a good candidate there. I would hate to judge off just one incident and then I'm wrong but balloting him could help us sort him further. It's just so far the limited content is 159 and 160 that is scummy and the rest is NAI to me so ballot seems fair.
I am using my knowledge of Insomnia's play + my knowledge of how Elements is almost always misplaying as TPR to clear them both at this point. I probably wouldn't vote either of them today. Also, Bard is provable. If we do get the public announcement at the start of D2 them Elements is confirmed.

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:37 am

Post by insomnia »

Glitch - what makes 159 and 160 anti-town and why is that wolfy as opposed to not just...anti-town??
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 240, Glitch wrote:I'd join assigning slots for Elements as slot 1 and any of the following for slot 2 - Italiano, Gal, insomnia, Fuzzy
I'll veto Elements from that list on the basis he can be confirmed by tomorrow.

If I could avoid placing Inso/Fuzzy on the ballot too I would. If I'm not I'm not too misguided, I'd say it's between WLC/Galron & YOU (Glitch).

My suspicion of Glitch stems from in which he states this:
In post 177, Glitch wrote:
In post 50, WeyounsLastClone wrote:But with not all roles in the game, and as far as I understood with no reveal upon death, it might be better to wait at first to get some more nights of information.
This is not pro-village. There is no motivation at all for town to try and keep WWs behind the curtain of the C/NC. C/NC is a great way to pressure them and out them without having to reveal
any
town PRs except the corrupt ones, which need to be outed anyway. Advocating not to reveal that information is anti-town. Scum points.
But doesn't follow up. never mentions WLC again, and doesn't include him on the ballot candidacy!

He also is fence-sitting the read on Galron on that same post. Galron has now probably blown his cover, so that is why Glitch decided to include him on his lost of candidates on the ballot, but we know both "main" Wolf team members know the others; including the Defector, so they probably won't vote him off.

I am calling for the Town now to put Glitch and WLC on the ballot, as I am confident enough that's the correct solve. We need to collectively make sure to not vote outside these two, so if the Wolf team all vote someone else we still have one of them at least.

Note that Wolves do NOT have daytalk, so it's gonna be a shot in the dark for them to collectively vote the same person. Add to that the Jester. I am willing to strike a bargain with Italiano here: Join us.. making it possible for us to go 4 on Glitch and 4 on WLC, thus guarateeing both are on the ballot. 6-2-1 tomorrow and we do Galron, thus 5-1-1 on D3, at which point we can eliminate Italiano and have it at 3-1-0 on D4.

P.S. This is your best option, Italiano. Scum won't shoot you because they want to hunt down the TPRs. If you don't accept, then we can still try to eliminate WLC/Glitch is succession to win the game without you.

Please announce your decision ASAP.

@Town: Now who is nomibating WLC and who is nominating Glitch?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 242, Elements wrote:
You're talking about the PUBLIC announcement. The Clairvoyant still gets the result either way. But I now see what you meant by "2 confirmed townies"

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

@T-Swift: Please don't make me second guess my TR on you. bard claim + No CC + morning announcement = Elements is confirmed Bard.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”