Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:15 am

Post by innocentvillager »

also I’m curious if you’re purposely ignoring me and not answering my question or if you genuinely misunderstood the first time and just haven’t noticed that I’m trying to get you to answer my question?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:19 am

Post by the worst »

did I ignore you?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:23 am

In post 2694, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 2590, the worst wrote:
In post 2446, UnaBombaH wrote:This is not a valid argument.
write off the point system, analyse mindset

sirius has a "scum need to do things" mindset
sirius has a "town needs to be sincere" mindset
sirius is obviously not very good at sorting players
ergo, on the balance of probabilities him being sincere and garbo is a towntell
Sirius didn't do anything for a while in 2022

he gave an opinion this game too on Norway's wagon, he also buddied me in 2022 when people were coming at me calling me town... fucking NS and Sirius pocketing me all game into me not ~really wanting to elim them

im not sure I understand what you mean wrt to town!Sirius's mindset, you think town!Sirius actively thinks "I'm town, I should be sincere" and scum!Sirius actively thinks "I'm scum, I need to do stuff to avoid getting elim'd"...?
In post 2598, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2527, innocentvillager wrote:i think we're in a good spot right now, 100 pages is a lot but I do think there's enough to say at least two scum are in {Zombie, Billy, Norway, Water}
Whoa.
is there an opinion here, do you disagree? obviously not a certainty but I feel like it's quite likely
In post 2606, the worst wrote:
In post 2533, innocentvillager wrote:IDK, as far as saudade slot goes, I am a strong believer that if the predecessor was insanely towny the replacement can scumclaim and I wouldn't believe it. Saudade wasn't just high efforting, I just don't think he's very good at scum compared to how intense he is as town, although that is admittedly from a one game meta
sausage is very good at scum, his scumgame is sometimes sandbagged by lack of free time
I skimmed Newbie 1999 I think, didn't really seem like he suffered from a lack of time? can you find a scumgame you think he played well as scum and projected similar to this caliber of towniness?
In post 2623, the worst wrote:elements is like Very Chilled but gets easier to read later
sorry that's not super useful
him being ~whimsical~/kinda having his own pace wrt catching up isn't scum indicative
like how soon like d2 soon? i have 0 thoughts on that slot rn other than they are in the PoE
In post 2633, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I had a really spicy solve for the game it involved TW/Billy and I don't remember the third player
i could get behind this... I think I'm not quite as paranoid of worsty as I was before though? but still am. I can talk about my reasons now; I thought worsty slot was scum kind of by PoE in Newbie 2023 which just finished. He had a similar style in that game to this game and was high efforting a lot posting lots of rapid-fire analysis/solving that made him seem towny, but I couldn't get over the idea his slot was scum. It was not
oh sure I forgot lol, guess I’m interested in this stuff

The saudade scumgame is whatever that’s not a priority

elements should be a quick response

I am curious on more thoughts about Sirius slot
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:52 am

the one thing that does stick out to me about water is the impassioned defense of Sirius

I am inclined to TR this... somewhat

it’s not a great argument and I am not really swayed about Sirius slot but it does feel plausible that he genuinely believed this either coming in or even now as he was talking about it

Like it’s possible he thought this was a town slot upon replacing in and just parroted pre-replace thoughts when he got the green or red PM thoufh

I think this is one of those things that is surface level scummy “why does he feel the need to adamantly claim his pred was town” but it is on the townier side when you really think about it
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:56 am

i feel kind of tingly about the mutual townreading inside the PoE pool Im not sure how to explain it exactly

BP, Norway, Water specifically

maybe because I do believe this is what they do if they are exactly the scumteam? but obviously that actual raw probability is super low so that’s probably not the case? If two of them are scum they could be pocketing the third to try to convince town to cast doubt on most of the current townbloc so that also makes sense, I’m not sure which two would likely be the scum if this is the case
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:01 am

@worst and una another question here: I don’t really follow the PR/setup spec stuff in gneeral for closed games, but I’m interested in your thoughts on each other’s suggestions/if there is anything AI or scum/town!motivated in particular
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:03 am

like I want to know if this felt like:

objective TvT discussion of theory
Objective TvS discussion of theory
Scum motivated TvS discussion of theory

or if other people want to comment ;) SvS theatre of theory interaction (imo doesn’t feel like it?)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2750, innocentvillager wrote:also I’m curious if you’re purposely ignoring me and not answering my question or if you genuinely misunderstood the first time and just haven’t noticed that I’m trying to get you to answer my question?
I'm kinda ignoring your question yes.
I guess all there is to it is that i TR you at first, but then i reconsidered because some of my TR's were obviously wrong so i questioned why i really TR you when you've been playing differently than what i remember from your actual earlier town-game i'm familiar with. Did you answer this btw?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:04 am

In post 2686, UnaBombaH wrote:Wait, Billy notices this and they have a short interaction about it?
But they talk it away by walking right past the point?
Are they both just scum and Norwee slipped there?? :lol:
I think I buy this as Norway/Billy are not scum partners hmm
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think we should be more wary of S_S. But this is a strong gut feeling more than anything.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i wish i was a bit less energetic because it's ez for noob town to see that as scummy.

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:14 am

In post 2757, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2750, innocentvillager wrote:also I’m curious if you’re purposely ignoring me and not answering my question or if you genuinely misunderstood the first time and just haven’t noticed that I’m trying to get you to answer my question?
I'm kinda ignoring your question yes.
I guess all there is to it is that i TR you at first, but then i reconsidered because some of my TR's were obviously wrong so i questioned why i really TR you when you've been playing differently than what i remember from your actual earlier town-game i'm familiar with. Did you answer this btw?
okay, I think this makes me feel better about you?

I would’ve been more suspicious if you actually missed it because I feel anyone reading my posts would have noticed

and you scumreading me but not actually noticing my posts trying to get your attention feels scummy but I think town!you does ignore me in this spot and isn’t afraid to mention it

I asked the question because, well you have only seen me for that one game. That game was pretty anomalous where I tried a deathtunnel strategy to get one random person elimd at all costs unless they actually started towntelling. I think I made it clear D2, postgame and even once this game that my first few pages was mostly trolling/“boneheadedness” you described that this is really not part of my normal meta as town or scum

I guess i was skeptical when you said that you like just thought of this when I have been posting “normally” for almost 100 pages? But it makes sense in the context of you glossing over my slot focusing on everyone else, I also liked the tunnel on BP slot, quick 180 and “paranoia re-evaluation” leading you to my slot that I thought made sense form a town!you standpoint

And I can self meta if you’d like but like literally any other game you look will give you a very different vibe than 787
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:15 am

In post 2759, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think we should be more wary of S_S. But this is a strong gut feeling more than anything.
I know what you are thinking and I get this feeling too

but Lilith is literally so confident on that slot despite being paranoid of everyone else and I know better than to ignore that
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like S_S just seems genuinely disinterested in what's going on. I can't remember a single post he's made that's all that good except when he defended Sirius, but that could be white knighting. He's just... there.
Zombie too kinda has that feeling, and that's exactly how i expect scum to be playing when it's a Billy+me T+T being run up for the lynch environment.

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:19 am

again I disagree with your assessment of Sirius slot and your BP backoff, my bets are on those two both being scum in the PoE still despite the small towntell from water

Like it literally could just be BP water Zombie and I think everything makes sense

pedit: I could go for a Zombie elim if you like too.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:20 am

i cannot recall any SS’s posts and that is a red flag.

but I get that there is a play style context that I am unaware of and Lilith is so I don’t think we should even think about that slot until later
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2761, innocentvillager wrote:That game was pretty anomalous where I tried a deathtunnel strategy to get one random person elimd at all costs unless they actually started towntelling. I think I made it clear D2, postgame and even once this game that my first few pages was mostly trolling/“boneheadedness” you described that this is really not part of my normal meta as town or scum
If you say so, i admit i haven't really checked your other games very much so i thought it might have been an excuse.

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:23 am

I’m going to be honest as much as I’m trying to get out of paranoia mode because it has cost me my PoE is now 3 people and unless I’m exactly right which I’m probably not i fucked up somewhere

like I didn’t want to townread you, lol, but I think I do now and that’s slightly concerning
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nobody really likes TR'ing a suspected slot when they've think they have solved the game. :v

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just don't want to do Billy today. He towntold pretty hard imo.
IV, i really wanted to do S_S but i can vote here as a compromise if you're willing to support it at least for now.
VOTE: Zombie Apocalypse

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I actually have a pretty bad history with incorrectly reading S_S now that i think about it. But i did think he was town initially so maybe he's scum this time. Usually i think he's scum but he turns out to be town.

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:29 am

yeah but like I also don’t expect to solve the game on D1 and to have my PoE down to exactly the size of the scumteam is like probably too much?

i think I’m just going to close my eyes and vote in there and reevaluate d2, this game feels like it 180’d in terms of activity so maybe it just needs something to happen for us to really start going for the solve

VOTE: Zombie apocalypse
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:32 am

ugh are you pocketing me norway

Like I don’t think so because you literally voted me? So I don’t see where your scum!agenda is there unless you’re sick enough to adapt quickly? lol ugh
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:34 am

ehh I like this vote though

out of the PoE this slot has received the least attention.

@worsty your Elements thoughts got pushed up the priority list
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2772, innocentvillager wrote:ugh are you pocketing me norway

Like I don’t think so because you literally voted me? So I don’t see where your scum!agenda is there unless you’re sick enough to adapt quickly? lol ugh
If i was pocketing you here then i'd like Saudade to hand over his moment of brilliance tag.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”