Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1132, tris wrote:
In post 1080, Flavor Leaf wrote:BEF even commented about how they changed their mind when he said their 1053 or whatever post it was ruined it
1053 just seems like a joke to me?????
Scum make jokes too
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, if NM and I were on a scum team together, good game, it was over before it started.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1151, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, if NM and I were on a scum team together, good game, it was over before it started.
Because he wins much more scum games than he should, as I stated earlier, but it’s still strats that brings the results.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Tris/Jjh could be the team
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1149, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1148, tris wrote:
In post 1147, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1145, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1142, tris wrote:
In post 1129, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 939, tris wrote:i'm currently looking at a pool of {Amy, not_mafia, drP, and maybe jjh}

could Amy and not_mafia be together? amy has been pushing n_m, which seems dangerous at this point if they're mafia. maybe it is dr pepper. or i'm fooled somewhere else (or jjh)
NM isn’t doing anything to advance the game and therefore if he’s scum and higher than rand chance he is, I think whomever his buddy is if true would probably be bussing him here.

My main issue with NM venge isn’t that I tr him but it provides no info but I’m not opposed to it either.

I’m less sure on Amy because of her recent posts but I’m currently tr everyone else in the game more than her.

~M
the problem i have with that is that it would leave her having to go it alone for the rest of the game. and from a position where she's under scrutiny
Yes that is possible but it’s also possible for scum to want to bus their deadweight buddies if that is the case. I’ve seen more than a few games where scum has bussed their entire team. That’s the main problem with the NM slot, no player in the game looks connected to him in any way but nothing he’s doing is town indicative either.

~M
If you’re basing your reads strictly based off of associatives, no player in the game has any with NM but he’s not done anything townie, so how do you parse that?

~M
i'm not basing my reads strictly based on associatives. i'm just thinking about them a little bit.

it does actually bother me that no one is really pushing away from not mafia. actually maybe Flavor Leaf is doing that subtly. What if Flavor Leaf/Not Mafia? it could explain the bus the other day actually. because if Amy gladiates onto not_mafia, that's still a mafia dead, but that way he gets towncred.

I think scum!FL would be more likely to bus NM here. According to Auro in one of his recent scumgames he bussed his entire team, so him being reluctant on NM is probably town indicative. “Amy gladiating into NM”? How does FL get towncred here or am I missing something?

~M
Yeah, Mastina and I had crazy good synergy that game and got a really nice clean victory.

I personally think that was one of the strongest/cleanest scum victories I’ve ever had.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1151, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, if NM and I were on a scum team together, good game, it was over before it started.
Auro said if he were scum, he would bus NM here oh and he trs you for mixing up our names. :lol:

~M
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 1155, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Auro said if he were scum, he would bus NM here oh and he trs you for mixing up our names. :lol:

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 1153, Flavor Leaf wrote:Tris/Jjh could be the team
You think NM is town then?

~M
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by tris »

In post 1149, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1148, tris wrote:
In post 1147, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1145, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1142, tris wrote:
In post 1129, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 939, tris wrote:i'm currently looking at a pool of {Amy, not_mafia, drP, and maybe jjh}

could Amy and not_mafia be together? amy has been pushing n_m, which seems dangerous at this point if they're mafia. maybe it is dr pepper. or i'm fooled somewhere else (or jjh)
NM isn’t doing anything to advance the game and therefore if he’s scum and higher than rand chance he is, I think whomever his buddy is if true would probably be bussing him here.

My main issue with NM venge isn’t that I tr him but it provides no info but I’m not opposed to it either.

I’m less sure on Amy because of her recent posts but I’m currently tr everyone else in the game more than her.

~M
the problem i have with that is that it would leave her having to go it alone for the rest of the game. and from a position where she's under scrutiny
Yes that is possible but it’s also possible for scum to want to bus their deadweight buddies if that is the case. I’ve seen more than a few games where scum has bussed their entire team. That’s the main problem with the NM slot, no player in the game looks connected to him in any way but nothing he’s doing is town indicative either.

~M
If you’re basing your reads strictly based off of associatives, no player in the game has any with NM but he’s not done anything townie, so how do you parse that?

~M
i'm not basing my reads strictly based on associatives. i'm just thinking about them a little bit.

it does actually bother me that no one is really pushing away from not mafia. actually maybe Flavor Leaf is doing that subtly. What if Flavor Leaf/Not Mafia? it could explain the bus the other day actually. because if Amy gladiates onto not_mafia, that's still a mafia dead, but that way he gets towncred.

I think scum!FL would be more likely to bus NM here. According to Auro in one of his recent scumgames he bussed his entire team, so him being reluctant on NM is probably town indicative. “Amy gladiating into NM”? How does FL get towncred here or am I missing something?

~M
ok yeah
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by tris »

In post 1150, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1080, Flavor Leaf wrote:BEF even commented about how they changed their mind when he said their 1053 or whatever post it was ruined it
Scum make jokes too
do you think that was a scummy joke?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1157, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:

~M
No. He’s done nothing. Doesn’t make him scum either. He’s in the POE, though because I have town reads.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1159, tris wrote:
Scum make jokes too
If they are scum, then yes.

If they are town, then no.

Both answers are equal in that specific situation.

Other things I’ve brought up, multiples times, might I add, are still the reason for me seeing them as likely scum. If they are actually town, then fine. This is an annoying hold up that seems super forced
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1157, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:

~M
Also this is an annoying comment as well because I’ve given multiple team suggestions and thoughts on stuff.

I brought up earlier one of DrP/NM with one of Kamane/Ampharos.

I played with the idea of KD/Ampharos team.

And also Jjh/Tris, both players that I have also stated were in my POE.

It’s Day 2, I’ll be able to solidify reads more and what I feel is more likely with more stuff in the game.

Like, I’m pretty sure I’ve brought all this up, so it’s annoying when people try and nitpick one little thing out of my comments like this and that tris comment.

The answer to the questions have been there, and I’m straight up willing to drop certain reasonings on players for believing my reads list is at least decently accurate on top of the fact that I have multiple reasons I find solid for almost every player in the game, that even if I still think that leans towards one way or another, I will actively not use certain aspects in cases if I feel that it’s just gonna be a hold up issue, like the “is it a scum joke?” Line.

I will literally take that away from my reasonings for leaning scum on Ampharos because by no means is that a main reason for the read, it’s just a sprinkle. The ice cream sundae is still there, I can’t see the bottom flavor yet, though. Haven’t eaten enough of it yet.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m casually annoyed, not seriously annoyed, if that makes sense.

Like I don’t mind that I’m annoyed, but I’mma be obnoxious back to the obnoxiousness, and that’s just mafia :lol:
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by tris »

In post 1161, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1159, tris wrote:
Scum make jokes too
If they are scum, then yes.

If they are town, then no.

Both answers are equal in that specific situation.

Other things I’ve brought up, multiples times, might I add, are still the reason for me seeing them as likely scum. If they are actually town, then fine. This is an annoying hold up that seems super forced
i'm not trying to hold anything up. i was just wondering what you thought about it. BEF obviously thought there was something scummy about it, and i want to know what that was. because i don't see it at all. but, it wasn't meant as a way to attack the idea that Amy is scum. i agree there are other good reasons that could be the case.
Hayasaka
Hayasaka
Goon
Hayasaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Hayasaka »

I think the notion that individual slots are special and need to lynch the power wolf while they are still alive is a plague to this game.
I think we should always just kill Not_Mafia here unless you truly believe someone is more likely to be scum.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1077, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1052, BrightEyedFish wrote:Can we conftown Amp after those series of posts? I tried to find something scummy and came up with zilch.
Why were you trying to find something tho
Because this is a game where the sole point in to find scum...
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

The timing was way off for me to take it as just a joke.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

IRT the Duel, I would like to start off with a read lists from both of the duelists.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1110, Flavor Leaf wrote:Oi, I thought Nancy was Venus, Auro was Mars, and Shiro was Pluto this whole time
Nope

Shiro and Nancy also had one with Krazy where they had the same names but Krazy was Mercury
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1166, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1077, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1052, BrightEyedFish wrote:Can we conftown Amp after those series of posts? I tried to find something scummy and came up with zilch.
Why were you trying to find something tho
Because this is a game where the sole point in to find scum...
Valid.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:53 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 1168, BrightEyedFish wrote:IRT the Duel, I would like to start off with a read lists from both of the duelists.
Why tho?

The point of the duel was to use both mine and Gaga's abilities, with town leading my gun on the venge so you can get info off of that
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:18 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

so am I just supposed to

VOTE: DoctorPepper

and say who I would prefer you to venge?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Doctor Pepper

Don't venge me
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:13 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 1172, BrightEyedFish wrote:so am I just supposed to

VOTE: DoctorPepper

and say who I would prefer you to venge?
Yes.
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”