Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Pine »

Apologies all, I will read through this first thing in the morning.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 174, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:He Glitz
Please catch up as fast as you can

in the mean times.....we are claiming Corrupt/Non Corrupt. We also are deciding who to ballot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italian has to be the sinner ,seducer or a wolf
-if he is the sinner then either him or Skies is lying and we need to execute one of them asap
- If he is the seducer = I would think there was a priest. I can not imagine having two false positive -This seems like it would make the game very scum leaning. Suposing there is atleast 2 scum. If he is the seducer he needs to claim the next post or get balloted

if we have a priest he/she needs to claim so we can confirm we have a sinner and a suducer and who the Sinner is.

Elements should not claim.......He does need to explain his action better
why are you now saying elements shouldnt claim when you were pushing so hard for info before?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Glitch »

Reading from beginning. Quoting and responding as I go.
In post 50, WeyounsLastClone wrote:But with not all roles in the game, and as far as I understood with no reveal upon death, it might be better to wait at first to get some more nights of information.
This is not pro-village. There is no motivation at all for town to try and keep WWs behind the curtain of the C/NC. C/NC is a great way to pressure them and out them without having to reveal
any
town PRs except the corrupt ones, which need to be outed anyway. Advocating not to reveal that information is anti-town. Scum points.
In post 73, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Unless anyone claim corrupt , we need to asume that the everyone besides the Skies are non corrupt.
Please help me understand this. I don't understand why we should assume that everyone besides the claimed sinner is not corrupt when we know for sure there is an entire faction of corrupts lined up in the playerlist.
In post 83, brighteningskies wrote:
In post 82, Elements wrote:yes, so when you get a non-corrupt result you'll see it was a waste
A non corrupt result is never a waste as it proves you're telling the truth
It's suspicious to me that you're describing it as such. We can't just take at face value you're not a wolf or we're gonna all be gobbled up!
townpoints
If elements is scum, scum!Skies would not say this. No reason to call that out when you could just let someone else handle it.
In post 95, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 93, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Are you claiming priest or am i missing something?
stop rolefishing.
townpoints for Taylor, eyebrow raised at fuzzy
In post 96, Galron wrote:I'll volunteer to be checked.
In post 97, Galron wrote:Looking at the deadline, we have a little less than 48 hours to deadline. I think we should start talking about who we want on the ballot. The talk about claiming and targeting is informative, but I know I'm used to longer deadlines on this site, so I don't want to lose the forest for the trees. We should be talking about the ballot in addition to the other stuff.
I don't know if I should SR this or TR this. It's a little fishy to me. Could ww be ballsy enough to volunteer to be checked knowing that if they volunteer it, their own publicized innocence and faith in town keeps town from suspecting them enough not to investigate them? Is this some sort of work around to not get checked? Or is this genuine? Idk which way to take this. Null but eyes on Gal.
In post 107, Tayl0r Swift wrote:town may have an advantage if we keep it quiet and just vote for who we think is scummiest. on the other hand, this is probably really bad since scum can simply rig the ballot by coordinating
Per the ruleset, scum does not have daytalk and their nighttalk is limited to only player names. I wouldn't be too concerned about that.
In post 110, ItalianoVD wrote:I don’t know anything about all this claiming and whatnot, but anybody that doesn’t put their hand up to be checked is a wolf. :giggle:
This is so shallow. Everyone is going to say they're okay with being checked after seeing how that element pressure went down.

--

Page 6 - A50 vs Elements

A50 needs to calm down and take a chill pill but 100% of what A50 is saying is accurate here and unless something comes up on the next two pages Elements needs to go on ballot.
In post 139, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:A50
We dont know Spicers tole... it could be a town helpful role. I hate to nuke a role that we do not know about. I dont think we should assume there is a defecror... we should be careful that there
is one. Saying that Garlon could be a defector

Elemental-
You soft claimed then danced around the role. Your actions are suspicious. Tell us why we should not ballot you?I really hope you are not the cop bc uf thats the case the town has just lost.

if we dont have a clear pick close to deadline we should ballot Skies. IMHO
This kinda pings me. Everything you wrote here is the easiest argument you could have made. A50 already made all these points on Elemental and talking about not elimming my slot because Spicer was inactive is a super easy lamist move.
In post 149, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i think we should put a50 on the ballot. that whole exchange i was thinking STOP MAKING ELEMENTS OUT, and a50 kept pushing and pushing for a claim. thats really not a good look.
I've leaned town on Taylor so far. But I don't get why the A50 push on elements was bad. Can you please clarify why it's a bad move on A50's part other than just how worked up he was?
In post 150, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i also think we should stop speculating about elements' role, and probably give elements a pass, at least for today. if elements survives to endgame itll be pretty obvious that elements is scum. no need to waste an elim on what is prolly a town pr shitting the bed
Hold up, why would elements surviving to endgame make him scum? What if he's town and wws leave him alive so he's their day target for an elim late game? This thought process doesn't follow through all the way. Are there
other
reasons you don't want us to ballot elements?
In post 159, insomnia wrote:
In post 151, ItalianoVD wrote:I guess I should just say now that I am corrupt. My win conditions are a little difficult, but doable. As far as who to put on ballot I accidentally did an iso of A50 and my gosh man are you always this emotional? :eek: It could be wolf theatre, but actually no I like Elements; seems the most town. Anybody that trolls like that has to be town.
what a yikes follow-up on Elements my guy lol.

I'm probably putting Italiano on the ballot. I don't really care for mechanics tbf, I'm just gonna do hunting like I usually do.
A50 was a TR to begin with and then he addressed the disaster of 159 and it just solidified him on my TRs list. I think Italiano vs Elements on ballot would be good. I was leaning towards being favorable of the idea of Elements vs Skies but the more I think through it, it just feels like we're lining up an Elements elim because no one is actually going to vote Skies, so we're just trying to lock in an Elements elimination in the Accusations phase. But if we put 2 players who are looking scummy in the ballot they can fight it out for five days while we grill them and we can have a good, genuine, and not-forced vote. I'm still not all the way caught up yet but I'm close and this is the direction I'm leaning.

That said. After a quick ISO of you, I wouldn't be opposed to having you on the ballot either. You joined the wrong game if you "don't really care for mechanics," and, "just want to hunt like usual," and then openly wanting to sheep A50's mechanics understand you announced in 160. The best way to catch scum in this setup is understanding and using the mechanics of the game because flips will not be announced. When we kill someone off their alignment is not announced so we have to work carefully and intentionally here, and your attitude regarding game mechanics don't seem pro-village.
In post 174, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:-if he is the sinner then either him or Skies is lying and we need to execute one of them asap
If she's lying she's a great scum player, I have gotten real townie vibes from her the whole game. I'm not feeling her as the pick for the ballot.

Why should elements not claim? His disastrous soft claim has been a mess.

I'm NC. Anyone left who hasn't claimed C or NC needs to do so asap. I'll need to go back and check to see if anyone has been hiding behind that curtain. I pitch
Elements vs Italiano
as our ballot today. I think we have a great chance of killing off scum if we run both of them up and grill them for five days. The scum will have to crack under the pressure. Secondary choices would include insomnia and Fuzzy but I would much prefer the former.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

@Almost50: A lot of what has been said up to this point is Greek to me so I didn’t say too much about it. I said I was corrupt because I am. I figured I’d play up to my alignment. You‘re the one that is assuming what my faction is. And why did you highlight the s in conditions?

I caught the interaction with Almost50 and Elements and that’s why I said what I said about. Don’t understand the correlation between me and Elements that people are trying to frame. I was saying I think he’s town because of the trolling. Someone explain it to me again and if you guys want me on the ballot, just ask me nicely. ;)
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 178, ItalianoVD wrote:@Almost50: A lot of what has been said up to this point is Greek to me so I didn’t say too much about it. I said I was corrupt because I am. I figured I’d play up to my alignment. You‘re the one that is assuming what my faction is. And why did you highlight the s in conditions?

I caught the interaction with Almost50 and Elements and that’s why I said what I said about. Don’t understand the correlation between me and Elements that people are trying to frame. I was saying I think he’s town because of the trolling. Someone explain it to me again and if you guys want me on the ballot, just ask me nicely. ;)
there are five possible corrupt roles: three are scum, the other two are sinner and seducer. neither of them has non-standard wincons
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

@Taylor
I was only interested in a priest claim..... Its the only role that should be revaeled atm besides the two corrupt town roles . As I said it would help confirm Skies as the sinner and if there is a seducer at play

@Glitz
post 70- Non corrupt by ommission of a claim. This is to force the wolves from claiming corrupt later on thus making their job harder and the clairvoyant job easier. My goal is to get a NC or corrupt claim by the end of day 1

-Post 93 - explained in my response to Taylor

- 139- and..... just bc it is not a complex answer does not mean its not a good answer. A simple question was asked and a simple answer is given. I dont think anyone ever cause me of being cool .....

Ok...Am getting this straight you prefer Skies over Italian. It sounds like you not going to pick sky bc you do not think he will get enough votes so you are choosing Italian instead. Is this right or am I misunderstanding you?

@Italian
Please role claim or be balloted...last chance.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

In post 151, ItalianoVD wrote:I guess I should just say now that I am corrupt. My win conditions are a little difficult, but doable. As far as who to put on ballot I accidentally did an iso of A50 and my gosh man are you always this emotional? :eek: It could be wolf theatre, but actually no I like Elements; seems the most town. Anybody that trolls like that has to be town.
How can they be 'a little difficult'? They're all listed. And if you're madman or jester, you'd not be corrupt.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 168, Galron wrote:
In post 157, insomnia wrote:
In post 110, ItalianoVD wrote:I don’t know anything about all this claiming and whatnot, but anybody that doesn’t put their hand up to be checked is a wolf. :giggle:
I don't really like this post - he's basically saying he read the Elements conflict but isn't really standing too much on his point / exploring Elements' slot or reasoning, just basically waves hello while driving by.
How do you get that IVD is referring to Elements at all there? I took from it that IVD wasn't sure about the mechanics but knew that he needed to be open about being checked. Now if you want to talk about , I think that's a post worth tearing into like monkey did. If you had made this post using 151 as context, I could see you maybe coming to a conclusion that IVD was hand waving at the Elements claiming situation, but you didn't address 151 until later, so that's out. I guess the only way I can see you coming to the conclusion you did is because of the proximity of the Elements posts to , but that's some major assuming.
I think you're mixing up events. Elements said that checking him would be a waste ; IVD made a point about people saying that being suspicious but that's about as far as he went, and then he goes to town read him after he is being more adamant about not being checked.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by insomnia »

My point was that I assume he read the thread up to that point, so if he saw Elements typing the fact that he wouldn't like being checked out, then why'd he not mention that Elements is looking bad for it.

It's not a major assumption, unless Italiano checks the thread up to a certain post and then just dips then I'd say your assumption is more far-fetched than mine.

I mean, for you to refute the point I was making means that you'd basically say Italiano saw the "let's claim corrupt / non corrupt" post, responded to it by saying some silly stuff and then didn't bother to catch up at all. On top of that, Elements was being even more adamant about not being checked, which would make you think he'd be more weary, instead Italiano didn't really care about Elements and just called him town, which goes against his previous post.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:27 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 180, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Ok...Am getting this straight you prefer Skies over Italian. It sounds like you not going to pick sky bc you do not think he will get enough votes so you are choosing Italian instead. Is this right or am I misunderstanding you?
No not at all. I prefer Italian over skies because I TR skies and feel like Skies vs Elements is a manipulation of the ballot phase. Ballot should be scummiest vs scummiest unless we have 100% caught scum. If we have caught scum then let's do the towniest vs caught scum that way we force the elimination because no true town would vote for the towniest and therefore the WWs can't throw the ballot phase in their favor like they may if we line up two scummies and one is town. They could work that somehow. But if we put one in ballot that we all know and agree isn't the elim that day because we have caught scum we have manipulated the ballot for us instead of the wolves.

All the said, while elements is scummy AF he isn't caught and confirmed. I'm pretty confident there is scum between elements and italiano so if we run the both in ballot and grill them hardcore then the scum will hopefully crack under pressure and we can get a clear picture of who to elim.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:57 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 180, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote: @Italian”o”
Ooh an ultimatum. I don’t do ultimatums.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:36 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

In post 185, ItalianoVD wrote:
Fair enough...please claim.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

there were several questions and posts directed at you. to ignore all of them to make that simple statement screams jester to me. no one would be that brazen as scum.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

Guys, Italian is now confirmed!Scum to me. He F'd up big time and is now stalling because he doesn't know what to do and can't find an out from the corner he put himself in.

As for Elements, he's not a WW. He's just bad TOWN.

We have everybody claiming C/NC now. Only brighteningskies & Italiano claimed NC. Everyone else explicitly claimed NC, except for Pine, but he did claim "Not Sinner or Seducer".

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

^This means any Corrupt check by Clairvoyant is now a hard guilty.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Fuzzy: Re your 174, you are focused on the Corrupt bit of Italiano's claim, but overlooking the mention of "win conditions" that are "a little difficult, but doable."

And now he has added insult to injury by refusing to claim his role.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

A50 why do you think italiano is scum over jester?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:19 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 191, Tayl0r Swift wrote:A50 why do you think italiano is scum over jester?
I can’t be jester. I said I was corrupt.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:20 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 188, Almost50 wrote:Only brighteningskies & Italiano claimed NC.
If we claimed non-corrupt then what’s the problem?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:21 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 186, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
Fair enough...please claim.
We have time. There was an extension.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:28 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 190, Almost50 wrote:@Fuzzy: Re your 174, you are focused on the Corrupt bit of Italiano's claim, but overlooking the mention of "win conditions" that are "a little difficult, but doable."

In post 190, Almost50 wrote:@Fuzzy: Re your 174, you are focused on the Corrupt bit of Italiano's claim, but overlooking the mention of "win conditions" that are "a little difficult, but doable."

Has anyone besides skies claimed their role? What’s your role?

BTW, I like . Glitch you sly dog you.

Oh sorry, no pun intended. :mrgreen:
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

italiano could you please list all the possible corrupt roles that arent scum-aligned for us? just so we know we're on the same page?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 191, Tayl0r Swift wrote:A50 why do you think italiano is scum over jester?
If he's Jester we still need to ship him out. Jester is never going to side by town.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 193, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 188, Almost50 wrote:Only brighteningskies & Italiano claimed NC.
If we claimed non-corrupt then what’s the problem?
That was a typo and you know it. Only you and brighteningskies claimed CORRUPT

ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:04 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

@Taylor: Sinner and Seducer