BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:27 pm

Post by BridgesAndBaloons »

unvote
I believe the claim.
Signature:
[size=84]This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit[/size]
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:12 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Prods were already sent.

VC will be coming later
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:03 am

Post by M4yhem »

Oh yeah, I forgot the 'at deadline' clause.

I guess I'd better vote for someone who has lots of vote already.
Unvote, Vote:Minineko
she's not really contributing.

Also, it would be real nice if anyone still not voting would take a stand by voting for someone at this point.
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:27 am

Post by strife220 »

There are 16 people left in this game and we can't muster up anymore than 2 or 3 votes towards someone's lynch?

Heavy suspicion here towards those that are active on the site but ignoring this game when we're on deadline.
Limited access, Aug 29 - Sept 3
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:27 am

Post by strife220 »

BridgesAndBaloons wrote:
unvote
I believe the claim.
If you believe the claim, then by unvoting him, you are effectively voting him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:28 am

Post by farside22 »

strife220 wrote:There are 16 people left in this game and we can't muster up anymore than 2 or 3 votes towards someone's lynch?

Heavy suspicion here towards those that are active on the site but ignoring this game when we're on deadline.
I voted. What is the VC at anyways?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:33 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

strife220 wrote:Any, votes FOR you also count as regular votes. So votes on you = # of people voting you + # of people not voting you?
What? If the total votes on M4yhem is # of people voting him + # of people not voting him then he has
all the votes

From what I gather, the number of votes on M4yhem is # of people voting him + # of people not voting whatsoever, but only at deadline.
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by strife220 »

strife220 wrote:Any, votes FOR you also count as regular votes. So votes on you = # of people voting you + # of people not voting
you
?
Fixed.
If he's claiming the role I quoted from the "mafia discussion" thread, then yea, doesn't count until deadline, which means he'll probably be lynched today.
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:41 pm

strife220 wrote:
BridgesAndBaloons wrote:
unvote
I believe the claim.
If you believe the claim, then by unvoting him, you are effectively voting him.
lol. I Totally forgot about that. I'm going to vote for someone by deadline, but I don't see anyone who deserves to be lynched. Any suggestions?
Signature:
[size=84]This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit[/size]
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:11 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

minineko (5): ssf, farside, strife, Xyzzy, M4
DGB (2): Coron, EA
hashas (1): DGB
strife (1): Rogueben
Xyzzy (1): k7
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:11 am

Post by M4yhem »

Not voting: FlameAxe, Minineko, BridgesAndBaloons, hasdfgas, The Fonz, xyzzy, Stark

I'm still in the lead.

Can we have a prod on Stark please, KaleiÐoscøpe?
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:39 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Don't worry, he picked up his prod.
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:59 am

Post by strife220 »

I actually don't think Minineko is a good lynch for today, even if she is in the lead. I assume this is her role, even if she doesn't want to provide it herself:
PokerFace wrote:
Facaulty
- You are a miller and everyone got a pm saying your are guilty when the game began. The students judge you and don't like you from day
Unvote
And I'll hop on any lurker wagon that gets closest to majority by deadline. (Not trying to effectively Vote Mayhem)
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:50 am

Post by M4yhem »

Strife, if you want a lurker lynch before deadline you should probably vote for a lurker instead of voting for me.

I think minineko is the closest we have to an actual lurker btw. All the others have given a reason, like Flameaxe, or are just plain not here, like Stark.
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:41 am

Here is kind of the lurkers. I eliminated everyone who posted on this page and also farside. Farside seems to not really be lurking and he's provided way more content than any of these players:

1. FlameAxe - said he's been busy with classes. Hasn't posting any content at all.
FlameAxe:
when will you be able to post anything?
3. DrippingGoofBall- was actively "scum-hunting" but disappeared two weeks ago. Has she been prodded?
Prod: DGB
She's voting for hasdgfas
5. Minineko- really hasn't posted much content. She/he has made posts about not being sure who scum is. Hasn't voted yet.
9. hasdfgas - really strange lurker. Was gone all of day 1, and most of this day and suddenly appeared 2 days ago. He made 2 posts towards M4yhem, but didn't accuse him or anyone else. Hasn't voted.
11. The Fonz - not really a lurker, but still just as a viable as a lurker lynch imo. I'm still scared he's a scum with a great pr.
12. killa seven - only voted each day and didn't say a word. Lurking, PRed, or fake pr? he's voting for xyzzy.
13. Rogueben - not really a lurker but hasn't posted since 4 days ago. voting for strife.
14. xyzzy - voting for Minineko. He is playing with a wierd PR that makes it hard for me to see if he's scum-hunting or just randomly voting.
17. Erratus Apathos - made 3 posts and refers to himself as lurking. voting for DGB.
20. Stark - just like DGB. Made 3 posts the first day, and hasn't posted since July 29th. It would seem like he forgot about this game, but he picked up his prod.

It's possible there's someone who has been lurking, but posted on this last page. I didn't check the "all posts" for anyone who posted on this last page.

vote: Stark
his lurking is totally inexcusable and he ignored his prod. Compared to everyone else, his and Erratus Apathos seem the most
intentional
to me.
I'm also willing to vote Erratus Apathos. He's even admitting to lurking.

All the other lurkers have some sort of possible reason I can think of as justifying there lurking, or at least don't seem as intentional as Erratus or Stark.

Also let me know if lurking is someone's general playstyle. I'm not familiar with most of you.
Signature:
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:42 am

M4yhem wrote:
I think minineko is the closest we have to an actual lurker btw. All the others have given a reason, like Flameaxe, or are just plain not here, like Stark.
Is plain not here an excuse for lurking?

Their excuse for lurking is . . . lurking?
Signature:
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:05 am

Post by M4yhem »

BridgesAndBaloons wrote:

Well yeah, if they haven't been on the site at all, they're not really lurking, they're busy/their internet is broken/they've lost interest in mafia.

It's the ones who are active in other parts of the site but not in this game that are really interesting. Or the ones that post without any content.
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:08 am

hasdgfas wrote:
BridgesAndBaloons wrote:9. hasdfgas - really strange lurker. Was gone all of day 1, and most of this day and suddenly appeared 2 days ago. He made 2 posts towards M4yhem, but didn't accuse him or anyone else. Hasn't voted.
I'm definitely not lurking. I have posted really really often. BnB, read through Day 1 and 2 and see how many times I'm quoted. Plus, I voted for DGB, and it didn't count. Again.
When I checked your "all post by hasdgfas" I only see three posts including this one. Did someone delete your early posts, or is something else wrong?
Signature:
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:09 am

M4yhem wrote:
BridgesAndBaloons wrote:

Well yeah, if they haven't been on the site at all, they're not really lurking, they're busy/their internet is broken/they've lost interest in mafia.

It's the ones who are active in other parts of the site but not in this game that are really interesting. Or the ones that post without any content.
darn. I completely forgot to check who was active on other parts of the site when I did the lurker list. I have to go somewhere now, but I'll try to check that when I come back. Unless you want to check the most recent posts of all those players. . .
Signature:
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:17 am

Post by M4yhem »

Well I just checked Stark and he's posted in several other games but not this one.
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by strife220 »

Deadline in... now? I think
Mod still hasn't said how deadline rules work...
I guess I'll go back to
Vote: Minineko
instead of effectively voting mayhem, but I think they're both poor lynches. All the inactives fail bad.

And it seems like everytime Hasdgfas has said "if you see this," his post is later deleted by the mod. Or maybe there's some order to the madness that isn't particularly obvious. Regardless, it might be worth quoting Has's posts:
hasdgfas Post 222 wrote:
BridgesAndBaloons wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
BridgesAndBaloons wrote:9. hasdfgas - really strange lurker. Was gone all of day 1, and most of this day and suddenly appeared 2 days ago. He made 2 posts towards M4yhem, but didn't accuse him or anyone else. Hasn't voted.
I'm definitely not lurking. I have posted really really often. BnB, read through Day 1 and 2 and see how many times I'm quoted. Plus, I voted for DGB, and it didn't count. Again.
When I checked your "all post by hasdgfas" I only see three posts including this one. Did someone delete your early posts, or is something else wrong?
Look through the game and see whether people quote me. That should answer your question.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]minineko (5): ssf, farside, strife, Xyzzy, M4
DGB (2): Coron, EA
hashas (1): DGB
strife (1): Rogueben
Xyzzy (1): k7
Stark (1): BaB[/quote]

Minineko, The Mods Enemy, lynched during Day 2
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:08 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

strife220, Townie with too much consience, died during Night 2.

Day 3
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

OK, can we kill The Fonz at last?

Also, we all knew that Minineko would turn up scum. Shame on all the players that were on his wagon. SHAME ON YOU.

The scum is here:
ssf, farside, strife, Xyzzy, M4

Also, The Fonz, for unrelated reasons. There's no way a role like that isn't a scum role. Look at this this way, it's a utility lynch, but one with a greater than average chance of hitting a scumbag.

KILL KILL KILL

I will join any wagon on The Fonz, ssf, farside, strife, Xyzzy, M4 - also, anyone voicing opposition to lynching The Fonz is scum, consider yourself forewarned.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:OK, can we kill The Fonz at last?

Also, we all knew that Minineko would turn up scum. Shame on all the players that were on his wagon. SHAME ON YOU.

The scum is here:
ssf, farside, strife, Xyzzy, M4

Also, The Fonz, for unrelated reasons. There's no way a role like that isn't a scum role. Look at this this way, it's a utility lynch, but one with a greater than average chance of hitting a scumbag.

KILL KILL KILL

I will join any wagon on The Fonz, ssf, farside, strife, Xyzzy, M4 - also, anyone voicing opposition to lynching The Fonz is scum, consider yourself forewarned.
I have a better idea lets lynch DGB.

vote: DGB
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”