Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Creature »

I don't want to lynch Titus and I don't find Donkey Kong scummy either.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Creature »

Playwise jks is definitely the worst here. Just not sure how much cred should I give to their claim.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Creature »

In post 18, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 15, Deimos27 wrote:Vote mastina w/ me.
We win these.
what happens if we eliminate before the audition is over? :lol:

VOTE: Mastina

There's pretty strong townbloc potential here. I'm looking at TTJT, Panzerjager and TrueSoulEnergy.
In post 19, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 17, Tuxedo Mask wrote:As long as I'm HEAL: Holden
I'm VOTE: Golden
I'm voting and healing Holden Golden just to be clear.
No heal for The Master? No townbloc for you! :o
In post 22, Battle Mage wrote:I probably shouldve read the rules before doing that, no idea if it actually does something in this game :lol:
In post 24, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 23, Deimos27 wrote:I have a 100% accurate completely infallible pregame scumtell on mastina.
A vote for mastina is a vote for our future.
yeah but a vote for Tux is a vote for vengeance... :mad:
I could almost swear this is an A50's or S_S's alt, but he joined 2007 so idk
Sigh
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:15 am

Post by jks »

Why do you think I'm scum? Is that a POE read or do you actually think I've done something that looks scummy?
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:29 am

Post by jks »

I still think one of {Titus, Donkey Kong} makes the most sense as scum here.

There was no reason for anyone outside of them to block Chemist night two when he'd clearly stated he was going to shoot Donkey Kong, so the most likely scenario is either Donkey Kong was shot and it didn't go through (either because he's bulletproof or because he blocked it or something like that) or Titus never gave Chemist a gun in the first place.

I guess there's some other possibility I'm not considering here as for why there wasn't a third shot night two, which is why I've been going back and looking through interactions, but there's virtually nothing in the way of interactions towards Donkey Kong or Creature. catboi I still think looks town from MariaR interactions. I don't think Titus looks good from MariaR interactions. beeboy didn't really interact with anyone in any meaningful way IMO and neither did his predecessor. I guess there's slight town points for the Mikul-slot via ThirteenthJT but nothing concrete.

Why do you think Donkey Kong and Titus are town, Creature?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1870, Creature wrote:I don't know who scum is either.
I can see plausible reasons for most people but I'm not going to vote jks today.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Creature »

:/
Sigh
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by catboi »

also going to second asking why you find DK to be town
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Creature »

Idk, I just read his ISO and I find it weird to come from scum.
Sigh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1879, jks wrote:he'd clearly stated he was going to shoot Donkey Kong,
Can you back this up?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Titus »

We also have the situation of Creature's alleged block not going through.

This leaves two possibilities.

One) Creature lied and is scum

OR

Two) Someone blocked Creature.

I'm inclined to believe two based on play. It also solves where the Chemist shot went.

Assuming (while waiting for jks proof) that Chemist was certainly shooting DK, who would prevent that?

Of course, there is the hidden bulletproof passive theory which works with the implication of my pm. That doesn't explain Creature's roleblock never hitting me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by jks »

In post 1285, Chemist1422 wrote:Would shoot DK here tbh unless we get something useful out of that slot, which I doubt is happening
I just realised I misinterpreted this since he was talking about who he wanted
you
to shoot since you were being leashed. This was before it was decided that you'd shoot beeboy (he wanted to get rid of beeboy D2).

So I guess it's not guaranteed that he would shoot there.

I still think if he had a gun, it's probably a reasonable assumption that he'd shoot there over anyone else still alive though? Especially if he was discussing it with mastina (since mastina had Donkey Kong as one of the people she most wanted dead).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1886, jks wrote:
In post 1285, Chemist1422 wrote:Would shoot DK here tbh unless we get something useful out of that slot, which I doubt is happening
you
to shoot since you were being leashed. This was before it was decided that you'd shoot beeboy (he wanted to get rid of beeboy D2).

I still think if he had a gun, it's probably a reasonable assumption that he'd shoot there over anyone else still alive though? Especially if he was discussing it with mastina (since mastina had Donkey Kong as one of the people she most wanted dead).
But if we're going back to guessing, doesn't it make sense for any cautious scum not cleared by Chemist to block the shot?

I think it's a useful line of inquiry if we knew who Chemist wouldn't shoot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by catboi »

also his vote on panzer at the end of the day was bad
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1887, Titus wrote:
In post 1886, jks wrote:
you

But if we're going back to guessing, doesn't it make sense for any cautious scum not cleared by Chemist to block the shot?

I think it's a useful line of inquiry if we knew who Chemist wouldn't shoot.
i'm not sure that fits for anyone here, though? i wouldn't do it and i don't think jks or creature was a likely shot
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by jks »

If I were a scum roleblocker who had a reasonable idea of where the vig would be shooting, I'd let them wreak havoc and use it on someone that was potentially a threat. Unnecessarily blocking a vig that is almost certainly shooting a town player doesn't make much sense.

I guess you'd have to argue that if Donkey Kong isn't the remaining scum, then one of {catboi / me / creature} feared being shot (since beeboy was obviously safe and MariaR had claimed the watcher stuff).

Do you think anyone in those names thought they'd be shot over Donkey Kong?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1890, jks wrote:If I were a scum roleblocker who had a reasonable idea of where the vig would be shooting, I'd let them wreak havoc and use it on someone that was potentially a threat. Unnecessarily blocking a vig that is almost certainly shooting a town player doesn't make much sense.

I guess you'd have to argue that if Donkey Kong isn't the remaining scum, then one of {catboi / me / creature} feared being shot (since beeboy was obviously safe and MariaR had claimed the watcher stuff).

Do you think anyone in those names thought they'd be shot over Donkey Kong?
This post would be correct as I don't think scum block a town vig just to argue I didn't give Chemist a gun. If that was the case, I would have expected a harder assault on me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by jks »

Mastina's last thoughts before the day ended were that there catboi was town, I was town, Creature was town and he wanted Panzer and Donkey Kong dead.

Chemist didn't really update reads after talking about wanting a Donkey Kong vig (albeit from you, not his own shot).

I guess it's possible someone got paranoid but the more likely scenario is Chemist was just going to shoot Donkey Kong.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm a little reluctant to go DK once we factor in Mastina though. I gave Chemist the gun out of the two conftown because mastina has been a polarizing, wrong force most of the game. I gave Chemist the gun so that he would live out of the two conftown. Sheeping mastina here feels wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by jks »

I'm not talking about sheeping her, I'm saying if they were discussing the shot together (like, to agree on who to shoot), mastina's last reads are probably relevant if scum were trying to figure out where the shot was going to go.
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by jks »

In post 1887, Titus wrote:doesn't it make sense for any cautious scum not cleared by Chemist to block the shot?
(Essentially in response to this.)

I guess it's possible scum were just super-cautious regardless but I mean... I think it's pretty obvious he was going to shoot Donkey Kong if he had a gun. And I think scum would have probably thought this too.
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Townie
Donkey Kong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by Donkey Kong »

I think the mafioso was expecting today to be me and went for cultreading me for some juicy cultcred. Bit of a miscalculation there lol

jks misinterpreting Misty's intention to vig shoot me and catching his mistake now seems culty. But why'd you only notice now, jks? Why did you go back to reread that, and what changed from the last time you saw it?
I've never known any problem that couldn't be solved with a little nap.
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:52 am

Post by jks »

I was looking at the timestamps and realised that what he said was several days before the actual end of day, so I went back to check what was happening around it and noticed it was in response to something.
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:54 am

Post by jks »

(The first time I read it, I just noticed it was 6 posts from the end of day and didn't put into perspective the time gap.)
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:09 am

Post by jks »

Wait, are you actually suggesting you think there's scum motivation in missing the context behind that post when looking at it in isolation?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”