farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Tom Tucker: Because of an accident today at the Quahog cable company, all television transmission will be out for an undetermined amount of time. Of course, no one can see this news program, so it doesn't really matter what we say. I'm the Lord Jesus Christ. I think I'll go get drunk and beat up some midgets, how about you, Diane?
Diane Simmons: Well, Tom, I just plain don't like black people.
Camera man: Hey guys, we're still on in Boston.

vote count:

Inspector Godot 1 vote: (thinktank)
Xtoxm 1 vote: (kmd4390)
kmd4390 1 vote: (reborn537)
Elvis_Knits 4 vote: (xtoxm, babygirl, Crub, Inspector Godot)
reborn537 2 votes: (RestFermata, LlamaFluff)

Not voting:

GhostWriter
kloud1516
Elvis_Knits

With 12 people it take 7 votes for lynch
Day 1 ends August 25th, 4:00pm PST
Last edited by farside22 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:48 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Okay, here's something I've just seen. LF, your first vote, and I'm going to need you to clarify this as a random vote or not, implies that you voted gobo due to what he said pregame, while confirming. He then makes another quote, that just happens to be from the same character as his first quote, and you immediately rush to label it as him character claiming. I have no doubt that, in a themed game that is based on something you enjoy, speaking a few favored quotes during the random stage will happen. Hell, the mod is remaking a different scene from the show every vote count. Why would you even WANT to make this look like a claim, especially this early in the game? What possible good would it do us for you to lead the town in having a role claim? Because, I assure, that's exactly where this road will eventually lead. For this, I'm going to
FoS: LF
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

@GW you are missing the point of why a claim is bad. In this game, any character can arguably be any alignment and have any ability. If we open it up to a massclaim, or even if a few people claim, people will start speculation on what characters are what alignment, what their roles are, and other things of that nature. Hell BG is already starting to do that and we dont even know if we had an actuall claim.

I think that if we had a massclaim (I am NOT suggesting one) I could point you to an episode that each character could be considered scum from their actions. However some characters would be more considered to be town and others scum. When everyone is known scum can start manipulating cases into partial attacks on who the character is.

So yes I got aggressive when gobo made two refrences to the same character in the way he did. Having people start claiming, even jokingly is a horrible thing as it opens the doors to speculation. I was not attempting to instigate a role claim with my actions but to shut down anyone from following suit.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm not missing anything about a claim being bad. I'm getting suspicious at you for implying that a freaking quote made by a person, a quote that they like, in a themed game that they like, will come off as someone claiming. To say that is like saying that you feel gobo was a bad enough player to come right out and sneak a claim in, not only at the start of the game, but PREgame. Seriously, I'm not getting how you can continue to call him quoting a character from the show that the game we are playing is based on a claim, considering the time at which it was made. It was you who first started pointing at him about a claim, no one else did until after you set it up to look that way, and THAT is why I have a FoS on you.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

goborage wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
goborage wrote:
Vote: Kmd4390
You're what the Spaniards call El Terrible.
Again, a complete character claim isnt the best path to take D1, this will simply add speculation which is not needed. This is the type of time I wish my vote counted.
Not a character claim. I suppose the first quote didn't really make sense (it was something along the lines of "this is my house"). #2 being Cleveland was coincidence. I just felt that that needed to be said.

Anyways if anyone is making early claims it's you. What's the point of telling us that your vote doesn't count? Are you trying to pass this off as some kind of pro-town role handicap? Why would anyone other than scum do that?

FoS: LF
This "claim" is probably not a claim. I have to agree with GW that the "coincidence" is the fact that both quotes were Cleveland. I think everyone is overdoing the whole Cleveland claim thing.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:20 pm

Post by RestFermata »

Oh, I'm really sorry. I didn't realize that the "You're what the Spaniards call El Terrible" quote was also from Cleveland. This answers my question about what he meant when he said that being Cleveland was a coincidence. So I retract that part of my pressure. Still, though, I find goborage scummy because of his one-line contributions and unwillingness to elaborate. I don't know what caused him to disappear, but I guess it's probably for a genuine reason since he seems to be actually gone, not lurking. Hopefully his replacement will contribute something.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:48 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

GhostWriter wrote: It was you who first started pointing at him about a claim, no one else did until after you set it up to look that way, and THAT is why I have a FoS on you.
I know I did. That was intentional for the reason of character claiming being bad. Was I 100% beyond a doubt sure that gobo had just fullclaimed? No of course not. The thing was he was being very careless with his role if he is Cleveland, and could of been trying to instigate a mass character claim. In this setup I view character claim as a bad thing, so I wanted to shut it down before it even started to begin. I dont understand why that is a bad thing to try and do.
Co-host of The USL Show
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

Poof all the sudden goborage changes to reborn537. He waves, but no one even noticed.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:58 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

LlamaFluff wrote:I know I did. That was intentional for the reason of character claiming being bad. Was I 100% beyond a doubt sure that gobo had just fullclaimed? No of course not. The thing was he was being very careless with his role if he is Cleveland, and could of been trying to instigate a mass character claim. In this setup I view character claim as a bad thing, so I wanted to shut it down before it even started to begin. I dont understand why that is a bad thing to try and do.

How is it not bad that you took a post that was, until then, essentially harmless, and blow it all out of proportion? It. Was. A. Stupid. QUOTE! And from the random vote stage. That was ridiculous. And now I'm starting to think that you're either purposely misunderstanding me, or you're doing this on purpose. My point is not that whether character claims are good or bad for the town, my point is that it is YOU who made this look like more than just a quote. You and you alone.
Inspector Godot
Inspector Godot
Goon
Inspector Godot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:20 pm

Post by Inspector Godot »

Welcome Reborn537. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Wins/Losses
Town: 0/1
Scum: 0/0
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:24 am

Post by reborn537 »

Heyheyhey, reading in progress.

Oh, and /confirm.
The quick-hammer is no longer scummy. I'm taking it back.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:40 am

Post by reborn537 »

WOW. First off let's just nip this whole claim thing in the bud. Llama has been misquoting repeatedly - GW is right, Gob quote Cleveland twice and then said that "#2 being Cleveland was a coincidence". Almost every time since he said that people have misquoted him. The #2 (i.e. quote number two) is the most important part of the sentence. If I say "What the deuce?!" twice does that make me Stewie? Preposterous.

But I digress...

I can't see why people are liking Llama so much so far. Ignoring the claim for the meantime, because it is a null tell (bastard moddery seems to be in effect in most theme games that I've been in).

Llama's (non?)vote has been moving around like a weathervane, and as we all know wishy-washiness is a big scumtell.

1) Gob (for thinking of character claiming - this after ONE Cleveland quote I might add, and right before he full claims his role)
2) Xtoxm (let's face it, this is pretty OMGUS, although I'm not sure I like Xtoxmm that much myself)
3) Ghostwriter (post 100... trying to make sense of this... go and look back, I guarantee headache)
4) unvotes a couple of posts later (post 104, but who's counting?)
5) Back on goborage (basically because goborage was afk I think)
LlamaFluff wrote:
GhostWriter wrote: It was you who first started pointing at him about a claim, no one else did until after you set it up to look that way, and THAT is why I have a FoS on you.
I know I did. That was intentional for the reason of character claiming being bad. Was I 100% beyond a doubt sure that gobo had just fullclaimed? No of course not. The thing was he was being very careless with his role if he is Cleveland, and could of been trying to instigate a mass character claim. In this setup I view character claim as a bad thing, so I wanted to shut it down before it even started to begin. I dont understand why that is a bad thing to try and do.
This is just so ridiculous. Even if I was Cleveland, how would saying "I'm Cleveland" be fullclaiming?! The amount of quotes flying around on Day 1 (evil monkey, anybody?) and you choose a Cleveland quote and then back it up with a misquote later on. You're trying to justify it with some irrelevent reasoning that makes you seem pro-town. I don't buy into Xtoxm's argument that we should lynch you because your ability is bad, but I still think you're a good play, because you're incredibly scummy.
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:45 am

Post by babygirl86 »

I agree. Although I did attempt to read into it awhile back, the more I thought about it and realized that its stupid to keep talking about it. people make quotes in this game- we're playing family guy mafia- theres a million great quotes! I think that we need to just move on and ignore the so-called 'claims' until further in the game when people start making actual claims. Hopefully the game will start progressing again now that we have replacements. I agree that LF's play could be considered scummy- if he hadn't brought up a so-called claim in the first place, we couldnt' have gotten caught up in a character claim when we chould be trying to find scum here.

unvote, vote LF
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:51 am

Post by reborn537 »

Not to mention that he's been distracting the town with a pages long debate about whether Goborage claimed or not, when anyone who actually re-read saw that it was pretty clear.

I should probably have reassigned my vote in my last post, but hey

unvote vote llama
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Second prod on crub last post 08/11 9:54pm
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:50 am

Post by RestFermata »

I'm liking that goborage was replaced by someone who actually has something to say.

unvote

I am starting to raise an eyebrow about Llama. I had found him pretty town so far, but now I'm going to have to reread all his posts given what's been said recently. Now that I realize that goborage's "#2" was talking about QUOTE number two, a quote I didn't even notice, I'm going to have to look at this whole ordeal in a different light. Llama's pressure may be a bit opportunist. I remember that Llama was running around screaming "Vote xtoxm!" and then I charged in saying "I don't like goborage" and then Llama was running around screaming "Heeeey, you're right! I forgot all about goborage! Vote goborage!" Maybe it reeks a bit of hypocrisy for me to be saying this at a time when I appear to be doing the exact same thing, but most of my suspicion of goborage has been alleviated by his replacement, and I can't help but wonder about Llama now that it's clear that Llama had more information than me, yet still held onto my ignorance-based finger-pointing.

The ONLY reason I thought goborage had claimed was because I didn't notice that "You're what the Spaniards call El Terrible" was also a Cleveland quote, and THAT was the coincidence he was referring to. If Llama recognized this quote, and from his posts he clearly did, the whole "coincidence" thing should have been clear to him.

Yet of all the scummiest of the scummy here, it still seems that xtoxm takes the cake. Xtoxm's bandwagoning of Llama looks borderline FRANTIC! And his defense of goborage as town was admitedly based solely on a post goborage made saying that xtoxm brought up some pretty good points. And that somehow made goborage town? Just because he agreed with him? I especially didn't like the post when he said that lynching Llama based solely upon his voteless role would be beneficial to the town, and "...we might catch scum!" Might? Aren't we supposed to be maximizing our chances of catching scum by...I don't know...LOOKING for scum? Maybe Llama looked scummy to Xtoxm, but he didn't seem to care one way or another, nor did he contribute any evidence. It seemed to me he was actively protesting any scumhunting activities. How can that be good? He was the second scummiest on my list next to goborage, and now that goborage's replacement has cleared some things up for me, I'm afraid that the vote falls upon xtoxm.

vote xtoxm

I want to hear from both Llama and Xtoxm.
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:16 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

reborn537 wrote: Ignoring the claim for the meantime, because it is a null tell (bastard moddery seems to be in effect in most theme games that I've been in).
Again this is kind of my point for the flip out. There is no way to tell what someone is by their character name. I wanted to kill any chance of people claiming characters accidently, jokingly, or flat out day one. I honestly dont know how many times I can say that.
Llama's (non?)vote has been moving around like a weathervane, and as we all know wishy-washiness is a big scumtell.

1) Gob (for thinking of character claiming - this after ONE Cleveland quote I might add, and right before he full claims his role)
yep, was semi-random then. I wanted to shut down any chance at him continuing it

2) Xtoxm (let's face it, this is pretty OMGUS, although I'm not sure I like Xtoxmm that much myself)
voting someone pushing bad logic on you really isnt pure OMGUS. The reason xtoxm was giving to get me lynched was horrible and anti-town

3) Ghostwriter (post 100... trying to make sense of this... go and look back, I guarantee headache)
Something wasnt adding up, I voted and prodded to figure out if it was worth persuing, it wasnt

4) unvotes a couple of posts later (post 104, but who's counting?)
GW explained it well enough for me, I had no reason to keep voting

5) Back on goborage (basically because goborage was afk I think)
Are you not reading my posts? I voted gobo partially on afk since he had not answered my questions. There also was the fact of how he was pushing me by simply agreeing with xtoxm while not even voting or continuing a case on me.
I tend to vote a lot in the early game, seriously go meta. Its a fairly logical path too but that doesnt seem something you are concerned about pointing out here. Semi-random Gobo for possibly claiming, xtoxm for his stance on my role, GW for something that didnt seem to add up, unvoted since it was explained well (adding this did nothing to your cases strength but made me look worse, nice scum play), and then gobo who I had declared intention to vote in 104, and after 24 hours of him not posting voted.

Given that you are gobo, and this case hinges on me flipping out at gobo for the claim thing which no one has explained how trying to stop a character claim is anti-town. And the second part is that I move my vote around a lot, which I do in every game, as my suspicions change. I am fine with my vote on you/gobo for now.

@RF - I posted a question to gobo in post 98. In 104 I brought it up again since it was unanswered (and again in 108). Finally in 112 I voted for gobo since 24 hours had passed since my 104. Unlike you though I dont like gobos replacement too much, since the case he is pushing against me is for something that no one has explained why its a scum-tell, and a voting pattern that when you look at my posting pattern is at worse a null-tell.

@BG - Am I correct that the only thing you have against me is the fact that I pushed gobo over the possible Cleveland claim? When you left the dalt wagon to vote me I guess that means EK wipes his slate clean and you decided to pressure me over calling an anti-town claim ?
Co-host of The USL Show
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:00 am

Post by reborn537 »

Goborage WASN'T character-claiming!! I know what you're trying to do, what you're trying to make me say, so stop fishing right now!!

People, you need to wake up and smell the coffee! The deceit with which LF acted in relation to Goborage's clearly innocent (and fun, given that this is a theme game based on a C O M E D Y show) quoting is not town. There is never any reason to be deceitful if you're town. I'd also like to point out that he ignored half my post.

I'd just like to clear something up - LF is voting for me because I am voting for him, plain and simple. There was NO "claim thing". LF made it up out of pure thin air.

I'd also like to state my suspicions on dalt
FoS dalt
. However, things obviously might change once he starts chiming in again.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:05 am

Post by reborn537 »

LlamaFluff wrote:I tend to vote a lot in the early game, seriously go meta. Its a fairly logical path too but that doesnt seem something you are concerned about pointing out here.
This basically amounts to "I always act scummy in early game, seriously, go meta."

The only reason (aside from just doing something that is incorrect, I should point out for fairness' sale) to do something scummy consistently is so that you can point out the meta when you are in fact scum or when people call you out on it. Therefore it's consistently bad for everyone except yourself (and your mafia members if you're mafia). Wishy-washiness is a scum-tell. You can't get around it by saying that you always do it. That doesn't make it ok, or right.

Everything you've done so far has led to distraction of the town, for many pages. The goborage thing wasted the town's time for so long and was made up out of thin air.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:21 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Meh, I can't seem to stay caught up in this game. Sorry everyone!

First of all: Welcome reborn!

Second of all: To me, I feel as though we have all addressed the gobo claimed/did not claim case ad nauseum. I felt before gobo was replaced that the fact that he had quoted Cleveland twice was mere coincidence, and, correct me if I am wrong, now that he has been replaced there is nothing to prove otherwise. We can debate this as much as we want, but gobo isn't here to answer, and so dwelling on this will continue to get us nowhere.

Thirdly:
RestFermata wrote:Yet of all the scummiest of the scummy here, it still seems that xtoxm takes the cake. Xtoxm's bandwagoning of Llama looks borderline FRANTIC! And his defense of goborage as town was admitedly based solely on a post goborage made saying that xtoxm brought up some pretty good points. And that somehow made goborage town? Just because he agreed with him? I especially didn't like the post when he said that lynching Llama based solely upon his voteless role would be beneficial to the town, and "...we might catch scum!" Might? Aren't we supposed to be maximizing our chances of catching scum by...I don't know...LOOKING for scum? Maybe Llama looked scummy to Xtoxm, but he didn't seem to care one way or another, nor did he contribute any evidence. It seemed to me he was actively protesting any scumhunting activities. How can that be good? He was the second scummiest on my list next to goborage, and now that goborage's replacement has cleared some things up for me, I'm afraid that the vote falls upon xtoxm.
I will agree with you when it comes to the fact that xtoxm's persistance in a LF lynch is very suspicious. His continuous posts in which the only reason he gives for lynching LF is his PR still is suspicious to me, for as stated in the post above, pushing for a lynch without any viable reason other than speculation based off this PR detracts from true scum hunting.

At the same time, however, I must disagree with you, for I don't believe that xtoxm's recent posts portray him as actively protesting any scum hunting. His vote is not on LF, it is on dalt/Elvis, and I believe his reasoning does justify the vote. Dalt made a ping on my scumdar as well with his vote, for he provided no reasoning for doing so, and then when others took notice of it and he was asked about it his activity level plummeted until he was replaced. I do not get the same suspicious reads from Elvis, but the fact that he replaced dalt still looms in the back of my mind.
I'd also like to state my suspicions on dalt
FoS dalt
. However, things obviously might change once he starts chiming in again.
It might be hard for dalt to chime in any time soon. . .seeing as how he was replaced and all. :D
reborn537 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:I tend to vote a lot in the early game, seriously go meta. Its a fairly logical path too but that doesnt seem something you are concerned about pointing out here.
This basically amounts to "I always act scummy in early game, seriously, go meta."

The only reason (aside from just doing something that is incorrect, I should point out for fairness' sale) to do something scummy consistently is so that you can point out the meta when you are in fact scum or when people call you out on it. Therefore it's consistently bad for everyone except yourself (and your mafia members if you're mafia). Wishy-washiness is a scum-tell. You can't get around it by saying that you always do it. That doesn't make it ok, or right.

QFT.
reborn537 wrote:Everything you've done so far has led to distraction of the town, for many pages. The goborage thing wasted the town's time for so long and was made up out of thin air.
As I have stated above, I found xtoxm to be suspicious because of the intense pushing for an LF lynch solely based off the fact that LF has a PR. I am not following the GW deal that you sited in your earlier post, and I too found gobo's avoidance of responding to the questions/comments of others to be suspicious as well. Because of this, while I agree that LF has contributed to distracting the town, I cannot agree that everything that he has done so far has been a distraction to scum hunting.

Fourthly:
GhostWriter wrote:Oh, and one more thing: Kloud, I do believe that Elvis is hating on how we both just so happen to like badass silver-haired Square characters.
No doubt about it. :D
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:38 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

reborn537 wrote:
I dont consider the way I vote scummy. I stated already that I had reasons and even spelled them all out for you again. What happens? You just ignore them, and say "oh thats scummy". A scummy vote is one that is opportunistic or has no backing. I feel each time I moved my vote it was for a legitimate reason and you havent shown me otherwise. You keep ignoring my defense of a poor attack and repete it, scum move.
Wishy-washiness is a scum-tell. You can't get around it by saying that you always do it. That doesn't make it ok, or right.
Damnit you arent going to listen to me are you? Tell me, show me, where my votes were bad. If you eliminate my first vote of the game I have cast three at this time. One for someone pushing poor logic, one for what I percieved as a vote for something different then stated, and once for pushing a case that wasnt being voted. That makes it ok and right to me, seriously, show me what votes I made are anti-town, tell me why, then we can have a discussion on whats going on.
Everything you've done so far has led to distraction of the town, for many pages. The goborage thing wasted the town's time for so long and was made up out of thin air.
*cough* crap argument *cough* I pushed the gobo character claim because it was a bad idea. Yes? Now I am defending doing that, if people would stop saying thats a reason im scum, then it will go away. I am not going to stop defending crap arguments though. You STILL are ignoring the rest of my case on gobo too.

Also, what is this BS that I am OMGUSing you when my vote was on gobo before you even replaced into this game? Gobo is my top scum pick so I am voting gobo. You replace in and still look bad, if not worse to me given that the case you are pushing on me is weak as hell and you arent countering any of my points, but simply reitterating your inital case

Given that I am starting to doubt you are closely reading my posts, I will make my points into nice little questions for you

1) Which of my votes are "anti-town"?
2) Why is trying to stop a character claim anti-town?
Co-host of The USL Show
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:55 am

Post by GhostWriter »

LlamaFluff wrote:2) Why is trying to stop a character claim anti-town?
Because it was obvious that he WAS NOT CHARACTER CLAIMING. He made a damn quote from the TV show that this very game is based on, and you call it claiming. If you hadn't said anything, NO ONE would have thought he was claiming, because, as was said before, several people had already made references to the series before you accused him of claim. The more you try to push that you were trying to nip character claiming in the bud, the more I'm going to tell you that YOU put it up as character claiming, and you alone. It's not flying.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:57 am

Post by GhostWriter »

babygirl86 wrote:I agree. Although I did attempt to read into it awhile back, the more I thought about it and realized that its stupid to keep talking about it. people make quotes in this game- we're playing family guy mafia- theres a million great quotes! I think that we need to just move on and ignore the so-called 'claims' until further in the game when people start making actual claims. Hopefully the game will start progressing again now that we have replacements. I agree that LF's play could be considered scummy- if he hadn't brought up a so-called claim in the first place, we couldnt' have gotten caught up in a character claim when we chould be trying to find scum here.

unvote, vote LF
Also, can someone else do a reread of BG and tell me if they notice what I did as well? I'll let you know what I saw if someone else sees it as well.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

GhostWriter wrote:
babygirl86 wrote: Also, can someone else do a reread of BG and tell me if they notice what I did as well? I'll let you know what I saw if someone else sees it as well.
Serious bandwagoning. This was going to be my next post. I was going to catch up (which I just did), look back at BG and probably switch my vote. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the major bandwagons have been xtoxm, dalt, and recently llama and I think BG was on all 3. I will go back and look now but I think that's all true. Expect another post from me very shortly.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

bump for vote count on next page.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”